Gene Symbol: DEFB119
Description: defensin beta 119
Alias: DEFB-19, DEFB-20, DEFB120, DEFB20, ESC42-RELA, ESC42-RELB, beta-defensin 119, defensin, beta 120, defensin, beta 19, defensin, beta 20
- Raj P, Dentino A. Current status of defensins and their role in innate and adaptive immunity. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2002;206:9-18 pubmed
- Radhakrishnan Y, Hamil K, Yenugu S, Young S, French F, Hall S. Identification, characterization, and evolution of a primate beta-defensin gene cluster. Genes Immun. 2005;6:203-10 pubmed publisher..Here we report the characterization of DEFB119-DEFB123, five genes in the human beta-defensin cluster locus on chromosome 20q11.1...
- Pazgier M, Hoover D, Yang D, Lu W, Lubkowski J. Human beta-defensins. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2006;63:1294-313 pubmed..In this review, we present some recent advances in the studies of human beta-defensins, with an emphasis on possible correlations between their structural and functional properties. ..
- Lehrer R, Ganz T. Defensins of vertebrate animals. Curr Opin Immunol. 2002;14:96-102 pubmed..There is now convincing evidence that defensins augment adaptive immune responses. ..
- Yamamoto M, Matsui Y. Testis-specific expression of a novel mouse defensin-like gene, Tdl. Mech Dev. 2002;116:217-21 pubmed..5dpc when the sexual differentiation of gonads is initiated. Tdl is specifically expressed in gonads among adult tissues, and its expression persisted in Sertoli cells. ..