Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: FANCB
Description: Fanconi anemia, complementation group B
Alias: FA2, FAAP90, FAAP95, FAB, FACB, Fanconi anemia group B protein, Fanconi anemia-associated polypeptide of 95 kDa
Publications196 found, 100 shown here
- Volume sensitive hypertension and the digoxin-like factor. Reversal by a Fab directed against digoxin in DOCA-salt hypertensive ratsH Krep
Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Hypertens 8:921-7. 1995..To examine that possibility, we assessed the depressor responses to Digibind, an antibody Fab directed against digoxin, in a volume-dependent model--DOCA-salt-induced hypertension in rats...
- [Use of abciximab during coronary angioplasty]F Philippe
Service de cardiologie, , Paris
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 90:1645-50. 1997..Abciximab is a Fab fragment of the chimeric monoclonal antibody (c7E3) interfering with the glycoprotein receptor...
- Direct determination of E2020 enantiomers in plasma by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and column-switching techniquesK Matsui
Department of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Tsukuba Research Laboratories, Eisai Co, Ltd, Ibarak, Japan
J Chromatogr A 694:209-18. 1995..This system employs two avidin columns and fast atom bombardment (FAB)-MS. A plasma sample was injected directly into an avidin trapping column (10 mm x 4.0 mm I.D.)...
- Enzyme amplification as detection tool in continuous-flow systems. I. Development of an enzyme-amplified biochemical detection system coupled on-line to flow-injection analysisM R van Bommel
Division of Analytical Chemistry, Leiden/Amsterdam Center of Drug Research, Leiden University, The Netherlands
J Chromatogr A 855:383-96. 1999..Biotin possesses a high affinity to both streptavidin and anti-biotin Fab fragments, which are both tested...
- Comparisons of the intraocular tissue distribution, pharmacokinetics, and safety of 125I-labeled full-length and Fab antibodies in rhesus monkeys following intravitreal administrationJ Mordenti
Department of Experimental Therapeutics, Genentech, Inc, Souty San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Toxicol Pathol 27:536-44. 1999..humanized rhuMAb HER2 antibody (148 kD) and of 125I-labeled humanized rhuMAb vascular endothelial growth factor Fab antibody (48.3 kD) following bilateral bolus intravitreal injection on day 0 (5 animals/group)...
- The 1.85 A resolution crystal structures of tissue factor in complex with humanized Fab D3h44 and of free humanized Fab D3h44: revisiting the solvation of antigen combining sitesK Faelber
Forschungsgruppe Kristallographie, Max Delbruck Centrum fur Molekulare Medizin, Robert Rossle Str 10, 13092 Berlin, Germany
J Mol Biol 313:83-97. 2001..We report the crystal structure of the complex between tissue factor (TF) and the humanized Fab fragment D3h44 at a resolution of 1.85 A together with the structure of uncomplexed D3h44 at the same resolution...
- [Good response to ganciclovir in a patient of cytomegalovirus (CMV) interstitial pneumonitis and gastric ulcer following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for acute lymphoblastic leukemia]S Mizuno
Bone Marrow Transplantation Group of Miyazaki Prefectural Hospital
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 69:213-7. 1995..initially treated with vincristine, prednisolone and L-asparaginase for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL, L1 by FAB classification) in 1988 and entered into complete remission...
- Orientation of cholera toxin bound to model membranesD Cabral Lilly
Biophysics Department, Boston University School of Medicine, Massachusetts 02118
Biophys J 66:935-41. 1994..The A-subunit may also extend into the pore of the pentamer. In addition, Fab fragments from a monoclonal antibody to the A-subunit were mixed with the toxin prior to binding to GM1...
- Role of high-performance liquid chromatographic protein analysis in developing fermentation processes for recombinant human growth hormone, relaxin, antibody fragments and lymphotoxinF S Jacobson
Department of Fermentation and Cell Culture Process Development, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Chromatogr A 763:31-48. 1997..coli, allowing the separation and quantitation of the desired Fab' and Fab'2, as well as the unwanted products of glutathione addition and translational read-through...
- Familial partial monosomy 7 and myelodysplasia: different parental origin of the monosomy 7 suggests action of a mutator geneA Minelli
Biologia Generale e Genetica Medica, , C.P. 217, I 27100, Pavia, Italy
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 124:147-51. 2001..A trisomy 8 was also present in one of them, who later developed an acute myeloid leukemia (AML) of the M0 FAB-type and died, whereas the other died with no evolution into AML...
- Effects of digoxin-specific antibody Fab fragment (Digibind) on blood pressure and renal water-sodium metabolism in 5/6 reduced renal mass hypertensive ratsJ Kaide
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Sapporo Medical University, School of Medicine, Japan
Am J Hypertens 12:611-9. 1999..renal mass hypertensive rats (RRM), we studied the effects of acute administration of digoxin-specific antibody Fab fragment (Digibind) in the early phase and the chronic phase of hypertension in RRM...
- Reversal of sodium pump inhibitor induced vascular smooth muscle contraction with digibind. Stoichiometry and its implicationsH H Krep
Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Hypertens 9:39-46. 1996..Our second goal was to examine the ability of Digibind, a Fab fragment of antisera directed against digoxin, to reverse VSM contraction induced by both agents...
- Ultrastructural abnormalities of bone marrow erythroblasts in refractory anemiaT Sakura
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Gunma University School of Medicine, Japan
Ultrastruct Pathol 22:173-80. 1998Ultrastructural abnormalities of erythroblasts in 30 patients with refractory anemia (RA) according to FAB classification were studied...
- Fab antibody fragments: some applications in clinical toxicologyRobert J Flanagan
Medical Toxicology Unit, Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Drug Saf 27:1115-33. 2004This review provides current information on the use of antigen-binding fragments (Fab) from cleaved antibodies to treat poisoning with digoxin and other potent, low formula mass poisons, such as colchicine and tricyclic antidepressants...
- Identification of unlawful food dyes by thin-layer chromatography-fast atom bombardment mass spectrometryH Oka
Aichi Prefectural Institute of Public Health, Nagoya, Japan
J Chromatogr A 674:301-7. 1994A thin-layer chromatographic-fast atom bombardment mass spectrometric (TLC-FAB-MS) method incorporating an analyte condensation technique was established for the identification of the 27 food dyes consisting the twelve dyes permitted for ..
- High-linear energy transfer (LET) alpha versus low-LET beta emitters in radioimmunotherapy of solid tumors: therapeutic efficacy and dose-limiting toxicity of 213Bi- versus 90Y-labeled CO17-1A Fab' fragments in a human colonic cancer modelT M Behr
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Georg August University, Gottingen, Germany
Cancer Res 59:2635-43. 1999..efficacy of RIT with the alpha emitter 213Bi/213Po, as compared to the beta emitter 90Y, linked to a monovalent Fab' fragment in a human colonic cancer xenograft model in nude mice...
- [Cytogenetic analysis on 1058 cases of acute nonlymphocytic leukemia]Y Xue
The First Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou University, Jiangsu Institute of Hematology, Suzhou, Jiangsu 215006 P.R. China. ublic1.sz.js.cn
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 18:247-50. 2001..may be found to have clonal chromosomal abnormalities which are predominantly specific chromosomal rearrangements correlated with specific FAB subtypes. Thus, karyotype is an important indicator for diagnosis and classification of ANLL.
- Radioimmunotherapy with 90Y-labeled monoclonal antibodies in a nude mouse ovarian cancer modelK Kairemo
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Finland
Acta Oncol 32:801-5. 1993..We treated nude mice bearing human ovarian carcinoma xenografts with 90Y-labeled monoclonal antifibrin antibody Fab fragments administered intratumorally. The survival time vs...
- Chronic blockade of brain "ouabain" prevents sympathetic hyper-reactivity and impairment of acute baroreflex resetting in rats with congestive heart failureB S Huang
Hypertension Unit, University of Ottawa Heart Institute, ON, Canada
Can J Physiol Pharmacol 78:45-53. 2000..Animals were treated with 200 microg x day(-1) i.c.v. or i.v. Fab fragments (which bind brain "ouabain" with high affinity), or treated with 200 microg x day(-1) i.c.v...
- Diagnostic and prognostic relevance of the immunophenotype in acute myelocytic leukemiaV Callea
Divisione di Ematologia, Ospedali Riuniti, Reggio Calabria, Italy
Tumori 77:28-31. 1991..When the morphologic criteria of the FAB classification was compared with the normal myeloid and erythroid pathway of differentiation identified by MoAbs, a ..
- Clinical utility of radioimmunoscintigraphy of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with radiolabelled LL2 monoclonal antibody, LymphoSCAN: preliminary resultsM Gasparini
Nuclear Medicine Department, National Cancer Institute, Milan, Italy
Tumori 81:173-8. 1995..The objective of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of an antilymphoma antibody in the Fab' fragment form, labelled with 99mTc, to detect malignant lesions...
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic relationships of immunoglobulin therapy for envenomationJose Maria Gutierrez
Instituto Clodomiro Picado, Facultad de Microbiologia, Universidad de Costa Rica, San Jose, Costa Rica
Clin Pharmacokinet 42:721-41. 2003..are made of: (i) whole IgG molecules (150 kDa), (ii) F(ab')(2) immunoglobulin fragments (100 kDa) or (iii) Fab immunoglobulin fragments (50 kDa)...
- Cellular drug resistance profiles in childhood acute myeloid leukemia: differences between FAB types and comparison with acute lymphoblastic leukemiaC M Zwaan
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University Hospital Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Blood 96:2879-86. 2000..The differences between 3 French-American-British (FAB) types (M1/M2, M4, and M5) were also compared...
- Characterization of carbohydrates using a combination of derivatization, high-performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometryX Shen
Department of Chemistry, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
J Chromatogr A 811:47-59. 1998..PMP- and PA-monosaccharides produced abundant ions by either fast atom bombardment (FAB), electrospray ionization (ESI) or matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI)...
- An objective approach to antivenom therapy and assessment of first-aid measures in snake biteR D Theakston
Alistair Reid Venom Research Unit, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 91:857-65. 1997..with a monospecific as opposed to a polyspecific antivenom has been demonstrated, and new, smaller fragment, Fab antivenoms have been developed and are now under clinical assessment...
- Anti-immunoglobulin responses to IgG, F(ab')2, and Fab botulinum antitoxins in miceCarl N Mayers
Microbiology, Dstl Chemical and Biological Sciences, Porton Down, Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 25:397-408. 2003..To investigate the immunogenicity of different immunoglobulin fragments, whole IgG, F(ab')2 and Fab botulinum antitoxins were administered to mice by either the intravenous or intramuscular route...
- On-line solid-phase extraction liquid chromatography-continuous flow frit fast atom bombardment mass spectrometric and tandem mass spectrometric determination of hydrolysis products of nerve agents alkyl methylphosphonic acids by p-bromophenacyl derivatizM Katagi
Forensic Science Laboratory, Osaka Prefectural Police H.Q, Japan
J Chromatogr A 833:169-79. 1999..acid and pinacolyl methyl phosphonic acid was explored by using continuous flow frit fast atom bombardment (FAB) LC-MS and LC-MS-MS...
- [Indium III monoclonal antimyosin antibody scintigraphy for the detection of chronic myocardial infarction apart from the acute phase]C Adrie
Service de cardiologie, , Paris
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 88:1863-8. 1995b>Fab antimyosin scintigraphy has been shown to be sensitive and specific in detecting acute myocardial necrosis...
- Antibody immobilization to high-performance liquid chromatography supports. Characterization of maximum loading capacity for intact immunoglobulin G and Fab fragmentsW Clarke
Department of Chemistry, University of Nebraska, Lincoln 68588-0304, USA
J Chromatogr A 888:13-22. 2000This study examined various factors that affect the maximum amount of intact immunoglobulin G (IgG) or Fab fragments that can be covalently immobilized to silica and other HPLC-grade supports for use in immunoaffinity chromatography or ..
- Molecular analysis of simple variant translocations in acute promyelocytic leukemiaJ Borrow
Somatic Cell Genetics Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, UK
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 9:234-43. 1994The primary cytogenetic abnormality in acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL; FAB M3) is a reciprocal translocation, t(15;17)(q22;q12), which serves to fuse the PML gene on chromosome 15 to the retinoic acid receptor alpha (RARA) gene on ..
- Kinetic analysis of the interaction between the monoclonal antibody A33 and its colonic epithelial antigen by the use of an optical biosensor. A comparison of immobilisation strategiesB Catimel
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research. PO Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Chromatogr A 776:15-30. 1997The interaction between the humanised A33 monoclonal antibody and the corresponding F(ab)'2 or Fab' fragments with the colonic epithelial A33 antigen, purified by micropreparative HPLC from membrane extracts of the colonic carcinoma cell ..
- A new screening model for safety evaluation of superantigen-antibody recombinant fusion proteins (mAb Fab-SEA/E) using telemetric monitoring in conscious rabbitsNils Gunnar Ilback
Toxicology Division, National Food Administration, Uppsala, Sweden
J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 48:31-9. 2002..bacterial staphylococcal enterotoxin A/E (SEA/E) have been combined in single hybrid constructs (mAb Fab-SEA/E)...
- Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab (ovine) antivenom is effective in the neutralization of South American viperidae venoms in a murine modelWilliam H Richardson
Department of Emergency Medicine, Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital, Palmetto Poison Center, College of Pharmacy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
Ann Emerg Med 45:595-602. 2005Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab (ovine) (CroFab; FabAV) is used in the treatment of symptomatic crotaline envenomations in North America...
- Quantitative analysis of methionine enkephalin and beta-endorphin in the pituitary by liquid secondary ion mass spectrometry and tandem mass spectrometryD M Desiderio
Department of Biochemistry, University of Tennessee, Memphis 38163, USA
J Chromatogr A 794:85-96. 1998..Liquid secondary ion MS (LSI-MS), also known as fast atom bombardment (FAB), is used to desorb and to ionize the peptide...
- P-glycoprotein and terminal transferase expression identify prognostic subsets within cytogenetic risk classes in acute myeloid leukemiaG Del Poeta
Cattedra e Divisione di Ematologia, Universita Tor Vergata, Ospedale S Eugenio, Roma, Italy
Leuk Res 23:451-65. 1999..5% and 24% of cases, respectively. There were strict correlations either between UIC2 negativity and FAB M3 or between TdT and FAB M0-M1 (P = 0.001 and < 0.0001, respectively)...
- [Evaluation of direct immunoperoxidase technique using F(ab')2 fractions of anti-cytomegalovirus human monoclonal antibody for enumeration of cytomegalovirus antigen-positive leukocytes]T Minematsu
Department of Microbiology, Miyazaki Medical College
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 68:1278-84. 1994..horseradish peroxidase (HRR)-labeled F(ab')2 fractions of C7 antibody were found to be superior to the equivalent Fab' fractions, because the former was much more stable than the latter...
- Digoxin and digoxin derivative induced arrhythmias: in vitro binding and in vivo abolition of arrhythmias by digoxin immune Fab (DIGIBAND)D Cambridge
Department of Pharmacology, Wellcome Research Laboratories, Beckenham, Kent, United Kingdom
Cardiovasc Res 26:906-11. 1992..compare the binding characteristics of a highly purified digoxin specific antigen binding fragment (digoxin immune Fab: DIGIBIND) with digoxin and with two commonly used derivatives of digoxin, beta methyl digoxin and beta acetyl ..
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of [188Re]organorhenium-labeled antibody fragments with renal enzyme-cleavable linkage for low renal radioactivity levelsTomoya Uehara
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chiba University, 1 8 1 Inohana, Chuo Ku, Chiba 260 8675, Japan
Bioconjug Chem 18:190-8. 2007..We have reported that Fab fragments labeled with 3'-[131I]iodohippuryl Nepsilon-maleoyl-lysine (HML) showed markedly low renal radioactivity ..
- Survival of Enterococcus faecalis in mouse peritoneal macrophagesC R Gentry-Weeks
Department of Microbiology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Infect Immun 67:2160-5. 1999..faecalis 418 and two isogenic mutants [cytolytic strain FA2-2(pAM714) and non-cytolytic strain FA2-2(pAM771)] was compared with that of Escherichia coli DH5alpha by infecting ..
- Isolation and structure determination of the main related substances of teicoplanin, a glycopeptide antibioticA Cometti
Merrell Dow Research Institute, Centro Ricerche Lepetit, Gerenzano VA, Italy
Farmaco Sci 43:1005-18. 1988..M.R. spectra and homonuclear CO-SY 2D experiments, FAB-MS spectrometry, and GC-MS of the esters of the fatty acids obtained by hydrolysis...
- Minimally differentiated acute myeloid leukemia: a morphologic, cytochemical and ultrastructural studyS S Alurkar
Department of Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Bombay, India
Tumori 78:185-9. 1992..specific antigen analysis were carried out in all these patients and they were classified as AML-MO, as per the FAB criteria. Morphologically these blasts resembled ALL-L2/AML-M1...
- The chronic lymphocytic leukemia antigen (cCLLa) as immunotherapy target: assessment of LD50 and MTD of four ricin-based anti-cCLLa immunotoxins (ITs) in Balb/c miceG B Faguet
Department of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, VA Medical Center, Augusta 30910, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 25:531-7. 1997..in Balb/c mice of four anti-cCLLa immunotoxins (ITs) derived from the intact monoclonal antibody (MoAb) or its Fab fraction, each conjugated to either ricin chain-A (RTA) or its deglycosylated derivative (dgA)...
- Studies on the red marrow dosimetry in radioimmunotherapy: an experimental investigation of factors influencing the radiation-induced myelotoxicity in therapy with beta-, Auger/conversion electron-, or alpha-emittersT M Behr
Department of Nuclear Medicine of the Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 5:3031s-3043s. 1999..doses (MTDs) of several murine, chimeric, and humanized immunoconjugates as complete IgG or fragments (F(ab)2 and Fab), labeled with beta(-)-emitters (such as 131I or 90Y), Auger electron-emitters (such as 125I or (111)In), or alpha-..
- Preparation of recombinant human monoclonal antibody Fab fragments specific for Entamoeba histolyticaH Tachibana
Departments of Infectious Diseases, Tokai University School of Medicine, Isehara, Kanagawa 259 1193, Japan
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 6:383-7. 1999Genes coding for human antibody Fab fragments specific for Entamoeba histolytica were cloned and expressed in Escherichia coli. Lymphocytes were separated from the peripheral blood of a patient with an amebic liver abscess...
- Correlation of red marrow radiation dosimetry with myelotoxicity: empirical factors influencing the radiation-induced myelotoxicity of radiolabeled antibodies, fragments and peptides in pre-clinical and clinical settingsThomas M Behr
Department of Nuclear Medicine of the Philipps University of Marburg, Marburg Lahn, Germany
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 17:445-64. 2002..and doses (MTDs) of several murine, chimeric and humanized immunoconjugates as complete IgG or fragments (F(ab)(2), Fab), as well as peptides, labeled with beta(-)- (such as (131)I or (90)Y), Auger electron- (such as (125)I or (111)In),..
- Structural comparison of different antibodies interacting with parvovirus capsidsSusan Hafenstein
Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2054, USA
J Virol 83:5556-66. 2009..5 to 18 A. The crystal structure of one of the Fab molecules and the sequence of the variable domain for each of the Fab molecules have been determined...
- Renal metabolism of 3'-iodohippuryl N(epsilon)-maleoyl-L-lysine (HML)-conjugated Fab fragmentsY Fujioka
Department of Patho Functional Bioanalysis, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyoto University, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
Bioconjug Chem 12:178-85. 2001..In mice, HML-conjugated Fab demonstrated low renal radioactivity levels from early postinjection times...
- Benefit of abciximab in patients with refractory unstable angina in relation to serum troponin T levels. c7E3 Fab Antiplatelet Therapy in Unstable Refractory Angina (CAPTURE) Study InvestigatorsC W Hamm
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
N Engl J Med 340:1623-9. 1999..We investigated whether serum troponin T levels identify patients most likely to benefit from therapy with this drug...
- Construction of human Fab (gamma1/kappa) library and identification of human monoclonal Fab possessing neutralizing potency against Japanese encephalitis virusMitsue Arakawa
Department of Infectious Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Japan
Microbiol Immunol 51:617-25. 2007A combinatorial human Fab library was constructed using RNAs from peripheral blood lymphocytes obtained from Japanese encephalitis virus hyper-immune volunteers on pComb3H phagemid vector. The size of the constructed Fab library was 3...
- Tryptic peptide mapping of sequence 299-585 of human serum albumin by high-performance liquid chromatography and fast atom bombardment mass spectrometryS Fisichella
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, , Italy
J Chromatogr A 693:33-44. 1995..bromide fragment A) of human serum albumin (HSA) by chemical and enzymatic cleavages and combined use of HPLC and FAB-MS is described...
- High expression of urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (UPA-R) in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is associated with worse prognosisMichaela Graf
Medical Department III, Klinikum Grosshadern, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Am J Hematol 79:26-35. 2005..Expression of UPA-R was heterogeneous in different FAB types, however, with the highest expression rates in monocytic subtypes (FAB M4/M5): 18%/19%/30% of UPA-R+ cases ..
- Optimizing bispecific antibody pretargeting for use in radioimmunotherapyRobert M Sharkey
Center for Molecular Medicine and Immunology, Belleville, New Jersey 07109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 9:3897S-913S. 2003....
- c7E3 Fab inhibits low shear flow modulated platelet adhesion to endothelium and surface-absorbed fibrinogen by blocking platelet GP IIb/IIIa as well as endothelial vitronectin receptor--results from patients with acute myocardial infarction and healthy coA J Reininger
Anatomisches Institut, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
Thromb Haemost 83:217-23. 2000The c7E3 Fab reduces ischemic complications in patients undergoing high-risk coronary angioplasty or atherectomy...
- Secondary leukemias induced by topoisomerase-targeted drugsC A Felix
Division of Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Abramson Research Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1400:233-55. 1998..The mean latency period is about 2 years. While most cases are of French-American-British (FAB) M4 or FAB M5 morphology, other FAB AML subtypes, myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)..
- Radioimmunotherapy of colorectal carcinoma xenografts in nude mice with yttrium-90 A33 IgG and Tri-Fab (TFM)P Antoniw
Celltech Therapeutics Ltd, Slough, Berks, UK
Br J Cancer 74:513-24. 1996..1994) J. Clin. Oncol. 12, 1561-1571]. A33 and an A33 tri-fab fragment (TFM) were labelled with 90Y via a stable macrocyclic ligand for biodistribution and therapy studies in ..
- Intradermal anti-loxosceles Fab fragments attenuate dermonecrotic arachnidismH F Gomez
Department of Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor 48109 0305, USA
Acad Emerg Med 6:1195-202. 1999..The authors used a rabbit model of dermonecrotic arachnidism to address the therapeutic efficacy of intradermal (id) polyclonal anti-Loxosceles Fab fragments (alphaLoxd Fab) raised against Loxosceles deserta spider venom.
- TCP-11, the product of a mouse t-complex gene, plays a role in stimulation of capacitation and inhibition of the spontaneous acrosome reactionL R Fraser
Anatomy and Human Biology Group, King s College, Strand, London, United Kingdom
Mol Reprod Dev 48:375-82. 1997..When epididymal spermatozoa were incubated in the presence of anti-TCP-11 IgG Fab fragments for a total of 120 min and assessed using chlortetracycline fluorescence, we observed a stimulation of ..
- Targeting platelets in acute experimental stroke: impact of glycoprotein Ib, VI, and IIb/IIIa blockade on infarct size, functional outcome, and intracranial bleedingChristoph Kleinschnitz
Department of Neurology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Circulation 115:2323-30. 2007..In the present study, we addressed the pathogenic role of GPIb, GPVI, and the aggregation receptor GPIIb/IIIa in experimental stroke in mice...
- Brain imaging agents: synthesis and characterization of (N-piperidinylethyl) hexamethyl diaminodithiolate oxo technetium(V) complexesL A Epps
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD 21205 2179
Int J Rad Appl Instrum A 38:661-4. 1987..99Tc(NEP-DADT) complexes were prepared and characterized by HPLC, TLC, fast-atom-bombardment mass spectrometry (FAB MS) and other analytical techniques...
- How protein recognizes ladder-like polycyclic ethers. Interactions between ciguatoxin (CTX3C) fragments and its specific antibody 10C9Mihoko Ui
Department of Medical Genome Sciences, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Kashiwa 277 8562, Chiba, Japan
J Biol Chem 283:19440-7. 2008..Using the crystal structures of anti-ciguatoxin antibody 10C9 Fab in ligand-free form and in complexes with ABCD-ring (CTX3C-ABCD) and ABCDE-ring (CTX3C-ABCDE) fragments of the ..
- Dual-label time-resolved immunofluorometric assay of free and total prostate-specific antigen based on recombinant Fab fragmentsS Eriksson
Department of Biotechnology, University of Turku, Tykistokatu 6, FIN 20520 Turku, Finland
Clin Chem 46:658-66. 2000Recombinant Fab fragments are attractive as reagents for novel sandwich immunoassays, but no such assays have been described...
- Factors influencing survival in myelodysplastic syndromes in a Brazilian population: comparison of FAB and WHO classificationsIrene Lorand-Metze
Department of Internal Medicine, Hemocentro State University of Campinas, PO Box 6198, BR 13081 970, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Leuk Res 28:587-94. 2004..Our aim was to examine the predictive value of the WHO and the FAB classification compared to parameters of peripheral blood, bone marrow and IPSS...
- Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab antivenom limits the decrease in perfusion pressure of the anterior leg compartment in a porcine crotaline envenomation modelDavid A Tanen
Department of Emergency Medicine, Naval Medical Center, 34800 Bob Wilson Drive, San Diego, CA 91234, USA
Ann Emerg Med 41:384-90. 2003Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab (CroFab; FabAV) antivenom prevents a decrease in perfusion pressures in intramuscular crotaline envenomation compared with normal saline solution.
- FAB M4 and high CD14 surface expression is associated with high cellular resistance to Ara-C and daunorubicin: implications for clinical outcome in acute myeloid leukaemiaJ M Nørgaard
Department of Haematology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Eur J Haematol 67:221-9. 2001In 145 adult patients diagnosed with non-M3 acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) the relevance of FAB-subtype and immunophenotype to in vitro cellular drug resistance towards the anthracyclines aclarubicin (Acla) and daunorubicin (Dau), and the ..
- Experimental studies on the role of antibody fragments in cancer radio-immunotherapy: Influence of radiation dose and dose rate on toxicity and anti-tumor efficacyT M Behr
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Georg August University, Gottingen, Germany
Int J Cancer 77:787-95. 1998..The aim of our study was, therefore, to determine the therapeutic performance of (131)I-labeled Fab as compared to bivalent conjugates and to analyze factors that influence dose-limiting organ toxicity and anti-..
- Antigenic determinant of trichosanthin peptide fragmentsY P Ke
Shanghai Institute of Cell Biology, China
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 10:131-9. 1988..Studies using fluorescence quenching measurements by titrating anti-TCS Fab with TCS and fragment I and II showed that four epitopes were present in intact TCS and one each epitope in ..
- Molecular determinants of polyreactive antibody binding: HCDR3 and cyclic peptidesY J Deng
Experimental Medicine Section, Oral Infection and Immunity Branch, National Institute of Dental Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Clin Exp Immunol 119:69-76. 2000..The molecular basis of polyreactivity is still unclear. The present study was initiated to prepare a recombinant Fab of mAb63 and use it to study the determinants involved in polyreactivity...
- Molecular characterization of mutants of the acetate regulatory gene facB of Aspergillus nidulansR B Todd
Department of Genetics, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, 3052, Australia
Fungal Genet Biol 22:92-102. 1997The facB gene of Aspergillus nidulans encodes a DNA binding transcriptional activator required for growth on acetate as a sole carbon source...
- Brain "ouabain" and angiotensin II in salt-sensitive hypertension in spontaneously hypertensive ratsB S Huang
Hypertension Unit, University of Ottawa Canada Heart Institute, Ontario, Canada
Hypertension 28:1005-12. 1996..sodium diet and concomitant intracerebroventricular infusions via minipumps of the following compounds: antibody Fab fragments (200 micrograms/d), which bind ouabain and related steroids with high affinity; the angiotensin II (Ang ..
- Acute myelocytic leukemia and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia simultaneously with resectable breast cancer: a report of two casesL Cavanna
1a Divisione Medica, Ospedale Civile, Piacenza, Italy
Tumori 78:356-8. 1992..2 patients who developed acute myelocytic leukemia (AML) type M2 and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML) of the FAB classification, respectively 2 months and 2 weeks after diagnosis of operable breast cancer...
- Immobilized antibody orientation analysis using secondary ion mass spectrometry and fluorescence imaging of affinity-generated patternsFang Liu
Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112 5820, USA
Anal Chem 82:2947-58. 2010..side-by-side copatterning of protein A (antibody Fc domain affinity reagent) and fluorescein (antibody Fab domain hapten) was achieved photolithographically on commercial amine-reactive hydrogel polymer surfaces...
- Chemical design of radiolabeled antibody fragments for low renal radioactivity levelsY Arano
Department of Patho Functional Bioanalysis, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan
Cancer Res 59:128-34. 1999..3'-[131I]Iodohippuryl N(epsilon)-maleoyl-L-lysine ([131I]HML) was conjugated with a thiolated Fab fragment because the glycyl-lysine sequence in HML is a substrate for a brush border enzyme and metaiodohippuric ..
- Complementary roles of antibody affinity and specificity for in vivo diagnostic cardiovascular targeting: how specific is antimyosin for irreversible myocardial damage?B A Khaw
Northeastern University, Center for Cardiovascular Targeting, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 6:316-23. 1999..To characterize the role of antibody affinity, we performed studies in dogs with acute coronary occlusion followed by reperfusion using 3 monoclonal antimyosin antibodies with different affinities...
- Efficient production of an antibody Fab fragment using the baculovirus-insect cell systemTakanori Furuta
Department of Chemical Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kobe University, 1 1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657 8501, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 110:577-81. 2010The production of an Fab fragment of the catalytic antibody 6D9 in lepidopteran insect cells infected with a recombinant baculovirus that contained both the heavy chain (Hc) and light chain (Lc) genes of the Fab fragment was investigated...
- Repeated treatment with antibody-targeted superantigens strongly inhibits tumor growthA Rosendahl
Pharmacia and Upjohn, Lund Research Center, Sweden
Int J Cancer 76:274-83. 1998..a novel approach for cancer immunotherapy by genetically fusing the SAg staphylococcal enterotoxin A (SEA) to a Fab-fragment of a tumor-specific antibody...
- Cloning and expression of human V-genes derived from phage display libraries as fully assembled human anti-TNF alpha monoclonal antibodiesS M Mahler
Department of Biotechnology, University of New South Wales, Kensington, Sydney, Australia
Immunotechnology 3:31-43. 1997..After selection, Fabs and scFvs may need to be expressed as complete antibodies in mammalian cells for further characterisation, or if effector functions are required...
- A comparative review of classification systems in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)John M Bennett
James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Semin Oncol 32:S3-10. 2005..The French-American-British (FAB) classification scheme for MDS was described in 1982 and has become the reference standard for subsequent MDS ..
- Reagents for astatination of biomolecules. 2. Conjugation of anionic boron cage pendant groups to a protein provides a method for direct labeling that is stable to in vivo deastatinationD Scott Wilbur
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Bioconjug Chem 18:1226-40. 2007..in vivo stability toward deastatination when (relatively) rapidly metabolized proteins, such as monoclonal antibody Fab' fragments, are labeled...
- Direct observation of adsorption-induced inactivation of antibody fragments surrounded by mixed-PEG layer on a gold surfaceKeitaro Yoshimoto
Graduate School of Pure and Applied Science, University of Tsukuba, Tennoudai 1 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8573, Japan
J Am Chem Soc 132:7982-9. 2010To examine the adsorption behavior of antibody fragments (Fab') directly immobilized on a gold surface through S-Au linkage, analyses by surface plasmon resonance (SPR), fluorometry, and atomic force microscopy (AFM) with an excellent ..
- Mass spectrometric analysis of tetracycline antibiotics in foodsH Oka
Aichi Prefectural Institute of Public Health, Nagoya, Japan
J Chromatogr A 812:309-19. 1998..mass-analysed ion kinetic energy spectrometry (CAD MIKES), thin-layer chromatography (TLC)- fast atom bombardment (FAB) mass spectrometry (MS), particle beam (PB) liquid chromatography (LC)-MS, LC-fit FAB MS, thermospray (TSP) LC-MS, ..
- Application of ion chromatography to the semiconductor industry. I. Measurement of acidic airborne contaminants in cleanroomsS J Lue
Department of Chemical Engineering, Chang Gung University, Kwei-Shan, Taoyuan County, Taiwan
J Chromatogr A 804:273-8. 1998..measurement of various acidic airborne contaminants in class 1 cleanrooms of a semiconductor fabrication facility (Fab)...
- Cytogenetic profile in de novo acute myeloid leukemia with FAB subtypes M0, M1, and M2: a study based on 652 cases analyzed with morphology, cytogenetics, and fluorescence in situ hybridizationMirjam Klaus
Department of Internal Medicine III, Laboratory for Leukemia Diagnostics, Ludwig Maximilians University, Marchioninistrasse 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 155:47-56. 2004..To determine a pattern of cytogenetic abnormalities within the French-American-British (FAB) subtypes AML M0, M1, and M2, we analyzed 48 AML M0, 179 AML M1, and 425 AML M2 and compared cytogenetic data to a ..
- Single tumor cell uptake and dosimetry of technetium-99m Fab' or minute anti-CD22 in low-grade B-cell lymphomaOla Linden
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Cancer 94:1270-4. 2002A patient with follicular lymphoma was investigated with 0.5 mg Fab' or minute anti-CD22 labeled with 1100 MBq technetium-99m ((99m)Tc). A computed tomography scan performed a week later revealed regression...
- Hemodynamic effects of the Fab fragment of digoxin antibody (digibind) in corticotropin (ACTH)-induced hypertensionM Li
Department of Medicine, St. George Hospital, Kogarah, New South Wales, Australia
Am J Hypertens 10:332-6. 1997To determine whether the immune Fab fragment of digoxin antibody (digibind) attenuates established corticotropin (ACTH) hypertension, rats were given ACTH sham control (0...
- Characterization of thyroglobulin epitopes in patients with autoimmune and non-autoimmune thyroid diseases using recombinant human monoclonal thyroglobulin autoantibodiesFrancesco Latrofa
Department of Endocrinology, University Hospital of Pisa, Via Cisanello 2, 56124 Pisa, Italy
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:591-6. 2008....
- Amperometric immunosensor for detection of celiac disease toxic gliadin based on Fab fragmentsHossam M Nassef
Nanobiotechnology and Bioanalysis Group, Department of Chemical Engineering, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, 43007 Tarragona, Spain
Anal Chem 81:5299-307. 2009..on the development of an electrochemical gliadin immunosensor based on the spontaneous self-assembly of antigliadin Fab fragments (CDC5-Fab) on Au surfaces...
- Physiological characterisation of acuB deletion in Aspergillus nigerSusan Meijer
Center for Microbial Biotechnology, DTU BioSys, Lyngby, Denmark
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 84:157-67. 2009The acuB gene of Aspergillus niger is an ortholog of facB in Aspergillus nidulans. Under carbon-repression conditions, facB is repressed, thereby preventing acetate metabolism when the repressing carbon source is present...
- Construction of bacteriophage expressing mouse monoclonal Fab fragments directed against the human MN glycophorin blood group antigensM Czerwinski
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Transfusion 35:137-44. 1995..The construction of combinatorial immunoglobulin libraries displaying antibody Fab fragments on the surface of bacteriophage (Fab-phage) represents a novel approach for developing monoclonal ..
- Production of a recombinant antibody fragment in whole insect larvaeElena Kovaleva
U S Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, AMSRD ECB RT BM, 5183 Blackhawk Road, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, 21010, USA
Mol Biotechnol 36:44-51. 2007..As a test model, we produced a recombinant mouse anti-botulinum antibody fragment (Fab) in Trichoplusia ni larvae...
- Synthesis, characterization and biodistribution of the cationic technetium(II) 1,10-phenanthroline chelateK Schwochau
, , Germany
Int J Rad Appl Instrum A 43:1079-82. 1992..of pertechnetate with sodium borohydride in the presence of an excess of 1,10-phenanthroline and characterized by FAB mass spectrometry, magnetic susceptibility measurements, and i.r./vis/u.v. spectrophotometry...
- Alternative technologies to generate monoclonal antibodiesT Stigbrand
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Umea, Sweden
Acta Oncol 32:841-4. 1993..Different proteolytic procedures have been used for the fragmentation of intact antibodies to Fab2' and Fab fragments and recombinant DNA techniques have made it possible to obtain chimeric, humanized, Fv fragments and ..
- Labeling of ethambutol with 99mTc using a new reduction procedure. Pharmacokinetic study in the mouse and ratJ E Causse
Institut de Biologie, , Montpellier, France
Int J Rad Appl Instrum A 41:493-6. 1990..The complex was then analyzed by paper and cellulose F chromatography and by FAB mass spectrometry...
- Toward the production of bispecific antibody fragments for clinical applicationsP Carter
Department of Molecular Oncology, Genentech Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Hematother 4:463-70. 1995..three technologies appear suitable for the production of BsAb fragments for clinical applications: BsF(ab')2 assembled from Fab' fragments expressed in Escherichia coli, BsF(ab')2 assembled using leucine zippers, and diabodies.
- A pyoverdin from Pseudomonas sp. CFML 95-275R Sultana
Z Naturforsch C 55:857-65. 2000..pyoverdin is identical with one obtained from Pseudomonas fluorescens BTP 7 for which a lactone structure had been deduced from the interpretation of a FAB spectrum. The elucidation of the correct structure of the pyoverdin is described.
- Separation and detection of 4-hexadecylaniline maltooligosaccharide derivatives with packed capillary liquid chromatography-frit fast atom bombardment-mass spectrometryL Johansson
Department of Medical Biochemistry, , Sweden
J Chromatogr A 712:149-54. 1995..The LC system is based on slurry-packed capillary columns. Frit fast atom bombardment (frit-FAB) is used as the LC-MS interface and ionisation technique and the column is connected to the frit via a 50 microns I...
- Lung cancer in acute myelomonocytic leukemia: a report of two casesR Marra
Istituto di Semeiotica Medica, , Roma, Italia
Tumori 74:553-4. 1988The authors describe two cases of acute nonlymphoblastic leukemia, FAB subtype M4, who developed a lung cancer while in complete remission of the leukemia. The possible interrelations between the two diseases are discussed.
- The synthesis of protective fragments of alpha-human atrial natriuretic polypeptide (alpha-hANP)M S Cai
Department of Organic Chemistry, Beijing Medical University
Sci Sin B 31:444-56. 1988..The sequence of amino acids of all the protective polypeptides is confirmed by FAB-MS.
- Anti-CEA antibody fragments labeled with [(18)F]AlF for PET imaging of CEA-expressing tumorsS Lütje
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Bioconjug Chem 25:335-41. 2014..ligand which was labeled with [(18)F]AlF and then conjugated to the humanized anti-CEA antibody derivatives hMN-14-Fab', hMN-14-(scFv)2 (diabody), and a Dock-and-Lock engineered dimeric fragment hMN-14 Fab-AD2 at room temperature...
- Fab'-bearing siRNA TNFα-loaded nanoparticles targeted to colonic macrophages offer an effective therapy for experimental colitisHamed Laroui
Department Chemistry and Biology, Center Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Georgia State University, 100 Piedmont Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA Electronic address
J Control Release 186:41-53. 2014..NPs) made of poly (lactic acid) poly (ethylene glycol) block copolymer (PLA-PEG), and that grafting of the Fab' portion of the F4/80 Ab (Fab'-bearing) onto the NP surface via maleimide/thiol group-mediated covalent bonding ..
- Interaction between the antigen and antibody is controlled by the constant domains: normal mode dynamics of the HEL-HyHEL-10 complexMasaaki Adachi
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kitasato University, 5 9 1 Shirokane, Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8641, Japan
Protein Sci 12:2125-31. 2003The antigen binding fragment (Fab) of a monoclonal antibody (HyHEL-10) consists of variable domains (Fv) and constant domains (CL-CH1)...
- Functional expression and display of an antibody Fab fragment in Escherichia coli: study of vector designs and culture conditionsSusanne Corisdeo
Department of Immunotherapeutics, Purdue Pharma LP, 6 Cedar Brook Drive, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA
Protein Expr Purif 34:270-9. 2004Several different vector designs are currently being used to display and express Fab molecules in Escherichia coli, but their relative efficiency in phage display and protein expression cannot be compared from the published data...
- Development Structure and Function of Broadly Neutralizing anti-HIV AntibodiesJEFFREY VICTOR RAVETCH; Fiscal Year: 2013..project goals are to discover the mechanisms by which anti-HIV antibodies can prevent or treat infection (through Fab-mediated neutralization and Fc-mediated effector functions) and how HIV can escape through mutation, critical ..
- Infant immunoprophylaxis against a primate lentivirusRUTH MARGRIT RUPRECHT; Fiscal Year: 2012..3. Isolate novel nmAbs through screening of Fab libraries obtained from bone marrow aspirates of monkeys with high-titer, cross-clade neutralizing antibody (nAb) ..
- Chimeric IgG/A Tumor ImmunotherapyKEITH WYCOFF; Fiscal Year: 2013..As proof of concept we will link the Fab domains of an anti-HER2 antibody to a fusion of the Fc ?1 CH1-CH2-CH3 domains and Fc ?2 CH2-CH3 domains...
- Elderly Immune Response to Pneumococcal PolysaccharideM A JULIA WESTERINK; Fiscal Year: 2010..1B. Cloning and expressing the paired variable regions obtained in Specific Aim 1A into identical Fab expression vectors...
- A new technology for preclinical development of functional bispecific antibodiesLee A Henderson; Fiscal Year: 2010..In particular, next generation therapeutics derived from monoclonal antibodies (e.g. Fab, scAb, scFv, immunotoxins, etc) show great clinical promise in treating a range of human disorders including ..
- Growth Hormone Receptor Dimerization &Disulfide LinkageStuart J Frank; Fiscal Year: 2013..We will characterize inhibitory properties of two anti-GHR antibodies and Fab fragments in signaling studies, also assessing impact of PRLR expression...
- The Tetrazine Ligation for Efficient 18F Labeling and Pretargeted Imaging/RadiothZibo Li; Fiscal Year: 2013..The feasibility of these approaches will be tested with EphB4 antibody, F(ab')2, and Fab. The success of these novel imaging and therapy approached could enable breast cancer diagnosis, make possible ..
- Rapid isolation of high-affinity human antibodies from large synthetic librariesMatthew P DeLisa; Fiscal Year: 2010..In particular, next generation therapeutics derived from monoclonal antibodies (e.g. Fab, scAb, scFv, immunotoxins, etc) show great clinical promise in treating a range of human disorders including ..
- Study of the structure, function and regulation of gB, the fusion protein of HSVRoselyn J Eisenberg; Fiscal Year: 2013..In collaboration with Dr. A. Steven (NIH) we will visualize WT gB and mutant proteins bound to Fab fragments of gB Mabs...
- REGULATION OF EAE WITH RECOMBINANT TCR LIGANDSArthur A Vandenbark; Fiscal Year: 2013..RTL treatment of EAE will be evaluated after blocking cell binding with RTL-specific Fab. Early and downstream T cell activation will be evaluated after ligation of the TCR with cell bound cognate and ..
- Targeting RAGE/Abeta interaction with single chain monoclonal antibodiesEstelle Leclerc; Fiscal Year: 2012..We have recently generated a Fab fragment antibody phage display library targeting RAGE...
- Towards a Model of Fanconi AnemiaBEVERLY JO TOROK STORB; Fiscal Year: 2010..To assess the role of disrupting FANCB in canine cells we will use AAV mediated HR...
- Structural studies of PKR regulation by viral non-coding RNAGRAEME LESLIE CONN; Fiscal Year: 2013..receptors, and incorporation of specific binding sites for other proteins (U1A or a recently developed RNA Fab) that can promote crystallization...
- Structural Basis of Antibody-Mediated Neutralization of HIVPamela J Bjorkman; Fiscal Year: 2012..The following specific aims will be pursued: 1) Solve crystal structures of bNAb Fabs and bNAb Fab-gp120 complexes to define the essential features of broad and potent HIV neutralization...
- Synthetic Fabs for Crystallization of Chemokine:Receptor ComplexesTracy M Handel; Fiscal Year: 2013..To this end, the use of Fab (fragment antigen binding) and other scaffolds has emerged as an important approach for crystallization of ..
- Novel Methods for Dissolving Blood ClotsGUY LELAND REED; Fiscal Year: 2010..In Aim 1 we will engineer and express a chimerized antibody and antibody fragment (Fab)...
- Mechanism of Potent Neutralization of HIV by IgA CD4i AntibodyLisa A Cavacini; Fiscal Year: 2013..It is also known that Fab fragments or scFv molecules of CD4i antibodies are significantly more effective at neutralizing HIV than the intact ..
- Chaperone Assisted CrystallographyAnthony A Kossiakoff; Fiscal Year: 2012..g. DNA-protein interactions) and stabilize such complexes. v) "co-chaperones" in the form of Fab-binding proteins that can be engineered to introduce anomalous atom types for MAD phasing and alter surface ..
- Protective Human Anti-Candida AntibodiesMason X Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2013..the classical pathway in an Fc-dependent manner or through the alternative pathway in a novel Fc- independent Fab-dependent manner. However, M1g4, an IgG4 variant of M1g1, activates the alternative pathway only...
- Polysaccharide Antibody RepertoiresAlexander H Lucas; Fiscal Year: 2010..B cells or their clonal products will be sequenced and affinity analyses will be performed on monoclonal Fab fragments...
- CLASSICAL AND ALTERNATIVE PATHWAYS OF FIBRINOLYSISEDWARD FRANKLIN PLOW; Fiscal Year: 2013..has been developed, have been shown to be specific for their target Plg-R, and can be administered in vivo as Fab fragments to inhibit inflammatory responses...
- Discovery of antibodies that bind G protein-coupled receptorsMatthew P DeLisa; Fiscal Year: 2012..g., fab or fv)...
- PROTECTIVE ANTIBODIES FOR CRYPTOCOCCAL INFECTIONSArturo Casadevall; Fiscal Year: 2013..program proposes four aims: 1) To determine the structures and antigen contact residues for V-region identical Fab fragments derived from IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3;2) To identify the amino acid that mediate isotype-related ..
- Low pH-mediated membrane biosynthesis in S. mutans.Robert G Quivey; Fiscal Year: 2010..fatty acids;2) we will use biochemical and molecular tools to determine the mechanism of genetic regulation of fab genes and the role of fabR in regulating the fab gene cluster;3) we will use biochemical and genetic tools to ..
- Structure and Function of FlavivirusesMichael G Rossmann; Fiscal Year: 2013..We plan to use three types of labels: Fab fragments of antibodies, heavy metal clusters;and the removal of the more exposed glycans on the E protein surface...
- Technology to Optimize scFvs for Targeting TherapeuticsMARK FEDERSPIEL; Fiscal Year: 2007..have greatly facilitated the initial identification of a variety of antibody reagents, including scFv and Fab antibodies, with virtually any possible specificity...
- FAB LIBRARIES TO DISCOVER VACCINE LEADS AGAINST HIV-1Jamie Scott; Fiscal Year: 2000..The repertoire will be expressed and displayed as Fab-fusions to filamentous phage, and will be screened against recombinant HIV-1 envelope protein to find binding Fabs...
- CHARACTERIZATION OF THE PEMPHIGUS FOLIACEUS ANTIGENGrant Anhalt; Fiscal Year: 1993..The investigators have recently shown that monovalent Fab fragments of the autoantibodies (AAb) are pathogenic and produce the disease faster and more efficiently than the ..
- FLUORESCENT AND LARGE METAL CLUSTER COMBINATION PROBESRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 1999..8-3.6 nm) that are covalently linked to multiple fluorescent entities and to Fab' antibodies; 2) Fab' antibody conjugated Nanogold clusters (1...
- Anti-Flavivirus ImmunotherapeuticsEILEEN NAKANO; Fiscal Year: 2001..In Phase I a combinatorial human Fab library will be constructed, and Fab fragments which recognize either E or NS1 proteins will be identified...
- FAA AND FAD GENES AND PROTEINSManuel Buchwald; Fiscal Year: 1999..Intragenic complementation will be investigated by introducing FAB and FAA mutations into cDNA expression constructs, co-transfecting the FAB and FAA mutants into FA-A cells and FA-B ..
- POLYCLONAL ANTIBODY LIBRARIES FOR C PARVUM THERAPYJacqueline Sharon; Fiscal Year: 1999..To generate the polyclonal antibody libraries, Fab phage display libraries will first be created by recombinant Dna techniques from mice immunized with various ..
- Dissecting the functions of a novel cis element Promoter Targeting SequenceJumin Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2007..gene where the regulatory region is organized into segmental-specific domains by insulator DNAs such as Fab-7 and Fab-8...
- 3D ELECTRON MICROSCOPY OF PYRUVATE DEHYDROGENASEJAMES STOOPS; Fiscal Year: 2002..A 3-D structure of anti-bait domain Fab-labelled native alpha2M will locate this important functional site and make it possible to compare it with the ..
- 3D ELECTRON MICROSCOPY OF PYRUVATE DEHYDROGENASEJAMES STOOPS; Fiscal Year: 2001..A 3-D structure of anti-bait domain Fab-labelled native alpha2M will locate this important functional site and make it possible to compare it with the ..
- PROTEOLYTIC ANTIBODIES FOR TREATMENT OF PSORIASISROBERT BALINT; Fiscal Year: 2009..proteolytic activities with potentially unprecedented catalytic efficiencies from large libraries of antibody Fab fragments containing proteolytic V( domains...
- ANTIPHOSPHOLIPID ANTIBODIES IN THROMBOSISReginald Chukwuocha; Fiscal Year: 2000..test this, we plan to do the following: 1) Generate by the combinatorial library approach a large panel of IgG APA Fab fragments from APS patients with elevated titers of serum APA and recurrent thrombosis; classify these Fab ..
- Complement-fixing Bi-Specific Antibodies Against HIV-1ROBERT BOACKLE; Fiscal Year: 2007..These spatial distributions limit the ability of adjacent lgG1 antibodies to deposit in a manner that allows the Fab regions to maximally expose the Fc region and obtain a high affinity interaction with C1q globular heads...
- ROLE OF SUGARS IN PHAGOCYTOSIS OF ROD OUTER SEGMENTSEDWARD KEAN; Fiscal Year: 1991..Interference in this process has been observed upon coating the membranes with Fab fragments obtained from polyclonal anti-rhodopsin IgG...
- Role of GPI-Anchored CD52 Glycoprotein in Sperm FunctionAlan Diekman; Fiscal Year: 2003..S19 Fab fragments were shown to inhibit human sperm-zona pellucida tight binding implicating CD52 itself or a CD52-..
- NOVEL METHOD FOR INTESTINAL ABSORPTION OF ANTIBODIESKeith Mostov; Fiscal Year: 1999..In either case, the antibodies should be efficiently taken up by the pIgR at the apical surface. Fab fragments of these antibodies will be used to study transcytosis from the apical to the basolateral surface...
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS OF THROMBIN SPECIFICITY SITSHENRY JAKUBOWSKI; Fiscal Year: 1991..The approach used will be to raise polyclonal and cloned Fab antibody fragments to synthetic peptides derived from the 3D structure of thrombin...
- PEMPHIGUS AND PEMPHIGOIDLuis Diaz; Fiscal Year: 1999..in the pathogenesis of acantholysis; d) we have demonstrated the pathogenic nature of PF IgG4 autoantibodies and PF Fab' fragments in PF...
- 10-BORON LABELED ANTIBODIES IN CANCER THERAPYM Hawthorne; Fiscal Year: 1992..MF-(20 mer)n], is monofunctional and is reacted (one each) with free thiol functions in fragment species such as Fab or an engineered Fab-SH, both of which are derived from anti-CEA T84.66 hybridoma...