Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: cyclin D2
Description: cyclin D2
Alias: KIAK0002, MPPH3, G1/S-specific cyclin-D2
Products: cyclin D2
Publications127 found, 100 shown here
- Peters U, Jiao S, Schumacher F, Hutter C, Aragaki A, Baron J, et al. Identification of Genetic Susceptibility Loci for Colorectal Tumors in a Genome-Wide Meta-analysis. Gastroenterology. 2013;144:799-807.e24 pubmed publisher..3 (rs10911251; OR, 1.10 per risk allele; P = 9.5 Ã— 10(-8)), a locus within the cyclin D2 gene on chromosome 12p13.32 (rs3217810 per risk allele; OR, 0.84; P = 5...
- Zhang L, Liu X, Jin H, Guo X, Xia L, Chen Z, et al. miR-206 inhibits gastric cancer proliferation in part by repressing cyclinD2. Cancer Lett. 2013;332:94-101 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we provided evidence that miR-206 was a potential tumor suppressor and may be used as a therapeutic target for gastric cancer. ..
- Jia W, Zhang B, Matsuo K, Shin A, Xiang Y, Jee S, et al. Genome-wide association analyses in East Asians identify new susceptibility loci for colorectal cancer. Nat Genet. 2013;45:191-6 pubmed publisher..This study identified three new CRC susceptibility loci and provides additional insight into the genetics and biology of CRC. ..
- Cerny K, Garbacik S, Skees C, Burris W, Matthews J, Bridges P. Gestational form of Selenium in Free-Choice Mineral Mixes Affects Transcriptome Profiles of the Neonatal Calf Testis, Including those of Steroidogenic and Spermatogenic Pathways. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2016;169:56-68 pubmed publisher..Se consumed by dams of developing bull calves, while AKR1C4 (aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C4) and CCND2 (cyclin D2) tended (Pâ€‰<â€‰0.09) to be affected...
- Xu M, Chen X, Lin K, Zeng K, Liu X, Pan B, et al. The long noncoding RNA SNHG1 regulates colorectal cancer cell growth through interactions with EZH2 and miR-154-5p. Mol Cancer. 2018;17:141 pubmed publisher..In the cytoplasm, SNHG1 acted as a sponge for miR-154-5p, reducing its ability to repress Cyclin D2 (CCND2) expression...
- Swain A, Kulkeaw K, Tanaka Y, Nakanishi Y, Shirasawa S, Sugiyama D. DBA Lectin Binds to Highly Proliferative Mouse Erythroleukemia Cells. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:3625-33 pubmed..Ki-67 expression and MTS assay correlated with the DBA-binding pattern, with DBA(High) reflecting the highest proliferative tendency. Labeling with DBA allows selection of proliferating cells using flow cytometry. ..
- Di Fiore R, Drago Ferrante R, Pentimalli F, Di Marzo D, Forte I, D Anneo A, et al. MicroRNA-29b-1 impairs in vitro cell proliferation, selfâ€‘renewal and chemoresistance of human osteosarcoma 3AB-OS cancer stem cells. Int J Oncol. 2014;45:2013-23 pubmed publisher..Overall, the results show that miR-29b-1 suppresses stemness properties of 3AB-OSÂ CSCs and suggest that developing miR-29b-1 as a novel therapeutic agent might offer benefits for OS treatment. ..
- Sun C, Liu Z, Li S, Yang C, Xue R, Xi Y, et al. Down-regulation of c-Met and Bcl2 by microRNA-206, activates apoptosis, and inhibits tumor cell proliferation, migration and colony formation. Oncotarget. 2015;6:25533-74 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of miR-206 function could contribute to aberrant cell proliferation, migration, invasion and apoptosis, leading to NSCLS development. ..
- Wang H, Yuan Q, Niu M, Zhang W, Wen L, Fu H, et al. Transcriptional regulation of P63 on the apoptosis of male germ cells and three stages of spermatogenesis in mice. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:76 pubmed publisher..This study could provide novel targets for the diagnosis and treatment of male infertility. ..
- Gao Q, Sun L, Xiang F, Gao L, Jia Y, Zhang J, et al. Crybb2 deficiency impairs fertility in female mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;453:37-42 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal a critical role for CRYBB2 in female fertility and specific effects on the proliferation and survival status of ovarian granulosa cells. ..
- Hu Y, Chau T, Liu H, Liao D, Keane R, Nie Y, et al. Bile acids regulate nuclear receptor (Nur77) expression and intracellular location to control proliferation and apoptosis. Mol Cancer Res. 2015;13:281-92 pubmed publisher..These data show for the first time that BAs via Nur77 have a dual role in modulating cell survival and death. These findings establish a direct link between Nur77 and the carcinogenic effect of BAs. ..
- Korshunov A, Capper D, Reuss D, Schrimpf D, Ryzhova M, Hovestadt V, et al. Histologically distinct neuroepithelial tumors with histone 3 G34 mutation are molecularly similar and comprise a single nosologic entity. Acta Neuropathol. 2016;131:137-46 pubmed..Screening for H3.3 G34 mutation should therefore be recommended as a routine diagnostic marker for supratentorial CNS tumors across a broad histological spectrum. ..
- Takamoto I, Kubota N, Nakaya K, Kumagai K, Hashimoto S, Kubota T, et al. TCF7L2 in mouse pancreatic beta cells plays a crucial role in glucose homeostasis by regulating beta cell mass. Diabetologia. 2014;57:542-53 pubmed publisher..TCF7L2 expressed in the pancreatic beta cells plays a crucial role in glucose metabolism through regulation of the beta cell mass. ..
- Joshi H, Vastrad B, Vastrad C. Identification of Important Invasion-Related Genes in Non-functional Pituitary Adenomas. J Mol Neurosci. 2019;: pubmed publisher..The new important DEGs and pathways diagnosed in this study may serve key roles in the invasiveness of NFPAs and indicate more molecular targets for the treatment of NFPAs. ..
- Fu L, Shi J, Hu K, Wang J, Wang W, Ke X. Mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1 (MAPKBP1) is an unfavorable prognostic biomarker in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia. Oncotarget. 2015;6:8144-54 pubmed..Taken together, these findings suggest MAPKBP1highis a novel, unfavourably prognostic biomarker for CN-AML risk-stratification. ..
- Chermuła B, Brazert M, Jeseta M, Ozegowska K, Sujka Kordowska P, Konwerska A, et al. The Unique Mechanisms of Cellular Proliferation, Migration and Apoptosis are Regulated through Oocyte Maturational Development-A Complete Transcriptomic and Histochemical Study. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;20: pubmed publisher..Our results may be helpful in further elucidating the molecular basis and functional significance of a number of gene markers associated with the processes of migration, proliferation and angiogenesis occurring in COCs. ..
- Mao Z, Yang L, Lu X, Tan A, Wang Y, Ding F, et al. C1QTNF3 in the murine ovary and its function in folliculogenesis. Reproduction. 2018;155:333-346 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data demonstrate that C1QTNF3 is an intraovarian factor that promotes follicle growth by accelerating proliferation, decelerating apoptosis and promoting AKT/mTOR phosphorylation. ..
- Koide R, Kulkeaw K, Tanaka Y, Swain A, Nakanishi Y, Sugiyama D. Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Antagonist StemRegenin 1 Promotes the Expansion of Human Promyelocytic Leukemia Cell Line, NB4. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:3635-43 pubmed..SR1 promotes the expansion of NB4 cells in vitro, implying the need for caution regarding in vivo use of R1. ..
- Bhinge A, Namboori S, Bithell A, Soldati C, Buckley N, Stanton L. MiR-375 is Essential for Human Spinal Motor Neuron Development and May Be Involved in Motor Neuron Degeneration. Stem Cells. 2016;34:124-34 pubmed publisher..Importantly, SMA motor neurons were significantly more susceptible to DNA damage induced apoptosis suggesting that miR-375 may play a protective role in motor neurons. ..
- Qin N, Fan X, Xu X, Tyasi T, Li S, Zhang Y, et al. Cooperative Effects of FOXL2 with the Members of TGF-Î² Superfamily on FSH Receptor mRNA Expression and Granulosa Cell Proliferation from Hen Prehierarchical Follicles. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0141062 pubmed publisher..This cooperative action may be mediated by the examined Smad signals and simultaneously implicated in modulation of the StAR, CCND2, and CYP11A1 expression. ..
- Yenuganti V, Viergutz T, Vanselow J. Oleic acid induces specific alterations in the morphology, gene expression and steroid hormone production of cultured bovine granulosa cells. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2016;232:134-44 pubmed publisher..Suggestively, these effects might be partly due to the reduced expression of FSHR and thus the reduced responsiveness to FSH stimulation. ..
- McCullough L, Chen J, Cho Y, Khankari N, Bradshaw P, White A, et al. Modification of the association between recreational physical activity and survival after breast cancer by promoter methylation in breast cancer-related genes. Breast Cancer Res. 2017;19:19 pubmed publisher..05). We found no interaction between RPA and global methylation. The improved survival after breast cancer that is associated with RPA may be more pronounced in women with promoter tumor methylation in biologically plausible genes. ..
- Jing J, Jiang x, Chen J, Yao X, Zhao M, Li P, et al. Notch signaling pathway promotes the development of ovine ovarian follicular granulosa cells. Anim Reprod Sci. 2017;181:69-78 pubmed publisher..Collectively, Notch signaling pathway could be involved in the ovine follicular development by regulating the growth and estradiol production of granulosa cells. ..
- Spaeth J, Hunter C, Bonatakis L, Guo M, French C, Slack I, et al. The FOXP1, FOXP2 and FOXP4 transcription factors are required for islet alpha cell proliferation and function in mice. Diabetologia. 2015;58:1836-44 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings reveal an important role for the FOXP1, 2, and 4 proteins in governing postnatal alpha cell expansion and function. ..
- Oh S, Ko J, Oh C, Yoo K. Targeting the Epigenome as a Novel Therapeutic Approach for Breast Cancer. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017;1026:287-313 pubmed publisher..In this chapter, we will summarize the feature of epigenetic markers in breast cancer cells and the effect of single or combination of epigenetic reagents for breast cancer therapy. ..
- Guo Y, Xing Y. Weighted gene co-expression network analysis of pneumocytes under exposure to a carcinogenic dose of chloroprene. Life Sci. 2016;151:339-347 pubmed publisher..The seven hub genes may become valuable candidates for risk assessment biomarkers and therapeutic targets in lung cancer. ..
- Xu H, Moni M, LiÃ² P. Network regularised Cox regression and multiplex network models to predict disease comorbidities and survival of cancer. Comput Biol Chem. 2015;59 Pt B:15-31 pubmed publisher..Software in Matlab and R is available on our GitHub page: https://github.com/ssnhcom/NetworkRegularisedCox.git. ..
- Ding J, Yeh C, Sun Y, Lin C, Chou J, Ou Z, et al. Estrogen receptor β promotes renal cell carcinoma progression via regulating LncRNA HOTAIR-miR-138/200c/204/217 associated CeRNA network. Oncogene. 2018;37:5037-5053 pubmed publisher..Together, the identification of the ERβ-HOTAIR axis may provide us new biomarkers and/or therapeutic targets to better suppress RCC progression in the future. ..
- Zhong N, Shi S, Wang H, Wu G, Wang Y, Ma Q, et al. Silencing Aurora-A with siRNA inhibits cell proliferation in human lung adenocarcinoma cells. Int J Oncol. 2016;49:1028-38 pubmed publisher..Therefore, AURKA plays important roles in the proliferation of human lung adenocarcinoma cells, which suggests that AURKA could be a promising tool for lung adenocarcinoma therapy. ..
- Schmidt S, Jiang S, Zhou H, Willox B, Holthaus A, Kharchenko P, et al. Epstein-Barr virus nuclear antigen 3A partially coincides with EBNA3C genome-wide and is tethered to DNA through BATF complexes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:554-9 pubmed publisher..ChIP-re-ChIP revealed complexes of EBNA3A on DNA with BATF. These data strongly support a model in which EBNA3A is tethered to DNA through a BATF-containing protein complexes to enable continuous cell proliferation. ..
- Ewen M, Sluss H, Sherr C, Matsushime H, Kato J, Livingston D. Functional interactions of the retinoblastoma protein with mammalian D-type cyclins. Cell. 1993;73:487-97 pubmed..By contrast, cyclins D2 and D3, but not D1, activated another such kinase, cdk2. Introduction of cyclin D2 and Rb into the Rb-deficient cell line SAOS-2 led to overt Rb hyperphosphorylation, whereas Rb, expressed alone ..
- Ladam F, Damour I, Dumont P, Kherrouche Z, De Launoit Y, Tulasne D, et al. Loss of a negative feedback loop involving pea3 and cyclin d2 is required for pea3-induced migration in transformed mammary epithelial cells. Mol Cancer Res. 2013;11:1412-24 pubmed publisher..During investigation for molecular events downstream of Pea3, Cyclin D2 (CCND2) was identified as a new Pea3 target gene involved in the control of cellular proliferation and migration,..
- Kosmaczewska A, Ciszak L, Szteblich A, Laba A, Wojtowicz M, Wolowiec D, et al. Is cyclin D2 a marker of B-cLL cell activation?. Oncol Res. 2009;18:127-31 pubmed..The expression of cyclin D2 in B-CLL cells isolated from the peripheral blood of 27 untreated patients in relation to the apoptosis ratio ..
- Kawano M, Tanaka K, Itonaga I, Iwasaki T, Tsumura H. c-Myc Represses Tumor-Suppressive microRNAs, let-7a, miR-16 and miR-29b, and Induces Cyclin D2-Mediated Cell Proliferation in Ewing's Sarcoma Cell Line. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0138560 pubmed publisher..Three miRNAs, let-7a, miR-16 and miR-29b were significantly down-regulated, whereas c-Myc and cyclin D2 (CCND2) were significantly up-regulated in all tested ES cells compared with hMSCs...
- Faber Z, Chen X, Gedman A, Boggs K, Cheng J, Ma J, et al. The genomic landscape of core-binding factor acute myeloid leukemias. Nat Genet. 2016;48:1551-1556 pubmed publisher..This detailed analysis provides insights into the pathogenesis and development of CBF-AML, while highlighting dramatic differences in the landscapes of cooperating mutations for these related AML subtypes. ..
- Li Y, Shao G, Zhang M, Zhu F, Zhao B, He C, et al. miR-124 represses the mesenchymal features and suppresses metastasis in Ewing sarcoma. Oncotarget. 2017;8:10274-10286 pubmed publisher..We also found that cyclin D2 (CCND2) was a novel target gene of miR-124, and was directly involved in miR-124-mediated suppressive effects on ..
- Zhu W, Zhao M, Mattapally S, Chen S, Zhang J. CCND2 Overexpression Enhances the Regenerative Potency of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes: Remuscularization of Injured Ventricle. Circ Res. 2018;122:88-96 pubmed publisher..To determine whether overexpression of the cell cycle activator CCND2 (cyclin D2) in hiPSC-CMs can increase the graft size and improve myocardial recovery in a mouse model of myocardial ..
- Belso N, Szell M, Pivarcsi A, Kis K, Kormos B, Kenderessy A, et al. Differential expression of D-type cyclins in HaCaT keratinocytes and in psoriasis. J Invest Dermatol. 2008;128:634-42 pubmed..We also detected a significant increase in cyclin D2 and D3 mRNA expressions in psoriatic epidermis compared to normal epidermis with no difference in protein ..
- Terashima K, Yu A, Chow W, Hsu W, Chen P, Wong S, et al. Genome-wide analysis of DNA copy number alterations and loss of heterozygosity in intracranial germ cell tumors. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2014;61:593-600 pubmed publisher..Frequent gain of PRDM14 (8q13) implies that transcriptional regulation of primordial germ cell specification might be an important factor in the development of this tumor. ..
- Zhang B, Jia W, Matsuda K, Kweon S, Matsuo K, Xiang Y, et al. Large-scale genetic study in East Asians identifies six new loci associated with colorectal cancer risk. Nat Genet. 2014;46:533-42 pubmed publisher..11, 10q21.1 and 10q24.2. Furthermore, we replicated 22 previously reported CRC-associated loci. Our study provides insights into the genetic basis of CRC and suggests the involvement of new biological pathways. ..
- Li X, Gong X, Chen J, Zhang J, Sun J, Guo M. miR-340 inhibits glioblastoma cell proliferation by suppressing CDK6, cyclin-D1 and cyclin-D2. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;460:670-7 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results demonstrate that miR-340 plays a tumor-suppressive role in glioblastoma and may be useful as a diagnostic biomarker and/or a therapeutic avenue for glioblastoma. ..
- Yanagida A, Chikada H, Ito K, Umino A, Kato Itoh M, Yamazaki Y, et al. Liver maturation deficiency in p57(Kip2)-/- mice occurs in a hepatocytic p57(Kip2) expression-independent manner. Dev Biol. 2015;407:331-43 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, p57(Kip2)-/- hepatoblasts could differentiate into mature hepatocytes in p57(Kip2)-/- and WT chimeric mice, suggesting that the intrinsic activity of p57(Kip2) does not simply regulate hepatoblast maturation. ..
- Jeong O, Chae Y, Jung H, Park S, Cho S, Kook H, et al. Long noncoding RNA linc00598 regulates CCND2 transcription and modulates the G1 checkpoint. Sci Rep. 2016;6:32172 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that linc00598 plays an important role in cell cycle regulation and proliferation through its ability to regulate the transcription of CCND2. ..
- Hirai H, Sherr C. Interaction of D-type cyclins with a novel myb-like transcription factor, DMP1. Mol Cell Biol. 1996;16:6457-67 pubmed..These results raise the possibility that cyclin D-dependent kinases regulate gene expression in an RB independent manner, thereby serving to link other genetic programs to the cell cycle clock. ..
- Shahi M, Afzal M, Sinha S, Eberhart C, Rey J, Fan X, et al. Regulation of sonic hedgehog-GLI1 downstream target genes PTCH1, Cyclin D2, Plakoglobin, PAX6 and NKX2.2 and their epigenetic status in medulloblastoma and astrocytoma. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:614 pubmed publisher..of GLI1, the immediate downstream activator of the Shh signaling pathway on its downstream target genes PTCH1, Cyclin D2, Plakoglobin, NKX2.2 and PAX6 in medulloblastoma and astrocytic tumors...
- Branham M, Campoy E, Laurito S, Branham R, Urrutia G, Orozco J, et al. Epigenetic regulation of ID4 in the determination of the BRCAness phenotype in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2016;155:13-23 pubmed publisher..Our findings give new information of BRCAness etiology and encourage future studies on potential drug targets for BRCAness breast tumors. ..
- Fang X, Chen C, Xia F, Yu Z, Zhang Y, Zhang F, et al. CD274 promotes cell cycle entry of leukemia-initiating cells through JNK/Cyclin D2 signaling. J Hematol Oncol. 2016;9:124 pubmed..Mechanistically, we demonstrated that the levels of both phospho-JNK and Cyclin D2 were strikingly downregulated in CD274-null LICs...
- Teng Y, Ren Y, Hu X, Mu J, Samykutty A, Zhuang X, et al. MVP-mediated exosomal sorting of miR-193a promotes colon cancer progression. Nat Commun. 2017;8:14448 pubmed publisher..In summary, our data demonstrate that MVP-mediated selective sorting of tumour suppressor miRNA into exosomes promotes tumour progression. ..
- Davidson B, Hellesylt E, Holth A, Danielsen H, Skeie Jensen T, Katz B. Neuron navigator-2 and cyclin D2 are new candidate prognostic markers in uterine sarcoma. Virchows Arch. 2017;471:355-362 pubmed publisher..immunohistochemistry of transgelin (TGLN), neuron navigator-2 (NAV2), fatty acid binding protein-3 (FABP3), and cyclin D2 (CCND2) was analyzed in 305 uterine sarcomas (231 LMS, 74 LG-ESS)...
- Halsey C, Docherty M, McNeill M, Gilchrist D, Le Brocq M, Gibson B, et al. The GATA1s isoform is normally down-regulated during terminal haematopoietic differentiation and over-expression leads to failure to repress MYB, CCND2 and SKI during erythroid differentiation of K562 cells. J Hematol Oncol. 2012;5:45 pubmed publisher..In addition our data suggest that SKI may be a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of children with DS-AMKL. ..
- Spitzwieser M, Holzweber E, Pfeiler G, Hacker S, Cichna Markl M. Applicability of HIN-1, MGMT and RASSF1A promoter methylation as biomarkers for detecting field cancerization in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res. 2015;17:125 pubmed publisher..Further investigation is needed to test whether it can be used for defining surgical margins in order to prevent future recurrence of breast cancer. ..
- Hanna J, Garcia M, Go J, Finkelstein D, Kodali K, Pagala V, et al. PAX7 is a required target for microRNA-206-induced differentiation of fusion-negative rhabdomyosarcoma. Cell Death Dis. 2016;7:e2256 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results illustrate that miR-206 relieves the differentiation arrest in FN-RMS and suggests that miR-206 replacement could be a potential therapeutic differentiation strategy. ..
- Huang X, Zhang R, Mao Y, Zhou L, Zhang C. Recent advances in molecular biology and treatment strategies for intracranial germ cell tumors. World J Pediatr. 2016;12:275-282 pubmed publisher..Although open microsurgical excision is the traditional surgical strategy for IGCTs, recent publications also support the role of endoscopic surgical options for pineal region IGCTs. ..
- Shiller S, Zieske A, Holmes H, Feldman A, Law M, Saad R. CD5-positive, cyclinD1-negative mantle cell lymphoma with a translocation involving the CCND2 gene and the IGL locus. Cancer Genet. 2011;204:162-4 pubmed publisher..Clinical workup revealed stage IV disease. Current diagnostic criteria are insufficient for subclassifying this case, highlighting the need for additional studies on CCND2-translocated B-cell lymphomas to guide therapy appropriately. ..
- Casarini L, Riccetti L, De Pascali F, Gilioli L, Marino M, Vecchi E, et al. Estrogen Modulates Specific Life and Death Signals Induced by LH and hCG in Human Primary Granulosa Cells In Vitro. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These results confirm that relatively high levels of steroidogenic pathway activation are linked to pro-apoptotic signals in vitro, which may be counteracted by other factors, i.e., estrogens. ..
- Zheng D, Yang Y, Zhao K, Zheng S, Qin S. [Influences of zinc on concentrations of cyclin D2 and cyclin-dependent kinase 4 of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2010;24:1116-20 pubmedTo explore effects of zinc on the contents of cyclin D2, cyclin-dependent kinase 4 (CDK4), and their DNA and total cellular protein in human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells (hUCBMSCs)...
- Tiemann K, Alluin J, Honegger A, Chomchan P, Gaur S, Yun Y, et al. Small interfering RNAs targeting cyclin D1 and cyclin D2 enhance the cytotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents in mantle cell lymphoma cell lines. Leuk Lymphoma. 2011;52:2148-54 pubmed publisher..The combination of siRNA-mediated inhibition of the cyclins along with chemotherapeutic agents could potentially be used to lower the effective doses of the chemotherapeutic agents and reduce drug-related toxicities. ..
- Song C, Ren J, Ran L, Li Y, Li X, Chen X, et al. Cyclin D2 plays a regulatory role in HBV replication. Virology. 2014;462-463:149-57 pubmed publisher..In this study, we found that cyclin D2 was upregualted in HBV-expressing cells and liver tissues of HBV-transgenic mice...
- Li R, Wang L. Fibulin-4 is a novel Wnt/?-Catenin pathway activator in human osteosarcoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;474:730-735 pubmed publisher..Taken together, Fibulin-4 plays critical neoplastic roles in tumor growth of human OS by activating Wnt/?-Catenin signaling and may represent a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Curigliano G, Gomez Pardo P, Meric Bernstam F, Conte P, Lolkema M, Beck J, et al. Ribociclib plus letrozole in early breast cancer: A presurgical, window-of-opportunity study. Breast. 2016;28:191-8 pubmed publisher..The results suggest absence of a drug-drug interaction between ribociclib and letrozole and indicate ribociclib plus letrozole may reduce Ki67 expression in HR+, HER2- BC (NCT01919229). ..
- Saponara M, Urbini M, Astolfi A, Indio V, Ercolani G, Del Gaudio M, et al. Molecular characterization of metastatic exon 11 mutant gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) beyond KIT/PDGFRÎ± genotype evaluated by next generation sequencing (NGS). Oncotarget. 2015;6:42243-57 pubmed publisher..This contributes to a more detailed molecular understanding of this disease, useful for identification of new targets and novel therapeutics and representing a possible point of departure for a truly individualized clinical approach. ..
- White T, Surles Zeigler M, Ford G, Gates A, Davids B, Distel T, et al. Bilateral gene interaction hierarchy analysis of the cell death gene response emphasizes the significance of cell cycle genes following unilateral traumatic brain injury. BMC Genomics. 2016;17:130 pubmed publisher..Additional exploration into the remote suppression of CD genes may provide insight into neuroprotective mechanisms that could be used to develop therapies to prevent cell death following TBI. ..
- Kurita D, Takeuchi K, Kobayashi S, Hojo A, Uchino Y, Sakagami M, et al. A cyclin D1-negative mantle cell lymphoma with an IGL-CCND2 translocation that relapsed with blastoid morphology and aggressive clinical behavior. Virchows Arch. 2016;469:471-6 pubmed publisher..Herein, we describe a cyclin D1-negative, cyclin D2-positive MCL with a CCND2 and immunoglobulin lambda light chain (IGL) translocation...
- Welch P, Wang J. Disruption of retinoblastoma protein function by coexpression of its C pocket fragment. Genes Dev. 1995;9:31-46 pubmed..These results suggest that the inhibition of RB-binding proteins is not sufficient to suppress cell growth and that the assembly of RB-mediated protein complexes is also important for the promotion of cell-cycle arrest. ..
- Sweeney K, Sarcevic B, Sutherland R, Musgrove E. Cyclin D2 activates Cdk2 in preference to Cdk4 in human breast epithelial cells. Oncogene. 1997;14:1329-40 pubmed..Synchronisation studies in 184 cells demonstrated that cyclin D1 and cyclin D2 were differentially regulated during G1, with cyclin D2 abundance increasing by 3...
- Murai Y, Dobashi Y, Okada E, Ishizawa S, Shiota M, Mori S, et al. Study on the role of G1 cyclins in Epstein-Barr virus-associated human lymphomas maintained in severe combined immune deficiency (SCID) mice. Int J Cancer. 2001;92:232-9 pubmed..mRNA expression of cyclin D1 (CCND1), cyclin D2 (CCND2), cyclin E (CCNE), cyclin-dependent kinase 2 (CDK2) and 4 (CDK4) was found in all 3 types of lymphomas...
- Maeda I, Ohta T, Koizumi H, Fukuda M. In vitro ubiquitination of cyclin D1 by ROC1-CUL1 and ROC1-CUL3. FEBS Lett. 2001;494:181-5 pubmed..The results suggest the involvement of ROC1-cullin ligases in cyclin D1 ubiquitination and a potential mechanism whereby the cullin subunit is ubiquitinated itself while ubiquitinating a substrate. ..
- Schmidt B, Rose A, Steinhoff C, Strohmeyer T, Hartmann M, Ackermann R. Up-regulation of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/cyclin D2 expression but down-regulation of cyclin-dependent kinase 2/cyclin E in testicular germ cell tumors. Cancer Res. 2001;61:4214-21 pubmed..e., cyclin-dependent kinases 2 and 4, cyclin D2 are located on this chromosomal region...
- Decker T, Schneller F, Hipp S, Miething C, Jahn T, Duyster J, et al. Cell cycle progression of chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells is controlled by cyclin D2, cyclin D3, cyclin-dependent kinase (cdk) 4 and the cdk inhibitor p27. Leukemia. 2002;16:327-34 pubmed..D3 is the principal D-type cyclin which mediates G1 progression in normal B cells, but in B-CLL cells both cyclin D2 and cyclin D3, were strongly upregulated upon stimulation...
- Yu J, Leung W, Ebert M, Leong R, Tse P, Chan M, et al. Absence of cyclin D2 expression is associated with promoter hypermethylation in gastric cancer. Br J Cancer. 2003;88:1560-5 pubmedExpression of cyclin D2 is absent in 30-70% of gastric cancers. We investigated the role of promoter hypermethylation in the transcriptional silencing of cyclin D2 in five gastric cell lines and 47 primary gastric carcinomas...
- Becker K, Ghule P, Lian J, Stein J, Van Wijnen A, Stein G. Cyclin D2 and the CDK substrate p220(NPAT) are required for self-renewal of human embryonic stem cells. J Cell Physiol. 2010;222:456-64 pubmed publisher..We show that cyclin D2 is prominently expressed in pluripotent hES cells, but cyclin D1 eclipses cyclin D2 during differentiation...
- Hu Q, Fu J, Luo B, Huang M, Guo W, Lin Y, et al. OY-TES-1 may regulate the malignant behavior of liver cancer via NANOG, CD9, CCND2 and CDCA3: a bioinformatic analysis combine with RNAi and oligonucleotide microarray. Oncol Rep. 2015;33:1965-75 pubmed publisher..Thus, the present study may provide important information for further investigation of the roles of OY-TES-1 in liver cancer. ..
- Martorelli D, Muraro E, Mastorci K, Dal Col J, FaÃ¨ D, Furlan C, et al. A natural HIV p17 protein variant up-regulates the LMP-1 EBV oncoprotein and promotes the growth of EBV-infected B-lymphocytes: implications for EBV-driven lymphomagenesis in the HIV setting. Int J Cancer. 2015;137:1374-85 pubmed publisher..because of a higher affinity to CXCR2, and enhanced the proliferation of these cells, an effect associated with cyclin D2 and D3 up-regulation and increased interleukin-6 production...
- Truong P, Lao T, Doan T, Le T. Loss of expression of cyclin d2 by aberrant DNA methylation: a potential biomarker in vietnamese breast cancer patients. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16:2209-13 pubmed..b>Cyclin D2 is implicated in tumor suppression...
- Song J, Uyttersprot N, Classen S, Waisman A. The IgG1 B-cell receptor provides survival and proliferative signals analogue to the Ig? but not the Ig? co-receptor. Eur J Immunol. 2016;46:1878-86 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate functional differences between Ig? and Ig? in the transduction of IgG1 BCR signal. ..
- Wu R, Tang S, Wang M, Xu X, Yao C, Wang S. MicroRNA-497 Induces Apoptosis and Suppresses Proliferation via the Bcl-2/Bax-Caspase9-Caspase3 Pathway and Cyclin D2 Protein in HUVECs. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0167052 pubmed publisher..Therefore, miR-497 could be a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of atherosclerosis. ..
- Ishikawa Y. Genetic abnormalities in core binding factor acute myeloid leukemia. Rinsho Ketsueki. 2017;58:991-998 pubmed publisher..CBF-AML is a still heterogeneous disease entity, and it is necessary to elucidate the combinations of genomic abnormalities and clonal evolutions for better understanding of the disease and to develop a new treatment strategy...
- Bartkova J, Rajpert De Meyts E, Skakkebaek N, Bartek J. D-type cyclins in adult human testis and testicular cancer: relation to cell type, proliferation, differentiation, and malignancy. J Pathol. 1999;187:573-81 pubmed..Most carcinoma-in-situ lesions appeared to gain expression of cyclin D2 but not D1 or D3, while the invasive testicular tumours showed variable positivity for cyclins D2 and D3, but ..
- Choi D, Lee E, Yoon S, Hwang S, Yoon B, Lee J. Clinical correlation of cyclin D2 mRNA expression in human luteinized granulosa cells. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2000;17:574-9 pubmedThe aim was to evaluate whether the expression of cyclin D2 mRNA in human luteinized granulosa cells correlates with the clinical parameters of women undergoing in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer (IVF-ET) programs...
- Lin J, Jinno S, Okayama H. Cdk6-cyclin D3 complex evades inhibition by inhibitor proteins and uniquely controls cell's proliferation competence. Oncogene. 2001;20:2000-9 pubmed..These results suggest a role for the Cdk6-D3 complex in regulating cell's proliferation ability in response to external stimuli. ..
- Padar A, Sathyanarayana U, Suzuki M, Maruyama R, Hsieh J, Frenkel E, et al. Inactivation of cyclin D2 gene in prostate cancers by aberrant promoter methylation. Clin Cancer Res. 2003;9:4730-4 pubmedLoss or abnormal expression of Cyclin D2, a crucial cell cycle-regulatory gene, has been described in human cancers; however, data for prostate tumors are lacking...
- Fackler M, McVeigh M, Evron E, Garrett E, Mehrotra J, Polyak K, et al. DNA methylation of RASSF1A, HIN-1, RAR-beta, Cyclin D2 and Twist in in situ and invasive lobular breast carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2003;107:970-5 pubmed..The promoter methylation status of 5 cancer-related genes (RASSF1A, HIN-1, RAR-beta, Cyclin D2 and Twist) was evaluated in 2 types of lobular cancers, in situ (LCIS) and invasive lobular carcinomas (ILC) (n =..
- Oshimo Y, Nakayama H, Ito R, Kitadai Y, Yoshida K, Chayama K, et al. Promoter methylation of cyclin D2 gene in gastric carcinoma. Int J Oncol. 2003;23:1663-70 pubmed..The cyclin D2 gene is overexpressed in a subset of gastric carcinoma...
- Bergsagel P, Kuehl W, Zhan F, Sawyer J, Barlogie B, Shaughnessy J. Cyclin D dysregulation: an early and unifying pathogenic event in multiple myeloma. Blood. 2005;106:296-303 pubmed..However, despite subsequent progression events, these groups have differing gene expression profiles and also significant differences in the prevalence of bone disease, frequency at relapse, and progression to extramedullary tumor. ..
- Kobayashi T, Nakamura E, Shimizu Y, Terada N, Maeno A, Kobori G, et al. Restoration of cyclin D2 has an inhibitory potential on the proliferation of LNCaP cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;387:196-201 pubmed publisherDespite well known oncogenic function of G1-S cell-cycle progression, cyclin D2 (CCND2) is often silenced epigenetically in prostate cancers...