Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HNRNPK
Description: heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K
Alias: AUKS, CSBP, HNRPK, TUNP, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K, dC-stretch binding protein, transformation upregulated nuclear protein
- Shnyreva M, Schullery D, Suzuki H, Higaki Y, Bomsztyk K. Interaction of two multifunctional proteins. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K and Y-box-binding protein. J Biol Chem. 2000;275:15498-503 pubmed..Each protein was able to transactivate transcription from a polypyrimidine-rich promoter; however, this effect was reduced when K and YB-1 proteins were coexpressed suggesting a functional interaction between these two proteins. ..
- Li H, Liu J. Identification of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K as a transactivator for human low density lipoprotein receptor gene transcription. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:17789-97 pubmed publisher..This work sheds new light on our current understanding of how LDLR gene expression is controlled at the transcriptional level. ..
- Hernaez B, Escribano J, Alonso C. African swine fever virus protein p30 interaction with heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K) during infection. FEBS Lett. 2008;582:3275-80 pubmed publisherb>Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K) was identified as interacting cellular protein with the abundant immediate early protein p30 from African swine fever virus (ASFV) in a macrophage cDNA library screening...
- Ostrowski J, Bomsztyk K. Nuclear shift of hnRNP K protein in neoplasms and other states of enhanced cell proliferation. Br J Cancer. 2003;89:1493-501 pubmedThe heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K), is a ubiquitously expressed protein that interacts with signal transducers, proteins that modulate gene expression and selective RNA and DNA motifs...
- Adolph D, Flach N, Mueller K, Ostareck D, Ostareck Lederer A. Deciphering the cross talk between hnRNP K and c-Src: the c-Src activation domain in hnRNP K is distinct from a second interaction site. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:1758-70 pubmed..hnRNP K acts as a scaffold protein that integrates signaling cascades by facilitating the cross talk between kinases and factors that mediate nucleic acid-directed processes. ..
- Gao F, Wu Y, Zhao M, Liu C, Wang L, Chen G. Protein kinase C-delta mediates down-regulation of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K protein: involvement in apoptosis induction. Exp Cell Res. 2009;315:3250-8 pubmed publisher..By subcellular proteome analysis, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) was identified as being significantly down-regulated in NSC606985-treated leukemic NB4 ..
- Schmidt T, Striebinger H, Haas J, Bailer S. The heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K is important for Herpes simplex virus-1 propagation. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:4361-5 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that hnRNP K has an impact on a late step of herpesviral propagation making it a potential antiviral target. ..
- Zhou R, Shañas R, Nelson M, Bhattacharyya A, Shi J. Increased expression of the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K in pancreatic cancer and its association with the mutant p53. Int J Cancer. 2010;126:395-404 pubmed publisher..Since Kras is activated and p53 is mutated in most pancreatic cancers, these data unveiled an important new signaling pathway that linked by hnRNP K and mutant p53 in pancreatic cancer tumorigenesis. ..
- Bomsztyk K, Denisenko O, Ostrowski J. hnRNP K: one protein multiple processes. Bioessays. 2004;26:629-38 pubmed..The greater diversity of mammalian K protein interactions and function may reflect gain of novel docking sites and expansion evolutionary of gene expression networks. ..
- Fukuda T, Naiki T, Saito M, Irie K. hnRNP K interacts with RNA binding motif protein 42 and functions in the maintenance of cellular ATP level during stress conditions. Genes Cells. 2009;14:113-28 pubmed publisherb>Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) is a conserved RNA-binding protein that is involved in multiple processes of gene expression, including chromatin remodeling, transcription, RNA splicing, mRNA stability and translation,..
- Wen F, Shen A, Shañas R, Bhattacharyya A, Lian F, Hostetter G, et al. Higher expression of the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein k in melanoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2010;17:2619-27 pubmed publisher..We then demonstrated that knocking down of hnRNP K by siRNA inhibited melanoma cell growth and colony formation, as well as c-myc expression. hnRNP K expression correlated with melanoma and may play a role in melanoma tumorigenesis. ..
- Chen L, Chung I, Hsueh C, Tsang N, Chi L, Liang Y, et al. The antiapoptotic protein, FLIP, is regulated by heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K and correlates with poor overall survival of nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients. Cell Death Differ. 2010;17:1463-73 pubmed publisherb>Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) mediates antiapoptotic activity in part by inducing downstream antiapoptotic genes...
- Zhang W, Zhang X, Tian C, Wang T, Sarkis P, Fang Y, et al. Cytidine deaminase APOBEC3B interacts with heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K and suppresses hepatitis B virus expression. Cell Microbiol. 2008;10:112-21 pubmed..b>Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K), a positive regulator of HBV expression, has been identified as a major interaction ..
- Burnham A, Gong L, Hardy R. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonuclear protein K interacts with Sindbis virus nonstructural proteins and viral subgenomic mRNA. Virology. 2007;367:212-21 pubmed..Potential functions of hnRNP K during virus replication are discussed. ..
- Hsueh K, Fu S, Huang C, Lin C. Aurora-A phosphorylates hnRNPK and disrupts its interaction with p53. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:2671-5 pubmed publisher..Here we show that Aurora-A phosphorylates hnRNPK, a transcriptional coactivator of p53, on serine 379...
- Schullery D, Ostrowski J, Denisenko O, Stempka L, Shnyreva M, Suzuki H, et al. Regulated interaction of protein kinase Cdelta with the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K protein. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:15101-9 pubmed..The regulated nature of the PKCdelta-K protein interaction may serve to meet cellular needs at sites of active transcription, RNA processing and translation in response to changing extracellular environment. ..
- Wu C, Chang K, Chen L, Chen C, Liang Y, Hseuh C, et al. Heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein K and thymidine phosphorylase are independent prognostic and therapeutic markers for oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oral Oncol. 2012;48:516-22 pubmed publisher..In vitro experiments suggest that OSCC tumors with high levels of TP are more sensitive to 5'-DFUR treatment. Thus, cytoplasmic hnRNP K and TP may be potential prognostic and therapeutic markers for OSCC. ..
- Zhao Y, Jin X, Tian T, Yu D. [Expression of hnRNPK in gastric carcinoma and its relationship with Helicobacter pylori L-form infection]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2011;33:759-63 pubmedTo investigate the expression feature of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K in gastric carcinoma and its clinical significance, and to explore the relationship between hnRNPK expression and Helicobacter pylori L-form infection...
- Roychoudhury P, Chaudhuri K. Evidence for heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K overexpression in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Br J Cancer. 2007;97:574-5; author reply 576 pubmed
- Naarmann I, Harnisch C, Flach N, Kremmer E, Kuhn H, Ostareck D, et al. mRNA silencing in human erythroid cell maturation: heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K controls the expression of its regulator c-Src. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:18461-72 pubmed publisher..In premature erythroid cells, small interfering RNA-mediated knockdown of hnRNP K, but not of hnRNP E1, leads to the de-repression of c-Src synthesis...
- Chen L, Liu H, Li H, Hsueh C, Yu J, Liang C, et al. Thymidine phosphorylase mRNA stability and protein levels are increased through ERK-mediated cytoplasmic accumulation of hnRNP K in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Oncogene. 2009;28:1904-15 pubmed publisherThe cytoplasmic level of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) is significantly correlated with the elevated expression of thymidine phosphorylase (TP), and high levels of both proteins are predictive of a poor prognosis in ..
- Chen L, Hsueh C, Tsang N, Liang Y, Chang K, Hao S, et al. Heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein k and thymidine phosphorylase are independent prognostic and therapeutic markers for nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:3807-13 pubmed publisher..Cytoplasmic hnRNP K and high TP may be potential prognostic and therapeutic markers for NPC, but additional validation studies are warranted. ..
- Ostareck Lederer A, Ostareck D, Cans C, Neubauer G, Bomsztyk K, Superti Furga G, et al. c-Src-mediated phosphorylation of hnRNP K drives translational activation of specifically silenced mRNAs. Mol Cell Biol. 2002;22:4535-43 pubmedb>hnRNPK and hnRNP E1/E2 mediate translational silencing of cellular and viral mRNAs in a differentiation-dependent way by binding to specific regulatory sequences...
- Van Domselaar R, de Poot S, Remmerswaal E, Lai K, Ten Berge I, Bovenschen N. Granzyme M targets host cell hnRNP K that is essential for human cytomegalovirus replication. Cell Death Differ. 2013;20:419-29 pubmed publisher..We identified host cell heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) as a physiological GrM substrate...
- Wolf D, Witte V, Clark P, Blume K, Lichtenheld M, Baur A. HIV Nef enhances Tat-mediated viral transcription through a hnRNP-K-nucleated signaling complex. Cell Host Microbe. 2008;4:398-408 pubmed publisher..We conclude that hnRNP-K coordinates membrane signaling with transcriptional derepression through Erk1/2 and is targeted by HIV to enable Tat-mediated transcription. ..
- Dejgaard K, Leffers H, Rasmussen H, Madsen P, Kruse T, Gesser B, et al. Identification, molecular cloning, expression and chromosome mapping of a family of transformation upregulated hnRNP-K proteins derived by alternative splicing. J Mol Biol. 1994;236:33-48 pubmed..hnRNP-K has been implicated in pre-mRNA metabolism of transcripts containing cytidine-rich sequences and our results point towards a role during cell cycle progression. ..
- Aasheim H, Loukianova T, Deggerdal A, Smeland E. Tissue specific expression and cDNA structure of a human transcript encoding a nucleic acid binding [oligo(dC)] protein related to the pre-mRNA binding protein K. Nucleic Acids Res. 1994;22:959-64 pubmed..In conclusion, this study presents the cDNA sequence of a novel transcript which shows tissue specific expression and encodes a protein with oligo(dC) binding specificity in vitro. ..
- Hsieh T, Matsumoto M, Chou H, Schneider R, Hwang S, Lee A, et al. Hepatitis C virus core protein interacts with heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K. J Biol Chem. 1998;273:17651-9 pubmed..Among the proteins identified was heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K), which has been demonstrated to be a transcriptional regulator...
- Habelhah H, Shah K, Huang L, Ostareck Lederer A, Burlingame A, Shokat K, et al. ERK phosphorylation drives cytoplasmic accumulation of hnRNP-K and inhibition of mRNA translation. Nat Cell Biol. 2001;3:325-30 pubmedb>Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K) is one of a family of 20 proteins that are involved in transcription and post-transcriptional messenger RNA metabolism...
- Chen Y, Zhou X, Liu N, Wang C, Zhang L, Mo W, et al. Arginine methylation of hnRNP K enhances p53 transcriptional activity. FEBS Lett. 2008;582:1761-5 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that arginine methylation of hnRNP K is a key element for p53 transcriptional activity. ..
- Lee S, Lee M, Park J, Kang S, Yoo H, Ka S, et al. SUMOylation of hnRNP-K is required for p53-mediated cell-cycle arrest in response to DNA damage. EMBO J. 2012;31:4441-52 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that SUMO modification plays a crucial role in the control of hnRNP-K's function as a p53 co-activator in response to DNA damage by UV. ..
- Pelisch F, Pozzi B, Risso G, Muñoz M, Srebrow A. DNA damage-induced heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K sumoylation regulates p53 transcriptional activation. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:30789-99 pubmed publisher..Abrogation of hnRNP K sumoylation leads to an aberrant regulation of the p53 target gene p21. Our findings link the DNA damage-induced Pc2 activation to the p53 transcriptional co-activation through hnRNP K sumoylation. ..
- Uribe D, Guo K, Shin Y, Sun D. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K and nucleolin as transcriptional activators of the vascular endothelial growth factor promoter through interaction with secondary DNA structures. Biochemistry. 2011;50:3796-806 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the identification of transcription factors that can recognize and bind to atypical DNA structures within the pPu/pPy tract will provide new insight into mechanisms of transcriptional regulation of the VEGF gene. ..
- Gao R, Yu Y, Inoue A, Widodo N, Kaul S, Wadhwa R. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K) promotes tumor metastasis by induction of genes involved in extracellular matrix, cell movement, and angiogenesis. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:15046-56 pubmed publisher..Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104, 8983-8988), we had reported that the involvement of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K) in metastasis...
- Tsai P, Chiou N, Kuss S, Garcia Sastre A, Lynch K, Fontoura B. Cellular RNA binding proteins NS1-BP and hnRNP K regulate influenza A virus RNA splicing. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003460 pubmed publisher..Thus, reduction of NS1-BP and/or hnRNP K levels altered M2/M1 mRNA and protein ratios, decreasing M2 levels and inhibiting virus replication. Thus, NS1-BP-hnRNPK complex is a key mediator of influenza A virus gene expression.
- Weng Z, Thomas S, Rickles R, Taylor J, Brauer A, Seidel Dugan C, et al. Identification of Src, Fyn, and Lyn SH3-binding proteins: implications for a function of SH3 domains. Mol Cell Biol. 1994;14:4509-21 pubmed..that couples membrane tyrosine kinases with Ras; p62, a protein which can bind to p21rasGAP; and heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K, a pre-mRNA-binding protein...
- Enge M, Bao W, Hedström E, Jackson S, Moumen A, Selivanova G. MDM2-dependent downregulation of p21 and hnRNP K provides a switch between apoptosis and growth arrest induced by pharmacologically activated p53. Cancer Cell. 2009;15:171-83 pubmed publisher..Our results emphasize the utility of targeting wild-type p53 protein itself as a promising approach for anticancer therapy. ..
- Ostareck Lederer A, Ostareck D, Rucknagel K, Schierhorn A, Moritz B, Huttelmaier S, et al. Asymmetric arginine dimethylation of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K by protein-arginine methyltransferase 1 inhibits its interaction with c-Src. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:11115-25 pubmedArginine methylation is a post-translational modification found in many RNA-binding proteins. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) from HeLa cells was shown, by mass spectrometry and Edman degradation, to contain ..
- Moumen A, Masterson P, O Connor M, Jackson S. hnRNP K: an HDM2 target and transcriptional coactivator of p53 in response to DNA damage. Cell. 2005;123:1065-78 pubmed..Through differential proteomics, we identify heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) as being rapidly induced by DNA damage in a manner that requires the DNA-damage ..
- Bustelo X, Suen K, Michael W, Dreyfuss G, Barbacid M. Association of the vav proto-oncogene product with poly(rC)-specific RNA-binding proteins. Mol Cell Biol. 1995;15:1324-32 pubmed..One of the clones encoded heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K), a poly(rC)-specific RNA-binding protein...
- Zhang P, Huang L, Ma Y, Peng J, Shen T, Chen H, et al. HnRNP K and PDI marked response to chemotherapy to human colorectal cancer cells. Electrophoresis. 2010;31:1731-8 pubmed publisher..Eleven proteins were identified. Expression of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) in LoVo cells was higher than in SW480 cells, while protein disulfide isomerase (PDI) ..
- Hammam O, Magdy M, Anas A, Rahim A, Heedaya M, Helmy A. Expression of hnRNPK & Claudin-4 in HCV-Induced Early HCC and Adjacent Liver Tissue. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2017;5:595-602 pubmed publisherHCC in Egypt usually occurs in HCV cirrhotic livers with poor prognosis due to late diagnosis. High hnRNPK & low Claudin-4 profiles indicate Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition (EMT), malignant transformation and high-grade tumours.
- Boccitto M, Lee N, Sakamoto S, Spruce L, Handa H, Clardy J, et al. The Neuroprotective Marine Compound Psammaplysene A Binds the RNA-Binding Protein HNRNPK. Mar Drugs. 2017;15: pubmed publisher..Two distinct methods, used in parallel, to purify protein-binding partners of PA led to the identification of HNRNPK as a direct target of PA...
- Güzel N, Kasap M, Kanli A, Akpinar G, Gulkac M, Karaosmanoglu K. Exogenous Expressions of FTO Wild-Type and R316Q Mutant Proteins Caused an Increase in HNRPK Levels in 3T3-L1 Cells as Demonstrated by DIGE Analysis. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:8216180 pubmed publisher..One of the identified proteins was heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K, which displayed more than 2.6- and 3...
- Chuang S, Cheng H, Bai C, Yeh W, Chen J, Pan W. Blood Pressure, Carotid Flow Pulsatility, and the Risk of Stroke: A Community-Based Study. Stroke. 2016;47:2262-8 pubmed publisher..Hazard ratios for the risk of total stroke resulting from high central systolic blood pressure (CSBP) and high PI were calculated with Cox proportional hazard models. Over a median follow-up of 9...
- Gumireddy K, Li A, Yan J, Setoyama T, Johannes G, Orom U, et al. Identification of a long non-coding RNA-associated RNP complex regulating metastasis at the translational step. EMBO J. 2013;32:2672-84 pubmed publisher..Translational suppression by treRNA is dependent on the 3'UTR of the E-cadherin mRNA. Taken together, our study indicates a novel mechanism of gene regulation by lncRNAs in cancer progression. ..
- Kwiek N, Thacker D, Datto M, Megosh H, Haystead T. PITK, a PP1 targeting subunit that modulates the phosphorylation of the transcriptional regulator hnRNP K. Cell Signal. 2006;18:1769-78 pubmed..of PP1 to nuclear foci to selectively bind and dephosphorylate the transcriptional regulator heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) at a regulatory S284 site...
- Kim Y, Watanabe T, Allen P, Kim Y, Lee S, Greengard P, et al. PNUTS, a protein phosphatase 1 (PP1) nuclear targeting subunit. Characterization of its PP1- and RNA-binding domains and regulation by phosphorylation. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:13819-28 pubmed..Together, these studies support a role for PNUTS in protein kinase A-regulated targeting of PP1 to specific RNA-associated complexes in the nucleus. ..
- Tommerup N, Leffers H. Assignment of human KH-box-containing genes by in situ hybridization: HNRNPK maps to 9q21.32-q21.33, PCBP1 to 2p12-p13, and PCBP2 to 12q13.12-q13.13, distal to FRA12A. Genomics. 1996;32:297-8 pubmed
- Au P, You J, Caluseriu O, Schwartzentruber J, Majewski J, Bernier F, et al. GeneMatcher aids in the identification of a new malformation syndrome with intellectual disability, unique facial dysmorphisms, and skeletal and connective tissue abnormalities caused by de novo variants in HNRNPK. Hum Mutat. 2015;36:1009-1014 pubmed publisherWe report a new syndrome due to loss-of-function variants in the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K gene (HNRNPK). We describe two probands: one with a de novo frameshift (NM_002140.3: c...
- Jennings A, Macgregor A, Welch A, Chowienczyk P, Spector T, Cassidy A. Amino Acid Intakes Are Inversely Associated with Arterial Stiffness and Central Blood Pressure in Women. J Nutr. 2015;145:2130-8 pubmed publisher..Direct measures of arterial stiffness and atherosclerosis included central systolic blood pressure (cSBP), mean arterial pressure (MAP), augmentation index (AI), pulse wave velocity (PWV), and intima-media thickness (IMT)..
- Miau L, Chang C, Shen B, Tsai W, Lee S. Identification of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) as a repressor of C/EBPbeta-mediated gene activation. J Biol Chem. 1998;273:10784-91 pubmed..The kinetics of appearance of C/EBPbeta-hnRNP K complex in the nuclear extract after initiation of acute-phase reaction indicates that hnRNP K functions as a negative regulator of C/EBPbeta-mediated activation of agp gene. ..
- Lin Z, Yang H, Kong Q, Li J, Lee S, Gao B, et al. USP22 antagonizes p53 transcriptional activation by deubiquitinating Sirt1 to suppress cell apoptosis and is required for mouse embryonic development. Mol Cell. 2012;46:484-94 pubmed publisher..Our study elucidates a molecular mechanism in suppression of cell apoptosis by stabilizing Sirt1 in response to DNA damage and reveals a critical physiological function of USP22 in mouse embryonic development. ..
- Backe P, Ravelli R, Garman E, Cusack S. Crystallization, microPIXE and preliminary crystallographic analysis of the complex between the third KH domain of hnRNP K and single-stranded DNA. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2004;60:784-7 pubmed..This was confirmed by structure solution by molecular replacement. ..
- Otoshi T, Tanaka T, Morimoto K, Nakatani T. Cytoplasmic Accumulation of Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein K Strongly Promotes Tumor Invasion in Renal Cell Carcinoma Cells. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0145769 pubmed publisher..Therefore, hnRNP K may be a key molecule involved in cell motility in RCC cells, and molecular mechanism associated with the subcellular localization of hnRNP K may be a novel target in the treatment of metastatic RCC. ..
- Gao X, Feng J, He Y, Xu F, Fan X, Huang W, et al. hnRNPK inhibits GSK3β Ser9 phosphorylation, thereby stabilizing c-FLIP and contributes to TRAIL resistance in H1299 lung adenocarcinoma cells. Sci Rep. 2016;6:22999 pubmed publisher..In this study, we show that, when H1299 lung adenocarcinoma cells are treated with TRAIL, hnRNPK is translocated from nucleus to cytoplasm where it interacts and co-localizes with GSK3β...
- Shin C, Ryu S, Kim H. hnRNPK-regulated PTOV1-AS1 modulates heme oxygenase-1 expression via miR-1207-5p. BMB Rep. 2017;50:220-225 pubmed..In this report, we tested the hypothesis that heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNPK) regulates miRNA function via competitive endogenous RNAs, such as pseudogenes, long non-..
- Mukhopadhyay N, Kim J, Cinar B, Ramachandran A, Hager M, Di Vizio D, et al. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K is a novel regulator of androgen receptor translation. Cancer Res. 2009;69:2210-8 pubmed publisher..pathway that regulates AR at this site, we identified the nucleic acid-binding protein, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K), by mass spectrometric analysis of Akt immune complexes from lipid raft-enriched ..
- Kimura E, Abe K, Suzuki K, Sorimachi H. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K interacts with and is proteolyzed by calpain in vivo. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2003;67:1786-96 pubmed
- Qi Z, Takamatsu H, Espinoza J, Lu X, Sugimori N, Yamazaki H, et al. Autoantibodies specific to hnRNP K: a new diagnostic marker for immune pathophysiology in aplastic anemia. Ann Hematol. 2010;89:1255-63 pubmed publisher..The detection of anti-hnRNP K Abs as well as PNH-type cells may therefore be useful for diagnosing the immune pathophysiology of AA. ..
- Li T, Evdokimov E, Shen R, Chao C, Tekle E, Wang T, et al. Sumoylation of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins, zinc finger proteins, and nuclear pore complex proteins: a proteomic analysis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004;101:8551-6 pubmed..In view of the facts that hnRNPs have been implicated in RNA splicing, transport, stability, and translation, our findings suggest that sumoylation could play an important role in regulating mRNA metabolism. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhou C, Chang Y, Zhang Z, Hu Y, Zhang F, et al. Long non-coding RNA CASC11 interacts with hnRNP-K and activates the WNT/Î²-catenin pathway to promote growth and metastasis in colorectal cancer. Cancer Lett. 2016;376:62-73 pubmed publisher..Together, our findings indicate that the novel lncRNA CASC11 may serve as a candidate diagnostic biomarker and a promising therapeutic target for CRC. ..
- Mohan Kumar D, Lin M, Xiong Q, Webber M, Kural C, Rikihisa Y. EtpE Binding to DNase X Induces Ehrlichial Entry via CD147 and hnRNP-K Recruitment, Followed by Mobilization of N-WASP and Actin. MBio. 2015;6:e01541-15 pubmed publisher..EtpE-C (rEtpE-C), we identified two new human proteins that interact with EtpE-C: CD147 and heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP-K)...