Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HIST1H2AL
Description: histone cluster 1, H2al
Alias: H2A.i, H2A/i, H2AFI, dJ193B12.9, H2A histone family, member I, H2A.1, histone 1, H2al, histone H2A type 1
- Selection of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR in equine in vivo and fresh and frozen-thawed in vitro blastocystsKatrien Smits
Department of Nutrition, Genetics and Ethology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Heidestraat 19, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium
BMC Res Notes 2:246. 2009..In this study a set of reliable reference genes was identified for equine in vivo and fresh and frozen-thawed in vitro embryos...
- Definition of a C-reactive protein binding determinant on histonesT W Du Clos
Veterans Administration Medical Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108
J Biol Chem 266:2167-71. 1991..Thus we have defined the first reported CRP binding determinant on a protein...
- Presence of particular transcription regulatory elements in the 5'-intergenic region shared by the chicken H2A-III and H2B-V pairT Ohshige
Department of Biochemistry, Miyazaki Medical College, Japan
Gene 131:193-9. 1993..These findings, together with those reported previously on the H2A-V/H2B-II pair, suggest distinct manners of transcription regulation of different members of the chicken histone gene families, H2A and H2B...
- Characterization of the H1.5 gene completes the set of human H1 subtype genesW Albig
Institut fur Biochemie und Molekulare Zellbiologie, Universitaet Goettingen, Germany
Gene 184:141-8. 1997..The H2B sequence shows no typical regulatory elements and no complete ORF, therefore we consider it as a pseudogene. The expression of the H1.5 gene was examined in several cell lines...
- SAP30, a novel protein conserved between human and yeast, is a component of a histone deacetylase complexY Zhang
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Mol Cell 1:1021-31. 1998..These results define SAP30 as a component of a histone deacetylase complex conserved among eukaryotic organisms...
- Gadd45, a p53-responsive stress protein, modifies DNA accessibility on damaged chromatinF Carrier
Laboratory of Biological Chemistry, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 4255, USA
Mol Cell Biol 19:1673-85. 1999..Both histone acetylation and UV radiation are thought to destabilize the nucleosomal structure. Hence, these results imply that Gadd45 can recognize an altered chromatin state and modulate DNA accessibility to cellular proteins...
- The human H2A and H2B histone gene complementW Albig
Institut fur Biochemie und Molekulare Zellbiologie, Universitat Gottingen, Germany
Biol Chem 380:7-18. 1999..The genes show varying expression patterns in different tumor cell lines...
- Regulation of transcription by the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein E1B-AP5 is mediated by complex formation with the novel bromodomain-containing protein BRD7Julia Kzhyshkowska
Universitat Heidelberg, Uni Klinikum Mannheim, Dermatologie, Theodor Kutzer Ufer 1 3, D 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Biochem J 371:385-93. 2003..We conclude that complex formation between BRD7 and E1B-AP5 links chromatin events with mRNA processing at the level of transcriptional regulation...
- RADIATION INDUCED RNA BINDING PROTEINSFrance Carrier; Fiscal Year: 2002..We also plan to study the role of A-18, an independently isolated clone coding for a RBP induced by ultra-violet light, in the stress response. ..
- Biomodulation of anticancer drugs targeting DNAFrance Carrier; Fiscal Year: 2007..This proposal will provide a better understanding of the basic mechanisms mediating this effect and will contribute to guide and develop mechanism-based therapeutics for cancer treatments. ..
- Biomodulation of anticancer drugs targeting DNAFrance Carrier; Fiscal Year: 2009..This proposal will provide a better understanding of the basic mechanisms mediating this effect and will contribute to guide and develop mechanism-based therapeutics for cancer treatments. ..