Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HSPA1L
Description: heat shock protein family A (Hsp70) member 1 like
Alias: HSP70-1L, HSP70-HOM, HSP70T, hum70t, heat shock 70 kDa protein 1-like, heat shock 10kDa protein 1-like, heat shock 70 kDa protein 1-Hom, heat shock 70 kDa protein 1L, heat shock 70kD protein-like 1, heat shock 70kDa protein 1-like
Publications107 found, 100 shown here
- He P, Su W, Ma J, He D, Li Q, Ding W, et al. [HSP70 gene polymorphism on genetic susceptibility to the coal worker's penumoconiosis of han nationality in Xinjiang, China.]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2016;34:580-582 pubmed publisher..30, P=0.19; HSP70-hom+2437: ?2=0.12, P=0.94) . Conclusion: HSP70-1+190 GC genotypes may be a susceptible genotype, the genotype individual may be more likely to suffer from coal worker's pneumoconiosis. ..
- McKinnon E, Morahan G, Nolan D, James I. Association of MHC SNP genotype with susceptibility to type 1 diabetes: a modified survival approach. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2009;11 Suppl 1:92-100 pubmed publisher..While many of the associations can be attributed to LD between the SNPs and the dominant HLA-DRB/DQA/DQB loci, there is also evidence of additional modifying effects. ..
- Lee J, Jung S, Park W, Choe E, Kim E, Shin R, et al. Prognostic nomogram of hypoxia-related genes predicting overall survival of colorectal cancer-Analysis of TCGA database. Sci Rep. 2019;9:1803 pubmed publisher..The genetic risk score model included four HRGs (HSPA1L, PUM1, UBE2D2, and HSP27) and successfully prognosticated OS of discovery and two validation cohorts (p < 0...
- Schulte C, Dignass A, Goebell H, Roher H, Schulte K. Genetic factors determine extent of bone loss in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 2000;119:909-20 pubmed..The combined presence of the named risk factors was significantly associated with increasing bone loss. Genetic variations in the IL-6 and IL-1ra gene identify IBD patients at risk for increased bone loss. ..
- Pae C, Kim T, Kwon O, Artioli P, Serretti A, Lee C, et al. Polymorphisms of heat shock protein 70 gene (HSPA1A, HSPA1B and HSPA1L) and schizophrenia. Neurosci Res. 2005;53:8-13 pubmed..This study aimed to investigate the association between the three polymorphisms of HSP70-1 (HSPA1A), HSP70-hom (HSPA1L) and HSP70-2 (HSPA1B) and schizophrenia...
- Sfar S, Saad H, Mosbah F, Chouchane L. Synergistic effect and VEGF/HSP70-hom haplotype analysis: relationship to prostate cancer risk and clinical outcome. Hum Immunol. 2010;71:377-82 pubmed publisher..28; p = 0.006). Our findings confirm the role of at-risk haplotype across the HSP70-hom/VEGF gene cluster in determining susceptibility to PCa. ..
- Hu Z, Zhang H, Li W, Zhang H, Chang S, Wang B, et al. [Relationship between HSP70 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to lung function injury of cock-oven workers]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2015;33:166-70 pubmed..There must be some relationship between HSP70-1, HSP70-hom gene polymorphisms and lung function injury of Cock-oven Workers. ..
- BANERJEE D, Upadhyay R, Chaudhary U, Kumar R, Singh S, Ashutosh -, et al. Seasonal variation in expression pattern of genes under HSP70 : Seasonal variation in expression pattern of genes under HSP70 family in heat- and cold-adapted goats (Capra hircus). Cell Stress Chaperones. 2014;19:401-8 pubmed publisher..Five HSP70 gene homologues to HSPA8, HSPA6, HSPA1A, HSPA1L, and HSPA2 were identified by gene-specific primers...
- Boussadia Z, Lamberti J, Mattei F, Pizzi E, Puglisi R, Zanetti C, et al. Acidic microenvironment plays a key role in human melanoma progression through a sustained exosome mediated transfer of clinically relevant metastatic molecules. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2018;37:245 pubmed publisher..study of proteins enriched in acidic exosomes, identified 11 genes (HRAS, GANAB, CFL2, HSP90B1, HSP90AB1, GSN, HSPA1L, NRAS, HSPA5, TIMP3, HYOU1), significantly correlating with poor prognosis, whose high expression was in part ..
- Zolini A, Ortiz W, Estrada Cortés E, Ortega M, Dikmen S, Sosa F, et al. Interactions of human chorionic gonadotropin with genotype and parity on fertility responses of lactating dairy cows. J Dairy Sci. 2019;102:846-856 pubmed publisher..Pregnancy per AI was also affected by genotype for heat shock protein A1-like (HSPA1L) and progesterone receptor (PGR), but no interactions were observed with treatment...
- Alfirevic A, Mills T, Harrington P, Pinel T, Sherwood J, Jawaid A, et al. Serious carbamazepine-induced hypersensitivity reactions associated with the HSP70 gene cluster. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2006;16:287-96 pubmed..Analyses revealed that alleles G, T and C at the SNPs HSPA1A +1911 C/G, HSPA1A +438 C/T and HSPA1L +2437 T/C, respectively, were associated with protection from serious hypersensitivity reactions to CBZ, with the ..
- Yan Z, Wei H, Ren C, Yuan S, Fu H, Lv Y, et al. Gene expression of Hsps in normal and abnormal embryonic development of mouse hindlimbs. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2015;34:563-74 pubmed publisher..It is found that HspA1L, Hsp22, Hsp10, Hsp60, Hsp47, HspB2, HspB10, HspA12A, Apg1, HspB4, Grp78, and HspB9 probably performs a major ..
- Medhi S, Sarma M, Asim M, Kar P. Genetic variants of heat shock protein A1L2437 and A1B1267 as possible risk factors for hepatocellular carcinoma in India. J Viral Hepat. 2013;20:e141-7 pubmed publisherTo study the role of heat shock protein A1L (HSPA1L) and A1B (HSPA1B) polymorphisms and subsequent risk of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) in India...
- Nishida Y, Aida K, Kihara M, Kobayashi T. Antibody-validated proteins in inflamed islets of fulminant type 1 diabetes profiled by laser-capture microdissection followed by mass spectrometry. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e107664 pubmed publisher..PDG), and the anti-viral and anti-apoptotic proteins serpin B6 (SERPINB6) and heat shock 70 kDa protein1-like (HSPA1L), were identified in FT1DM-affected islet cells...
- Yang Z, Zhuang L, Szatmary P, Wen L, Sun H, Lu Y, et al. Upregulation of heat shock proteins (HSPA12A, HSP90B1, HSPA4, HSPA5 and HSPA6) in tumour tissues is associated with poor outcomes from HBV-related early-stage hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Med Sci. 2015;12:256-63 pubmed publisher..the exception of HSPA4L, HSPA12A and HSPB8, members of the HSP family, including HSPH1, HSPBP1, HSPA1A, HSPA1B, HSPA1L, HSPA2, HSPA4, HSPA5, HSPA8, HSPA9, HSPAA1, HSPAB1, HSPA14, HSPB11, HSPA13, HSP90B1 and HSPBAP1, were all ..
- Li Y, Yu S, Gu G, Chen G, Zheng Y, Jiao J, et al. Polymorphisms of heat shock protein 70 genes (HSPA1A, HSPA1B and HSPA1L) and susceptibility of noise-induced hearing loss in a Chinese population: A case-control study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0171722 pubmed publisher..between single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) genes (HSPA1A, HSPA1B and HSPA1L) and susceptibility to NIHL in Han Chinese workers exposed to noise, a case-control association study was carried ..
- Zhang Y, Gong J, Zhang L, Xue D, Liu H, Liu P. Genetic polymorphisms of HSP70 in age-related cataract. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2013;18:703-9 pubmed publisher..We investigated the association of the polymorphisms in HSPA1A, HSPA1B, and HSPA1L genes in the HSPs repair pathway with the risk of cataract in a Chinese population...
- Kim J, Hong Y. HSP70-hom gene polymorphisms modify the association of diethylhexyl phthalates with insulin resistance. Environ Mol Mutagen. 2014;55:727-34 pubmed publisher..39, P = 0.029). Our study suggests that HSP70-hom polymorphisms modify the association of DEHP with IR. ..
- Wang J, Chen R, Tang S, Lv X, Wu S, Zhang Y, et al. Analysis of IL-6, STAT3 and HSPA1L gene polymorphisms in anti-tuberculosis drug-induced hepatitis in a nested case-control study. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0118862 pubmed publisherTo investigate the association of IL-6, STAT3 and HSPA1L polymorphisms with the risk of anti-tuberculosis drug-induced hepatitis (ATDH) in Chinese Han population...
- Zubair M, Ahmad J. Heat Shock Protein 70 Gene Single Nucleotide Polymorphism and Diabetic Foot Ulcer. Is There Any Relationship?. J Clin Med. 2018;7: pubmed publisher..b>Methods: In this prospective cohort study, SNP of the HSP70 hom gene, also called HSPA1L, was studied among diabetic patients with an ulcer (Group A: n = 50), diabetic ..
- Bougacha Elleuch N, Rebai A, Mnif M, Makni H, Bellassouad M, Jouida J, et al. Analysis of MHC genes in a Tunisian isolate with autoimmune thyroid diseases: implication of TNF -308 gene polymorphism. J Autoimmun. 2004;23:75-80 pubmed..0039, p = 0.00089 and p = 0.0056, respectively) were rather implicated in HT pathogenesis. Results found by TDT-STDT have confirmed the involvement of the TNF -308 gene polymorphism in AITD pathogenesis (p < 10(-9)). ..
- Zhou F, Wang F, Li F, Yuan J, Zeng H, Wei Q, et al. Association of hsp70-2 and hsp-hom gene polymorphisms with risk of acute high-altitude illness in a Chinese population. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2005;10:349-56 pubmed..Further studies in individuals of different age and sex are warranted to elucidate the underlying mechanisms of this association and the possible functions of different genotypes of hsp70-2 and hsp70-hom under hypoxic stress. ..
- Toumi A, Abida O, Ben Ayed M, Masmoudi A, Turki H, Masmoudi H. Is there any relationship between polymorphism of Heat Shock Protein 70 genes and Pemphigus foliaceus?. Immunol Lett. 2015;164:94-9 pubmed publisher..We analyzed by PCR-RFLP polymorphisms of HSP70 genes HSA1A, HSPA1B and HSPA1L in 80 Tunisian patients with PF, 160 matched healthy controls and 147 related healthy subjects...
- Jenkins T, Aston K, Meyer T, Hotaling J, Shamsi M, Johnstone E, et al. Decreased fecundity and sperm DNA methylation patterns. Fertil Steril. 2016;105:51-7.e1-3 pubmed publisher..methylation was associated with reduced fecundity are at closely related genes known to be expressed in sperm, HSPA1L and HSPA1B...
- Maheshwari K, Silva R, Guajardo Morales L, Garlet G, Vieira A, Letra A. Heat Shock 70 Protein Genes and Genetic Susceptibility to Apical Periodontitis. J Endod. 2016;42:1467-71 pubmed publisher..Eight single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in HSPA4, HSPA6, HSPA1L, HSPA4L, and HSPA9 genes were selected for genotyping...
- Ortega M, Rocha Frigoni N, Mingoti G, Roth Z, Hansen P. Modification of embryonic resistance to heat shock in cattle by melatonin and genetic variation in HSPA1L. J Dairy Sci. 2016;99:9152-9164 pubmed publisher..development caused by heat shock at the zygote stage, and (2) the frequency of a thermoprotective allele for HSPA1L is increased in blastocysts formed from heat-shocked zygotes as compared with blastocysts from control zygotes...
- Kim J, Hong Y. Increase of urinary malondialdehyde level by bisphenol A exposure: a longitudinal panel study. Environ Health. 2017;16:8 pubmed publisher..The results of our study suggest a strong association of BPA with oxidative stress, not related with sex and oxidative stress-related gene polymorphisms. ..
- Chan Y, Greenwood D, Yang Y, Leung E, Krissansen G. Leukocyte integrin Î±4Î²7 associates with heat shock protein 70. Mol Cell Biochem. 2015;409:263-9 pubmed publisher..The functional implications of the association of Î²7 integrins with the different isoforms of HSP70 warrants further investigation. ..
- Sargent C, Dunham I, Trowsdale J, Campbell R. Human major histocompatibility complex contains genes for the major heat shock protein HSP70. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1989;86:1968-72 pubmed
- Vargas Alarcon G, Londoño J, Hernandez Pacheco G, Gamboa R, Castillo E, Pacheco Tena C, et al. Heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms in Mexican patients with spondyloarthropathies. Ann Rheum Dis. 2002;61:48-51 pubmed..This association seems to be independent of the susceptibility conferred by HLA-B27 in the group of patients with uSpA. ..
- Eike M, Olsson M, Undlien D, Dahl Jørgensen K, Joner G, Rønningen K, et al. Genetic variants of the HLA-A, HLA-B and AIF1 loci show independent associations with type 1 diabetes in Norwegian families. Genes Immun. 2009;10:141-50 pubmed publisher..Our results illustrate the importance of a comprehensive adjustment for LD effects when performing association studies in this complex. ..
- Wang Y, Tang Z, Peng B, Zhen Q, Zhou S, Jin X. Heat shock protein 70 polymorphisms in Chinese patients with Graves' disease. Genet Mol Res. 2015;14:18376-83 pubmed publisher..The results of this study may be useful in identifying patients with increased risk of GD, and offer useful reference data for targeted gene therapy of GD in the future. ..
- Chen Y, Jiang C, Luo Y, Liu F, Gao Y. Interaction of CARD14, SENP1 and VEGFA polymorphisms on susceptibility to high altitude polycythemia in the Han Chinese population at the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2016;57:13-22 pubmed publisher..exon 12 of HIF-1Î±, rs2567206 in CYP1B1, rs726354 in SENP1, rs3025033 in VEGFA, rs7251432 in HAMP, rs2075800 in HSPA1L and rs8065364 in CARD14. Gene-gene interaction was assessed by multifactor dimensionality reduction...
- Kim J, Mandelli L, Lim S, Lim H, Kwon O, Pae C, et al. Association analysis of heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms in schizophrenia. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2008;258:239-44 pubmed publisher..Association between the three polymorphisms of HSP70-1 (HSPA1A), HSP70-hom (HSPA1L) and HSP70-2 (HSPA1B) and schizophrenia has been reported...
- Ferrer Ferrer M, Malespín Bendaña W, Ramirez V, González M, Carvajal A, Une C. Polymorphisms in genes coding for HSP-70 are associated with gastric cancer and duodenal ulcer in a population at high risk of gastric cancer in Costa Rica. Arch Med Res. 2013;44:467-74 pubmed publisher..Polymorphisms of HSP70 genes are associated with the development of gastric cancer and duodenal ulcers in a population at high risk for gastric cancer in Costa Rica. ..
- Boiocchi C, Monti M, Osera C, Mallucci G, Pistono C, Ferraro O, et al. Heat shock protein 70-hom gene polymorphism and protein expression in multiple sclerosis. J Neuroimmunol. 2016;298:189-93 pubmed publisher..In this explorative study we analyzed a polymorphism (i.e. HSP70-hom rs2227956) of the gene HSPA1L, which encodes for the protein hsp70-hom...
- Pae C, Drago A, Kim J, Mandelli L, De Ronchi D, Serretti A. The impact of heat shock protein 70 gene variations on clinical presentation and outcome in schizophrenic inpatients. Neuropsychobiology. 2009;59:135-41 pubmed publisher..a group of single-nucleotide polymorphisms of a set of genes coding for heat shock proteins (HSPA1A, HSPA1B and HSPA1L) and found a significant association between one HSPA1B variation and schizophrenia (SZ)...
- Aquino GÃ¡lvez A, GonzÃ¡lez Ãvila G, PÃ©rez RodrÃguez M, Partida RodrÃguez O, Nieves RamÃrez M, PiÃ±a RamÃrez I, et al. Analysis of heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms Mexican patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. BMC Pulm Med. 2015;15:129 pubmed publisher..SNPs) were evaluated using real time PCR assays in 168 IPF patients and 205 controls: +2763 C>T of HSPA1L (rs2075800), +2437 of HSP HSPA1L A>G (rs2227956), +190 of HSPA1A G>C (rs1043618) and +1267 of HSPA1B G>A (..
- Atarod S, Turner B, Pearce K, Ahmed S, Norden J, Bogunia Kubik K, et al. Elevated level of HSPA1L mRNA correlates with graft-versus-host disease. Transpl Immunol. 2015;32:188-94 pubmed publisher..the biomarker potential of the extensively studied Heat Shock Protein 70 family members (HSPA1A/HSPA1B and HSPA1L) at the messenger RNA (mRNA) level in acute and cGVHD patient cohorts...
- Dhamodharan U, Ezhilarasi K, Ponjayanthi B, Sireesh D, Ramkumar K, Viswanathan V. Association of A1538G and C2437T single nucleotide polymorphisms in heat shock protein-70 genes with diabetic nephropathy among South Indian population. Biosci Rep. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicate that the HSP70-2 (+1538 A/G) and HSP70-hom (+2437 C/T) SNPs are highly associated with renal complications in T2DM among the South Indian population. ..
- Boiocchi C, Maggioli E, Monti M, Zorzetto M, Sinforiani E, Cereda C, et al. The Possible Involvement of HLA Class III Haplotype (RAGE, HSP70 and TNF Genes) in Alzheimer's Disease. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2015;12:997-1005 pubmed..0114 and p-value=0.0044 respectively). These data confirm the involvement of HLA class III in AD. ..
- Liu Y, Zhang B, Kuang H, Korakavi G, Lu L, Yu X. Zinc Finger Protein 618 Regulates the Function of UHRF2 (Ubiquitin-like with PHD and Ring Finger Domains 2) as a Specific 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine Reader. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:13679-88 pubmed publisher..Instead, ZNF618 regulates UHRF2 chromatin localization. Collectively, our study suggests that ZNF618 is a key protein that regulates UHRF2 function as a specific 5hmC reader in vivo. ..
- Liu J, Cheng J, Peng J, Han S, Yu L, Nie S. Effects of polymorphisms of heat shock protein 70 gene on ischemic stroke, and interaction with smoking in China. Clin Chim Acta. 2007;384:64-8 pubmed..78). HSP70-1+190G/C may affect susceptibility to IS and smoking along with HSP70-1+190G/C may increase the risk of IS. ..
- Chernyak Y, Itskovich V, Baduev B, Borovskii G. Dependence of blood levels of HSP70 and HSP90 on genotypes of HSP70, GSTT1, and GSTM1 gene polymorphism in individuals chronically exposed to mercury. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2012;154:68-72 pubmed..between blood levels of HSP72, HSP72+HSP73, and HSP90 and genotypes of three polymorphisms of the HSP70 family, HSPA1L (2437T/C) and HSPA1B (2074G/C and 1267A/G) as well as GSTT1 and GSTM1 polymorphisms was studied in 82 men ..
- Ishihara M, Ohno S. Genetic influences on sarcoidosis. Eye (Lond). 1997;11 ( Pt 2):155-61 pubmed..We screened the TNFA, TNFB, HSP70-1 and Hum70t genes around the class III region, as well as the HLA-DMA and -DMB genes in the class II region, for genetic ..
- Buraczynska M, Swatowski A, Buraczynska K, Dragan M, Ksiazek A. Heat-shock protein gene polymorphisms and the risk of nephropathy in patients with Type 2 diabetes. Clin Sci (Lond). 2009;116:81-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicate that the HSP70-1 and HSP70-2 polymorphisms are associated with renal complications in T2DM and may be useful in identifying patients with increased risk of DN. ..
- Ito Y, Ando A, Ando H, Ando J, Saijoh Y, Inoko H, et al. Genomic structure of the spermatid-specific hsp70 homolog gene located in the class III region of the major histocompatibility complex of mouse and man. J Biochem. 1998;124:347-53 pubmed..3, located in the MHC class III region. The syntenic region of human chromosome 6 contains the HSPA1B, HSPA1A, and HSPA1L genes. Here, we have isolated a HSPA1L cDNA clone from human testicular cells...
- Zee R, Bates D, Ridker P. A prospective evaluation of the heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms and the risk of stroke. Thromb Haemost. 2002;87:622-5 pubmed..In this large, prospective study, genetic polymorphisms in the HSP70 genes were not associated with risks of future stroke. Screening for these polymorphisms is unlikely to be a useful tool for risk assessment. ..
- Wu Y, Wang C, Chen C, Hsu Y, Lin S, Lin Y, et al. Analysis of heat-shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms and the risk of Parkinson's disease. Hum Genet. 2004;114:236-41 pubmed..Therefore, -110 A/C may be a functional polymorphism in the 5' promoter region of HSP70-1 and may affect susceptibility to PD. ..
- Xie J, Xu Y, Zhang Z, Ni W, Chen S. Heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms in Han nationality of China with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2004;24:28-31 pubmed..05). It was suggested that geneic polymorphism in HSP70 is not associated with development of COPD in Han nationality of China. ..
- Bowers D, Calvano J, Alvarez S, Coyle S, Macor M, Kumar A, et al. Polymorphisms of heat shock protein-70 (HSPA1B and HSPA1L loci) do not influence infection or outcome risk in critically ill surgical patients. Shock. 2006;25:117-22 pubmed..The HSP-70 gene exhibits polymorphisms at the HSPA1B and HSPA1L loci that reportedly influence cytokine levels and clinical outcomes in critically ill patients...
- Sfar S, Saad H, Mosbah F, Chouchane L. Association of HSP70-hom genetic variant with prostate cancer risk. Mol Biol Rep. 2008;35:459-64 pubmed..This is the first report on the studies of HSP70 SNPs in PCa and our data suggest that this genetic variant may be a genetic marker for PCa susceptibility in Tunisians. ..
- Vignal C, Bansal A, Balding D, Binks M, Dickson M, Montgomery D, et al. Genetic association of the major histocompatibility complex with rheumatoid arthritis implicates two non-DRB1 loci. Arthritis Rheum. 2009;60:53-62 pubmed publisher..These results confirm the polygenic contribution of the MHC to RA and implicate 2 additional non-DRB1 susceptibility loci. The role of the HLA-DQ locus in RA has been a subject of controversy, but in our data, it appears to be spurious. ..
- Li J, Niu W, Qi Y, Mayila W, Zhu P, Muhuyati -, et al. Interactive association of heat shock protein 70 genes variants with natural longevity in Xinjiang Hetian Uygur ethnicity. Transl Res. 2009;154:257-64 pubmed publisher..We thus investigate the association of 3 variants (A1267G in HSPA1B, G190C in HSPA1A, and T2437C in HSPA1L) in the heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) family with natural longevity in a Xinjiang Hetian Uygur population...
- Yang X, Sun J, Gao Y, Tan A, Zhang H, Hu Y, et al. Genome-wide association study for serum complement C3 and C4 levels in healthy Chinese subjects. PLoS Genet. 2012;8:e1002916 pubmed publisher..Our study is the first GWAS report which shows genetic components influence the levels of complement C3 and C4. Our significant findings provide novel insights of their related autoimmune, infectious diseases, and molecular mechanisms...
- Ciftci H, Celepkolo B, Dilmec F, KÃ¶ksal M, Yeni E, Yagmur I, et al. Genetic polymorphisms of hspa1b and hspa1l in infertile men. J Pak Med Assoc. 2015;65:701-4 pubmed..4, GI: 3304):c.1059G>A, (PstI G>A; dbSNP: rs1061581G>A) and HSPA1L gene (NM_005527.3, GI: 3305) c...
- Hu L, Li X, Liu Q, Xu J, Ge H, Wang H, et al. UBE2S, a novel substrate of Akt1, associates with Ku70 and regulates DNA repair and glioblastoma multiforme resistance to chemotherapy. Oncogene. 2017;36:1145-1156 pubmed publisher..Overall, our findings provide a novel drug target that may serve as the rationale for the development of a new therapeutic approach. ..
- Takahashi S, Andreoletti G, Chen R, Munehira Y, Batra A, Afzal N, et al. De novo and rare mutations in the HSPA1L heat shock gene associated with inflammatory bowel disease. Genome Med. 2017;9:8 pubmed publisher..and 106 controls) to validate the presence of mutations in the candidate gene, heat shock 70 kDa protein 1-like (HSPA1L). Biochemical assays of the de novo and rare (minor allele frequency, MAF?<?0...
- Bogunia Kubik K, Lange A. HSP70-hom gene polymorphism in allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplant recipients correlates with the development of acute graft-versus-host disease. Transplantation. 2005;79:815-20 pubmed..Polymorphism of the HSP70-hom gene is associated with the development of posttransplant complications. Recipient HSP-AA homozygous genotype is a risk factor for aGVHD. ..
- Bogunia Kubik K, Koscinska K, Suchnicki K, Lange A. HSP70-hom gene single nucleotide (+2763 G/A and +2437 C/T) polymorphisms in sarcoidosis. Int J Immunogenet. 2006;33:135-40 pubmed..In conclusion, HSP(+2437)-C allele was found as a factor associating with susceptibility to sarcoidosis and LS. ..
- Spagnolo P, Sato H, Marshall S, Antoniou K, Ahmad T, Wells A, et al. Association between heat shock protein 70/Hom genetic polymorphisms and uveitis in patients with sarcoidosis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2007;48:3019-25 pubmed..81, P(c) = 0.04, respectively). A strong association was found between HSP-70/Hom rs2075800 G and uveitis in patients with sarcoidosis. Further studies are needed to understand the molecular mechanisms underlying this association. ..
- Pae C, Drago A, Patkar A, Jun T, Serretti A. Epistasis between a set of variations located in the TAAR6 and HSP-70 genes toward schizophrenia and response to antipsychotic treatment. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2009;19:806-11 pubmed publisher..Explanations for these findings and possible future directions are also discussed. ..
- Fürnrohr B, Wach S, Kelly J, Haslbeck M, Weber C, Stach C, et al. Polymorphisms in the Hsp70 gene locus are genetically associated with systemic lupus erythematosus. Ann Rheum Dis. 2010;69:1983-9 pubmed publisher..In a haplotype-tagging single-nucleotide polymorphism approach, common variants of HspA1L, HspA1A and HspA1B were genotyped and principal component analyses were performed for the cohort from the Oklahoma ..
- Zhou F, Qin W, Wang Y, Li W, Liang S, Yao W, et al. [Effect of HSP70 gene polymorphism on genetic susceptibility of pneumoconiosis of coal worker]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2010;39:279-82 pubmed..The results suggested that the individual with HSP70-1 b2/b2 genotype may be a predisposing genotype to CWP and the individuals with the genotype could have weaker adaptability than the others. ..
- Chang N, Ho C, Lin H, Yu M, Chien C, Ho K. Association of polymorphisms of heat shock protein 70 with susceptibility to noise-induced hearing loss in the Taiwanese population. Audiol Neurootol. 2011;16:168-74 pubmed publisher..These findings could be used as a reference in the understanding and prevention of NIHL. ..
- Juyal G, Negi S, Sood A, Gupta A, Prasad P, Senapati S, et al. Genome-wide association scan in north Indians reveals three novel HLA-independent risk loci for ulcerative colitis. Gut. 2015;64:571-9 pubmed publisher..Seven novel human leucocyte antigen (HLA)-independent SNPs from chromosome 6, located in 3.8-1, BAT2, MSH5, HSPA1L, SLC44A4, CFB and NOTCH4, exceeded p<5×10(-8) in the combined analysis...
- Saikia S, Barooah P, Bhattacharyya M, Deka M, Goswami B, Sarma M, et al. Polymorphisms in Heat Shock Proteins A1B and A1L (HOM) as Risk Factors for Oesophageal Carcinoma in Northeast India. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16:8227-33 pubmed..Although alcohol was not a potent risk factor independently, alcohol consumption along with tobacco, smoking and betel nut was found to contribute to development of ECA. ..
- Lee J, Han Y, Yoon Y, Yun C, Yun S, Kim S, et al. Role of HSPA1L as a cellular prion protein stabilizer in tumor progression via HIF-1Î±/GP78 axis. Oncogene. 2017;36:6555-6567 pubmed publisher..In a CRC cell line and human CRC tissue exposed to hypoxia, induced heat-shock 70-kDa protein-1-like (HSPA1L) expression stabilized hypoxia-inducible factor-1Î± (HIF-1Î±) protein and promoted PrPC ..
- Goate A, Cooper D, Hall C, Leung T, Solomon E, Lim L. Localization of a human heat-shock HSP 70 gene sequence to chromosome 6 and detection of two other loci by somatic-cell hybrid and restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis. Hum Genet. 1987;75:123-8 pubmed
- Meddeb Garnaoui A, Gritli S, Garbouj S, Ben Fadhel M, El Kares R, Mansour L, et al. Association analysis of HLA-class II and class III gene polymorphisms in the susceptibility to mediterranean visceral leishmaniasis. Hum Immunol. 2001;62:509-17 pubmed..94; p = 0.04). Again, this result was not significant after using Bonferroni correction. These results do not support association between susceptibility to MVL and the MHC class II and class III loci analyzed in this study. ..
- Fourie A, Peterson P, Yang Y. Characterization and regulation of the major histocompatibility complex-encoded proteins Hsp70-Hom and Hsp70-1/2. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2001;6:282-95 pubmed..The unique tissue distributions and specific up-regulation by LPS of the MHC-encoded Hsp70s suggest some specialization of functions for these members of the Hsp70 family, possibly in the inflammatory response. ..
- Niino M, Kikuchi S, Fukazawa T, Yabe I, Sasaki H, Tashiro K. Heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphism in Japanese patients with multiple sclerosis. Tissue Antigens. 2001;58:93-6 pubmed..Our data indicate that HSP70 gene polymorphisms are not relevant in the susceptibility to or the severity of Japanese MS patients. ..
- Fekete A, Ver A, Bögi K, Treszl A, Rigo J. Is preeclampsia associated with higher frequency of HSP70 gene polymorphisms?. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2006;126:197-200 pubmed..HSPA1A G(190)C, HSPA1B A(1267)G and HSPA1L T(2437)C polymorphisms were analyzed from blood samples of 72 women with preeclampsia and of 70 healthy pregnant ..
- Han C, Chen T, Li N, Yang M, Wan T, Cao X. HDJC9, a novel human type C DnaJ/HSP40 member interacts with and cochaperones HSP70 through the J domain. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;353:280-5 pubmed..HDJC9 can interact with HSP70s and activate the ATPase activity of HSP70s, both of which are dependent on the J domain. Our data suggest that HDJC9 is a novel cochaperone for HSP70s. ..
- Pae C, Mandelli L, Serretti A, Patkar A, Kim J, Lee C, et al. Heat-shock protein-70 genes and response to antidepressants in major depression. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2007;31:1006-11 pubmed..for depressive severity at the baseline and at the discharge and genotyped for five SNPs within the genes HSPA1L, HSPA1A and HSPA1B. Markers were not individually associated with symptom severity after treatment...
- Chien C, Chang N, Tai S, Wang L, Wu M, Ho K. Heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms in sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Audiol Neurootol. 2012;17:381-5 pubmed publisher..0137). These results suggest that HSP70 gene polymorphisms influence the susceptibility to the development of SSNHL in the Taiwanese population. ..
- Kowalczyk M, Owczarek A, Suchanek R, Paul Samojedny M, Fila Danilow A, Borkowska P, et al. Heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms are associated with paranoid schizophrenia in the Polish population. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2014;19:205-15 pubmed publisher..In this study, we analyzed the potential implication of HSPA1A +190G/C, HSPA1B +1267A/G, and HSPA1L +2437T/C polymorphisms in the susceptibility to paranoid schizophrenia in a homogenous Caucasian Polish population...
- Fries G, Quevedo J, Zeni C, Kazimi I, Zunta Soares G, Spiker D, et al. Integrated transcriptome and methylome analysis in youth at high risk for bipolar disorder: a preliminary analysis. Transl Psychiatry. 2017;7:e1059 pubmed publisher..Pathway analysis showed an enrichment of the glucocorticoid receptor (GR) pathway with the genes MED1, HSPA1L, GTF2A1 and TAF15, which might underlie the previously reported role of stress response in the risk for BD in ..
- Harrison G, Drabkin H, Kao F, Hartz J, Hart I, Chu E, et al. Chromosomal location of human genes encoding major heat-shock protein HSP70. Somat Cell Mol Genet. 1987;13:119-30 pubmed..We demonstrate that functional genes encoding HSP70 proteins map to human chromosomes 6, 14, 21, and at least one other chromosome. ..
- Schröder O, Schulte K, Ostermann P, Röher H, Ekkernkamp A, Laun R. Heat shock protein 70 genotypes HSPA1B and HSPA1L influence cytokine concentrations and interfere with outcome after major injury. Crit Care Med. 2003;31:73-9 pubmed..The genotypes of the polymorphisms HSPA1B (HSP70-2) G1538A and HSPA1L (HSP70-Hom) C2437T were determined by polymerase chain reaction and restriction cleavage with PstlI or NcoI, ..
- Ross O, Curran M, Crum K, Rea I, Barnett Y, Middleton D. Increased frequency of the 2437T allele of the heat shock protein 70-Hom gene in an aged Irish population. Exp Gerontol. 2003;38:561-5 pubmed
- Bogunia Kubik K, Uklejewska A, Dickinson A, Jarvis M, Lange A. HSP70-hom gene polymorphism as a prognostic marker of graft-versus-host disease. Transplantation. 2006;82:1116-7 pubmed
- Afzal A, Mandal K, Nyamweya S, Foteinos G, Poloniecki J, Camm A, et al. Association of Met439Thr substitution in heat shock protein 70 gene with postoperative atrial fibrillation and serum HSP70 protein levels. Cardiology. 2008;110:45-52 pubmed..These findings are consistent with our previous results and may suggest that patients harbouring this substitution will have less endogenous myocardial protection against AF in stressful situations. ..
- De Planell Saguer M, Schroeder D, Rodicio M, Cox G, Mourelatos Z. Biochemical and genetic evidence for a role of IGHMBP2 in the translational machinery. Hum Mol Genet. 2009;18:2115-26 pubmed publisher..Our findings strongly suggest that IGHMBP2 is a component of the translational machinery and that these components can be manipulated genetically to suppress motor neuron degeneration. ..
- Mir K, Pugazhendhi S, Paul M, Nair A, Ramakrishna B. Heat-shock protein 70 gene polymorphism is associated with the severity of diabetic foot ulcer and the outcome of surgical treatment. Br J Surg. 2009;96:1205-9 pubmed publisher..fragment length analysis for two specific polymorphisms: G1538A in the HSPA1B and C2437T in the HSPA1L gene. HSPA1B genotyping showed that 70 patients were AG and 30 GG (one not amplified)...
- Pauli E, Chan Y, Davis M, Gableske S, Wang M, Feister K, et al. The ubiquitin-specific protease USP15 promotes RIG-I-mediated antiviral signaling by deubiquitylating TRIM25. Sci Signal. 2014;7:ra3 pubmed publisher..Together, these data identify USP15 as a critical regulator of the TRIM25- and RIG-I-mediated antiviral immune response, thereby highlighting the intricate regulation of innate immune signaling. ..
- Cui H, Schlesinger J, Schoenhals S, Tönjes M, Dunkel I, Meierhofer D, et al. Phosphorylation of the chromatin remodeling factor DPF3a induces cardiac hypertrophy through releasing HEY repressors from DNA. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;44:2538-53 pubmed publisher..Thus, we present a novel pathway for pathological cardiac hypertrophy, whose inhibition is a long-term therapeutic goal for the treatment of the course of heart failure. ..
- Voellmy R, Ahmed A, Schiller P, Bromley P, Rungger D. Isolation and functional analysis of a human 70,000-dalton heat shock protein gene segment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1985;82:4949-53 pubmed..Interestingly, the capping site itself is flanked by inverted repeat sequences. ..
- Fenger Grøn M, Fillman C, Norrild B, Lykke Andersen J. Multiple processing body factors and the ARE binding protein TTP activate mRNA decapping. Mol Cell. 2005;20:905-15 pubmed..These observations suggest that multiple proteins involved in human decapping are important subunits of PBs and are activated on ARE-mRNAs by the protein TTP. ..
- Hung S, Chung W, Jee S, Chen W, Chang Y, Lee W, et al. Genetic susceptibility to carbamazepine-induced cutaneous adverse drug reactions. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2006;16:297-306 pubmed..Our data suggest that HLA-B*1502 could contribute to the pathogenesis of CBZ-SJS/TEN, and that genetic susceptibility to CBZ-induced cADRs is phenotype-specific. ..
- Neuhaus E, Mashukova A, Zhang W, Barbour J, Hatt H. A specific heat shock protein enhances the expression of mammalian olfactory receptor proteins. Chem Senses. 2006;31:445-52 pubmed..Our results show that Hsc70t helps expression of ORs in heterologous cell systems and helped the characterization of an "orphan" human olfactory receptor. ..