Gene Symbol: CYP4F22
Description: cytochrome P450, family 4, subfamily F, polypeptide 22
Alias: ARCI5, INLNE, LI3, cytochrome P450 4F22, cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily E, polypeptide 2 homolog
- Use of bacteriocinogenic lactic acid bacteria to inhibit spontaneous nisin-resistant mutants of Listeria monocytogenes Scott AU Schillinger
Institut für Hygiene und Toxikologie, Bundesforschungsanstalt für Ernährung, Karlsruhe, Germany
J Appl Microbiol 85:657-63. 1998..Growth of a nisin-resistant mutant of L. monocytogenes Scott A (Li3) was also suppressed by the bacteriocinogenic cultures...
- Phylogenetic and functional analyses of the cytochrome P450 family 4Nina L Kirischian
Department of Biology, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Mol Phylogenet Evol 62:458-71. 2012..rates of functional divergence were high in pairwise comparison with CYP4X yet, comparisons with mammalian CYP4F22 genes generally had no statistically significant divergence...
- Updated molecular genetics and pathogenesis of ichthiyosesMasashi Akiyama
Department of Dermatology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
Nagoya J Med Sci 73:79-90. 2011..The known causative molecules underlying ichthyosis include ABCA12, lipoxygenase-3, 12R-lipoxygenase, CYP4F22, ichthyin and steroid sulfatase, all of which are thought to be related to the intercellular lipid layers...
- Analysis of TGM1, ALOX12B, ALOXE3, NIPAL4 and CYP4F22 in autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis from Galicia (NW Spain): evidence of founder effectsL Rodríguez-Pazos
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario, SERGAS, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Br J Dermatol 165:906-11. 2011..Mutations in six genes have been identified in autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis (ARCI). To date, few studies have analysed the spectrum of these mutations in specific populations...
- Effect of 50 MeV Li3+ irradiation on structural and electrical properties of Mn-doped ZnOS K Neogi
Department of Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
J Phys Condens Matter 23:205801. 2011..But all the irradiated Zn(0.96)Mn(0.04)O samples show a semiconducting nature in the whole range of temperatures. Results of room temperature resistivity, XRD and PAL measurements are consistent with each other...
- Finding homes for orphan cytochrome P450s: CYP4V2 and CYP4F22 in disease statesEdward J Kelly
Department of Pharmaceutics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Mol Interv 11:124-32. 2011..Human CYP4V2 and CYP4F22 are two such orphan P450s that are strongly linked to ocular andskin disease, respectively...
- Synthesis and structures of the [benzamidinato](3-) complexes Li(3)(tmeda)(L(1))](2) and [Li(thf)(4)][Li(5)(L(2))(OEt(2))(2)] [L(1) = N(SiMe(3))C(Ph)N(SiMe(3)) and L(2) = N(SiMe(3))C(C(6)H(4)-4)NPh]Martyn P Coles
Department of Chemistry, University of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9QJ, UK
Dalton Trans 40:3047-52. 2011..The following abbreviations are used: L(1) = N(SiMe(3))C(Ph)N(SiMe(3)); L(2) = N(SiMe(3))C(C(6)H(4)Me-4)N(Ph); tmeda = (Me(2)NCH(2)-)(2); thf = tetrahydrofuran.] This reduction is further supported by a DFT analysis...
- Arthrobacter livingstonensis sp. nov. and Arthrobacter cryotolerans sp. nov., salt-tolerant and psychrotolerant species from Antarctic soilLars Ganzert
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Research Department Potsdam, Telegrafenberg A45, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 61:979-84. 2011Two novel cold-tolerant, Gram-stain-positive, motile, facultatively anaerobic bacterial strains, LI2(T) and LI3(T), were isolated from moss-covered soil from Livingston Island, Antarctica, near the Bulgarian station St Kliment Ohridski...
- LC-MS/MS analysis of epoxyalcohols and epoxides of arachidonic acid and their oxygenation by recombinant CYP4F8 and CYP4F22T Nilsson
Division of Biochemical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Biomedicum, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Arch Biochem Biophys 494:64-71. 2010b>CYP4F22 and CYP4F8 are expressed in epidermis, and mutations of CYP4F22 are associated with lamellar ichthyosis. Epoxyalcohols (HEETs) and epoxides (EETs) of 20:4n-6 appear to be important for the water permeability barrier of skin...
- Electroacupuncture suppresses capsaicin-induced secondary hyperalgesia through an endogenous spinal opioid mechanismHee Young Kim
Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 1069, USA
Pain 145:332-40. 2009..EA (2 Hz, 3 mA) was applied to various pairs of acupoints, GB30-GB34, BL40-BL60, GV2-GV6, LI3-LI6 and SI3-TE8, for 30 min under isoflurane anesthesia and then the effect of EA on mechanical sensitivity of paw ..
- Insight into substrate binding in Shibasaki's Li3(THF)n(BINOLate)3Ln complexes and implications in catalysisAlfred J Wooten
P Roy and Diana T Vagelos Laboratories, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, 231 South 34th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6323, USA
J Am Chem Soc 130:7407-19. 2008..A hypothesis is also presented to explain why the lanthanide catalyst, Li 3(THF) n (BINOLate) 3La, is often the most enantioselective of the Li 3(THF) n (BINOLate) 3Ln derivatives...
- Pathogenesis of permeability barrier abnormalities in the ichthyoses: inherited disorders of lipid metabolismPeter M Elias
Dermatology Services, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Lipid Res 49:697-714. 2008..The barrier abnormality provokes the clinical phenotype in these disorders not only by stimulating epidermal proliferation, but also by inducing inflammation...
- Chiral-catalyst-based convergent synthesis of HIV protease inhibitor GRL-06579AHisashi Mihara
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
Chem Asian J 3:359-66. 2008..The amino alcohol unit was constructed by an La-Li3-tris(binaphthoxide) (LLB)-catalyzed diastereoselective nitroaldol reaction of N-Boc aldehyde (Boc = tert-..
- Rapid detection of homozygous mutations in congenital recessive ichthyosisJennie Lugassy
Department of Dermatology, Laboratory of Molecular Dermatology, Rambam Health Care Campus, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
Arch Dermatol Res 300:81-5. 2008..2058delC) and FLJ39501 (p.W521X). The present data demonstrate that the molecular analyses of CRI in consanguineous families can be readily completed in less than 96 h at relatively low costs...
- Mutations in a new cytochrome P450 gene in lamellar ichthyosis type 3Caroline Lefèvre
Centre National de Genotypage, Evry, France
Hum Mol Genet 15:767-76. 2006..in a new gene mapping within a previously identified locus on chromosome 19p12-q12, which has been defined as LI3 in the OMIM database (MIM 604777)...
- Gene selection for sample classification based on gene expression data: study of sensitivity to choice of parameters of the GA/KNN methodL Li
Biostatistics Branch Laboratory of Structural Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Bioinformatics 17:1131-42. 2001..As an extension to our earlier work, we systematically examine the sensitivity, reproducibility and stability of gene selection/sample classification to the choice of parameters of the algorithm...
- Two new loci for autosomal recessive ichthyosis on chromosomes 3p21 and 19p12-q12 and evidence for further genetic heterogeneityJ Fischer
Centre National de Genotypage, 91057 Evry Cedex, France
Am J Hum Genet 66:904-13. 2000..All four loci could be excluded in the others, implying further genetic heterogeneity in this disorder. Multipoint linkage analysis gave maximal LOD scores of 11.25 at locus D19S566 and 8.53 at locus D3S3564...
- Molecular modeling and identification of substrate binding site of orphan human cytochrome P450 4F22Suresh Kumar
Department of Bioinformatics, School of Biotechnology and Health Sciences, Karunya University, Coimbatore 641114, Tamil Nadu, India
Bioinformation 7:207-10. 2011..The human cytochrome P450 4F22 (CYP4F22) was categorized into "orphan" CYPs because of its unknown function...
- NATURE OF MAMMALIAN CUTANEOUS PERMEABILITY BARRIERPeter Elias; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- Risk Factors for Eczema Vaccinatum in Atopic DermatitisPeter Elias; Fiscal Year: 2005..immunogenetic abnormalities for the development of disseminated viral infections in patients with AD. ..
- NATURE OF MAMMALIAN CUTANEOUS PERMEABILITY BARRIERPeter Elias; Fiscal Year: 2006..Then, we will explore how such pathway influence the three key functions. The information from these studies could lead to entirely new approaches to the therapy of common skin disorders. ..
- Nature of mamalian Cutaneous Permeablilty BarrierPeter Elias; Fiscal Year: 2009..apos; ..
- Nature of mamalian Cutaneous Permeablilty BarrierPeter M Elias; Fiscal Year: 2010..apos; ..
- NATURE OF THE MAMMALIAN CUTANEOUS PERMEABILITY BARRIERPeter Elias; Fiscal Year: 1993..These studies could lead to novel approaches to enhance transdermal drug delivery, potentially allowing whole new classes of formerly excluded compounds to access the internal environment...
- NATURE OF MAMMALIAN CUTANEOUS PERMEABILITY BARRIERPeter Elias; Fiscal Year: 1991..These studies should provide new strategies for the regulation of cutaneous barrier function that could result in novel forms of therapy for burn wounds, and improved delivery of topical drugs...
- Melanocyte-Keratinocyte Cross-Talk In Relation To Barrier FunctionPeter M Elias; Fiscal Year: 2010..Our research could point to straight-forward methods that could improve the health status of individuals at risk due to fair pigmentation, including veterans with atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. ..