Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HNRNPA2B1
Description: heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1
Alias: HNRNPA2, HNRNPB1, HNRPA2, HNRPA2B1, HNRPB1, IBMPFD2, RNPA2, SNRPB1, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins A2/B1, HNRNPA2B1/MYC fusion, hnRNP A2 / hnRNP B1, nuclear ribonucleoprotein particle A2 protein
Publications131 found, 100 shown here
- Kim H, Kim N, Wang Y, Scarborough E, Moore J, Diaz Z, et al. Mutations in prion-like domains in hnRNPA2B1 and hnRNPA1 cause multisystem proteinopathy and ALS. Nature. 2013;495:467-73 pubmed publisher..Wild-type hnRNPA2 (the most abundant isoform of hnRNPA2B1) and hnRNPA1 show an intrinsic tendency to assemble into self-seeding fibrils, which is exacerbated by the ..
- Kumar A, Williams K, Szer W. Purification and domain structure of core hnRNP proteins A1 and A2 and their relationship to single-stranded DNA-binding proteins. J Biol Chem. 1986;261:11266-73 pubmed..In contrast to ssDNA-binding proteins, A1 binds preferentially to RNA over ssDNA and exhibits no helix-destabilizing activity. ..
- Munro T, Magee R, Kidd G, Carson J, Barbarese E, Smith L, et al. Mutational analysis of a heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 response element for RNA trafficking. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:34389-95 pubmed
- Zhou J, Allred D, Avis I, Martinez A, Vos M, Smith L, et al. Differential expression of the early lung cancer detection marker, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein-A2/B1 (hnRNP-A2/B1) in normal breast and neoplastic breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2001;66:217-24 pubmed..Expression of hnRNP-A2/B1 in breast cancer cells was decreased by exposure to retinoids coordinately with decreased cell growth. These results warrant further evaluation of hnRNP-A2/B1 as a marker of breast carcinogenesis. ..
- Pioli P, Rigby W. The von Hippel-Lindau protein interacts with heteronuclear ribonucleoprotein a2 and regulates its expression. J Biol Chem. 2001;276:40346-52 pubmed..Collectively, these data indicate that hnRNP A2 expression is regulated by pVHL in a manner that is dependent on elongin C interactions as well as functioning proteasomes. ..
- Yan Sanders Y, Hammons G, Lyn Cook B. Increased expression of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 (hnRNP) in pancreatic tissue from smokers and pancreatic tumor cells. Cancer Lett. 2002;183:215-20 pubmed..Over-expression of hnRNP has been suggested as evidence that normal transcriptional regulation is altered. ..
- Brumwell C, Antolik C, Carson J, Barbarese E. Intracellular trafficking of hnRNP A2 in oligodendrocytes. Exp Cell Res. 2002;279:310-20 pubmed..These data suggest that the RBDII domain of hnRNP A2 targets hnRNP A2 to the periphery of the cell in a microtubule-dependent manner. ..
- Levesque K, Halvorsen M, Abrahamyan L, Chatel Chaix L, Poupon V, Gordon H, et al. Trafficking of HIV-1 RNA is mediated by heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 expression and impacts on viral assembly. Traffic. 2006;7:1177-93 pubmed
- Widera M, Erkelenz S, Hillebrand F, Krikoni A, Widera D, Kaisers W, et al. An intronic G run within HIV-1 intron 2 is critical for splicing regulation of vif mRNA. J Virol. 2013;87:2707-20 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that an appropriate ratio of Vif-to-A3G protein levels is required for optimal virus replication and that part of Vif level regulation is effected by the novel G run identified here. ..
- Nichols R, Wang X, Tang J, Hamilton B, High F, Herschman H, et al. The RGG domain in hnRNP A2 affects subcellular localization. Exp Cell Res. 2000;256:522-32 pubmed..The data suggest that hnRNP A2 may contain a novel nuclear localization sequence, regulated by arginine methylation, that lies in the R191-G253 region and may function independently of the M9 transportin-1-binding region in hnRNP A2. ..
- Kim S, Dierssen M, Ferreres J, Fountoulakis M, Lubec G. Increased protein levels of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 in fetal Down syndrome brains. J Neural Transm Suppl. 2001;:273-80 pubmed..Furthermore, comparable expression of hnRNP H and H' suggest a specific upregulation of hnRNP A2/B. ..
- Sun K, Tang S, Wang Y, Lin W, You R. Autoantibodies to dsDNA cross-react with the arginine-glycine-rich domain of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 (hnRNP A2) and promote methylation of hnRNP A2. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2003;42:154-61 pubmed..Nuclear localizing anti-DNA may cross-react with hnRNP A2 to modulate the inflammatory responses and polarize immune reactions associated with SLE. ..
- Moran Jones K, Wayman L, Kennedy D, Reddel R, Sara S, Snee M, et al. hnRNP A2, a potential ssDNA/RNA molecular adapter at the telomere. Nucleic Acids Res. 2005;33:486-96 pubmed..Our results support a model in which hnRNP A2 acts as a molecular adapter between single-stranded telomeric repeats, or telomerase RNA, and another segment of ssDNA. ..
- Fähling M, Mrowka R, Steege A, Martinka P, Persson P, Thiele B. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein-A2/B1 modulate collagen prolyl 4-hydroxylase, alpha (I) mRNA stability. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:9279-86 pubmed..In a data set representing 686 independent physiological conditions, we found a significant positive correlation between hnRNP-A2/B1 and C-P4H-alpha (I) mRNAs. ..
- Goina E, Skoko N, Pagani F. Binding of DAZAP1 and hnRNPA1/A2 to an exonic splicing silencer in a natural BRCA1 exon 18 mutant. Mol Cell Biol. 2008;28:3850-60 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that the binding of the splicing factors hnRNPA1/A2 and DAZAP1 is the primary determinant of T6 BRCA1 exon 18 exclusion. ..
- Clower C, Chatterjee D, Wang Z, Cantley L, Vander Heiden M, Krainer A. The alternative splicing repressors hnRNP A1/A2 and PTB influence pyruvate kinase isoform expression and cell metabolism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:1894-9 pubmed publisher..These findings extend the links between alternative splicing and cancer, and begin to define some of the factors responsible for the switch to aerobic glycolysis. ..
- Cui H, Wu F, Sun Y, Fan G, Wang Q. Up-regulation and subcellular localization of hnRNP A2/B1 in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:356 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that the increased expression and cytoplasmic localization of hnRNP A2/B1 can be used as a diagnostic biomarker to assess the risk of human liver cancer. ..
- Lindahl Allen M, Antoniou M. Correlation of DNA methylation with histone modifications across the HNRPA2B1-CBX3 ubiquitously-acting chromatin open element (UCOE). Epigenetics. 2007;2:227-36 pubmedThe methylation-free CpG island encompassing the divergently transcribed promoters of the HNRPA2B1 and CBX3 housekeeping genes possesses a dominant ubiquitously-acting chromatin opening element (UCOE) capability...
- Guo R, Li Y, Ning J, Sun D, Lin L, Liu X. HnRNP A1/A2 and SF2/ASF regulate alternative splicing of interferon regulatory factor-3 and affect immunomodulatory functions in human non-small cell lung cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62729 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that specific knockdown for hnRNP A1/A2 or SF2/ASF increase exclusion of exons 2 and 3 of IRF-3 pre-mRNA and influence immunomodulatory functions of human NSCLC cells. ..
- Tchurikov N, Fedoseeva D, Sosin D, Snezhkina A, Melnikova N, Kudryavtseva A, et al. Hot spots of DNA double-strand breaks and genomic contacts of human rDNA units are involved in epigenetic regulation. J Mol Cell Biol. 2015;7:366-82 pubmed publisher..DSBs corresponded to only a specific subset of DNase-hypersensitive sites, and coincided with CTCF, PARP1, and HNRNPA2B1 binding sites, and H3K4me3 marks...
- Li Y, Wang L, Kang A, Fan L, Zhao Q, Tan B, et al. [Screening and identification of proteins related to gastric cancer metastasis with comparative proteomics]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2015;35:360-4 pubmed..05). Proteomic study with 2-D DIGE showed that fascin and hnRNPA2/B1 were down-regulated while ANXA1 was up-regulated in the primary tumors, and ANXA5 was down-regulated in the ..
- Fritsch K, Mernberger M, Nist A, Stiewe T, Brehm A, Jacob R. Galectin-3 interacts with components of the nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:502 pubmed publisher..The heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein particle component hnRNPA2B1 was identified as a novel galectin-3 binding protein that associates with the lectin in a lactose-dependent ..
- Wilk H, Schaefer K, Agris P, Boak A, Kovacs S. U1 SnRNP association with HnRNP involves an initial non-specific splice-site independent interaction of U1 SnRNP protein with HnRNA. Mol Cell Biochem. 1991;106:55-66 pubmed..This complex may then be further stabilized by intron-specific interactions and hnRNP proteins, as well as by other snRNPs. ..
- Arango D, Morohashi K, Yilmaz A, Kuramochi K, Parihar A, Brahimaj B, et al. Molecular basis for the action of a dietary flavonoid revealed by the comprehensive identification of apigenin human targets. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:E2153-62 pubmed publisher..This last category includes the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 (hnRNPA2), a factor involved in splicing regulation, mRNA stability, and mRNA transport...
- Bengoechea R, Pittman S, Tuck E, True H, Weihl C. Myofibrillar disruption and RNA-binding protein aggregation in a mouse model of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 1D. Hum Mol Genet. 2015;24:6588-602 pubmed publisher..The RNA-binding proteins hnRNPA1 and hnRNPA2/B1 accumulated and co-localized with DNAJB6 at sarcoplasmic stress granules suggesting that these proteins maybe ..
- Cho S, Ahn K, Kim D, Zheng Z, Cho S, Kang S, et al. Identification of HnRNP-A2/B1 as a target antigen of anti-endothelial cell IgA antibody in Behçet's disease. J Invest Dermatol. 2012;132:601-8 pubmed publisher..JID JOURNAL CLUB ARTICLE: For questions, answers, and open discussion about this article, please go to http://www.nature.com/jid/journalclub. ..
- Qi X, Pang Q, Wang J, Zhao Z, Wang O, Xu L, et al. Familial Early-Onset Paget's Disease of Bone Associated with a Novel hnRNPA2B1 Mutation. Calcif Tissue Int. 2017;101:159-169 pubmed publisher..In 2013, a new casual gene for MSP was identified as hnRNPA2B1 gene...
- Harrison A, Shorter J. RNA-binding proteins with prion-like domains in health and disease. Biochem J. 2017;474:1417-1438 pubmed publisher..EWSR1 (Ewing sarcoma breakpoint region 1), and heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins A1 and A2 (hnRNPA1 and hnRNPA2), have now been connected via pathology and genetics to the etiology of several neurodegenerative diseases, ..
- Batlle C, FernÃ¡ndez M, Iglesias V, Ventura S. Perfecting prediction of mutational impact on the aggregation propensity of the ALS-associated hnRNPA2 prion-like protein. FEBS Lett. 2017;591:1966-1971 pubmed publisher..A recent extensive mutational study of the ALS-associated prion-like hnRNPA2 protein provides a framework to discriminate the molecular determinants behind pathogenic PrLDs aggregation...
- Dellis S, Strickland K, McCrary W, Patel A, Stocum E, Wright C. Protein interactions among the vaccinia virus late transcription factors. Virology. 2004;329:328-36 pubmed..In addition, the proteins hnRNP A2 and RBM3 both showed some interaction with A2L. Illustration of these interactions is a step toward understanding the architecture of the late gene transcription complex as it occurs in poxviruses. ..
- Dowling P, Pollard D, Larkin A, Henry M, Meleady P, Gately K, et al. Abnormal levels of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2B1 (hnRNPA2B1) in tumour tissue and blood samples from patients diagnosed with lung cancer. Mol Biosyst. 2015;11:743-52 pubmed publisher..Significant proteins were identified with heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2B1 (hnRNPA2B1), pyruvate kinase M2 isoform (PKM2), Hsc-70 interacting protein and lactate dehydrogenase A (LDHA) selected for ..
- Cho K, Orry A, Park S, Ferreira P. Targeting the cyclophilin domain of Ran-binding protein 2 (Ranbp2) with novel small molecules to control the proteostasis of STAT3, hnRNPA2B1 and M-opsin. ACS Chem Neurosci. 2015;6:1476-85 pubmed publisher..transducer and activator of transcription 3 and 5 (STAT3/STAT5), heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2B1 (hnRNPA2B1), and M-opsin, is regulated by nonoverlapping chaperone and PPIase activities of the cyclophilin domain (CY) of ..
- Chen Z, Cai L, Zhu J, Chen M, Chen J, Li Z, et al. Fyn requires HnRNPA2B1 and Sam68 to synergistically regulate apoptosis in pancreatic cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2011;32:1419-26 pubmed publisher..This study investigated the role of Fyn and its potential relationship with HnRNPA2B1 and Sam68 in the regulation of apoptosis in pancreatic cancer. Experimental design...
- Williams A, Khadka V, Tang M, Avelar A, Schunke K, Menor M, et al. HIF1 mediates a switch in pyruvate kinase isoforms after myocardial infarction. Physiol Genomics. 2018;50:479-494 pubmed publisher..Pkm1 isoform was less abundant in ischemic hearts, while Pkm2 and associated splicing factors (hnRNPA1, hnRNPA2B1, Ptbp1) rapidly increased...
- Guo L, Fare C, Shorter J. Therapeutic Dissolution of Aberrant Phases by Nuclear-Import Receptors. Trends Cell Biol. 2019;29:308-322 pubmed publisher..disease-linked RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) with prion-like domains, such as TDP-43, FUS, hnRNPA1, and hnRNPA2. NIRs selectively extract cargo from condensed liquid phases thereby regulating functional phase separation...
- Miro J, Laaref A, Rofidal V, Lagrafeuille R, Hem S, Thorel D, et al. FUBP1: a new protagonist in splicing regulation of the DMD gene. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:2378-89 pubmed publisher..pull down assay coupled with mass spectrometry revealed that the mutant RNA probe specifically recruits hnRNPA1, hnRNPA2/B1 and DAZAP1...
- He T, Jin M, Xu C, Ma Z, Wu F, Zhang X. The homeostasis-maintaining metabolites from bacterial stress response to bacteriophage infection suppress tumor metastasis. Oncogene. 2018;: pubmed publisher..L-norleucine interacted with hnRNPA2/B1 protein to inhibit the expressions of Twist1 and Snail, two inhibitors of E-cadherin, and promote the E-..
- Kasim M, Benko E, Winkelmann A, Mrowka R, Staudacher J, Persson P, et al. Shutdown of achaete-scute homolog-1 expression by heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP)-A2/B1 in hypoxia. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:26973-88 pubmed publisher..This novel post-transcriptional mechanism for regulating hASH1 levels will have important implications in neural cell fate development and disease. ..
- Lan X, Yan J, Ren J, Zhong B, Li J, Li Y, et al. A novel long noncoding RNA Lnc-HC binds hnRNPA2B1 to regulate expressions of Cyp7a1 and Abca1 in hepatocytic cholesterol metabolism. Hepatology. 2016;64:58-72 pubmed publisher..named lnc-HC negatively regulating cholesterol metabolism within hepatocytes through physical interaction with hnRNPA2B1. By further binding to the target messenger RNA of Cyp7a1 or Abca1, the lnc-HC-hnRNPA2B1 complex decreases ..
- Ryan V, Dignon G, Zerze G, Chabata C, Silva R, Conicella A, et al. Mechanistic View of hnRNPA2 Low-Complexity Domain Structure, Interactions, and Phase Separation Altered by Mutation and Arginine Methylation. Mol Cell. 2018;69:465-479.e7 pubmed publisherb>hnRNPA2, a component of RNA-processing membraneless organelles, forms inclusions when mutated in a syndrome characterized by the degeneration of neurons (bearing features of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis [ALS] and frontotemporal dementia)..
- Murray D, Zhou X, Kato M, Xiang S, Tycko R, McKnight S. Structural characterization of the D290V mutation site in hnRNPA2 low-complexity-domain polymers. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018;115:E9782-E9791 pubmed publisher..Alteration of aspartic acid residue 290 of hnRNPA2 to valine is believed to predispose patients to multisystem proteinopathy...
- Montuenga L, Zhou J, Avis I, Vos M, Martinez A, Cuttitta F, et al. Expression of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 changes with critical stages of mammalian lung development. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 1998;19:554-62 pubmed
- Kosturko L, Maggipinto M, Korza G, Lee J, Carson J, Barbarese E. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP) E1 binds to hnRNP A2 and inhibits translation of A2 response element mRNAs. Mol Biol Cell. 2006;17:3521-33 pubmed..These results are consistent with a model where hnRNP E1 recruited to A2RE RNA granules by binding to hnRNP A2 inhibits translation of A2RE RNA during granule transport. ..
- Kolisnyk B, Al Onaizi M, Soreq L, Barbash S, Bekenstein U, Haberman N, et al. Cholinergic Surveillance over Hippocampal RNA Metabolism and Alzheimer's-Like Pathology. Cereb Cortex. 2017;27:3553-3567 pubmed publisher..BACE1, for instance, shows abnormal splicing caused by decreased expression of the splicing regulator hnRNPA2/B1. Resulting BACE1 overexpression leads to increased APP processing and accumulation of soluble Aβ1-42...
- Hung C, Wang Y, Chuang J, Young M, Liaw H, Chang W, et al. Nm23-H1-stabilized hnRNPA2/B1 promotes internal ribosomal entry site (IRES)-mediated translation of Sp1 in the lung cancer progression. Sci Rep. 2017;7:9166 pubmed publisher..during lung cancer progression, understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying the regulation by Nm23-H1/hnRNPA2B1 of Sp1 expression in the various stages of lung cancer will be beneficial for lung cancer therapy in the future.
- Biamonti G, Ruggiu M, Saccone S, Della Valle G, Riva S. Two homologous genes, originated by duplication, encode the human hnRNP proteins A2 and A1. Nucleic Acids Res. 1994;22:1996-2002 pubmed..The A2 gene promoter is also analysed in comparison to that of the A1 gene. ..
- Trembleau S, Hoffmann M, Meyer B, Nell V, Radner H, Zauner W, et al. Immunodominant T-cell epitopes of hnRNP-A2 associated with disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Eur J Immunol. 2010;40:1795-808 pubmed publisher..These data suggest involvement of hnRNP-A2 specific cellular autoimmune responses in RA pathogenesis. ..
- Orru B, Cunniffe C, Ryan F, Schwartz S. Development and validation of a novel reporter assay for human papillomavirus type 16 late gene expression. J Virol Methods. 2012;183:106-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the HPV-16 reporter plasmids and reporter cell lines described herein can be used to identify small molecules and cellular factors that regulate HPV-16 gene expression. ..
- Xiang S, Kato M, Wu L, Lin Y, Ding M, Zhang Y, et al. The LC Domain of hnRNPA2 Adopts Similar Conformations in Hydrogel Polymers, Liquid-like Droplets, and Nuclei. Cell. 2015;163:829-39 pubmed publisher..we report methods allowing the generation of a molecular footprint of the polymeric state of the LC domain of hnRNPA2. By deploying this footprinting technique to probe the structure of the native hnRNPA2 protein present in ..
- Liu Y, Yang H, Li L, Chen S, Zuo F, Chen L. A novel VHL? isoform inhibits Warburg effect via modulation of PKM splicing. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:13649-13657 pubmed..We showed that VHL? interacts with and regulates heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2B1 (hnRNPA2B1), which consequently modulates pyruvate kinase transcript splicing and reprograms cellular glucose metabolism...
- Labbate A, Tolomeo D, Cifola I, Severgnini M, Turchiano A, Augello B, et al. MYC-containing amplicons in acute myeloid leukemia: Genomic structures, evolution, and transcriptional consequences. Leukemia. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Leukemia accepted article preview online, 28 November 2017. doi:10.1038/leu.2017.337...
- Bauw G, Rasmussen H, Van den Bulcke M, Van Damme J, Puype M, Gesser B, et al. Two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, protein electroblotting and microsequencing: a direct link between proteins and genes. Electrophoresis. 1990;11:528-36 pubmed..This offers a unique opportunity to link information contained in protein databases with known or forthcoming DNA sequence data. ..
- Jonuschies J, Antoniou M, Waddington S, Boldrin L, Muntoni F, Thrasher A, et al. The human desmin promoter drives robust gene expression for skeletal muscle stem cell-mediated gene therapy. Curr Gene Ther. 2014;14:276-88 pubmed..The spleen focus-forming virus promoter mediated the highest gene expression in all cell types; the CBX3-HNRPA2B1 ubiquitously-acting chromatin opening element (UCOE) promoter was also active in all cells, whereas the human ..
- Li L, Yang Y, Wu M, Yu Z, Wang C, Dou G, et al. β-Asarone Induces Apoptosis and Cell Cycle Arrest of Human Glioma U251 Cells via Suppression of HnRNP A2/B1-Mediated Pathway In Vitro and In Vivo. Molecules. 2018;23: pubmed publisher..Notably, β-asarone suppressed the expression of hnRNP A2/B1 and hnRNPA2/B1 overexpression remarkably reversed β-asarone-mediated apoptosis and cell cycle arrest...
- An Y, Zheng Z, Zhang X, Cho S, Kim D, Choi M, et al. Cilostazol inhibits the expression of hnRNP A2/B1 and cytokines in human dermal microvascular endothelial cells. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2017;35 Suppl 108:60-66 pubmed..We suggest that cilostazol may have therapeutic efficacy in inhibiting the major inflammatory reaction in the pathogenesis of BD. ..
- Nyhan M, El Mashad S, O Donovan T, Ahmad S, Collins C, Sweeney P, et al. VHL genetic alteration in CCRCC does not determine de-regulation of HIF, CAIX, hnRNP A2/B1 and osteopontin. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst). 2010;33:121-32 pubmed publisher..As expression of these proposed pVHL targets can be achieved independently of VHL mutation (and possibly by hypoxia alone), these data suggests that other pVHL targets may be more crucial in renal carcinogenesis. ..
- Hutten S, Dormann D. hnRNPA2/B1 Function in Neurodegeneration: It's a Gain, Not a Loss. Neuron. 2016;92:672-674 pubmed publisherb>hnRNPA2B1 is linked to several neurodegenerative disorders, yet its roles in the CNS have been largely unknown. In this issue of Neuron, Martinez et al...
- Strom A, Diecke S, Hunsmann G, Stuke A. Identification of prion protein binding proteins by combined use of far-Western immunoblotting, two dimensional gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometry. Proteomics. 2006;6:26-34 pubmed..Especially the application of this technique to investigate other neurodegenerative diseases is promising. ..
- Guldur M, Kibar Y, Deniz H, Bakir K. Comparison of osteopontin, beta-catenin and hnRNP B1 expression in lung carcinomas. Pathol Oncol Res. 2010;16:55-9 pubmed publisher..We observed that OPN and beta-catenin are useful in differentiating SCLC from NSCLC. This may be helpful in small lung biopsies where morphology is obscured by crush artifacts. ..
- Gordon H, Ajamian L, Valiente Echeverría F, Levesque K, RIGBY W, Mouland A. Depletion of hnRNP A2/B1 overrides the nuclear retention of the HIV-1 genomic RNA. RNA Biol. 2013;10:1714-25 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that hnRNP A2/B1 expression plays roles in the nuclear retention of the HIV-1 genomic RNA in the absence of Rev and in the release of the genomic RNA from translationally inactive, cytoplasmic RNP complexes. ..
- Tsai P, Liao Y, Chen P, Guo Y, Chen Y, Jih K, et al. Investigating CCNF mutations in a Taiwanese cohort with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Neurobiol Aging. 2018;62:243.e1-243.e6 pubmed publisher..remained unclear after mutations in SOD1, C9ORF72, TARDBP, FUS, ATXN2, OPTN, VCP, UBQLN2, SQSTM1, PFN1, HNRNPA1, HNRNPA2B1, MATR3, CHCHD10, TUBA4A, and TKB1 had been investigated. Two novel heterozygous missense mutations in CCNF, p...
- Pancetti F, Bosser R, Krehan A, Pyerin W, Itarte E, Bachs O. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 interacts with protein kinase CK2. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999;260:17-22 pubmed..in vivo and in vitro by protein kinase CK2 were similar, suggesting that this kinase can phosphorylate hnRNPA2 in vivo...
- Bollig F, Winzen R, Gaestel M, Kostka S, Resch K, Holtmann H. Affinity purification of ARE-binding proteins identifies polyA-binding protein 1 as a potential substrate in MK2-induced mRNA stabilization. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;301:665-70 pubmed..The selective interaction with an ARE-containing RNA and the phosphorylation by MK2 suggest that PABP1 plays a regulatory role in ARE-dependent mRNA decay and its modulation by the p38 MAP kinase cascade. ..
- Fan X, Messaed C, Dion P, Laganiere J, Brais B, Karpati G, et al. HnRNP A1 and A/B interaction with PABPN1 in oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy. Can J Neurol Sci. 2003;30:244-51 pubmed
- Ishikawa M, Mizukami K, Iwakiri M, Hidaka S, Kamma H, Asada T. Alterations of heterogeneous nuclear RNP A2 and B1 in the hippocampus of the rat after perforant pathway lesion. Acta Neuropathol. 2004;107:144-8 pubmed..Our study further suggests that the functions of hnRNPA2 and B1 are different, as each was differentially involved in the plastic response to deafferentation of the ..
- Mizuno H, Honda M, Shirasaki T, Yamashita T, Yamashita T, Mizukoshi E, et al. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 in association with hTERT is a potential biomarker for hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver Int. 2012;32:1146-55 pubmed publisher..Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1, an hTERT-associated protein, is a potential prognostic biomarker for HCC patients and might be a therapeutic target of HCC. ..
- Yuan L, Xiao Y, Zhou Q, Yuan D, Wu B, Chen G, et al. Proteomic analysis reveals that MAEL, a component of nuage, interacts with stress granule proteins in cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2014;31:342-50 pubmed publisher..It is, therefore, suggested that MAEL may be involved in miRNA-mediated gene silencing in SGs, as it does in the nuage. This finding should be valuable toward understanding the function of MAEL in carcinogenesis. ..
- Konno M, Koseki J, Kawamoto K, Nishida N, Matsui H, Dewi D, et al. Embryonic MicroRNA-369 Controls Metabolic Splicing Factors and Urges Cellular Reprograming. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0132789 pubmed publisher..analyses revealed that miR-369 stabilized translation of pyruvate kinase (Pkm2) splicing factors such as HNRNPA2B1. Overexpression of miR-369 stimulated Pkm2 splicing and enhanced induction of cellular reprogramming by induced ..
- Kasyapa C, Kunapuli P, Cowell J. Mass spectroscopy identifies the splicing-associated proteins, PSF, hnRNP H3, hnRNP A2/B1, and TLS/FUS as interacting partners of the ZNF198 protein associated with rearrangement in myeloproliferative disease. Exp Cell Res. 2005;309:78-85 pubmed..In 293 cells expressing the ZNF198/FGFR1 fusion protein, neither PSF nor PTB binds to the fusion protein, possibly because of their differential localization in the cell. ..
- Katoh H, Mori Y, Kambara H, Abe T, Fukuhara T, Morita E, et al. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 participates in the replication of Japanese encephalitis virus through an interaction with viral proteins and RNA. J Virol. 2011;85:10976-88 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that hnRNP A2 plays an important role in the replication of JEV RNA through the interaction with viral proteins and RNA...
- Le Ber I, Van Bortel I, Nicolas G, Bouya Ahmed K, Camuzat A, Wallon D, et al. hnRNPA2B1 and hnRNPA1 mutations are rare in patients with "multisystem proteinopathy" and frontotemporal lobar degeneration phenotypes. Neurobiol Aging. 2014;35:934.e5-6 pubmed publisherb>hnRNPA2B1 and hnRNPA1 mutations have been recently identified by exome sequencing in three families presenting with multisystem proteinopathy (MSP), a rare complex phenotype associating frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD), Paget ..
- Kolisnyk B, Al Onaizi M, Xu J, Parfitt G, Ostapchenko V, Hanin G, et al. Cholinergic Regulation of hnRNPA2/B1 Translation by M1 Muscarinic Receptors. J Neurosci. 2016;36:6287-96 pubmed publisher..To investigate the mechanism by which cholinergic tone regulates hnRNPA2/B1 expression, we used a combination of genetic mouse models and in vivo and in vitro techniques...
- Fifita J, Zhang K, Galper J, Williams K, McCann E, Hogan A, et al. Genetic and Pathological Assessment of hnRNPA1, hnRNPA2/B1, and hnRNPA3 in Familial and Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Neurodegener Dis. 2017;17:304-312 pubmed publisherMutations in the genes encoding the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins hnRNPA1 and hnRNPA2/B1 have been reported in a multisystem proteinopathy that includes amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and inclusion body myopathy ..
- Campopiano R, Ryskalin L, Giardina E, Zampatti S, Busceti C, Biagioni F, et al. Next Generation Sequencing and ALS: known genes, different phenotyphes. Arch Ital Biol. 2017;155:110-117 pubmed publisher..coding for Valosin-containing protein (VPC) and two Heterogeneous nuclear RNA-binding proteins (HNRNPA1 and hnRNPA2B1), recently idefied through NGS, where different mutations have been associated in both ALS and other ..
- Fritsch Stork R, Müllegger D, Skriner K, Jahn Schmid B, Smolen J, Steiner G. The spliceosomal autoantigen heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 (hnRNP-A2) is a major T cell autoantigen in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Res Ther. 2006;8:R118 pubmed..Taken together, the pronounced peripheral T cell reactivity to hnRNP-A2 observed in the majority of SLE patients and the distinct phenotype of patient-derived CD8+ TCCs suggest a role for these T cells in the pathogenesis of SLE. ..
- Daigle J, Krishnamurthy K, Ramesh N, Casci I, Monaghan J, McAvoy K, et al. Pur-alpha regulates cytoplasmic stress granule dynamics and ameliorates FUS toxicity. Acta Neuropathol. 2016;131:605-20 pubmed publisher..Mutations in several genes, including FUS, TDP43, Matrin 3, hnRNPA2 and other RNA-binding proteins, have been linked to ALS pathology...
- Li S, Zhang P, Freibaum B, Kim N, Kolaitis R, Molliex A, et al. Genetic interaction of hnRNPA2B1 and DNAJB6 in a Drosophila model of multisystem proteinopathy. Hum Mol Genet. 2016;25:936-50 pubmed publisher..genetic model system to establish a mechanistic link between diseases caused by mutations in two distinct genes, hnRNPA2B1 and DNAJB6. Hrb98DE and mrj are the Drosophila melanogaster homologs of human hnRNPA2B1 and DNAJB6, respectively...
- Kierdaszuk B, Berdynski M, Palczewski P, Golebiowski M, Zekanowski C, Kamińska A. Sporadic inclusion body myositis: clinical, pathological, and genetic analysis of eight Polish patients. Folia Neuropathol. 2015;53:355-66 pubmed..All twelve patients were screened for the presence of causative mutations in TARDBP, VCP, HNRNPA1, and HNRNPA2B1 genes. Additionally, analysis of C9ORF72 hexanucleotide repeat expansion was performed...
- Zhang J, Kong L, Guo S, Bu M, Guo Q, Xiong Y, et al. hnRNPs and ELAVL1 cooperate with uORFs to inhibit protein translation. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;: pubmed..Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2B1 (hnRNPA2B1), hnRNPA0 and ELAV like RNA binding protein 1 (ELAVL1) bind to the 5'UTR of AXIIR mRNA...
- Dong Z, Yang T, Yang Y, Dou H, Chen G. DjhnRNPA2/B1-like gene is required for planarian regeneration and tissue homeostasis. Gene. 2017;633:9-16 pubmed publisher..In this study, the full-length cDNA sequence of hnRNPA2/B1-like was first cloned from Dugesia japonica, and its roles were investigated by WISH and RNAi...
- Kon A, Yamazaki S, Nannya Y, Kataoka K, Ota Y, Nakagawa M, et al. Physiological Srsf2 P95H expression causes impaired hematopoietic stem cell functions and aberrant RNA splicing in mice. Blood. 2017;: pubmed publisher..the pathogenesis of hematopoietic malignancies, such as Csf3r, Fyn, Gnas, Nsd1, Hnrnpa2b1 and Trp53bp1 Among the mutant Srsf2-associated splicing events, most commonly observed were ..
- Van Laer L, Van Camp G, Green E, Huizing E, Willems P. Physical mapping of the HOXA1 gene and the hnRPA2B1 gene in a YAC contig from human chromosome 7p14-p15. Hum Genet. 1997;99:831-3 pubmedA cluster of homeobox-containing genes (HOXA) and a heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRPA2B1) have both previously been assigned to chromosome 7p15 by in situ hybridization...
- Sato S, Idogawa M, Honda K, Fujii G, Kawashima H, Takekuma K, et al. Beta-catenin interacts with the FUS proto-oncogene product and regulates pre-mRNA splicing. Gastroenterology. 2005;129:1225-36 pubmed..Certain mRNA splicing abbreviations seen in human cancers may be induced by the activation of the Wnt signaling pathway. ..
- Van Herreweghe E, Egloff S, Goiffon I, Jady B, Froment C, Monsarrat B, et al. Dynamic remodelling of human 7SK snRNP controls the nuclear level of active P-TEFb. EMBO J. 2007;26:3570-80 pubmed..Thus, we propose that the nuclear level of active P-TEFb is controlled by dynamic and reversible remodelling of 7SK snRNP. ..
- Seelen M, Visser A, Overste D, Kim H, Palud A, Wong T, et al. No mutations in hnRNPA1 and hnRNPA2B1 in Dutch patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, frontotemporal dementia, and inclusion body myopathy. Neurobiol Aging. 2014;35:1956.e9-1956.e11 pubmed publisher..We did not identify any mutations in these genes in our cohorts. Mutations in hnRNPA1 and hnRNPA2B1 prove to be a rare cause of ALS, FTD, and IBM in the Netherlands.
- AlarcÃ³n C, Goodarzi H, Lee H, Liu X, Tavazoie S, Tavazoie S. HNRNPA2B1 Is a Mediator of m(6)A-Dependent Nuclear RNA Processing Events. Cell. 2015;162:1299-308 pubmed publisher..We find that the RNA-binding protein HNRNPA2B1 binds m(6)A-bearing RNAs in vivo and in vitro and its biochemical footprint matches the m(6)A consensus motif...