Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DAGLA
Description: diacylglycerol lipase alpha
Alias: C11orf11, DAGL(ALPHA), DAGLALPHA, NSDDR, sn1-specific diacylglycerol lipase alpha, DGL-alpha, neural stem cell-derived dendrite regulator
- Powell D, Gay J, Wilganowski N, Doree D, Savelieva K, Lanthorn T, et al. Diacylglycerol Lipase Î± Knockout Mice Demonstrate Metabolic and Behavioral Phenotypes Similar to Those of Cannabinoid Receptor 1 Knockout Mice. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2015;6:86 pubmed publisher..We asked if our KOs of DAG lipase Î± or Î² (Dagla or Daglb), which catalyze biosynthesis of the endocannabinoid (EC) 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG), or Napepld, ..
- Kita Y, Yoshida K, Tokuoka S, Hamano F, Yamazaki M, Sakimura K, et al. Fever Is Mediated by Conversion of Endocannabinoid 2-Arachidonoylglycerol to Prostaglandin E2. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0133663 pubmed publisher..phospholipase A2Î± (cPLA2Î±)-deficient (Pla2g4a-/-) mice, and diacylglycerol lipase Î± (DGLÎ±)-deficient (Dagla-/-) mice...
- Port M, Herodin F, Valente M, Drouet M, Lamkowski A, Majewski M, et al. First Generation Gene Expression Signature for Early Prediction of Late Occurring Hematological Acute Radiation Syndrome in Baboons. Radiat Res. 2016;186:39-54 pubmed publisher..For H2-3, some genes appeared four to sevenfold up-regulated relative to H0 (RNASE3, DAGLA, ARG2), but other genes showed a strong 14- to 33-fold down-regulation relative to H0 (WNT3, POU2AF1, CCR7)...
- Hassanlou M, Soltani B, Mowla S. Expression and Function of hsa-miR-6165 in Human Cell Lines and During the NT2 Cell Neural Differentiation Process. J Mol Neurosci. 2017;63:254-266 pubmed publisher..Hsa-miR-6165 overexpression in SW480 cells also resulted in significant downregulation of PKD1, DAGLA, and PLXNA2 putative target genes, while it increases the sub-G1 cell population of SW480 and HEK293T cells as ..
- Smith D, Stanley C, Foss T, Boles R, McKernan K. Rare genetic variants in the endocannabinoid system genes CNR1 and DAGLA are associated with neurological phenotypes in humans. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0187926 pubmed publisherRare genetic variants in the core endocannabinoid system genes CNR1, CNR2, DAGLA, MGLL and FAAH were identified in molecular testing data from 6,032 patients with a broad spectrum of neurological disorders...
- Engeli S, Lehmann A, Kaminski J, Haas V, Janke J, Zoerner A, et al. Influence of dietary fat intake on the endocannabinoid system in lean and obese subjects. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2014;22:E70-6 pubmed publisher..Weight-neutral changes in dietary fat intake cannot explain excessive endocannabinoid availability in human obesity. Obesity and dietary fat intake affect ECS gene expression in a tissue-specific manner. ..
- Martella A, Sepe R, Silvestri C, Zang J, Fasano G, Carnevali O, et al. Important role of endocannabinoid signaling in the development of functional vision and locomotion in zebrafish. FASEB J. 2016;30:4275-4288 pubmed..development and show that the genes that code for enzymes that catalyze the anabolism and catabolism (mgll and dagla) of the endocannabinoid, 2-AG (2-arachidonoylglycerol), as well as 2-AG main receptor in the brain, cannabinoid ..
- Long L, Lind J, Webster M, Weickert C. Developmental trajectory of the endocannabinoid system in human dorsolateral prefrontal cortex. BMC Neurosci. 2012;13:87 pubmed publisher..Thus, expression of key genes in the endocannabinoid system changes with maturation of cortical function. ..
- Knight M, Hernandez D, Diede S, Dauwerse H, Rafferty I, van de Leemput J, et al. A duplication at chromosome 11q12.2-11q12.3 is associated with spinocerebellar ataxia type 20. Hum Mol Genet. 2008;17:3847-53 pubmed publisher..be pathogenic remains to be established, we speculate that the critical gene within the duplicated segment may be DAGLA, the product of which is normally present at the base of Purkinje cell dendritic spines and contributes to the ..
- Jung K, Mangieri R, Stapleton C, Kim J, Fegley D, Wallace M, et al. Stimulation of endocannabinoid formation in brain slice cultures through activation of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors. Mol Pharmacol. 2005;68:1196-202 pubmed..The results suggest that 2-AG is a primary endocannabinoid mediator of mGlu receptor-dependent neuronal plasticity. ..