Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HNF1B
Description: HNF1 homeobox B
Alias: FJHN, HNF-1-beta, HNF-1B, HNF1beta, HNF2, HPC11, LF-B3, LFB3, MODY5, TCF-2, TCF2, VHNF1, hepatocyte nuclear factor 1-beta, HNF1 beta A, homeoprotein LFB3, transcription factor 2, hepatic
- Horikawa Y, Iwasaki N, Hara M, Furuta H, Hinokio Y, Cockburn B, et al. Mutation in hepatocyte nuclear factor-1 beta gene (TCF2) associated with MODY. Nat Genet. 1997;17:384-5 pubmed
- Kato N, Motoyama T. Hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta(HNF-1beta) in human urogenital organs: its expression and role in embryogenesis and tumorigenesis. Histol Histopathol. 2009;24:1479-86 pubmed publisher..In this review, we first summarize HNF-1beta expression in the developing urogenital system of the human embryo. Then, we describe the HNF-1beta status in human urogenital neoplasms and discuss its role in tumorigenesis. ..
- Sun J, Zheng S, Wiklund F, Isaacs S, Purcell L, Gao Z, et al. Evidence for two independent prostate cancer risk-associated loci in the HNF1B gene at 17q12. Nat Genet. 2008;40:1153-5 pubmed publisherWe carried out a fine-mapping study in the HNF1B gene at 17q12 in two study populations and identified a second locus associated with prostate cancer risk, approximately 26 kb centromeric to the first known locus (rs4430796); these loci ..
- Eeles R, Kote Jarai Z, Giles G, Olama A, Guy M, Jugurnauth S, et al. Multiple newly identified loci associated with prostate cancer susceptibility. Nat Genet. 2008;40:316-21 pubmed publisher..7 x 10(-29)). We confirmed previous reports of common loci associated with prostate cancer at 8q24 and 17q. Moreover, we found that three of the newly identified loci contain candidate susceptibility genes: MSMB, LMTK2 and KLK3. ..
- Thomas G, Jacobs K, Yeager M, Kraft P, Wacholder S, Orr N, et al. Multiple loci identified in a genome-wide association study of prostate cancer. Nat Genet. 2008;40:310-5 pubmed publisher..the combined joint analysis, we confirmed three previously reported loci (two independent SNPs at 8q24 and one in HNF1B (formerly known as TCF2 on 17q); P < 10(-10))...
- Kato N, Tamura G, Motoyama T. Hypomethylation of hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta (HNF-1beta) CpG island in clear cell carcinoma of the ovary. Virchows Arch. 2008;452:175-80 pubmed..These results strongly suggest that hypomethylation of the HNF-1beta CpG island participates in the HNF-1beta up-regulation in ovarian CCC. ..
- Grisanzio C, Werner L, Takeda D, Awoyemi B, Pomerantz M, Yamada H, et al. Genetic and functional analyses implicate the NUDT11, HNF1B, and SLC22A3 genes in prostate cancer pathogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:11252-7 pubmed publisher..4 of the 12 risk variants were strongly associated with five transcripts (NUDT11, MSMB, NCOA4, SLC22A3, and HNF1B) in histologically normal tissue (P ? 0.001)...
- Wang C, Hu C, Zhang R, Bao Y, Ma X, Lu J, et al. Common variants of hepatocyte nuclear factor 1beta are associated with type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population. Diabetes. 2009;58:1023-7 pubmed publisherHepatocyte nuclear factor 1beta (HNF1beta) is a transcription factor that is critical for pancreatic cell formation and glucose homeostasis...
- Adalat S, Woolf A, Johnstone K, Wirsing A, Harries L, Long D, et al. HNF1B mutations associate with hypomagnesemia and renal magnesium wasting. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009;20:1123-31 pubmed publisherMutations in hepatocyte nuclear factor 1B (HNF1B), which is a transcription factor expressed in tissues including renal epithelia, associate with abnormal renal development...
- Glinsky G, Glinskii A, Stephenson A, Hoffman R, Gerald W. Gene expression profiling predicts clinical outcome of prostate cancer. J Clin Invest. 2004;113:913-23 pubmed
- Kato N, Sasou S, Motoyama T. Expression of hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta (HNF-1beta) in clear cell tumors and endometriosis of the ovary. Mod Pathol. 2006;19:83-9 pubmed
- Wang C, Fang Q, Zhang R, Lin X, Xiang K. Scanning for MODY5 gene mutations in Chinese early onset or multiple affected diabetes pedigrees. Acta Diabetol. 2004;41:137-45 pubmed..of HNF-1beta gene has been reported in early onset diabetes or MODY families and this gene has been defined as MODY5 gene...
- Eeles R, Kote Jarai Z, Al Olama A, Giles G, Guy M, Severi G, et al. Identification of seven new prostate cancer susceptibility loci through a genome-wide association study. Nat Genet. 2009;41:1116-21 pubmed publisher..In addition to replicating previous associations, we identified seven new prostate cancer susceptibility loci on chromosomes 2, 4, 8, 11 and 22 (with P = 1.6 x 10(-8) to P = 2.7 x 10(-33)). ..
- Setiawan V, Haessler J, Schumacher F, Cote M, Deelman E, Fesinmeyer M, et al. HNF1B and endometrial cancer risk: results from the PAGE study. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30390 pubmed publisherWe examined the association between HNF1B variants identified in a recent genome-wide association study and endometrial cancer in two large case-control studies nested in prospective cohorts: the Multiethnic Cohort Study (MEC) and the ..
- Gudmundsson J, Sulem P, Gudbjartsson D, Blondal T, Gylfason A, Agnarsson B, et al. Genome-wide association and replication studies identify four variants associated with prostate cancer susceptibility. Nat Genet. 2009;41:1122-6 pubmed publisher..3% of the risk distribution are at a 2.5 times greater risk of developing the disease than members of the general population. ..
- Granberg C, Harrison S, DaJusta D, Zhang S, Hajarnis S, Igarashi P, et al. Genetic basis of prune belly syndrome: screening for HNF1β gene. J Urol. 2012;187:272-8 pubmed publisher..Further genetic study is necessary, as identification of the genetic basis of prune belly syndrome may ultimately lead to prevention and improved treatments for this rare but severe syndrome. ..
- Schumacher F, Berndt S, Siddiq A, Jacobs K, Wang Z, Lindstrom S, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies new prostate cancer susceptibility loci. Hum Mol Genet. 2011;20:3867-75 pubmed publisher..72 and P= 0.61, respectively). Further studies will be needed to assess whether these or other loci are differentially associated with PrCa subtypes. ..
- Spurdle A, Thompson D, Ahmed S, Ferguson K, Healey C, O Mara T, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies a common variant associated with risk of endometrial cancer. Nat Genet. 2011;43:451-4 pubmed publisher..We identified an endometrial cancer susceptibility locus close to HNF1B at 17q12 (rs4430796, P = 7...
- Wu G, Bohn S, Ryffel G. The HNF1beta transcription factor has several domains involved in nephrogenesis and partially rescues Pax8/lim1-induced kidney malformations. Eur J Biochem. 2004;271:3715-28 pubmedThe tissue-specific transcription factors HNF1alpha and HNF1beta are closely related homeodomain proteins conserved in vertebrate evolution...
- Pearson E, Badman M, Lockwood C, Clark P, Ellard S, Bingham C, et al. Contrasting diabetes phenotypes associated with hepatocyte nuclear factor-1alpha and -1beta mutations. Diabetes Care. 2004;27:1102-7 pubmed..This result suggests a new etiological pathway for insulin resistance involving HNF-1beta. ..
- Cuff J, Salari K, Clarke N, Esheba G, Forster A, Huang S, et al. Integrative bioinformatics links HNF1B with clear cell carcinoma and tumor-associated thrombosis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e74562 pubmed publisher..Previously, transcription factor hepatocyte nuclear factor 1-beta (HNF1B) was identified as a biomarker of ovarian CCC...
- Maestro M, Cardalda C, Boj S, Luco R, Servitja J, Ferrer J. Distinct roles of HNF1beta, HNF1alpha, and HNF4alpha in regulating pancreas development, beta-cell function and growth. Endocr Dev. 2007;12:33-45 pubmedMutations in the genes encoding transcriptional regulators HNF1beta (TCF2), HNF1alpha (TCF1), and HNF4alpha cause autosomal dominant diabetes (also known as maturity-onset diabetes of the young)...
- Gudmundsson J, Sulem P, Steinthorsdottir V, Bergthorsson J, Thorleifsson G, Manolescu A, et al. Two variants on chromosome 17 confer prostate cancer risk, and the one in TCF2 protects against type 2 diabetes. Nat Genet. 2007;39:977-83 pubmed..One of the variants is in TCF2 (HNF1beta), a gene known to be mutated in individuals with maturity-onset diabetes of the young type 5...
- Winckler W, Weedon M, Graham R, McCarroll S, Purcell S, Almgren P, et al. Evaluation of common variants in the six known maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) genes for association with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes. 2007;56:685-93 pubmed..Specifically, we determined patterns of common sequence variation in the genes encoding Gck, Ipf1, Tcf2, and NeuroD1 (MODY2 and MODY4-MODY6, respectively), selected a comprehensive set of 107 tag single nucleotide ..
- Terasawa K, Toyota M, Sagae S, Ogi K, Suzuki H, Sonoda T, et al. Epigenetic inactivation of TCF2 in ovarian cancer and various cancer cell lines. Br J Cancer. 2006;94:914-21 pubmedTranscription factor 2 gene (TCF2) encodes hepatocyte nuclear factor 1beta (HNF1beta), a transcription factor associated with development and metabolism...
- Holmkvist J, Almgren P, Lyssenko V, Lindgren C, Eriksson K, Isomaa B, et al. Common variants in maturity-onset diabetes of the young genes and future risk of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes. 2008;57:1738-44 pubmed publisher..9 [0.8-1.0], P = 0.1). Polymorphisms in HNF-1beta (transcription factor 2 [TCF2]) did not significantly influence insulin or glucose values nor did they predict future type 2 diabetes...
- Bellanne Chantelot C, Chauveau D, Gautier J, Dubois Laforgue D, Clauin S, Beaufils S, et al. Clinical spectrum associated with hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta mutations. Ann Intern Med. 2004;140:510-7 pubmedMaturity-onset diabetes of the young type 5 (MODY5), a type of dominantly inherited diabetes mellitus and nephropathy, has been associated with mutations of the hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta (HNF-1beta) gene, mostly generating ..
- Haumaitre C, Fabre M, Cormier S, Baumann C, Delezoide A, Cereghini S. Severe pancreas hypoplasia and multicystic renal dysplasia in two human fetuses carrying novel HNF1beta/MODY5 mutations. Hum Mol Genet. 2006;15:2363-75 pubmedHeterozygous mutations in the HNF1beta/vHNF1/TCF2 gene cause maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY5), associated with severe renal disease and abnormal genital tract. Here, we characterize two fetuses, a 27-week male and a 31...
- Bach I, Yaniv M. More potent transcriptional activators or a transdominant inhibitor of the HNF1 homeoprotein family are generated by alternative RNA processing. EMBO J. 1993;12:4229-42 pubmed..of cDNAs from human liver encoding several isoforms of the hepatocyte nuclear factor homeoproteins HNF1 and vHNF1 generated by the differential use of polyadenylation sites and by alternative splicing...
- Elliott K, Zeggini E, McCarthy M, Gudmundsson J, Sulem P, Stacey S, et al. Evaluation of association of HNF1B variants with diverse cancers: collaborative analysis of data from 19 genome-wide association studies. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e10858 pubmed publisherGenome-wide association studies have found type 2 diabetes-associated variants in the HNF1B gene to exhibit reciprocal associations with prostate cancer risk...
- Singh A, Battu A, Mohareer K, Hasnain S, Ehtesham N. Transcription of human resistin gene involves an interaction of Sp1 with peroxisome proliferator-activating receptor gamma (PPARgamma). PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9912 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest a complex interplay of Sp1 and PPARgamma along with other transcription factors that drives the expression of resistin in human monocytic U937 cells. ..
- Takahashi A, de Andrés M, Hashimoto K, Itoi E, Otero M, Goldring M, et al. DNA methylation of the RUNX2 P1 promoter mediates MMP13 transcription in chondrocytes. Sci Rep. 2017;7:7771 pubmed publisher..We conclude that RUNX2 gene transcription is regulated by the methylation status of specific CpG sites in the promoter and may determine RUNX2 availability in OA cartilage for transactivation of genes such as MMP13. ..
- Chen Y, Bangash A, Song J, Zhong W, Wang C, Shao C, et al. Activation of CD137 signaling accelerates vascular calcification in vivo and vitro. Int J Cardiol. 2017;230:198-203 pubmed publisher..Our data revealed a previously unrecognized role of CD137 signaling in vascular calcification in vivo and vitro and provides a novel target for prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis in the future. ..
- Liu A, Li Y, Wang Y, Liu L, Shi H, Qiu Y. Exogenous Parathyroid Hormone-Related Peptide Promotes Fracture Healing in Lepr(-/-) Mice. Calcif Tissue Int. 2015;97:581-91 pubmed publisher..However, complete repair was not obtained in PTHrP-treated Lepr(-/-) mice as in control wild-type animals. ..
- Lin W, Zhu X, Yang S, Chen X, Wang L, Huang Z, et al. MicroRNA-203 inhibits proliferation and invasion, and promotes apoptosis of osteosarcoma cells by targeting Runt-related transcription factor 2. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;91:1075-1084 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that miR-203 may function as a tumor suppressor and may therefore have therapeutic potential in the treatment of human osteosarcoma. ..
- Kim Y, Kim H, Kim H, Kim H, Kim H, Lee T, et al. A Protective Mechanism of Visible Red Light in Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts: Enhancement of GADD45A-Mediated DNA Repair Activity. J Invest Dermatol. 2017;137:466-474 pubmed publisher..Thus, the enhancement of GADD45A-mediated base excision repair modulated by ATF2 might be a potential protective mechanism of visible red light. ..
- Kondratyeva L, Chernov I, Zinovyeva M, Kopantzev E, Sverdlov E. Expression of master regulatory genes of embryonic development in pancreatic tumors. Dokl Biochem Biophys. 2017;475:250-252 pubmed publisher..We found that the transcription of SOX9, GATA4, PDX1, PTF1a, and HNF1b genes in the tumor samples was reduced as compared to the samples of normal pancreatic tissues, and the KLF5 gene ..
- Kidwai F, Edwards J, Zou L, Kaufman D. Fibrinogen Induces RUNX2 Activity and Osteogenic Development from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells. Stem Cells. 2016;34:2079-89 pubmed publisher..Together, these studies define a novel fibrinogen-?9?1-SMAD1/5/8-RUNX2 signaling axis can efficiently induce osteogenic differentiation from hESCs and iPSCs. Stem Cells 2016;34:2079-2089. ..
- Qiao X, Yong Qiao X, Nie Y, Ma Y, Xian Ma Y, Chen Y, et al. Irisin promotes osteoblast proliferation and differentiation via activating the MAP kinase signaling pathways. Sci Rep. 2016;6:18732 pubmed publisher..Whether irisin can be utilized as the therapeutic agents for osteopenia and osteoporosis is worth to be further pursued. ..
- NÄ›mejcovÃ¡ K, TichÃ¡ I, KleiblovÃ¡ P, BÃ¡rtÅ¯ M, Cibula D, JirsovÃ¡ K, et al. Expression, Epigenetic and Genetic Changes of HNF1B in Endometrial Lesions. Pathol Oncol Res. 2016;22:523-30 pubmed publisher..Biological significance of genetic and epigenetic changes needs further investigation. ..
- Xu J, Isaacs S, Sun J, Li G, Wiley K, Zhu Y, et al. Association of prostate cancer risk variants with clinicopathologic characteristics of the disease. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:5819-24 pubmed publisher..Case-case studies are urgently needed to discover genetic variants that predict tumor aggressiveness. ..
- Mahl C, Egea V, Megens R, Pitsch T, Santovito D, Weber C, et al. RECK (reversion-inducing cysteine-rich protein with Kazal motifs) regulates migration, differentiation and Wnt/Î²-catenin signaling in human mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2016;73:1489-501 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that RECK is a regulator of hMSC functions suggesting that modulation of RECK may improve the development of hMSC-based therapeutical approaches in regenerative medicine. ..
- Hu L, Su P, Yin C, Zhang Y, Li R, Yan K, et al. Microtubule actin crosslinking factor 1 promotes osteoblast differentiation by promoting ?-catenin/TCF1/Runx2 signaling axis. J Cell Physiol. 2018;233:1574-1584 pubmed publisher..Thus, a novel role of MACF1 in and a new mechanistic insight of osteoblast differentiation are uncovered. ..
- Vinik Y, Shatz Azoulay H, Hiram Bab S, Kandel L, Gabet Y, Rivkin G, et al. Ablation of the mammalian lectin galectin-8 induces bone defects in mice. FASEB J. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Vinik, Y., Shatz-Azoulay, H., Hiram-Bab, S., Kandel, L., Gabet, Y., Rivkin, G., Zick, Y. Ablation of the mammalian lectin galectin-8 induces bone defects in mice. ..
- Zhang W, Zhang Z, Tang L, Lin Y, Su F, Xie X, et al. Genetic variants in EBV reactivation-related genes and the risk and survival of breast cancer. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:8337-47 pubmed publisher..The two SNPs and menopausal status may have a significant interaction on breast cancer progression. ..
- Sun Y, Yuan M, Shi X, Liu M, Hu W. [Study on the influence of Wnt3a on osteogenetic differentiation ability of dental pulp stem cells induced by mineralizing medium]. Zhonghua Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2016;51:634-639 pubmed publisher..39Â±0.05; 20 Î¼g/L: 0.34Â±0.03; 50 Î¼g/L: 0.27Â±0.07; 100 Î¼g/L: 0.20Â±0.03). Conclusions: Exogenous Wnt3a protein treatment on DPSC could affect the proliferation and osteogenic differentiation. ..
- Thomas R, Sanna Cherchi S, Warady B, Furth S, Kaskel F, Gharavi A. HNF1B and PAX2 mutations are a common cause of renal hypodysplasia in the CKiD cohort. Pediatr Nephrol. 2011;26:897-903 pubmed publisher..parameters (age, baseline eGFR, blood pressure, body mass index, progression) between patients with or without HNF1B and PAX2 mutations...
- Li J, Lin X, Zhang Y, Liu W, Mi X, Zhang J, et al. Preparative Purification of Bioactive Compounds from Flos Chrysanthemi Indici and Evaluation of Its Antiosteoporosis Effect. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:2587201 pubmed..The present study demonstrated that the antiosteoporosis effects of FCI did not depend on a single component, and HSCCC efficiently isolated and purified the antiosteoporosis bioactive compounds from FCI. ..
- So W, Ng M, Horikawa Y, Njølstad P, Li J, Ma R, et al. Genetic variants of hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta in Chinese young-onset diabetic patients with nephropathy. J Diabetes Complications. 2003;17:369-73 pubmed..Other potential candidate genes should be looked for to account for the high prevalence of young-onset diabetes and nephropathy in this population. ..
- Song Z, Li S, Dong J, Sun M, Zhang X, Shu R. Enamel matrix proteins regulate hypoxia-induced cellular biobehavior and osteogenic differentiation in human periodontal ligament cells. Biotech Histochem. 2017;:1-11 pubmed publisher..EMPs attenuate the hypoxic injury to cellular biobehavior and osteogenic differentiation in hPDLCs under hypoxia...
- Wang G, He F, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Wang X, Zhou C, et al. Immunopotentiator Thymosin Alpha-1 Promotes Neurogenesis and Cognition in the Developing Mouse via a Systemic Th1 Bias. Neurosci Bull. 2017;33:675-684 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that peripheral Ta1 contributes to neurogenesis and cognition probably through a systemic Th1 bias, as well as neuroprotection against LPS infection by Ta1. ..
- Zhan F, Liu X, Wang X. The Role of MicroRNA-143-5p in the Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells into Odontoblasts by Targeting Runx2 via the OPG/RANKL Signaling Pathway. J Cell Biochem. 2018;119:536-546 pubmed publisher..J. Cell. Biochem. 119: 536-546, 2018. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Kettunen J, Parviainen H, Miettinen P, Farkkila M, Tamminen M, Salonen P, et al. Biliary Anomalies in Patients With HNF1B Diabetes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017;102:2075-2082 pubmed publisherThe clinical spectrum of organogenetic anomalies associated with HNF1B mutations is heterogeneous...
- Selisko T, Vcelak J, Bendlova B, Graessler J, Schwarz P, Schulze J. Mutations and intronic variants in the HNF-1 beta gene in a group of German and Czech Caucasians with type 2 diabetes mellitus and progressive diabetic nephropathy. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 2002;110:145-7 pubmed..The results confirm that the genetic variations in the HNF-1 beta gene would be a very uncommon cause of progressive nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. ..
- DeLair D, Han G, Irving J, Leung S, Ewanowich C, Longacre T, et al. HNF-1? in ovarian carcinomas with serous and clear cell change. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2013;32:541-6 pubmed publisher..The pattern of immunoreactivity of HNF-1? in tumors with both serous and clear cell change supports the conclusion that MSC are HGSC with clear cells. ..
- Pramfalk C, Davis M, Eriksson M, Rudel L, Parini P. Control of ACAT2 liver expression by HNF1. J Lipid Res. 2005;46:1868-76 pubmed..shift assay and chromatin immunoprecipitation assay demonstrated that the transcription factors HNF1alpha and HNF1beta interact with this region in the human ACAT2 gene in vitro and in vivo...
- Fadare O, Liang S. Diagnostic utility of hepatocyte nuclear factor 1-beta immunoreactivity in endometrial carcinomas: lack of specificity for endometrial clear cell carcinoma. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2012;20:580-7 pubmed publisher..The greatest diagnostic utility of HNF1? expression may be in a supportive evidentiary role favoring clear cell carcinoma when the principal differential diagnostic consideration is endometrioid carcinoma. ..
- Lachner M, O Carroll D, Rea S, Mechtler K, Jenuwein T. Methylation of histone H3 lysine 9 creates a binding site for HP1 proteins. Nature. 2001;410:116-20 pubmed..Our data define a molecular mechanism through which the SUV39H-HP1 methylation system can contribute to the propagation of heterochromatic subdomains in native chromatin. ..
- Hyung J, Ahn C, Je J. Blue mussel (Mytilus edulis) protein hydrolysate promotes mouse mesenchymal stem cell differentiation into osteoblasts through up-regulation of bone morphogenetic protein. Food Chem. 2018;242:156-161 pubmed publisher..Adding noggin, a BMP antagonist, inhibited BMPH<1 kDa-induced ALP activity in MSCs. Taken together, our results show that BMPH<1kDa promoted osteoblast differentiation by activating BMP-2. ..
- Zheng S, Hsing A, Sun J, Chu L, Yu K, Li G, et al. Association of 17 prostate cancer susceptibility loci with prostate cancer risk in Chinese men. Prostate. 2010;70:425-32 pubmed publisher..Larger studies in Chinese and Asian populations are needed to confirm these findings and the role of these risk loci in prostate cancer etiology in Asian men. ..
- Dheekollu J, Wiedmer A, Sentana Lledo D, Cassel J, Messick T, Lieberman P. HCF1 and OCT2 Cooperate with EBNA1 To Enhance OriP-Dependent Transcription and Episome Maintenance of Latent Epstein-Barr Virus. J Virol. 2016;90:5353-5367 pubmed publisher..HCF1 is known as a transcriptional coactivator of herpes simplex virus (HSV) immediate early (IE) transcription, suggesting that OriP enhancer shares aspects of HSV IE transcription control. ..
- Dotto R, Giuffrida F, Franco L, Mathez A, Weinert L, Silveiro S, et al. Unexpected finding of a whole HNF1B gene deletion during the screening of rare MODY types in a series of Brazilian patients negative for GCK and HNF1A mutations. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016;116:100-4 pubmed publisher..We described the first Brazilian case of MODY5 due to a heterozygous whole-gene deletion in HNF1B, who developed rapidly progressive renal failure and death.
- Jiang Q, Liu Z, Zhou Z, Wang L, Wang L, Yue F, et al. Transcriptional activation and translocation of ancient NOS during immune response. FASEB J. 2016;30:3527-3540 pubmed..Jiang, Q., Liu, Z., Zhou, Z., Wang, L., Wang, L., Yue, F., Wang, J., Wang, H., Song, L. Transcriptional activation and translocation of ancient NOS during immune response. ..
- Liu B, Sun L, Ma L, Hao F. Both AtrbohD and AtrbohF are essential for mediating responses to oxygen deficiency in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell Rep. 2017;36:947-957 pubmed publisher..These findings provide new insights into the mechanisms of AtrbohF in regulating the responses to oxygen deprivation in Arabidopsis. ..
- Puts R, Albers J, Kadow Romacker A, Geissler S, Raum K. Influence of Donor Age and Stimulation Intensity on Osteogenic Differentiation of Rat Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Response to Focused Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2016;42:2965-2974 pubmed publisher..FLIPUS treatment with low intensity resulted in a 15% increase in extracellular matrix mineralization in young but not old rMSCs. These differences suggest the necessity of a donor-age related optimization of stimulation parameters. ..
- Faguer S, Decramer S, Chassaing N, Bellanne Chantelot C, Calvas P, Beaufils S, et al. Diagnosis, management, and prognosis of HNF1B nephropathy in adulthood. Kidney Int. 2011;80:768-76 pubmed publisherMutations in HNF1B are responsible for a dominantly inherited disease with renal and nonrenal consequences, including maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) type 5...
- Bach I, Mattei M, Cereghini S, Yaniv M. Two members of an HNF1 homeoprotein family are expressed in human liver. Nucleic Acids Res. 1991;19:3553-9 pubmed..Sequence comparison of our clone with a rat variant HNF1 (vHNF1) clone, isolated in parallel in our laboratory from the dedifferentiated H5 hepatoma cell line, identified our ..
- Rasmussen M, Ramsing M, Petersen O, Vogel I, Sunde L. A description of a fetal syndrome associated with HNF1B mutation and a wide intrafamilial disease variability. Am J Med Genet A. 2013;161A:3191-5 pubmed publisherMODY5, renal cysts, and diabetes syndrome are autosomal dominant entities caused by mutation in the HNF1B gene...
- Zhao Y, Liang J, Qi J, Yang N, Wu G, Lin Y, et al. Meta-analysis of the association between the HNF1B rs4430796 (A>G) polymorphism and risk of prostate cancer based on case-control studies. Genet Mol Res. 2015;14:7426-35 pubmed publisherGenome-wide studies have reported an association between the HNF1B rs4430796 (A>G) polymorphism and prostate cancer risk, but results have been inconsistent and recent meta-analyses have been inadequate...