Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ICAT
Description: catenin, beta interacting protein 1
Alias: ICAT, beta-catenin-interacting protein 1, beta-catenin-interacting protein ICAT, inhibitor of beta-catenin and Tcf-4
Publications154 found, 100 shown here
- IQ-domain GTPase-activating protein 1 regulates beta-catenin at membrane ruffles and its role in macropinocytosis of N-cadherin and adenomatous polyposis coliManisha Sharma
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead, New South Wales 2145, Australia
J Biol Chem 282:8545-56. 2007....
- Mascot file parsing and quantification (MFPaQ), a new software to parse, validate, and quantify proteomics data generated by ICAT and SILAC mass spectrometric analyses: application to the proteomics study of membrane proteins from primary human endotheliaDavid Bouyssie
Laboratoire de Protéomique et Spectrométrie de Masse des Biomolécules, Equipe Labellisée LIGUE 2006, Institut de Pharmacologie et de Biologie Structurale, CNRS UMR 5089, 205 route de Narbonne, 31077, Toulouse, France
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1621-37. 2007..search engine and performs protein quantification in the case of isotopic labeling experiments using either the ICAT or SILAC (stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture) method...
- Identification of thioredoxin disulfide targets using a quantitative proteomics approach based on isotope-coded affinity tagsPer Hägglund
Enzyme and Protein Chemistry, Department of Systems Biology, Søltofts Plads, Building 224, Technical University of Denmark, DK 2800 Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
J Proteome Res 7:5270-6. 2008..reduction based on thiol-specific differential labeling with the iodoacetamide-based isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) reagents...
- Metadegradomics: toward in vivo quantitative degradomics of proteolytic post-translational modifications of the cancer proteomeAlain Doucet
Centre for Blood Research, 4 401 Life Sciences Institute, University of British Columbia, 2350 Health Sciences Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z3, Canada
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:1925-51. 2008..Quantitative proteomics using stable isotope labeling, such as ICAT, isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ), and stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell ..
- Quantitative analysis of both protein expression and serine / threonine post-translational modifications through stable isotope labeling with dithiothreitolKeith Vosseller
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Proteomics 5:388-98. 2005..BEMAD was comparable to isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT; a commercially available differential isotopic quantification technique) in protein expression analysis, but also ..
- Quantitative proteomics analysis integrated with microarray data reveals that extracellular matrix proteins, catenins, and p53 binding protein 1 are important for chemotherapy response in ovarian cancersSheng Pan
Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
OMICS 13:345-54. 2009..We applied a quantitative proteomic approach based on ICAT/MS/MS technology to analyze tissues harvested at primary debulking surgery before the initiation of combination ..
- Chronic ethanol feeding affects proteasome-interacting proteinsMarie Pierre Bousquet-Dubouch
CNRS, Institut de Pharmacologie et de Biologie Structurale, Toulouse, France
Proteomics 9:3609-22. 2009..b>ICAT and MS/MS spectral counting, further confirmed by Western blot, showed that the levels of several PIPs were ..
- [Effect of C/EBPalpha on the monocytic differentiation of HL60 cells induced by NSC67657]Wei Jia Wang
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Zhongshan People s Hospital, The Affiliated Hospital of Zhongshan University, Zhongshan 528402, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 32:262-6. 2010..To figure out the function of C/EBPalpha in the monocytic differentiation of HL60 cells induced by a new steroidal drug NSC67657...
- Synergism between inositol phosphates and diacylglycerol on native TRPC6-like channels in rabbit portal vein myocytesA P Albert
Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology, St George s Hospital Medical School, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE, UK
J Physiol 552:789-95. 2003In rabbit portal vein myocytes noradrenaline activates a non-selective cation current (Icat) which involves a transient receptor potential protein (TRPC6)...
- Alpha 1-adrenoceptor activation of a non-selective cation current in rabbit portal vein by 1,2-diacyl-sn-glycerolR M Helliwell
Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology, St George s Hospital Medical School, London, UK
J Physiol 499:417-28. 1997..transduction mechanisms involved in the activation and modulation of the noradrenaline-activated cation current (Icat) were investigated with whole-cell patch clamp techniques in rabbit portal vein smooth muscle cells. 2...
- ANIBAL, stable isotope-based quantitative proteomics by aniline and benzoic acid labeling of amino and carboxylic groupsAlexandre Panchaud
Département de Microbiologie Fondamentale, Universite de Lausanne, Quartier UNIL Sorge, Bâtiment Biophore, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:800-12. 2008..Although the combination of existing approaches, e.g. ICAT with isotope-coded protein labeling, is analytically feasible, it implies high costs, and the combined application ..
- Differential profiling of breast cancer plasma proteome by isotope-coded affinity tagging method reveals biotinidase as a breast cancer biomarkerUn Beom Kang
Life Sciences Division, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Seoul 136 791, Korea
BMC Cancer 10:114. 2010..It is important to discover a reliable biomarker for the detection of breast cancer. Plasma is the most ideal source for cancer biomarker discovery since many cells cross-communicate through the secretion of soluble proteins into blood...
- Quantitative proteomics for identification of cancer biomarkersRaghothama Chaerkady
Institute of Bioinformatics, International Technology Park, Bangalore, India Departments of Biological Chemistry, Pathology and Oncology, McKusick Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Proteomics Clin Appl 1:1080-9. 2007..methods such as stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture (SILAC), isotope-coded affinity tagging (ICAT), isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ), and (18) O labeling have all been used in ..
- A method to identify and simultaneously determine the relative quantities of proteins isolated by gel electrophoresisSalvatore Sechi
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, 6707 Democracy Blvd, Rm 611, Bethesda, MD 20892 5460, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 16:1416-24. 2002..g. using ICAT reagents or growing cells in isotopically enriched nutrients)...
- Proteomic analysis of nipple aspirate fluid from women with early-stage breast cancer using isotope-coded affinity tags and tandem mass spectrometry reveals differential expression of vitamin D binding proteinTimothy M Pawlik
Department of Surgical Oncology, The University of Texas M, d, Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
BMC Cancer 6:68. 2006Isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) tandem mass spectrometry (MS) allows for qualitative and quantitative analysis of paired protein samples...
- Protease degradomics: mass spectrometry discovery of protease substrates and the CLIP-CHIP, a dedicated DNA microarray of all human proteases and inhibitorsChristopher M Overall
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z3, Canada
Biol Chem 385:493-504. 2004..In another approach we used isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) labeling with tandem mass spectrometry to quantitate the levels of secreted or shed extracellular proteins in MDA-..
- Elucidation of thioredoxin target protein networks in mouseCexiong Fu
Center for Advanced Proteomics Research, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School Cancer Center, Newark, New Jersey 07103, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 8:1674-87. 2009..In this study, we performed an ICAT proteomics study for the identification of Trx1 target proteins from the hearts of a cardiac specific Trx1-..
- Interagency relationships among rural early intervention collaborativesB J Polivka
Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, 43210, USA
Public Health Nurs 18:340-9. 2001..Respondents from 42 agencies completed the 18-item Interagency Collaboration Assessment Tool (ICAT) and demographic questions. The ICAT uses a 5-point Likert-type scale to assess the five domains of the model...
- Angiotensin II signaling pathways mediate expression of cardiac T-type calcium channelsLaurent Ferron
CNRS UMR 8078, Remodelage Tissulaire et Fonctionnel, Hopital Marie Lannelongue, 133 avenue de la Resistance, 92350 Le Plessis Robinson, France
Circ Res 93:1241-8. 2003Recent studies indicate that cardiac T-type Ca2+ current (ICaT) reappears in hypertrophied ventricular cells...
- A mechanism-based ICAT strategy for comparing relative expression and activity levels of glycosidases in biological systemsOmid Hekmat
Department of Chemistry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
J Proteome Res 7:3282-92. 2008An activity-based isotope-coded affinity tagging (AB-ICAT) strategy for proteome-wide quantitation of active retaining endoglycosidases has been developed...
- Apparent autosomal dominant keratoconus in a large Australian pedigree accounted for by digenic inheritance of two novel lociKathryn P Burdon
Department of Ophthalmology, Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, Adelaide, SA, 5042, Australia
Hum Genet 124:379-86. 2008..Although the pedigree appears to demonstrate simple autosomal dominant inheritance, the disorder is actually genetically complex. This pedigree may provide a link between inherited forms of keratoconus and sporadic cases...
- Differential proteomics in the aging Noble rat ventral prostateYing Wai Lam
Department of Environmental Health, Division of Environmental Genetics and Molecular Toxicology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Proteomics 8:2750-63. 2008..of Noble rats by identifying differentially expressed prostate proteins between 3- and 16-month-old animals using ICAT and MS...
- Comparative studies of early liver dysfunction in senescence-accelerated mouse using mitochondrial proteomics approachesYashu Liu
The National Laboratory of Protein Engineering and Plant Genetic Engineering, College of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:1737-47. 2008..Here we used both two-dimensional electrophoresis- and ICAT-based mitochondrial proteomics analysis to view the liver mitochondrial protein alterations between SAMP8 and SAMR1...
- Pharmacoproteomics of a metalloproteinase hydroxamate inhibitor in breast cancer cells: dynamics of membrane type 1 matrix metalloproteinase-mediated membrane protein sheddingGeorgina S Butler
Department of Oral Biological and Medical Sciences, Centre for Blood Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Mol Cell Biol 28:4896-914. 2008..and membrane fractions with levels that were modulated by the MMPI were identified by isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) labeling and tandem mass spectrometry...
- Potentiating actions of lanthanum on ACh-induced cation current in guinea-pig ileal smooth muscle cellsR Inoue
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
J Smooth Muscle Res 34:69-81. 1998Potentiating actions of external lanthanum (La3+) on muscarinic receptor-activated nonselective cation current (Icat) were investigated in myocytes dissociated from the longitudinal muscle layer of guinea-pig ileum, with a whole-cell ..
- Beta-catenin binds to the activation function 2 region of the androgen receptor and modulates the effects of the N-terminal domain and TIF2 on ligand-dependent transcriptionLiang Nian Song
Department of Oncology, Lombardi Cancer Center, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D C 20007 2197, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:1674-87. 2003..b>ICAT, an inhibitor of T-cell factor 4 (TCF-4), and E-cadherin binding to beta-catenin also blocked binding of the ..
- Functional Ca2+ and Na+ channels on mouse Schwann cells cultured in serum-free medium: regulation by a diffusible factor from neurons and by cAMPC Beaudu-Lange
INSERM U394, I F R 8, Bordeaux, France
Eur J Neurosci 10:1796-809. 1998..Of the Schwann cells that did not contact axons, 46.5% expressed T-type Ca2+ conductances (ICaT)...
- A comparative evaluation of software for the analysis of liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry data from isotope coded affinity tag experimentsRobert Moulder
Turku Centre for Biotechnology, University of Turku and Abo Akademi University, 20521 Turku, Finland
Proteomics 5:2748-60. 2005The options available for processing quantitative data from isotope coded affinity tag (ICAT) experiments have mostly been confined to software specific to the instrument of acquisition...
- Comprehensive proteomic analysis of protein changes during platelet storage requires complementary proteomic approachesJonathan N Thon
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Transfusion 48:425-35. 2008..This study addresses relative differences among proteomics approaches to the analysis of the PLT storage lesion...
- In vivo drug-response in patients with leukemic non-Hodgkin's lymphomas is associated with in vitro chemosensitivity and gene expression profilingKai Uwe Chow
University Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine II, Hematology and Oncology, Frankfurt Main, Germany
Pharmacol Res 53:49-61. 2006..and cell cycle signalling including complement lysis inhibitor (clusterin/CLU), beta-catenin interacting protein (ICAT), peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha (PPARalpha), TNF alpha converting enzyme (ADAM17/TACE), homeo ..
- MaXIC-Q Web: a fully automated web service using statistical and computational methods for protein quantitation based on stable isotope labeling and LC-MSChih Chiang Tsou
Institute of Information Science and Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan 115
Nucleic Acids Res 37:W661-9. 2009..g. SILAC, ICAT and user-developed labeling methods...
- [Quantitative analysis of nuclear proteome in apoptosis hepatoma cells induced by hydroxycamptothecin]Yu Rong Yan
Chongqing University of Medical Science, Key Laboratory of Laboratory Medical Diagnostics, Ministry of Education, Chongqing 400016
Fen Zi Xi Bao Sheng Wu Xue Bao 41:120-8. 2008..Nuclear proteins labelled with cleavable isotope-coded affinity tag (c-ICAT) reagent were digested and purified...
- [17 beta-estradiol inhibits T-type calcium channels in mouse spermatogenic cells]Liang Lu
The Ministry of Education Key Lab of Modern Toxicology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210029, China
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 14:483-8. 2008To investigate the effect of 17 beta-estradiol (E2) on T-type calcium currents (ICaT) in spermatogenic cells.
- An online lifestyle diary with a persuasive computer assistant providing feedback on self-managementOlivier A Blanson Henkemans
Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands
Technol Health Care 17:253-67. 2009..e., the use of an online lifestyle diary called DieetInzicht.nl. The assistant is represented by an animated iCat, which shows different facial expressions and provides cooperative feedback following principles from the ..
- Automated generic analysis tools for protein quantitation using stable isotope labelingWen Lian Hsu
Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Methods Mol Biol 604:257-72. 2010..g., iTRAQ-labeling quantitation, and the other by MS scans, e.g., quantitation using SILAC, ICAT, or (18)O labeling...
- The study of macromolecular complexes by quantitative proteomicsJeffrey A Ranish
Institute for Systems Biology, 1441 North 34th Street, Seattle, Washington 98103 8904, USA
Nat Genet 33:349-55. 2003..It is based on the use of isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) reagents and mass spectrometry to compare the relative abundances of tryptic peptides derived from suitable pairs ..
- Chromatin-specific regulation of LEF-1-beta-catenin transcription activation and inhibition in vitroA V Tutter
Regulatory Biology Laboratory, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Genes Dev 15:3342-54. 2001..LEF-1-beta-cat transactivation in vitro was also repressed by inhibitor of beta-catenin and Tcf-4 (ICAT), a physiological inhibitor of Wnt/Wg signaling that interacts with ARM repeats 11 and 12, and by the nonsteroidal ..
- Proteomics analysis of the expression of neurogranin in murine neuroblastoma (Neuro-2a) cells reveals its involvement for cell differentiationNian Lin Reena Han
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore 117543, Singapore
Int J Biol Sci 3:263-73. 2007..changes due to the expression of Ng in murine neuroblastoma (Neuro-2a) cells using isotope coded affinity tags (ICAT) combined with 2-dimensional liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (2D-LC/MS/MS)...
- Methods for proteomics in neuroscienceNilesh S Tannu
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
Prog Brain Res 158:41-82. 2006..g., two-dimensional difference in gel electrophoresis (2D-DIGE), isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) and iTRAQ) are elaborated...
- Quantification of oxidative posttranslational modifications of cysteine thiols of p21ras associated with redox modulation of activity using isotope-coded affinity tags and mass spectrometryMahadevan Sethuraman
Vascular Biology Unit, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Free Radic Biol Med 42:823-9. 2007..Here we used an isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) and mass spectrometry to quantitate the reversible and irreversible oxidative posttranslational thiol ..
- Accuracy of reconstructed images from cone-beam computed tomography scansManish Lamichane
Department of Developmental Biology, School of Dental Medicine, Harvard University, Boston, Mass
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 136:156.e1-6; discussion 156-7. 2009..this study was to determine whether 2-dimensional (2D) images produced from cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) images taken with an iCAT scanner (Imaging Sciences International, Hatfield, Pa) can substitute for traditional cephalograms.
- Genomic and proteomic expression analysis of Leishmania promastigote and amastigote life stages: the Leishmania genome is constitutively expressedKirk Leifso
Immunity and Infection Research Centre, Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute, Canada
Mol Biochem Parasitol 152:35-46. 2007..Quantitative proteomics, using the isotope coded affinity tag (ICAT) technology and mass spectrometry, was used to identify L...
- Proteomic profiling of lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages by isotope coded affinity taggingKristian E Swearingen
Department of Chemistry, University of Washington, P O Box 351700, Seattle, Washington 98195 1700, USA
J Proteome Res 9:2412-21. 2010..We performed isotope coded affinity tagging (ICAT), multidimensional liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry to identify proteins that are differently expressed ..
- A randomized controlled comparison of integrative cognitive-affective therapy (ICAT) and enhanced cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT-E) for bulimia nervosaS A Wonderlich
Neuropsychiatric Research Institute Department of Clinical Neuroscience, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Fargo, ND, USA
Psychol Med 44:543-53. 2014The purpose of this investigation was to compare a new psychotherapy for bulimia nervosa (BN), integrative cognitive-affective therapy (ICAT), with an established treatment, 'enhanced' cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT-E).
- Systematic uncovering of multiple pathways underlying the pathology of Huntington disease by an acid-cleavable isotope-coded affinity tag approachMing Chang Chiang
Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:781-97. 2007..To identify proteins critical for the progression of HD, we applied acid-cleavable ICAT technology to quantitatively determine changes in protein expressions in the striatum of a transgenic HD mouse ..
- Redox proteomics of thiol proteins in mouse heart during ischemia/reperfusion using ICAT reagents and mass spectrometryVikas Kumar
Department of Pathology, University of Otago Christchurch, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand
Free Radic Biol Med 58:109-17. 2013..We have carried out an exploratory study using mass spectrometry with isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT) aimed at identifying reversible oxidative changes to protein thiols in Langendorff perfused isolated mouse hearts ..
- Numerical models based on a minimal set of sarcolemmal electrogenic proteins and an intracellular Ca(2+) clock generate robust, flexible, and energy-efficient cardiac pacemakingVictor A Maltsev
Laboratory of Cardiovascular Science, NIA, NIH, 251 Bayview Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
J Mol Cell Cardiol 59:181-95. 2013..Inclusion of If or ICaT decreased the flexibility, but increased the robustness of the models (a relatively larger number of sets did not ..
- A comparative proteomic strategy for subcellular proteome research: ICAT approach coupled with bioinformatics prediction to ascertain rat liver mitochondrial proteins and indication of mitochondrial localization for catalaseXiao Sheng Jiang
Research Centre for Proteome Analysis, Key Lab of Proteomics, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, China
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:12-34. 2005..To solve such a problem, we applied a high-throughput comparative proteome experimental strategy, ICAT approach performed with two-dimensional LC-MS/MS analysis, coupled with combinational usage of different ..
- Proteomic analysis of rat striatal synaptosomes during acrylamide intoxication at a low dose rateDavid S Barber
Center for Environmental and Human Toxicology, University of Florida, Building 471, Mowry Road, Gainesville, Florida 32611 0885, USA
Toxicol Sci 100:156-67. 2007..of ACR on the cysteine-containing proteome of nerve terminal, we employed cleavable isotope-coded affinity tagging (ICAT) and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry...
- High-resolution two-dimensional electrophoresisWalter Weiss
Technische Universitat Munchen, Fachgebiet Proteomik, Am Forum 2, D 85350 Freising Weihenstephan, Germany
Methods Mol Biol 564:13-32. 2009..Although alternative/complementary technologies, such as MudPIT, ICAT, or protein arrays, have emerged recently, there is up to now no technology that matches 2-DE in its ability for ..
- Inhibition of beta-catenin signaling in articular chondrocytes results in articular cartilage destructionMei Zhu
University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Arthritis Rheum 58:2053-64. 2008..To determine the role of beta-catenin signaling in articular chondrocyte function, we generated Col2a1-ICAT-transgenic mice to inhibit beta-catenin signaling in chondrocytes.
- Applications of proteomics in the study of inflammatory bowel diseases: Current status and future directions with available technologiesPhilip Alex
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 15:616-29. 2009..These technologies include various mass spectrometry technologies, quantitative proteomics (2D-PAGE, ICAT, SILAC, iTRAQ), protein/antibody arrays, and multi-epitope-ligand cartography...
- Immunochromatographic assay on threadGina Zhou
Biomedical Engineering Department, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
Anal Chem 84:7736-43. 2012..Here, we introduce the immunochromatographic assay on thread (ICAT) in a cartridge format that is suitable for multiplexing...
- The beta-catenin binding protein ICAT modulates androgen receptor activityMing Zhuo
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5328, USA
Mol Endocrinol 25:1677-88. 2011..Here, we investigated inhibitor of β-catenin and T-cell factor (ICAT), a β-catenin binding protein that inhibits the canonical Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway, in AR signaling...
- β-Catenin determines upper airway progenitor cell fate and preinvasive squamous lung cancer progression by modulating epithelial-mesenchymal transitionAdam Giangreco
Centre for Respiratory Research, University College London, UK
J Pathol 226:575-87. 2012..Overall, the data show that airway basal cell β-catenin determines cell fate and its mis-expression is associated with the development of human lung cancer...
- Quantitative and temporal proteome analysis of butyrate-treated colorectal cancer cellsHwee Tong Tan
Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, 10 Kent Ridge Crescent, Singapore 117597, Singapore
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:1174-85. 2008..In addition, cleavable ICAT, which selectively tags cysteine-containing proteins, was also used, and the results complemented those obtained ..
- Analysis of microdissected cells by two-dimensional LC-MS approachesChen Li
Research Center for Proteome Analysis, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China
Methods Mol Biol 428:193-208. 2008..We combined the LCM with isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) technology and two-dimensional liquid chromatography to investigate the qualitative and quantitative proteomes of ..
- Quantitative proteomics analysis of the effects of ionizing radiation in wild type and p53 K317R knock-in mouse thymocytesLisa M Miller Jenkins
Laboratory of Cell Biology, NCI, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:716-27. 2008..Using cleavable ICAT quantitative mass spectrometry, the effect of IR on protein levels in either the wild type or p53(K317R) thymocytes ..
- Orai1 and Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2 are required for store-operated Icat-SOC current, Ca2+ entry, and proliferation of primary vascular smooth muscle cellsBo Yang
Ion Channel and Calcium Signaling Unit, Boston Univ School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118 2393, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 302:C748-56. 2012..This is the first demonstration that Orai1 and iPLA(2)β are equally important for cat-SOC, SOCE, and proliferation of primary aortic SMC...
- Quantitative proteomics analysis reveals that proteins differentially expressed in chronic pancreatitis are also frequently involved in pancreatic cancerRu Chen
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1331-42. 2007..To better understand the limitations of potential protein biomarkers, we used ICAT technology and tandem mass spectrometry-based proteomics to systematically study protein expression in chronic ..
- Identification of redox sensitive thiols of protein disulfide isomerase using isotope coded affinity technology and mass spectrometryAnna Kozarova
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 18:260-9. 2007..Here we describe a procedure utilizing isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) technology and mass spectrometry that quantitates relative changes in the dynamic thiol and disulfide states of ..
- Efficient synthesis of isotopically pure isotope-coded affinity tagging reagentsAnupama Patel
Department of Chemistry, 2036 Main Mall, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B C V6T 1Z1 Canada, and PENCE Inc Protein Engineering Network of Centers of Excellence, 750 Heritage Medical Research Center, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2S2 Canada
Bioconjug Chem 15:224-30. 2004Synthesis of an isotopically pure d8-ICAT linker, N-[(5,5,6,6,8,8,9,9-2H)-13-biotinamido-4,7,10-trioxatridecanyl] tert-butyloxy carbamide (12), has been achieved in seven steps with an overall yield of 33%...
- Proteomic analysis of synaptosomes using isotope-coded affinity tags and mass spectrometrySabine P Schrimpf
Department of Biochemistry, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Proteomics 5:2531-41. 2005..characterisation of synaptosomes isolated from mouse brain was performed employing the isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) method and tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS)...
- Isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) approach to redox proteomics: identification and quantitation of oxidant-sensitive cysteine thiols in complex protein mixturesMahadevan Sethuraman
Vascular Biology Unit, Cardiovascular Proteomics Center, and Mass Spectrometry Resource, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Proteome Res 3:1228-33. 2004..cysteine thiols in a complex protein mixture using a thiol-specific, acid-cleavable isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) reagent (Applied Biosystems, USA)...
- The role of proteomics in toxicology: identification of biomarkers of toxicity by protein expression analysisSandy Kennedy
Oxford GlycoSciences UK Ltd, The Forum, 86 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RY, UK
Biomarkers 7:269-90. 2002..The isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) method appears particularly promising...
- Affinity labeling of highly hydrophobic integral membrane proteins for proteome-wide analysisMichael B Goshe
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, PO Box 999, MSIN K8 98, Richland, Washington 99352, USA
J Proteome Res 2:153-61. 2003..08. The protocol described can be used with other stable isotope labeling reagents (e.g., ICAT) to enable comparative measurements to be made on differentially expressed hydrophobic membrane proteins from ..
- Proteomic analysis of the intestinal epithelial cell response to enteropathogenic Escherichia coliPhilip R Hardwidge
Biotechnology Laboratory, University of British Columbia, Wesbrook Building, 6174 University Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z3, Canada
J Biol Chem 279:20127-36. 2004..Host proteins were isolated and subjected to quantitative profiling using isotope-coded affinity tagging (ICAT) combined with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry...
- Infrequent somatic mutations of the ICAT gene in various human cancers with frequent 1p-LOH and/or abnormal nuclear accumulation of beta-cateninMitsuho Imai
Department of Molecular Pathology, Tohoku University School of Medicine, 2 1 Seiryo machi, Aoba ku, Sendai 980 8575, Japan
Oncol Rep 12:1099-103. 2004..b>ICAT, inhibitor of beta-catenin and TCF4/beta-catenin-interacting protein, was isolated and mapped to 1p36, a frequent ..
- Design and synthesis of visible isotope-coded affinity tags for the absolute quantification of specific proteins in complex mixturesPatricia Bottari
Department of Chemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Bioconjug Chem 15:380-8. 2004..We recently introduced isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT reagents) for the relative quantification of proteins present in two or more biological samples...
- Controlling deuterium isotope effects in comparative proteomicsRoujian Zhang
Department of Chemistry, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907, USA
Anal Chem 74:3662-9. 2002..ester-2H9, [3-(2,5-dioxopyrrolidin-1-yloxycarbonyl)-propyl]-trimethylammonium chloride-2H9, and the commercial ICAT-2H8 reagent...
- The use of isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT) to study organelle proteomes in Arabidopsis thalianaT P J Dunkley
Department of Biochemistry, Cambridge Centre for Proteomics, University of Cambridge, Building O, Downing Site, Cambridge CB2 1QW, UK
Biochem Soc Trans 32:520-3. 2004..For this reason, quantitative proteomics methods are being developed to enable the assignment of proteins to a specific component of the endomembrane system without the need to obtain pure organelles...
- Femtomol sensitivity post-digest (18)O labeling for relative quantification of differential protein complex compositionMarcus Bantscheff
Cellzome AG, Meyerhofstrasse 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 18:869-76. 2004..Chemical labeling of complex protein mixtures by, e.g., isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT), can offer great simplification of protein mixtures but is restricted by the accessibility of the often few ..
- Utility of cleavable isotope-coded affinity-tagged reagents for quantification of low-copy proteins induced by methylprednisolone using liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometryJun Qu
The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Amherst, New York 14260 1200, USA
Anal Chem 78:4543-52. 2006..To our knowledge, this is the first report of an ICAT-based method that is capable of quantifying low-abundance proteins in highly complex samples, such as tissue ..
- A novel GTP-dependent mechanism of ileal muscarinic metabotropic channel desensitizationA V Zholos
Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology, St George s Hospital Medical School, London
Br J Pharmacol 119:997-1005. 19961. Cationic current (Icat) was evoked in single isolated smooth muscle cells either by activating muscarinic receptors with the stable muscarinic agonist, carbachol (CCh), or by dialysing cells with GTP-gamma S...
- Inhibition of PACAP activity by a receptor antagonist results in changes in cell cycle and apoptotic proteins in chick neuroblastsNola M Erhardt
Department of Biology, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
J Mol Neurosci 27:107-23. 2005..processes, we blocked the primary PACAP receptor and determined protein changes using isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) analysis...
- Screening for gene mutations in a 500 kb neuroblastoma tumor suppressor candidate region in chromosome 1p; mutation and stage-specific expression in UBE4B/UFD2Cecilia Krona
Department of Clinical Genetics Institute for the Health of Women and Children, Goteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital East, Goteborg, Sweden
Oncogene 22:2343-51. 2003..known to reside in or very close to this overlap consensus region, UBE4B/UFD2, KIF1B, DFFA, PGD, CORT, PEX14, and ICAT, for coding mutations in NBL tumor DNA...
- Accuracy of reconstructed images from cone-beam computed tomography scansManish Lamichane
Department of Developmental Biology, School of Dental Medicine, Harvard University, Boston, Mass, USA
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 136:156.e1-6. 2009..determine whether 2-dimensional (2D) images produced from cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) images taken with an iCAT scanner (Imaging Sciences International, Hatfield, Pa) can substitute for traditional cephalograms...
- Proteomic characteristics of ex vivo-enriched adult human bone marrow mononuclear cells in continuous perfusion culturesAgasanur K Prahalad
Anatomy and Cell Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
J Proteome Res 8:2079-89. 2009..Isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT) and MS/MS were used to identify and quantify relative changes in the proteome of BMMNC and their related BMMCP, ..
- WNT/beta-catenin pathway activation in Wilms tumors: a unifying mechanism with multiple entries?Marie Corbin
INSERM, U574, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 48:816-27. 2009..2), CTNNBIP1 (1p36.2), and CBY1 (22q13.1). These genes thus represent new potential important actors in WT tumorigenesis...
- Application of proteomics to the study of molecular mechanisms in neurotoxicologyRichard M LoPachin
Department of Anesthesiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Moses 7, 111 E, 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
Neurotoxicology 24:761-75. 2003..g. two-hybrid systems, antibody arrays, protein chips, isotope-coded affinity tags, ICAT) are available to determine protein levels, identify components of multiprotein complexes and to detect post-..
- Transcriptional regulation of SM22alpha by Wnt3a: convergence with TGFbeta(1)/Smad signaling at a novel regulatory elementShawn L Shafer
Washington University School of Medicine, Center for Cardiovascular Research, Internal Medicine BMD, Campus Box 8301, 660 South Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Mol Cell Cardiol 46:621-35. 2009..Dominant negative TCF inhibited SM22alpha [-213 to -192] x 6 RSVLUC activation. Moreover, ICAT (inhibitor of beta-catenin and TCF) decreased while TCF7L2 and beta-catenin enhanced 0...
- CysTRAQ - A combination of iTRAQ and enrichment of cysteinyl peptides for uncovering and quantifying hidden proteomesVojtech Tambor
Institute of Molecular Pathology, Faculty of Military Health Sciences, University of Defence, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
J Proteomics 75:857-67. 2012..We herein show that CysTRAQ is a robust and straightforward method with potential application in quantitative proteomics experiments, i.e. as an alternative to the ICAT reagent approach.
- Influence of voxel size in the diagnostic ability of cone beam tomography to evaluate simulated external root resorptionGabriela Salatino Liedke
Department of Surgery and Orthopedics, School of Dentistry, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul UFRGS, Brazil
J Endod 35:233-5. 2009..For that purpose, 59 teeth were viewed through iCAT tomography (Imaging Sciences International, Inc, Hatfield, PA) following three protocols in which the variation was ..
- A genome-wide screen for beta-catenin binding sites identifies a downstream enhancer element that controls c-Myc gene expressionGregory S Yochum
Vollum Institute and Department of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Mol Cell Biol 28:7368-79. 2008..Our findings indicate that a downstream enhancer element provides the principal regulation of c-Myc expression...
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 regulates the interaction of Axin with beta-cateninSung Il Kim
Department of Life Science, Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Kwangju 500 712, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 317:478-83. 2004..This suggests that cyclin A/CDK2 is a negative regulator of beta-catenin-mediated signal transduction, which exerts its effects through phosphorylation of Axin...
- Quantitative proteomics identifies oxidant-induced, AtMPK6-dependent changes in Arabidopsis thaliana protein profilesGodfrey P Miles
Michael Smith Laboratories, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, CA, USA
Plant Signal Behav 4:497-505. 2009..whose accumulation is altered by ozone in an AtMPK6-dependent manner we employed isotope-coded affinity tagging (ICAT) technology to investigate the impact of AtMPK6-suppression on the protein profiles in Arabidopsis both before (air ..
- Trans-proteomic pipeline: a pipeline for proteomic analysisPatrick G A Pedrioli
Institute of Biochemistry, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich ETHZ, Zurich, Switzerland
Methods Mol Biol 604:213-38. 2010..and supports most commonly used proteomics workflows, including quantitative applications such as ICAT, iTRAQ, and SILAC...
- ICAT inhibits beta-catenin binding to Tcf/Lef-family transcription factors and the general coactivator p300 using independent structural modulesDanette L Daniels
Department of Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Mol Cell 10:573-84. 2002..The crystal structure of ICAT, an inhibitor of beta-catenin-mediated transcription, bound to the armadillo repeat domain of beta-catenin, has ..
- Molecular cloning and characterization of LZIC, a novel gene encoding ICAT homologous protein with leucine zipper domainM Katoh
Genetics and Cell Biology Section, Genetics Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute, Chuo Ku, Tokyo 104 0045, Japan
Int J Mol Med 8:611-5. 2001b>ICAT inhibits the interaction between beta-catenin and TCF transcription factors...
- Toward a high-throughput approach to quantitative proteomic analysis: expression-dependent protein identification by mass spectrometryT J Griffin
Department of Molecular Biotechnology, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 12:1238-46. 2001The isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) technology enables the concurrent identification and comparative quantitative analysis of proteins present in biological samples such as cell and tissue extracts and biological fluids by mass ..
- Molecular genetic analysis of malignant melanomas for aberrations of the WNT signaling pathway genes CTNNB1, APC, ICAT and BTRCJulia Reifenberger
Department of Dermatology, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany
Int J Cancer 100:549-56. 2002..2), BTRC (beta-transducin repeat-containing protein gene, 10q24.3) and ICAT (inhibitor of beta-catenin and Tcf-4, 1p36.2)...
- Inhibition of β-catenin signaling in chondrocytes induces delayed fracture healing in miceYang Huang
The Key Laboratory of Stem Cell Biology, Institute of Health Sciences, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences SIBS, Chinese Academy of Sciences CAS and Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine SJTUSM, Shanghai 200025, China
J Orthop Res 30:304-10. 2012..role and importance of this pathway in chondrocytes, we studied bone repair of closed tibias fractures in Col2a1-ICAT transgenic mice, in which the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway is specially inhibited in chondrocytes...
- MicroRNA-23 restricts cardiac valve formation by inhibiting Has2 and extracellular hyaluronic acid productionAnne Karine Lagendijk
Hubrecht Institute for Developmental Biology and Stem Cell Research, CT Utrecht, The Netherlands
Circ Res 109:649-57. 2011..Although roles for microRNAs in the myocardium during embryo development and cardiac disease have been demonstrated, very little is know about their role in the endocardium or during cardiac valve formation...
- Additive renoprotective effects of B2-kinin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist in uninephrectomized db/db miceSydney C W Tang
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Lab Invest 91:1351-62. 2011We recently showed that the bradykinin B2 receptor (B2R) blocker icatibant (Icat) and the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ agonist rosiglitazone (Ros) exerted anti-inflammatory effects in renal tubular cells exposed to a ..
- Supporting the Collaborative Authoring of ICD-11 with WebProtégéTania Tudorache
Stanford Center for Biomedical Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2010:802-6. 2010..We present the ICD Collaborative Authoring Tool (iCAT), a customization of the WebProtégé editor that supports the community based authoring of ICD-11 on the Web and ..
- EBV-encoded LMP1 increases nuclear β-catenin accumulation and its transcriptional activity in nasopharyngeal carcinomaShuyuan You
Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital and Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat Sen University, 58, Zhongshan Road II, Guangzhou, 510080, China
Tumour Biol 32:623-30. 2011..Moreover, LMP1 expression was closely related to abnormal β-catenin expression in NPC tissues by immunohistochemistry. LMP1 may be involved in nasopharyngeal carcinogenesis via β-catenin signaling pathway...
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of S-nitrosated proteins in diabetic mouse liver with ICAT switch methodXu Zhang
National Laboratory of Biomacromolecules, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100101, China
Protein Cell 1:675-87. 2010In this study we developed a quantitative proteomic method named ICAT switch by introducing isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) reagents into the biotin-switch method, and used it to investigate S-nitrosation in the liver of normal control ..
- Altered β-catenin expression related to cancer progression on actinic cheilitis and squamous cell carcinoma of the lipJuliana L Schussel
Department of Oral Pathology, School of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo USP, Brazil
Ann Diagn Pathol 15:1-5. 2011..Cytoplasmatic and nuclear staining of β-catenin on studied cases point to pathway alterations. Results demonstrated that β-catenin expression is altered on epithelial dysplasia, and it is related to degree of alterations...
- Involvement of the Wnt-β-catenin pathway in invasion and migration of oral squamous carcinoma cellsSoichi Iwai
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery II, Osaka University Graduated School of Dentistry, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Int J Oncol 37:1095-103. 2010..This would enhance the invasion and migration of oral SCC cells...
- Direct comparison of stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture and spectral counting for quantitative proteomicsTimothy S Collier
W M Keck FT ICR Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695, USA
Anal Chem 82:8696-702. 2010..metabolic labeling, stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture (SILAC)), chemical derivatization (ICAT, iTRAQ, TMT), or enzymatically catalyzed incorporation (¹⁸O labeling)...
- Ph+/VE-cadherin+ identifies a stem cell like population of acute lymphoblastic leukemia sustained by bone marrow niche cellsLin Wang
Department of Pediatrics, and Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA
Blood 110:3334-44. 2007..These data suggest that strategies targeting signals in the marrow microenvironment that amplify the Bcr-abl/VE-cadherin/beta-catenin axis may have utility in sensitizing drug-resistant leukemic stem cells...
- Directed Proteomics of Alzheimer's Related ProteinsELIZABETH KOMIVES; Fiscal Year: 2007..diseased brains will be monitored and interacting partners will be quantified using isotope labeling strategies (ICAT)...
- Acquisition of a LC-MS/MS Proteomics SystemDavid Han; Fiscal Year: 2004..Dr. David Han will utilize 3D-ICAT technology to identify and quantify apoptotic signaling proteins and engulfment ligands that are presented on ..
- Functional Proteomics Study of Ephrin SignalingThomas Neubert; Fiscal Year: 2003..We propose to develop and use a new functional proteomics method based on isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) chemistry and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry to identify proteins that participate in signal transduction ..
- 2D-HPLC-Tandem Mass Spectrometer for ProteomicsRichard van Breemen; Fiscal Year: 2005..used by many NIH-funded investigators for proteomic profiling using techniques such as isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT)...
- FUNCTIONAL PROTEOMICS OF LEUKEMIC MARROW STROMAL CELLSBeerelli Seshi; Fiscal Year: 2007..identify about 200 differentially expressed MPC proteins by an independent method, isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) labeling in conjunction with LC/MS/MS...
- ProteomeX LC/MS SystemMichael Powell; Fiscal Year: 2004..package for typical proteomics applications such as protein ID, multidimensional LC/MS, and protein profiling using ICAT reagents. The system builds on the very successful and popular LCQ Deca XP...
- Proteomics processing using networked instrument router*SANJAYA JOSHI; Fiscal Year: 2005..The First Phase of study will use an LC-MS (Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectroscopy) system that uses the ICAT (Isotope Coded Affinity Tags) technology developed at the lab of Dr...
- Proteome-Wide Characterization of PhosphoproteinsRichard Morrison; Fiscal Year: 2004..The later phase of this project will develop methods that concomitantly combine PhIAT and ICAT labeling to identify proteins in glutamate or camptothecin treated p53+/+ cortical neurons that undergo changes in ..
- ApoE isoform-specific protein interactions in brain aging and neurodegenerationKATHLEEN MONTINE; Fiscal Year: 2007..developed approach of high-throughput quantitative proteomic analysis combining isotope-coded affinity tagging (ICAT) with peptide analysis by LC/MS-MS allows us to identify and compare the relative abundance of apoE-associated ..
- Mitochondrial Proteome Changes in Alzheimer's DiseaseBert Lynn; Fiscal Year: 2007..liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (2D-LC/MS/MS) and the isotope coded affinity tag (ICAT) method to identify and quantify protein levels in mitochondria isolated from early AD, late stage AD and age-..
- Novel markers for neonatal sepsisAshok Reddy; Fiscal Year: 2005..SELDI-TOF) mass spectrometry, (b) two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, and (c) isotope-coded affinity tagging (ICAT) to detect differentially expressed proteins...
- UV-induced Immunosuppression to chemical toxicantsKevin Cooper; Fiscal Year: 2006..broad identification of changes in the abundance of membrane-bound proteins using isotope coded affinity tagging (ICAT) and phosphoproteins using phosphoprotein isotope-coded affinity tags (PhlAT)...
- Proteomic Analysis of Renal Response to AcidosisNorman Curthoys; Fiscal Year: 2007..Further analysis using the ICAT labeling reagent identified many of the same proteins with similar fold differences...
- LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY OF BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCESCsaba Horvath; Fiscal Year: 2003..We shall start with improving the separation steps of a promising analytical method referred to as ICAT technology. Further we plan to enhance the speed of analysis of this approach by using elevated temperature...
- LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY OF BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCESLISA PFEFFERLE; Fiscal Year: 2005..We shall start with improving the separation steps of a promising analytical method referred to as ICAT technology. Further we plan to enhance the speed of analysis of this approach by using elevated temperature...
- LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY OF BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCESJames Wilkins; Fiscal Year: 2004..We shall start with improving the separation steps of a promising analytical method referred to as ICAT technology. Further we plan to enhance the speed of analysis of this approach by using elevated temperature...
- Molecular Definition of Mycobacterium paratuberculosisJULIA INAMINE; Fiscal Year: 2005..This goal will be accomplished by four specific aims: 1) use standard proteomic methods and develop a new ICAT- based method to identify M...
- A Novel Implant-based Approach for Treating Retrognathic Hyperdivergent PatientsPeter Buschang; Fiscal Year: 2007..Tipping will be measured directly from dental models and 3D ICAT images...
- Potassium Channels as Macromolecular ComplexesThomas A Neubert; Fiscal Year: 2010..Protein interactions will also be investigated using advanced proteomic approaches (ICAT &ITRAQ), which has the potential to uncover additional novel KATP channel interacting proteins...
- Potassium Channels as Macromolecular ComplexesWILLIAM COETZEE; Fiscal Year: 2009..Protein interactions will also be investigated using advanced proteomic approaches (ICAT & ITRAQ), which has the potential to uncover additional novel KATP channel interacting proteins...
- The use of genetic models to define the role of beta-catenin in post-natal growthREGIS J O apos KEEFE; Fiscal Year: 2010..b>ICAT is an intracellular protein that competitively binds ?-catenin and inhibits signaling...
- The use of genetic models to define the role of beta-catenin in post-natal growthREGIS O KEEFE; Fiscal Year: 2009..b>ICAT is an intracellular protein that competitively binds ?-catenin and inhibits signaling...
- The use of genetic models to define the role of beta-catenin in post-natal growthREGIS O KEEFE; Fiscal Year: 2007..b>ICAT is an intracellular protein that competitively binds ?-catenin and inhibits signaling...
- Proteomics Approaches to Interstitial Cystitis.Brian Liu; Fiscal Year: 2006..levels of low- abundance urinary proteins in clinically annotated IC specimens with isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) and mass spectrometry; 4) mine proteomics data and to create predictive bioinformatics models (i.e...
- MICROBICIDAL SALIVARY HISTIDINE-RICH PROTEINSFrank G Oppenheim; Fiscal Year: 2011..These include isotope coded affinity tag (ICAT), multiplexed isobaric isotope reagent (iTRAQ) and metabolic labeling...
- MICROBICIDAL SALIVARY HISTIDINE-RICH PROTEINSFrank G Oppenheim; Fiscal Year: 2010..These include isotope coded affinity tag (ICAT), multiplexed isobaric isotope reagent (iTRAQ) and metabolic labeling...
- Calcium signaling in cerebral arteriesJonathan H Jaggar; Fiscal Year: 2010..suggest that in addition to mobilizing SR Ca2+, IP3 activates a plasma membrane non-selective cation current (ICat) independently of SR release, and this leads to vasoconstriction...
- Mitochondrial Response to Oxidative StressDANIEL BOGENHAGEN; Fiscal Year: 2006..Both 2-D gel methods and quantitative isotope-coded affinity tag (ICAT) methods will be used to compare the abundance of mitochondrial proteins in control cells and cells exposed to ..
- Regulation of beta-Catenin Signaling by Tyrosine PhosphorylationTong Chuan He; Fiscal Year: 2007..second aim is to determine whether EGF regulates the interactions of b-catenin with its C-terminal binding partners ICAT and p300, by using immunoprecipitation and FRET protein interaction analysis...
- Regulation of beta-Catenin Signaling by Tyrosine PhosphorylationTong Chuan He; Fiscal Year: 2010..second aim is to determine whether EGF regulates the interactions of P-catenin with its C-terminal binding partners ICAT and p300, by using immunoprecipitation and FRET protein interaction analysis...
- A PROTEOMIC APPROACH TO THE INDENTIFICATION OF PROTEINS*Philip Mirkes; Fiscal Year: 2003..by undertaking a quantitative analysis of complex embryo protein mixtures using isotope-coded affinity tags (ICAT)...
- Mechanisms of prostate cancer prevention by lycopeneRichard van Breemen; Fiscal Year: 2007..lycopene and then investigate changes in protein expression both globally and on the sub-cellular level using the ICAT quantitative proteomics methodology...