Genomes and Genes
granulocyte colony stimulating factor
Gene Symbol: granulocyte colony stimulating factor
Description: colony stimulating factor 3
Alias: C17orf33, CSF3OS, GCSF, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte), filgrastim, granulocyte-colony stimulating factor, lenograstim, pluripoietin
Products: granulocyte colony stimulating factor
Publications126 found, 100 shown here
- Okada Y, Kamatani Y, Takahashi A, Matsuda K, Hosono N, Ohmiya H, et al. Common variations in PSMD3-CSF3 and PLCB4 are associated with neutrophil count. Hum Mol Genet. 2010;19:2079-85 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study would demonstrate the significant contribution of PSMD3-CSF3 and PLCB4 loci to the regulation of neutrophil count. ..
- Bahar B, Acedil Ayc Iota B, Coskun U, Buyukberber S, Benekli M, Yildiz R. Granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) and macrophage colony stimulating factor (M-CSF) as potential tumor markers in non small cell lung cancer diagnosis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2010;11:709-12 pubmed..There are different results in the literature about cytokine levels in NSCLC patients but the main conclusion, with which we concur, is that ongoing studies will provide consistent results of value to patients. ..
- Wang J, Yao L, Zhao S, Zhang X, Yin J, Zhang Y, et al. Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor promotes proliferation, migration and invasion in glioma cells. Cancer Biol Ther. 2012;13:389-400 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the present results suggest that G-CSF contributes to glioma progression that may be linked to glioma genesis and recurrence. ..
- Fujiwara Y, Yamazaki O, Takatsuka S, Kaizaki R, Inoue T. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor-producing ascending colon cancer as indicated by histopathological findings: report of a case. Osaka City Med J. 2011;57:79-84 pubmed..The prognosis of G-CSF-producing tumors is considered to be poor. Early diagnosis and surgical treatment are needed for patients with G-CSF-producing tumors, and continuous careful follow-up is required. ..
- Zgheib A, Lamy S, Annabi B. Epigallocatechin gallate targeting of membrane type 1 matrix metalloproteinase-mediated Src and Janus kinase/signal transducers and activators of transcription 3 signaling inhibits transcription of colony-stimulating factors 2 and 3 in mesenchymal st. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:13378-86 pubmed publisher
- Meshkibaf S, Martins A, Henry G, Kim S. Protective role of G-CSF in dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute colitis through generating gut-homing macrophages. Cytokine. 2016;78:69-78 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that G-CSF plays an important role in preventing colitis, likely through populating immune regulatory macrophages in the intestine. ..
- Bukowska Strakova K, Ciesla M, Szade K, Nowak W, Straka R, Szade A, et al. Heme oxygenase 1 affects granulopoiesis in mice through control of myelocyte proliferation. Immunobiology. 2017;222:506-517 pubmed publisher..It is accompanied by changes in expression of transcriptionally active C/EBP? protein. As HO-1 expression vary in human and is up-regulated in response to chemotherapy, it can potentially influence chemotherapy-induced neutropenia. ..
- Bukowska Strakova K, Ciesla M, Szade K, Nowak W, Straka R, Szade A, et al. Reprint of: Heme oxygenase 1 affects granulopoiesis in mice through control of myelocyte proliferation. Immunobiology. 2017;222:846-857 pubmed publisher..It is accompanied by changes in expression of transcriptionally active C/EBPÎ² protein. As HO-1 expression vary in human and is up-regulated in response to chemotherapy, it can potentially influence chemotherapy-induced neutropenia. ..
- Charles M, Drunalini Perera P, Doycheva D, Tang J. Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor activates JAK2/PI3K/PDE3B pathway to inhibit corticosterone synthesis in a neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury rat model. Exp Neurol. 2015;272:152-9 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that the neuroprotective G-CSF reduces corticosterone synthesis at the adrenal level by degrading intracellular cAMP via activation of the JAK2/PI3K/PDE3B pathway. ..
- Kameyama H, Udagawa O, Hoshi T, Toukairin Y, Arai T, Nogami M. The mRNA expressions and immunohistochemistry of factors involved in angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis in the early stage of rat skin incision wounds. Leg Med (Tokyo). 2015;17:255-60 pubmed publisher..1 and 2, cadherin 5 (CDH5), granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (CSF2/GM-CSF), granulocyte colony stimulating factor (CSF3/G-CSF), chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 (CXCL2), chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand12 (CXCL12/..
- Laval K, Vernejoul J, Van Cleemput J, Koyuncu O, Enquist L. Virulent Pseudorabies Virus Infection Induces a Specific and Lethal Systemic Inflammatory Response in Mice. J Virol. 2018;92: pubmed publisher..Our findings give new insights into neuroinflammatory diseases and strengthen further the similarities between VZV and PRV infections at the level of innate immunity. ..
- Dwivedi P, Muench D, Wagner M, Azam M, Grimes H, Greis K. Time resolved quantitative phospho-tyrosine analysis reveals Bruton's Tyrosine kinase mediated signaling downstream of the mutated granulocyte-colony stimulating factor receptors. Leukemia. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Phospho-tyrosine data are available via ProteomeXchange with identifier PXD009662. ..
- Mazzio E, Li N, Bauer D, Mendonça P, Taka E, Darb M, et al. Natural product HTP screening for antibacterial (E.coli 0157:H7) and anti-inflammatory agents in (LPS from E. coli O111:B4) activated macrophages and microglial cells; focus on sepsis. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:467 pubmed..7 macrophages (+ LPS 1?g/ml) produced > 10-fold rise in sTNFR2, MCP-1, IL-6, GCSF, RANTES and NO2-...
- Kurz J, Barthelmes J, Blum L, Ulshöfer T, Wegner M, Ferreirós N, et al. Role of ceramide synthase 2 in G-CSF signaling and G-CSF-R translocation into detergent-resistant membranes. Sci Rep. 2019;9:747 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, G-CSF signaling in CerS6 null BMCs was not affected. In conclusion, very long chain ceramides are important for G-CSF signaling and translocation of G-CSF-R into DRMs. ..
- Files D, Liu C, Pereyra A, Wang Z, Aggarwal N, D Alessio F, et al. Therapeutic exercise attenuates neutrophilic lung injury and skeletal muscle wasting. Sci Transl Med. 2015;7:278ra32 pubmed publisher..Together, these data provide a mechanism whereby early mobility therapy attenuates muscle wasting and limits ongoing alveolar neutrophilia through modulation of systemic neutrophil chemokines in lung-injured mice and humans. ..
- Rumble J, Huber A, Krishnamoorthy G, Srinivasan A, Giles D, Zhang X, et al. Neutrophil-related factors as biomarkers in EAE and MS. J Exp Med. 2015;212:23-35 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we advocate that neutrophil-related molecules be further investigated as novel biomarkers and therapeutic targets in MS. ..
- Ohashi M, Okubo K, Mizuno S, Yoda M, Shirasawa H, Chiba K, et al. Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor enhances load-induced muscle hypertrophy in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018;506:944-949 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that G-CSF is involved in load-induced muscle hypertrophy and suggest that G-CSF is a potential agent for treating patients with muscle loss and sarcopenia. ..
- Vinzens S, Zindel J, Zweifel M, Rau T, Gloor B, Wochner A. Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor Producing Anaplastic Carcinoma of the Pancreas: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:223-228 pubmed..3 G/l to 59.3 G/l. Granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) in serum was normal (<0.5 pg/ml). The patient died on postoperative day 34. ..
- Piryani S, Kam A, Kliassov E, Chen B, Spector N, Chute J, et al. Epidermal Growth Factor and Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor Signaling Are Synergistic for Hematopoietic Regeneration. Stem Cells. 2018;36:252-264 pubmed publisher..When granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) is given with EGF, this combination was synergistic for regeneration compared with either ..
- Shao H, Xu X, Jing N, Tweardy D. Unique structural determinants for Stat3 recruitment and activation by the granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor at phosphotyrosine ligands 704 and 744. J Immunol. 2006;176:2933-41 pubmed
- Dietrich J, Baryawno N, Nayyar N, Valtis Y, Yang B, Ly I, et al. Bone marrow drives central nervous system regeneration after radiation injury. J Clin Invest. 2018;128:281-293 pubmed publisher..Together, these results demonstrate that, in addition to its known role in defense and debris removal, the hematopoietic system provides critical regenerative drive to the brain that can be modulated by clinically available agents. ..
- Luo H, Bassi G, Tessari M, Yang Z, Faggian G. G-CSF displays restricted ability to promote Sca-1(+) cardiac stem cell proliferation in vitro. Mol Cell Biochem. 2014;397:215-22 pubmed publisher..It may suggest gaining a deeper insight into the mechanisms of the interaction between CSCs and G-CSF to develop a synergistic strategy based on resident stem cell and G-CSF therapy for heart disease. ..
- Zhang X, Zhao Z, Yi S, Wen L, He J, Hu J, et al. Deguelin induced differentiation of mutated NPM1 acute myeloid leukemia in vivo and in vitro. Anticancer Drugs. 2017;28:723-738 pubmed publisher..Mutated NPM1 protein may be a therapeutic target of deguelin in acute myeloid leukemia with the NPM1 mutation...
- Wojtukiewicz M, Sierko E, Skalij P, Kamińska M, Zimnoch L, Brekken R, et al. Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor, Tissue Factor, and VEGF-R Bound VEGF in Human Breast Cancer In Loco. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2016;25:505-11 pubmed publisher..The results of the study indicate that GCSFR, TF and VEGF: VEGFR expression as well as their co-expression might influence breast cancer biology, and may increase thromboembolic adverse events incidence. ..
- Aapro M, Bokemeyer C, Ludwig H, Gascon P, Boccadoro M, Denhaerynck K, et al. Chemotherapy-induced (febrile) neutropenia prophylaxis with biosimilar filgrastim in elderly versus non-elderly cancer patients: Patterns, outcomes, and determinants (MONITOR-GCSF study). J Geriatr Oncol. 2017;8:86-95 pubmed publisher..The MONITOR-GCSF study evaluated biosimilar filgrastim (Zarzio®) prophylaxis patterns, associated outcomes, and determinants...
- Feldman D, Glezerman I, Patil S, Van Alstine L, Bajorin D, Fischer P, et al. Phase I/II Trial of Paclitaxel With Ifosfamide Followed by High-Dose Paclitaxel, Ifosfamide, and Carboplatin (TI-TIC) With Autologous Stem Cell Reinfusion for Salvage Treatment of Germ Cell Tumors. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2015;13:453-60 pubmed publisher..TI-CE, consisting of 2 cycles of TI with 3 cycles of HD CE remains the standard of care HD chemotherapy regimen at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. ..
- Hollmen M, Karaman S, Schwager S, Lisibach A, Christiansen A, Maksimow M, et al. G-CSF regulates macrophage phenotype and associates with poor overall survival in human triple-negative breast cancer. Oncoimmunology. 2016;5:e1115177 pubmed
- Kim G, Lee Y, Kwon J, Jun H, CHOU J. Glycogen storage disease type Ib neutrophils exhibit impaired cell adhesion and migration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;482:569-574 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that deficiencies in G6PT cause impairment in neutrophil adhesion and migration via aberrant expression of ?2 integrins, and our finding should facilitate the development of novel therapies for GSD-Ib. ..
- Altmann B, Rabel K, Kohal R, Proksch S, Tomakidi P, Adolfsson E, et al. Cellular transcriptional response to zirconia-based implant materials. Dent Mater. 2017;33:241-255 pubmed publisher..Moreover, by detecting biomarkers modulated in a time- and/or biomaterial-dependent manner, we identified candidate genes for the targeted analysis of cell-implant bioresponse during biomaterial research and development. ..
- Mickiene G, Dalgediene I, Dapkunas Z, Zvirblis G, Pesliakas H, Kaupinis A, et al. Construction, Purification, and Characterization of a Homodimeric Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor. Mol Biotechnol. 2017;59:374-384 pubmed publisher..A G-CSF dimer, GCSF-L?, was constructed using an alpha-helix-forming peptide linker, and it demonstrated an extended half-life in serum ..
- Giglio G, Romito S, Carrozza F, Musacchio M, Antuzzi G, Gigli R, et al. Successful mobilization of peripheral blood stem cells with bortezomib + high-dose cyclophosphamide + G-CSF in a light chain myeloma patient after failure with Total Therapy 2. Int J Hematol. 2009;90:81-86 pubmed publisher..Our experience suggests that bortezomib is an effective anti-myeloma agent without negative impact on stem cell mobilization, even in patients with a previous history of failed harvest. ..
- Skoetz N, Bohlius J, Engert A, Monsef I, Blank O, Vehreschild J. Prophylactic antibiotics or G(M)-CSF for the prevention of infections and improvement of survival in cancer patients receiving myelotoxic chemotherapy. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;:CD007107 pubmed publisher..More trials are necessary to assess the benefits and harms of G(M)-CSF compared to antibiotics for infection prevention in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy. ..
- Zhang T, Cui B, Li P, He Z, Long C, Wei L, et al. Short-Term Surveillance of Cytokines and C-Reactive Protein Cannot Predict Efficacy of Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Ulcerative Colitis. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0158227 pubmed publisher..05). Patients with moderate to severe UC presented a complex disorder of cytokines. However, the efficacy of FMT for UC might not be predicted by the short-term surveillance of cytokines and CRP. ..
- Gomez Y, Diaz Solano D, Gledhill T, Wittig O, Cardier J. The effect of G-CSF and AMD3100 on mice treated with streptozotocin: Expansion of alpha-cells and partial islet protection. Cytokine. 2017;96:123-131 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that G-CSF and AMD3100 induce partial protection of islet tissues and expansion of alpha-cells in mice treated with STZ but do not protect beta-cells from the damage induced by this compound. ..
- Hoggatt J, Singh P, Tate T, Chou B, Datari S, Fukuda S, et al. Rapid Mobilization Reveals a Highly Engraftable Hematopoietic Stem Cell. Cell. 2018;172:191-204.e10 pubmed publisher..Our studies suggest a potential new strategy for the rapid collection of an improved hematopoietic graft. ..
- Dagia N, Gadhoum S, Knoblauch C, Spencer J, Zamiri P, Lin C, et al. G-CSF induces E-selectin ligand expression on human myeloid cells. Nat Med. 2006;12:1185-90 pubmed..These findings provide direct evidence for a role of G-CSF in the induction of E-selectin ligands on myeloid cells, thus providing mechanistic insight into the pathobiology of G-CSF complications. ..
- Adamcakova Dodd A, Monick M, Powers L, Gibson Corley K, Thorne P. Effects of prenatal inhalation exposure to copper nanoparticles on murine dams and offspring. Part Fibre Toxicol. 2015;12:30 pubmed publisher..Prenatal exposure to Cu NPs caused a profound pulmonary inflammation in dams and strong immunomodulatory effects in offspring. There was no clear polarization of genes expressed in pups' spleens towards Th1 or Th2 type of response. ..
- Kanzaki G, Nagasaka S, Higo S, Kajimoto Y, Kanemitsu T, Aoki M, et al. Impact of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibodies and glomerular neutrophil activation on glomerulonephritis in experimental myeloperoxidase-antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody vasculitis. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016;31:574-85 pubmed publisher..Development of NCGN in MPO-AAV may be necessary for not only the accumulation of neutrophils in glomeruli, but also the aberrant neutrophil activation on glomerulonephritis. ..
- Goodman L, Moeller M, Azzouqa A, Guthrie A, Dalby C, Earl M, et al. Reduction of Inappropriate Prophylactic Pegylated Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Use for Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Who Receive Chemotherapy: An ASCO Quality Training Program Project of the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institu. J Oncol Pract. 2016;12:e101-7 pubmed publisher..for individual chemotherapy regimens, and electronic medical record chemotherapy templates that contain standing GCSF orders...
- LÃ©vesque S, ParÃ© A, Mailhot B, Bellver Landete V, KÃ©bir H, LÃ©cuyer M, et al. Myeloid cell transmigration across the CNS vasculature triggers IL-1Î²-driven neuroinflammation during autoimmune encephalomyelitis in mice. J Exp Med. 2016;213:929-49 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that an IL-1Î²-dependent paracrine loop between infiltrated neutrophils/MDMs and ECs drives neuroinflammation. ..
- Damaj G, Benbrahim O, Hacini M, Voronina I, Benabed K, Soumoudronga R, et al. ZOHÃ©: A Prospective Study of the Use of Biosimilar Filgrastim Zarzio in Clinical Practice in Patients Treated With Chemotherapy for Lymphoid Malignancies. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2017;17:362-369.e2 pubmed publisherThe ZOHÃ© study was a prospective, observational, multicenter study in France to assess use of biosimilar filgrastim Zarzio in routine clinical practice in patients undergoing neutropenia-inducing chemotherapy...
- Abboud R, Keller J, Slade M, DiPersio J, Westervelt P, Rettig M, et al. Severe Cytokine-Release Syndrome after T Cell-Replete Peripheral Blood Haploidentical Donor Transplantation Is Associated with Poor Survival and Anti-IL-6 Therapy Is Safe and Well Tolerated. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2016;22:1851-1860 pubmed publisher..Severe CRS represents a potential complication of peripheral blood haplo-HCT and is associated with worse outcomes. Anti-IL-6 receptor therapy is associated with rapid resolution of the CRS symptoms. ..
- Bocquet F, Loubière A, Fusier I, Cordonnier A, Paubel P. Competition Between Biosimilars and Patented Biologics: Learning from European and Japanese Experience. Pharmacoeconomics. 2016;34:1173-1186 pubmed..The EU-5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK) and Japanese GCSF and EPO markets are highly-country-specific...
- Agha N, Baker F, Kunz H, Graff R, Azadan R, Dolan C, et al. Vigorous exercise mobilizes CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells to peripheral blood via the β2-adrenergic receptor. Brain Behav Immun. 2018;68:66-75 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the mobilization of CD34+ HSCs with exercise is not dependent on circulating G-CSF and is likely due to the combined actions of β2-AR signaling and hemodynamic shear stress. ..
- Sugiyama A, Yujiri T, Tanaka M, Tanaka Y, Nakamura Y, Tanizawa Y. Altered expression of circadian clock genes during peripheral blood stem cell mobilization induced by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. Chronobiol Int. 2015;32:934-41 pubmed publisher..The modulation of sympathetic activation and of the circadian clock may be novel therapeutic targets for increasing stem cell yields in PBSC donors. ..
- Ramsugit S, Pillay B, Pillay M. Evaluation of the role of Mycobacterium tuberculosis pili (MTP) as an adhesin, invasin, and cytokine inducer of epithelial cells. Braz J Infect Dis. 2016;20:160-5 pubmed publisher..005). We conclude that MTP is an adhesin/invasin of epithelial cells and, while playing a role in M. tuberculosis entry, they do not appear to largely influence the epithelial cell cytokine response. ..
- Sivgin S, Karakus E, Keklik M, Zararsiz G, Solmaz M, Kaynar L, et al. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of original filgrastim (Neupogen®), biosimilar filgrastim (Leucostim®) and Lenograstim (Granocyte®) in CD34(+) peripheral hematopoietic stem cell mobilization procedures for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell tra. Transfus Apher Sci. 2016;54:410-5 pubmed publisher..of different G-CSF agents including original filgrastim (Neupogen®), biosimilar filgrastim (Leucostim®) and Lenograstim (Granocyte®) on CD34(+) cell mobilization in patients that underwent allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell ..
- Reilly J, Anderson B, Hudock K, Dunn T, Kazi A, Tommasini A, et al. Neutropenic sepsis is associated with distinct clinical and biological characteristics: a cohort study of severe sepsis. Crit Care. 2016;20:222 pubmed publisher..These differences may have implications for future therapies targeting neutropenic sepsis. ..
- Rack B, Jückstock J, Trapp E, Weissenbacher T, Alunni Fabbroni M, Schramm A, et al. CA27.29 as a tumour marker for risk evaluation and therapy monitoring in primary breast cancer patients. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:13769-13775 pubmed..75). These results indicate a close relationship between CA27.29 levels and tumour mass. Increased values after the completion of chemotherapy might be attributed to treatment effects and should be considered with caution. ..
- Lim Y, Joe J, Jang K, Song Y, So B, Fang C, et al. Effects of granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) on diabetic cardiomyopathy in Otsuka Long-Evans Tokushima fatty rats. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2011;10:92 pubmed publisher..G-CSF can ameliorate cardiac diastolic dysfunction and morphological damage, especially fibrosis of the myocardium, in OLETF rats with diabetic CMP. ..
- Huang L, Zhang Z, Lv W, Zhang M, Yang S, Yin L, et al. Interleukin 11 protects bone marrow mitochondria from radiation damage. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;789:257-264 pubmed publisher..We found that IL-11 protects mitochondrial functions, acts with G-CSF and IL-6 to stimulate the growth of radiation-damaged BM, and reduces the immune response to radiation injury. ..
- Christensen A, Haase C, Cook A, Hamilton J. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) plays an important role in immune complex-mediated arthritis. Eur J Immunol. 2016;46:1235-45 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings suggest that G-CSF might be a suitable target in RA, and perhaps in other immune complex-driven pathologies. ..
- Fan Q, Liu H, Liang X, Yang T, Fan Z, Huang F, et al. Superior GVHD-free, relapse-free survival for G-BM to G-PBSC grafts is associated with higher MDSCs content in allografting for patients with acute leukemia. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:135 pubmed publisher..02, P = 0.039), and high risk of disease (HR = 2.14, P = 0.018) were independent risk factors for GRFS. G-BM grafts lead a better GRFS and less GVHD associated with a higher MDSCs content compared with G-PBSC grafts. ..
- Bian Z, Xu L, Fu Q, Huo M, Liu L, Zhao X, et al. Homeostatic γδ T Cell Contents Are Preserved by Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Priming and Correlate with the Early Recovery of γδ T Cell Subsets after Haploidentical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2018;24:252-259 pubmed publisher..These results not only clarify the preservation of γδ T cell phenotypes and functional features by G-CSF mobilization but also suggest the importance of homeostatic γδ T cell content for immune recovery after alloHSCT. ..
- Lugli G, Cohen A, Bennett D, Shah R, Fields C, Hernandez A, et al. Plasma Exosomal miRNAs in Persons with and without Alzheimer Disease: Altered Expression and Prospects for Biomarkers. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0139233 pubmed publisher..g., apoE4 status), and who are sampled repeatedly over time. Integrating miRNA expression data with other data is likely to provide informative and robust biomarkers in Alzheimer disease. ..
- Ubags N, Burg E, Antkowiak M, Wallace A, Dilli E, Bement J, et al. A Comparative Study of Lung Host Defense in Murine Obesity Models. Insights into Neutrophil Function. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2016;55:188-200 pubmed publisher..However, critical differences exist between commonly used mouse models of obesity and may reflect variable penetrance of elements of the metabolic syndrome, as well as other factors. ..
- Ma W, Li H, Dong C, He X, Guo C, Zhang C, et al. Palmatine from Mahonia bealei attenuates gut tumorigenesis in ApcMin/+ mice via inhibition of inflammatory cytokines. Mol Med Rep. 2016;14:491-8 pubmed publisher..01); serum cytokine levels were also decreased. Data suggests that palmatine has a clinical value in colorectal cancer therapeutics, and this action is likely linked to the inhibition of inflammatory cytokines. ..
- Karalyan Z, Voskanyan H, Ter Pogossyan Z, Saroyan D, Karalova E. IL-23/IL-17/G-CSF pathway is associated with granulocyte recruitment to the lung during African swine fever. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2016;179:58-62 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results revealed an overexpression of the IL-23/IL-17 axis in the ASF virus infected pigs, suggesting that it may be a crucial pathway in the diapedesis at ASF. ..
- Wirth L, Dakhil S, Kornek G, Axelrod R, Adkins D, Pant S, et al. PARTNER: An open-label, randomized, phase 2 study of docetaxel/cisplatin chemotherapy with or without panitumumab as first-line treatment for recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Oral Oncol. 2016;61:31-40 pubmed publisher..enrollment to patients <70years owing to excess toxicity in older patients and added mandatory pegfilgrastim/filgrastim support. Outcomes were also analyzed by human papillomavirus status...
- Tang X, Wang X, Zhao Y, Curtis J, Brindley D. Doxycycline attenuates breast cancer related inflammation by decreasing plasma lysophosphatidate concentrations and inhibiting NF-?B activation. Mol Cancer. 2017;16:36 pubmed publisher..These results contribute a new dimension for understanding the anti-inflammatory effects of tetracyclines, which make them potential candidates for adjuvant therapy of cancers and other inflammatory diseases. ..
- Landa SolÃs C, Granados Montiel J, Olivos Meza A, Ortega SÃ¡nchez C, Cruz Lemini M, HernÃ¡ndez Flores C, et al. Cryopreserved CD90+ cells obtained from mobilized peripheral blood in sheep: a new source of mesenchymal stem cells for preclinical applications. Cell Tissue Bank. 2016;17:137-45 pubmed publisher..This population can be considered as a source of MSCs for experimental models in tissue engineering research. ..
- Kar S, Jansman A, Benis N, Ramiro Garcia J, Schokker D, Kruijt L, et al. Dietary protein sources differentially affect microbiota, mTOR activity and transcription of mTOR signaling pathways in the small intestine. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0188282 pubmed publisher..We showed that measurements of genome-wide expression and microbiota composition in the mouse ileum reveal divergent responses to diets containing different protein sources, in particular for a diet based on SBM. ..
- Chua C, Lim H, Chai K, Ong J, Sim S, Wood C, et al. Peripheral blood stem cell mobilisation with G-CSF alone versus G-CSF and cyclophosphamide after bortezomib, cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone induction in multiple myeloma. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2018;53:1116-1123 pubmed publisher..Our observations suggest that both G-cyclo standard dose and G-alone are reasonable mobilisation strategies. The former may be preferred if salvage plerixafor is unavailable. ..
- Yue X. Epithelial Deletion of Sulf2 Exacerbates Bleomycin-Induced Lung Injury, Inflammation, and Mortality. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2017;57:560-569 pubmed publisher..Finally, Sulf2 CKO mice suffered increased mortality after bleomycin exposure. In conclusion, Sulf2 expression in type II AECs plays a protective role in epithelial injury, inflammation and mortality. ..
- Wong J, Tran L, Lynch K, Wood L. Dexamethasone exacerbates cytotoxic chemotherapy induced lethargy and weight loss in female tumor free mice. Cancer Biol Ther. 2018;19:87-96 pubmed publisher..Cytoxan-Adriamycin (CA)-induced inflammation was assessed by measuring circulating levels of IL-1β, TNF-α, IL-6, GCSF, KC, and MCP-1 twenty-four-hours post CA injection...
- Samaras P, Rütti M, Seifert B, Bachmann H, Schanz U, Eisenring M, et al. Mobilization of Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells with Standard- or Reduced-Dose Filgrastim after Vinorelbine in Multiple Myeloma Patients: A Randomized Prospective Single-Center Phase II Study. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2018;24:694-699 pubmed publisherVinorelbine combined with filgrastim at a dose of 10 µg/kg of body weight (BW) per day is a reliable and well-tolerated regimen for mobilization of hematopoietic progenitor cells (HPCs) in patients with multiple myeloma...
- Wei L, Chang W, Guo A, Tai Y, Sun L, Shi H. [Expression of granulocyte colony stimulating factor in patients with non-small cell lung cancer and its clinicopathological significance]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2011;40:721-5 pubmedTo examine granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) expression in human non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) as well as discuss its clinicopathological significance...
- Green D, Bensinger W, Holmberg L, Gooley T, Till B, Budde L, et al. Bendamustine, etoposide and dexamethasone to mobilize peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cells for autologous transplantation in patients with multiple myeloma. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2016;51:1330-1336 pubmed publisher..days 1-3) and dexamethasone (40?mg PO days 1- 4) (bendamustine, etoposide and dexamethasone (BED)) followed by filgrastim (10??g/kg/day SC; through collection). All patients (100%) successfully yielded stem cells (median of 21...
- Rydbirk R, Elfving B, Andersen M, Langbøl M, Folke J, Winge K, et al. Cytokine profiling in the prefrontal cortex of Parkinson's Disease and Multiple System Atrophy patients. Neurobiol Dis. 2017;106:269-278 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we identified neuroinflammatory responses in PD and MSA which seems more widespread in the brain than neurotrophic changes. ..
- Rossnagl S, Ghura H, Groth C, Altrock E, Jakob F, Schott S, et al. A Subpopulation of Stromal Cells Controls Cancer Cell Homing to the Bone Marrow. Cancer Res. 2018;78:129-142 pubmed publisher..b>Significance: These findings establish an inverse relationship between a subpopulation of mesenchymal stromal cells and cancer cells in the bone marrow. Cancer Res; 78(1); 129-42. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Hong J, Lee B, Kang K, Lee S, Ryu J, Jung G, et al. Characterisation of the site-specific monoPEGylated rhG-CSF analogue pegteograstim. Biologicals. 2018;51:54-61 pubmed publisher..An additional cysteine was inserted between Gly136 and Ala137 of filgrastim (methionyl human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor) for site-specific PEGylation, and Cys18 of filgrastim ..
- Francos Quijorna I, Santos Nogueira E, Gronert K, Sullivan A, Kopp M, Brommer B, et al. Maresin 1 Promotes Inflammatory Resolution, Neuroprotection, and Functional Neurological Recovery After Spinal Cord Injury. J Neurosci. 2017;37:11731-11743 pubmed publisher..MaR1 is identified as an interventional candidate to attenuate dysregulated lesional inflammation and to restore functional recovery after SCI. ..
- Ramirez P, Peterson B, Holtshopple C, Borja K, Torres V, Valdivia Peppers L, et al. Assurance of Myeloid Growth Factor Administration in an Infusion Center: Pilot Quality Improvement Initiative. J Oncol Pract. 2017;:JOP2017023804 pubmed publisher..52%), including pegfilgrastim, filgrastim, and sargramostim...
- Tsuchiya M, Nomura H, Asano S, Kaziro Y, Nagata S. Characterization of recombinant human granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor produced in mouse cells. EMBO J. 1987;6:611-6 pubmed..When the recombinant human G-CSF was subcutaneously administrated into mice, a remarkable stimulation of granulopoiesis and splenomegaly was observed. ..
- Salmassi A, Schmutzler A, Huang L, Hedderich J, Jonat W, Mettler L. Detection of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and its receptor in human follicular luteinized granulosa cells. Fertil Steril. 2004;81 Suppl 1:786-91 pubmed..The significantly higher level of G-CSF in FF than in serum and the expression of G-CSF and its receptor in FF by GCs suggest an important role for this growth factor in ovarian function. ..
- Frauenknecht K, Bargiotas P, Bauer H, von Landenberg P, Schwaninger M, Sommer C. Neuroprotective effect of Fn14 deficiency is associated with induction of the granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) pathway in experimental stroke and enhanced by a pathogenic human antiphospholipid antibody. J Neuroimmunol. 2010;227:1-9 pubmed publisher..This was associated with strongest increase of the endogenous neuroprotective G-CSF/G-CSF receptor system. This unexpected beneficial action of aPL is an example for a non-thrombogenic action and the double-edged nature of aPL. ..
- Chiba Y, Kuroda S, Osanai T, Shichinohe H, Houkin K, Iwasaki Y. Impact of ageing on biological features of bone marrow stromal cells (BMSC) in cell transplantation therapy for CNS disorders: functional enhancement by granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF). Neuropathology. 2012;32:139-48 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, donor age may largely determine biological aspects of BMSC. G-CSF may contribute to improve the outcome of BMSC transplantation therapy for CNS disorders in aged patients. ..
- Xuan L, Wu X, Zhang Y, Fan Z, Ling Y, Huang F, et al. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor affects the distribution and clonality of TRGV and TRDV repertoire of T cells and graft-versus-host disease. J Transl Med. 2011;9:215 pubmed publisher..This alteration of TRGV and TRDV repertoire might play a role in mediating GVHD in G-CSF mobilized allo-PBSCT. ..
- Liu X, Hu X, Cai W, Lu W, Zheng L. Effect of Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor on Endothelial Cells and Osteoblasts. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:8485721 pubmed publisher..No significant difference was detected in groups of hOBs. G-CSF showed favorable effects only on the migration of HUVECs, and no direct influence was found on hOBs. ..
- Lu W, Jia D, An S, Mu M, Qiao X, Liu Y, et al. Calf Spleen Extractive Injection protects mice against cyclophosphamide-induced hematopoietic injury through G-CSF-mediated JAK2/STAT3 signaling. Sci Rep. 2017;7:8402 pubmed publisher..Taken together, CSEI has the potential to improve hematopoietic function via the G-CSF-mediated JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway. ..
- Behi J, Hassiki R, Said N, Bouhaouala Zahar B, Benkhoud M. Optimization of PEGylation reaction time and molar ratio of rhG-CSF toward increasing bioactive potency of monoPEGylated protein. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018;109:888-895 pubmed publisher..80-42.73% retention of bioactivities. This study highlights the possible improvement of rhG-CSF efficiency by PEGylation. Further studies will investigate in vitro and in vivo immunogenicity and toxicity of monoPEGylated conjugates. ..
- Lev S, Snyder D, Azran C, Zolotarsky V, Dahan A. Severe hypertriglyceridemia and colchicine intoxication following suicide attempt. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2017;11:3321-3324 pubmed publisher..Following intensive supportive treatment, including ventilator support, N-acetylcysteine, granulocyte colony stimulating factor, electrolyte repletion, and zinc supplementation, the patient made a complete recovery...