Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HSPA2
Description: heat shock protein family A (Hsp70) member 2
Alias: HSP70-2, HSP70-3, heat shock-related 70 kDa protein 2, heat shock 70kD protein 2, heat shock 70kDa protein 2
Publications122 found, 100 shown here
- Scieglinska D, Pigłowski W, Mazurek A, Małusecka E, Zebracka J, Filipczak P, et al. The HspA2 protein localizes in nucleoli and centrosomes of heat shocked cancer cells. J Cell Biochem. 2008;104:2193-206 pubmed publisherThe human HSPA2 gene, which belongs to the HSP70 family of heat shock genes, is a counterpart of rodent testis-specific HspA2 gene...
- Scieglinska D, Piglowski W, Chekan M, Mazurek A, Krawczyk Z. Differential expression of HSPA1 and HSPA2 proteins in human tissues; tissue microarray-based immunohistochemical study. Histochem Cell Biol. 2011;135:337-50 pubmed publisherIn the present study we determined the expression pattern of HSPA1 and HSPA2 proteins in various normal human tissues by tissue-microarray based immunohistochemical analysis...
- Roux A, Nguyen V, Squire J, Cox D. A heat shock gene at 14q22: mapping and expression. Hum Mol Genet. 1994;3:1819-22 pubmed..We have cloned and mapped one chromosome 14 HSP gene (HSPA2) using a genomic probe (pH2...
- Filipczak P, Piglowski W, Glowala Kosinska M, Krawczyk Z, Scieglinska D. HSPA2 overexpression protects V79 fibroblasts against bortezomib-induced apoptosis. Biochem Cell Biol. 2012;90:224-31 pubmed publisherHuman HSPA2 is a member of the HSPA (HSP70) family of heat-shock proteins, encoded by the gene originally described as testis-specific...
- Scieglinska D, Gogler Piglowska A, Butkiewicz D, Chekan M, Malusecka E, Harasim J, et al. HSPA2 is expressed in human tumors and correlates with clinical features in non-small cell lung carcinoma patients. Anticancer Res. 2014;34:2833-40 pubmedIt has been shown that HSPA2 protein, a testis-enriched member of HSPA/HSP70 family, is important for cancer cell growth and metastasis...
- Starnes J, Taylor R, Ciccolo J. Habitual low-intensity exercise does not protect against myocardial dysfunction after ischemia in rats. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2005;12:169-74 pubmed..The exercise program elevated HSP70 2.7-fold, but did not provide enhanced protection following 20 min of ischemia...
- Han Y, Biswas D, Yoon J, Jeon Y, Hyun S. Effect of porcine uterus as ex vivo model of fertilizing ability and gene expression pattern on blastocysts. Theriogenology. 2019;129:146-153 pubmed publisher..This is the first study that evaluates the effect of an ex vivo model of porcine uterus on fertilization parameters, and the development of porcine embryos. ..
- Panner Selvam M, Agarwal A. Proteomic Profiling of Seminal Plasma Proteins in Varicocele Patients. World J Mens Health. 2019;: pubmed publisher..proteins (DEPs) associated with binding of zona pellucida (acrosin; ACR), protein folding (heat shock related 70 kDa protein 2; HSPA2), oxidative stress (peroxiredoxin 2; PRDX2), lipid peroxidation and DNA fragmentation (..
- Rowland K, Saelao P, Wang Y, Fulton J, Liebe G, McCarron A, et al. Association of Candidate Genes with Response to Heat and Newcastle Disease Virus. Genes (Basel). 2018;9: pubmed publisher..i>MX, MHC-B (major histocompatibility complex, gene complex), IFI27L2, SLC5A1, HSPB1, HSPA2, HSPA8, IFRD1, IL18R1, IL1R1, AP2A2, and TOLLIP...
- Boiocchi C, Monti M, Osera C, Mallucci G, Pistono C, Ferraro O, et al. Heat shock protein 70-hom gene polymorphism and protein expression in multiple sclerosis. J Neuroimmunol. 2016;298:189-93 pubmed publisher..We reported a strong association between rs2227956 polymorphism and MS risk, which is independent from the association with HSP70-2 rs1061581, and a significant link between hsp70-hom protein expression and MS severity. ..
- BANERJEE D, Upadhyay R, Chaudhary U, Kumar R, Singh S, Ashutosh -, et al. Seasonal variation in expression pattern of genes under HSP70 : Seasonal variation in expression pattern of genes under HSP70 family in heat- and cold-adapted goats (Capra hircus). Cell Stress Chaperones. 2014;19:401-8 pubmed publisher..Five HSP70 gene homologues to HSPA8, HSPA6, HSPA1A, HSPA1L, and HSPA2 were identified by gene-specific primers...
- Varón González C, Navarro N. Epistasis regulates the developmental stability of the mouse craniofacial shape. Heredity (Edinb). 2019;122:501-512 pubmed publisher..g., Hspa2) might occupy central positions within these networks, where regulatory elements may also play an important role...
- Chang W, Ho B, Hsiao Y, Chen J, Yeh C, Chen H, et al. JAG1 Is Associated with Poor Survival through Inducing Metastasis in Lung Cancer. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150355 pubmed publisher..Microarray analysis indicated that the enforced JAG1 transcription was associated with an elevated HSPA2 RNA transcription, which played a role in promoting cancer cell migration and invasion...
- Nam S, Kim N, Kim J, Lim S, Jung H, Song I. Heat shock protein gene 70-2 polymorphism is differentially associated with the clinical phenotypes of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007;22:1032-8 pubmed..HSP70-2 polymorphism may be used to predict CD and UC phenotypes, which can illuminate immunological differences in CD and UC. ..
- Kang B, Wang X, Xu Q, Wu Y, Si X, Jiang D. Effect of 3-nitropropionic acid inducing oxidative stress and apoptosis of granulosa cells in geese. Biosci Rep. 2018;38: pubmed publisher..05). Moreover, the expression levels of NF-κB, Nrf2, Fhc, Hspa2 and Ho-1 in granulosa cells treated with 3-NPA were elevated 4.36-, 1.63-, 3.62-, 27.54- and 10...
- Huang P, Lu C, Li J, Xu J, Liu Z, Wang Q, et al. Mutations in HSP70-2 gene change the susceptibility to clinical mastitis in Chinese Holstein. Gene. 2015;559:62-72 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that 9 SNPs increase the susceptibility to mastitis due to their low polymorphisms and can be used as molecular markers to breed the dairy cows resistant to mastitis. ..
- Young C, Sinadinos A, Lefebvre A, Chan P, Arkle S, Vaudry D, et al. A novel mechanism of autophagic cell death in dystrophic muscle regulated by P2RX7 receptor large-pore formation and HSP90. Autophagy. 2015;11:113-30 pubmed publisher..protein expression inference and signaling pathway prediction analysis of P2RX7 signaling mediators pointed to HSPA2 and HSP90 proteins...
- Maibam U, Hooda O, Sharma P, Mohanty A, Singh S, Upadhyay R. Expression of HSP70 genes in skin of zebu (Tharparkar) and crossbred (Karan Fries) cattle during different seasons under tropical climatic conditions. J Therm Biol. 2017;63:58-64 pubmed publisher..Superior skin protective mechanism of zebu (Tharparkar) than crossbred (Karan-Fries) cattle against heat stress may contribute to superior adaptability of zebu cattle to tropical climatic conditions than crossbreed. ..
- Nixon B, Bromfield E, Cui J, De Iuliis G. Heat Shock Protein A2 (HSPA2): Regulatory Roles in Germ Cell Development and Sperm Function. Adv Anat Embryol Cell Biol. 2017;222:67-93 pubmed publisher..In particular, the testis-enriched heat shock 70 kDa protein 2 (HSPA2) has been shown to be critical for the progression of germ cell differentiation during spermatogenesis in the ..
- Rosa A, Moncau C, Poleti M, Fonseca L, Balieiro J, Silva S, et al. Proteome changes of beef in Nellore cattle with different genotypes for tenderness. Meat Sci. 2018;138:1-9 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that UOGCAST and CAPN4751 genotypes led to variability on the expression of proteins that are involved in muscle metabolism, and consequently affect meat tenderness. ..
- Ding G, Wang C, Che R, Guan W, Yuan Y, Su M, et al. Heat shock protein 70-2 and tumor necrosis factor-Î± gene polymorphisms in Chinese children with Henoch-SchÃ¶nlein purpura. World J Pediatr. 2016;12:49-54 pubmed publisher..241, P<0.05). The HSP70-2 (+1267A/G) and TNF-Î± (+308G/A) gene polymorphisms were associated with HSP in children. The G/G homozygosity of HSP70-2 and the A/A homozygosity of TNF-Î± may be genetic predisposing factors for HSP. ..
- Hu Z, Zhang H, Li W, Zhang H, Chang S, Wang B, et al. [Relationship between HSP70 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to lung function injury of cock-oven workers]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2015;33:166-70 pubmed..There must be some relationship between HSP70-1, HSP70-hom gene polymorphisms and lung function injury of Cock-oven Workers. ..
- Yako Y, Guewo Fokeng M, Balti E, Bouatia Naji N, Matsha T, Sobngwi E, et al. Genetic risk of type 2 diabetes in populations of the African continent: A systematic review and meta-analyses. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016;114:136-50 pubmed publisher..Current evidence on the genetic markers of T2D in African populations mostly originate from North African countries, is overall scanty and largely insufficient to reliably inform the genetic architecture of T2D across Africa. ..
- Vargas Alarcon G, Granados J, Martinez Laso J, Gomez Casado E, Zuniga J, Salgado N, et al. Lack of association between the polymorphism at the heat-shock protein (HSP70-2) gene and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in the Mexican mestizo population. Genes Immun. 2000;1:367-70 pubmed
- Kumar M, Rawat P, Khan S, Dhamija N, Chaudhary P, Ravi D, et al. Reciprocal regulation of human immunodeficiency virus-1 gene expression and replication by heat shock proteins 40 and 70. J Mol Biol. 2011;410:944-58 pubmed publisher..Thus, differential expression of Hsp40 and Hsp70 reciprocally regulates viral gene expression and replication in HIV-1 infection. ..
- BaldrianovÃ¡ J, ÄŒernÃ½ M, NovÃ¡k J, JedelskÃ½ P, DivÃÅ¡kovÃ¡ E, BrzobohatÃ½ B. Arabidopsis proteome responses to the smoke-derived growth regulator karrikin. J Proteomics. 2015;120:7-20 pubmed publisher..These results present evidence of proteasome-independent karrikin signalling pathways and provide novel targets for detailed mechanistic studies using, e.g., mutants and transgenic plants. ..
- Bromfield E, Aitken R, Anderson A, McLaughlin E, Nixon B. The impact of oxidative stress on chaperone-mediated human sperm-egg interaction. Hum Reprod. 2015;30:2597-613 pubmed publisher..human sperm capacitation resulted in the chemical alkylation of the molecular chaperone heat shock protein A2 (HSPA2), a concomitant reduction in surface expression of the zona pellucida-receptor arylsulphatase A (ARSA) and a ..
- Mardan Nik M, Pasdar A, Jamialahmadi K, Avan A, Mohebati M, Esmaily H, et al. Association of heat shock protein70-2 (HSP70-2) gene polymorphism with obesity. Ann Hum Biol. 2016;43:542-546 pubmed..The 1267HSP70-2 polymorphism is associated with obesity in an Iranian population, supporting a possible potential genetic link between obesity and cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Schwab C, Bozak C, Whitehouse N, Olson V. Amino acid limitation and flow to the duodenum at four stages of lactation. 2. Extent of lysine limitation. J Dairy Sci. 1992;75:3503-18 pubmed..8% at the four respective stages of lactation. Extent of Lys limitation determined from responses in content and yield of milk protein approximated 25, 20, and 10 g/d during peak, early, and midlactation.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS) ..
- Inselman A, Nakamura N, Brown P, Willis W, Goulding E, Eddy E. Heat shock protein 2 promoter drives Cre expression in spermatocytes of transgenic mice. Genesis. 2010;48:114-20 pubmed publisherWe generated transgenic mouse line C57BL/6-Tg(Hspa2-cre)1Eddy/J (Hspa2-cre), which expresses cre-recombinase under the control of a 907-bp fragment of the heat shock protein 2 (Hspa2) gene promoter...
- Jagadish N, Agarwal S, Gupta N, Fatima R, Devi S, Kumar V, et al. Heat shock protein 70-2 (HSP70-2) overexpression in breast cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:150 pubmed..HSP70-2 is over expressed in breast cancer patients and was involved in malignant properties of breast cancer. This suggests HSP70-2 may be potential candidate molecule for development of better breast cancer treatment. ..
- Poon P, Szeto C, Kwan B, Chow K, Li P. Relationship between HSP70-2 A+1267G Polymorphism and Cardiovascular Events of Chinese Peritoneal Dialysis Patients. Nephron Clin Pract. 2014;128:153-8 pubmed publisher..011). The G allele of the HSP70-2 A+1267G polymorphism confers survival advantages in non-diabetic PD patients. The role of HSP in the pathogenesis of cardiovascular disease in renal failure patients needs further investigation. ..
- Singh S, Suri A. Targeting the testis-specific heat-shock protein 70-2 (HSP70-2) reduces cellular growth, migration, and invasion in renal cell carcinoma cells. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:12695-706 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data suggest that HSP70-2 plays a key role in cancerous growth and invasive potential of RCC cells. Thus, HSP70-2 could serve as a novel potential therapeutic target for the RCC. ..
- Boiocchi C, Maggioli E, Monti M, Zorzetto M, Sinforiani E, Cereda C, et al. The Possible Involvement of HLA Class III Haplotype (RAGE, HSP70 and TNF Genes) in Alzheimer's Disease. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2015;12:997-1005 pubmed..0114 and p-value=0.0044 respectively). These data confirm the involvement of HLA class III in AD. ..
- Williams L, Lago B, McArthur A, Raphenya A, Pray N, Saleem N, et al. The transcription factor, Nuclear factor, erythroid 2 (Nfe2), is a regulator of the oxidative stress response during Danio rerio development. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;180:141-154 pubmed publisher..None of these genes have been previously identified as targets of Nfe2 or the Nrf family. These results demonstrate that the zebrafish Nfe2 may be a regulator of both primitive erythropoiesis and the OSR during development. ..
- Dhamodharan U, Ezhilarasi K, Ponjayanthi B, Sireesh D, Ramkumar K, Viswanathan V. Association of A1538G and C2437T single nucleotide polymorphisms in heat shock protein-70 genes with diabetic nephropathy among South Indian population. Biosci Rep. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicate that the HSP70-2 (+1538 A/G) and HSP70-hom (+2437 C/T) SNPs are highly associated with renal complications in T2DM among the South Indian population. ..
- Guo R, Xiong G, Yang K, Zhang L, He S, Gong Y, et al. Detection of urothelial carcinoma, upper tract urothelial carcinoma, bladder carcinoma, and urothelial carcinoma with gross hematuria using selected urine-DNA methylation biomarkers: A prospective, single-center study. Urol Oncol. 2018;36:342.e15-342.e23 pubmed publisher..83 and a specificity of 0.60. Additionally, a panel of selected genes (CDH1, HSPA2, RASSF1A, TMEFF2, VIM, and GDF15) identified UTUC with a sensitivity of 0.82 and a specificity of 0...
- Yang Z, Zhuang L, Szatmary P, Wen L, Sun H, Lu Y, et al. Upregulation of heat shock proteins (HSPA12A, HSP90B1, HSPA4, HSPA5 and HSPA6) in tumour tissues is associated with poor outcomes from HBV-related early-stage hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Med Sci. 2015;12:256-63 pubmed publisher..of HSPA4L, HSPA12A and HSPB8, members of the HSP family, including HSPH1, HSPBP1, HSPA1A, HSPA1B, HSPA1L, HSPA2, HSPA4, HSPA5, HSPA8, HSPA9, HSPAA1, HSPAB1, HSPA14, HSPB11, HSPA13, HSP90B1 and HSPBAP1, were all overexpressed ..
- Wang Y, Tang Z, Peng B, Zhen Q, Zhou S, Jin X. Heat shock protein 70 polymorphisms in Chinese patients with Graves' disease. Genet Mol Res. 2015;14:18376-83 pubmed publisher..The results of this study may be useful in identifying patients with increased risk of GD, and offer useful reference data for targeted gene therapy of GD in the future. ..
- Redgrove K, Nixon B, Baker M, Hetherington L, Baker G, Liu D, et al. The molecular chaperone HSPA2 plays a key role in regulating the expression of sperm surface receptors that mediate sperm-egg recognition. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50851 pubmed publisher..sperm-zona binding was associated with reduced expression of the molecular chaperone, heat shock 70 kDa protein 2 (HSPA2), from the sperm proteome...
- Scieglinska D, Krawczyk Z. Expression, function, and regulation of the testis-enriched heat shock HSPA2 gene in rodents and humans. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2015;20:221-35 pubmed publisherThe HSPA2 gene is a poorly characterized member of the HSPA (HSP70) family...
- Jagadish N, Parashar D, Gupta N, Agarwal S, Suri V, Kumar R, et al. Heat shock protein 70-2 (HSP70-2) is a novel therapeutic target for colorectal cancer and is associated with tumor growth. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:561 pubmed publisher..In addition, down regulation of HSP70-2 expression reduces cellular proliferation and tumor growth indicating that HSP70-2 may be a potential therapeutic target for CRC treatment. ..
- Pasquali M, Harlow B, Soares C, Otto M, Cohen L, Minuzzi L, et al. A longitudinal study of neurotrophic, oxidative, and inflammatory markers in first-onset depression in midlife women. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2018;268:771-781 pubmed publisher..The development of MDD in midlife women may be associated with a systemic cascade of pro-oxidative and pro-inflammatory events including increased HSP70, 3-nitrotyrosine, protein carbonyl, and lipid peroxidation and decreased BDNF. ..
- Qiu Y, Ye X, Hanson P, Zhang H, Zong J, Cho B, et al. Hsp70-1: upregulation via selective phosphorylation of heat shock factor 1 during coxsackieviral infection and promotion of viral replication via the AU-rich element. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2016;73:1067-84 pubmed publisher..Finally, we demonstrated that Hsp70-1 upregulation, in turn, stabilizes CVB3 genome via the AU-rich element (ARE) harbored in the 3' untranslated region of CVB3 genomic RNA. ..
- Skorokhod O, Davalos Schafler D, Gallo V, Valente E, Ulliers D, Notarpietro A, et al. Oxidative stress-mediated antimalarial activity of plakortin, a natural endoperoxide from the tropical sponge Plakortis simplex. Free Radic Biol Med. 2015;89:624-37 pubmed publisher..The identification of 4-HNE-protein conjugates may generate a novel paradigm to explain the mechanism of action of pro-oxidant, peroxide-based antimalarials such as plakortin, artemisinins and synthetic endoperoxides. ..
- Liu M, Li M, Liu J, Wang H, Zhong D, Zhou H, et al. Elevated urinary urea by high-protein diet could be one of the inducements of bladder disorders. J Transl Med. 2016;14:53 pubmed publisher..15 significant ones (CRP, MCPT2, MCPT9, EPXH2, SERPING1, SRGN, CDKN1C, CDK6, CCNB1, PCNA, BAX, MAGEB16, SERPINE1, HSPA2, FOS) were highly identified and verified by qPCR and immunohistochemistry...
- Bromfield E, Aitken R, McLaughlin E, Nixon B. Proteolytic degradation of heat shock protein A2 occurs in response to oxidative stress in male germ cells of the mouse. Mol Hum Reprod. 2017;23:91-105 pubmed publisherDoes oxidative stress compromise the protein expression of heat shock protein A2 (HSPA2) in the developing germ cells of the mouse testis? Oxidative stress leads to the modification of HSPA2 by the lipid aldehyde 4-hydroxynonenal (4HNE) ..
- Kisliouk T, Cramer T, Meiri N. Methyl CpG level at distal part of heat-shock protein promoter HSP70 exhibits epigenetic memory for heat stress by modulating recruitment of POU2F1-associated nucleosome-remodeling deacetylase (NuRD) complex. J Neurochem. 2017;141:358-372 pubmed publisher..Epigenetic regulation of the mRNA expression of the molecular chaperone heat-shock protein (HSP) 70 (HSPA2) was evaluated in the chick hypothalamus during the critical period of thermal-control establishment on day 3 post-..
- Bromfield E, McLaughlin E, Aitken R, Nixon B. Heat Shock Protein member A2 forms a stable complex with angiotensin converting enzyme and protein disulfide isomerase A6 in human spermatozoa. Mol Hum Reprod. 2016;22:93-109 pubmed publisherGiven the importance of the chaperone Heat Shock Protein A2 (HSPA2) in the regulation of male fertility, this study aimed to identify and characterize additional proteins that may rely on the activity of this chaperone in human ..
- Van Goor A, Slawinska A, Schmidt C, Lamont S. Distinct functional responses to stressors of bone marrow derived dendritic cells from diverse inbred chicken lines. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;63:96-110 pubmed publisher..Gene expression for the heat-related genes BAG3, HSP25, HSPA2, and HSPH1 was strongly induced with heat and few differences existed between lines...
- Kraynik S, Gabanic A, Anthony S, Kelley M, Paulding W, Roessler A, et al. The stress-induced heat shock protein 70.3 expression is regulated by a dual-component mechanism involving alternative polyadenylation and HuR. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1849:688-96 pubmed publisher..These results not only provide important insight to the regulation of stress response genes following heat shock, but also contribute an enhanced understanding of how alternative polyadenylation contributes to gene regulation. ..
- Rezazadeh Reyhani Z, Razi M, Malekinejad H, Sadrkhanlou R. Cytotoxic effect of nanosilver particles on testicular tissue: Evidence for biochemical stress and Hsp70-2 protein expression. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015;40:626-38 pubmed publisher..Ultimately, by this mechanism NS particles adversely impact the cellular RNA, DNA and protein contents. ..
- Schulte C, Dignass A, Goebell H, Roher H, Schulte K. Genetic factors determine extent of bone loss in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 2000;119:909-20 pubmed..The combined presence of the named risk factors was significantly associated with increasing bone loss. Genetic variations in the IL-6 and IL-1ra gene identify IBD patients at risk for increased bone loss. ..
- Chan Y, Greenwood D, Yang Y, Leung E, Krissansen G. Leukocyte integrin Î±4Î²7 associates with heat shock protein 70. Mol Cell Biochem. 2015;409:263-9 pubmed publisher..The functional implications of the association of Î²7 integrins with the different isoforms of HSP70 warrants further investigation. ..
- Metzger D, Hemmer Hansen J, Schulte P. Conserved structure and expression of hsp70 paralogs in teleost fishes. Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics. 2016;18:10-20 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that ecological and toxicological studies using hsp70 as a biomarker in teleosts should take this complexity into account. ..
- Bai M, Liang D, Wang Y, Li Q, Wu Y, Li J. Spermatogenic Cell-Specific Gene Mutation in Mice via CRISPR-Cas9. J Genet Genomics. 2016;43:289-96 pubmed publisher..We first generated transgenic mice by pronuclear injection of a plasmid containing Hspa2 promoter driving Cas9 expression and showed Cas9 specific expression in spermatogenic cells...
- Miao H, Miao C, Li N, Han J. FOXJ2 controls meiosis during spermatogenesis in male mice. Mol Reprod Dev. 2016;83:684-91 pubmed publisher..Taken together, FOXJ2 appears to promote meiotic progression in male mice by a mechanism that needs further investigation. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 83: 684-691, 2016 Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Samanta L, Agarwal A, Swain N, Sharma R, Gopalan B, Esteves S, et al. Proteomic Signatures of Sperm Mitochondria in Varicocele: Clinical Use as Biomarkers of Varicocele Associated Infertility. J Urol. 2018;200:414-422 pubmed publisher..Impaired mitochondrial function was associated with decreased expression of the proteins (ATPase1A4, HSPA2, SPA17 and APOA1) responsible for proper sperm function, concomitant with elevated seminal oxidation-reduction ..
- He P, Su W, Ma J, He D, Li Q, Ding W, et al. [HSP70 gene polymorphism on genetic susceptibility to the coal worker's penumoconiosis of han nationality in Xinjiang, China.]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2016;34:580-582 pubmed publisher..30, P=0.19; HSP70-hom+2437: ?2=0.12, P=0.94) . Conclusion: HSP70-1+190 GC genotypes may be a susceptible genotype, the genotype individual may be more likely to suffer from coal worker's pneumoconiosis. ..
- Lima S, Cenedeze M, Bertolla R, Filho P, Oehninger S, Cedenho A. Expression of the HSPA2 gene in ejaculated spermatozoa from adolescents with and without varicocele. Fertil Steril. 2006;86:1659-63 pubmedTo evaluate mRNA expression of the HSPA2 gene in ejaculated spermatozoa in adolescents with and without varicocele. Controlled prospective study. Patients in an academic research environment...
- Pozsonyi E, György B, Berki T, Bánlaki Z, Buzas E, Rajczy K, et al. HLA-association of serum levels of natural antibodies. Mol Immunol. 2009;46:1416-23 pubmed publisher..These novel observations indicate that not only adaptive immune response but also natural autoantibody pattern, as a part of innate immune response, is influenced by the MHC allele composition. ..
- Tahara T, Shibata T, Arisawa T, Nakamura M, Yoshioka D, Okubo M, et al. The BB genotype of heat-shock protein (HSP) 70-2 gene is associated with gastric pre-malignant condition in H. pylori-infected older patients. Anticancer Res. 2009;29:3453-8 pubmed..37, 95% confidence interval =0.16-0.84, p=0.0172). The BB genotype of HSP70-2 gene is associated with a reduced risk of gastric pre-malignant condition in H. pylori-infected older individuals. ..
- Redgrove K, Anderson A, McLaughlin E, O Bryan M, Aitken R, Nixon B. Investigation of the mechanisms by which the molecular chaperone HSPA2 regulates the expression of sperm surface receptors involved in human sperm-oocyte recognition. Mol Hum Reprod. 2013;19:120-35 pubmed publisher..containing arylsulfatase A (ARSA), sperm adhesion molecule 1 (SPAM1) and the molecular chaperone, heat shock 70kDa protein 2 (HSPA2)...
- Fu Y, Zhao H, Li X, Kang H, Ma J, Yao F, et al. Expression of HSPA2 in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its clinical significance. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:11283-7 pubmed publisherHepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) remains one of the most common cancers worldwide. HSPA2 has been highlighted as an important marker in many types of cancers. However, little is known about the role of HSPA2 in HCC...
- Furlini G, Vignoli M, Re M, Gibellini D, Ramazzotti E, Zauli G, et al. Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 interaction with the membrane of CD4+ cells induces the synthesis and nuclear translocation of 70K heat shock protein. J Gen Virol. 1994;75 ( Pt 1):193-9 pubmed..These data indicate that gp120 possesses the capacity to trigger a cascade of events through a transmembrane signalling activity. ..
- Agostini I, Popov S, Li J, Dubrovsky L, Hao T, Bukrinsky M. Heat-shock protein 70 can replace viral protein R of HIV-1 during nuclear import of the viral preintegration complex. Exp Cell Res. 2000;259:398-403 pubmed..These results suggest the presence of a novel regulatory site on karyopherin alpha which is used by Hsp70 and Vpr to stimulate interaction between the HIV-1 PIC and karyopherin alpha and thus promote viral nuclear import. ..
- Waterer G, ElBahlawan L, Quasney M, Zhang Q, Kessler L, Wunderink R. Heat shock protein 70-2+1267 AA homozygotes have an increased risk of septic shock in adults with community-acquired pneumonia. Crit Care Med. 2003;31:1367-72 pubmed..0001). HSP70-2+1267 genotype is a stronger predictor of septic shock in patients with community-acquired pneumonia than lymphotoxin-alpha +250 genotype. ..
- Lim M, Brooke S, Sapolsky R. gp120 neurotoxicity fails to induce heat shock defenses, while the over expression of hsp70 protects against gp120. Brain Res Bull. 2003;61:183-8 pubmed..Specifically, over expression of hsp70 with a herpes viral amplicon vector protected cultured hippocampal neurons from gp120 neurotoxicity. ..
- Zhang X, Bourhis J, Longhi S, Carsillo T, Buccellato M, Morin B, et al. Hsp72 recognizes a P binding motif in the measles virus N protein C-terminus. Virology. 2005;337:162-74 pubmed..Recognition of a common binding site by P and hsp72 represents a potential mechanism for host cell modulation of viral gene expression. ..
- Lin J, Li W, Ye D, Xue Y, Chen R. [The heat shock protein 70-2 gene +1267(A/G) polymorphism and susceptibility to ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han population]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:574-5 pubmed..Our results indicate that the there may be no association of the HSP70-2 gene polymorphism with AS in Chinese Han population. ..
- Chen J, Ren J, Gu G, Wang G, Wu X, Yan D, et al. Crohn's disease and polymorphism of heat shock protein gene HSP70-2 in the Chinese population. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013;28:814-8 pubmed publisher..It was also association between penetrating or fistula surgery of CD and HSP70-2 gene in the Chinese population. ..
- Ferrer Ferrer M, Malespín Bendaña W, Ramirez V, González M, Carvajal A, Une C. Polymorphisms in genes coding for HSP-70 are associated with gastric cancer and duodenal ulcer in a population at high risk of gastric cancer in Costa Rica. Arch Med Res. 2013;44:467-74 pubmed publisher..Polymorphisms of HSP70 genes are associated with the development of gastric cancer and duodenal ulcers in a population at high risk for gastric cancer in Costa Rica. ..
- Wen D, Xu Z, Xia L, Liu X, Tu Y, Lei H, et al. Important role of SUMOylation of Spliceosome factors in prostate cancer cells. J Proteome Res. 2014;13:3571-82 pubmed publisher..In the highly enriched spliceosome pathway, we validated that USP39, HSPA1A, and HSPA2 were novel target proteins of SUMO...
- Bromfield E, Aitken R, Nixon B. Novel characterization of the HSPA2-stabilizing protein BAG6 in human spermatozoa. Mol Hum Reprod. 2015;21:755-69 pubmed publisher..sperm-oocyte adhesion processes, our recent work has revealed that the molecular chaperone Heat Shock Protein A2 (HSPA2) is a key regulator of zona pellucida-receptor complex assembly in our own species...
- Bromfield E, Mihalas B, Dun M, Aitken R, McLaughlin E, Walters J, et al. Inhibition of arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase prevents 4-hydroxynonenal-induced protein damage in male germ cells. Biol Reprod. 2017;96:598-609 pubmed publisher..that 4HNE production can initiate the proteolytic degradation of the molecular chaperone Heat Shock Protein A2 (HSPA2) in male germ cells...
- Gogler Pigłowska A, Klarzyńska K, Sojka D, Habryka A, Głowala Kosińska M, Herok M, et al. Novel role for the testis-enriched HSPA2 protein in regulating epidermal keratinocyte differentiation. J Cell Physiol. 2017;: pubmed publisherb>HSPA2, a poorly characterized member of the HSPA (HSP70) chaperone family, is a testis-enriched protein involved in male germ cell differentiation...
- Yi C, Li S, Wang J, Wei N, Deng X. Affinity purification reveals the association of WD40 protein constitutive photomorphogenic 1 with the hetero-oligomeric TCP-1 chaperonin complex in mammalian cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2006;38:1076-83 pubmed..The association of WD40 protein COP1 with TRiC/Hsp70 in mammalian cells suggests that facilitating the folding of WD40 proteins may be a conserved function for TRiC/Hsp70 from yeast to mammals. ..
- Granados J, Zuniga J, Acuña Alonzo V, Rosetti F, Vargas Alarcon G. [Influence of alleles and haplotypes of the main histocompatibility complex on the susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus in the Mexican population]. Gac Med Mex. 2006;142:195-9 pubmed
- Lee S, Ryu J, Jeong J, Lee K, Woo S, Park J, et al. Polymorphisms of the MCP-1 and HSP70-2 genes in Korean patients with alcoholic chronic pancreatitis. Dig Dis Sci. 2008;53:1721-7 pubmed..6 vs. 56.0%, P = 0.02). The MCP-1 and HSP70-2 polymorphisms do not play a major role in the development of ACP in Koreans. However, MCP-1 polymorphism may be associated with the severity of ACP. ..
- Konings A, Van Laer L, Michel S, Pawelczyk M, Carlsson P, Bondeson M, et al. Variations in HSP70 genes associated with noise-induced hearing loss in two independent populations. Eur J Hum Genet. 2009;17:329-35 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study replicated the association of HSP70 genes with NIHL in a second and third independent noise-exposed sample set, hereby adding to the evidence that HSP70 genes may be NIHL susceptibility genes. ..
- Li G, Bukrinsky M, Zhao R. HIV-1 viral protein R (Vpr) and its interactions with host cell. Curr HIV Res. 2009;7:178-83 pubmed
- Costa V, Henrique R, Danielsen S, Duarte Pereira S, Eknaes M, Skotheim R, et al. Three epigenetic biomarkers, GDF15, TMEFF2, and VIM, accurately predict bladder cancer from DNA-based analyses of urine samples. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;16:5842-51 pubmed publisher..GDF15, HSPA2, TMEFF2, and VIM were identified as epigenetic biomarkers for BlCa...
- Motiei M, Tavalaee M, Rabiei F, Hajihosseini R, Nasr Esfahani M. Evaluation of HSPA2 in fertile and infertile individuals. Andrologia. 2013;45:66-72 pubmed publisherHeat-shock protein A2 (HSPA2) is a testis-specific member of the HSP70 family known to correlate with sperm maturity, function and fertility...
- Boiocchi C, Osera C, Monti M, Ferraro O, Govoni S, Cuccia M, et al. Are Hsp70 protein expression and genetic polymorphism implicated in multiple sclerosis inflammation?. J Neuroimmunol. 2014;268:84-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, Hsp70-2 protein content in vitro from PBMC was significantly lower in MS patients with GG genotype compared to AA genotype, indicating an implication of the G allele of HSP70-2 gene polymorphism in the development of MS. ..