Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CSTF3
Description: cleavage stimulation factor subunit 3
Alias: CSTF-77, cleavage stimulation factor subunit 3, CF-1 77 kDa subunit, CSTF 77 kDa subunit, cleavage stimulation factor 77 kDa subunit, cleavage stimulation factor, 3' pre-RNA, subunit 3, 77kD, cleavage stimulation factor, 3' pre-RNA, subunit 3, 77kDa
- Luo J, Jiang B, Li C, Jia X, Shi D. CYC27 Synthetic Derivative of Bromophenol from Red Alga Rhodomela confervoides: Anti-Diabetic Effects of Sensitizing Insulin Signaling Pathways and Modulating RNA Splicing-Associated RBPs. Mar Drugs. 2019;17: pubmed publisher..that CYC27 modulated the process of mRNA splicing via phosphorylation of the relevant RBPs, including upregulated Cstf3 and Srrt...
- Xiong Y, Deng Y, Wang K, Zhou H, Zheng X, Si L, et al. Profiles of alternative splicing in colorectal cancer and their clinical significance: A study based on large-scale sequencing data. EBioMedicine. 2018;36:183-195 pubmed publisher..Stratifying patients according to the PSI value of AT in CXCL12 and RI in CSTF3 formed significant Kaplan-Meier curves in both OS and DFS survival analysis...
- Guo J, Wang Q, Liu Y, Lu L, Hua Y, Hu R, et al. Association of expression of ZNF606 gene from monocytes with the risk of coronary artery disease. Clin Biochem. 2018;60:44-51 pubmed publisher..AUCs ≥0.8 were accounted as highly specific association with CAD. GBA2, CSTF3, ZNF606 and MPP5 were selected as mRNAs candidates from chip data reanalysis. GBA2 (P = ...
- Sonkar A, Yadav S, Ahmed S. Cleavage and polyadenylation factor, Rna14 is an essential protein required for the maintenance of genomic integrity in fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016;1863:189-97 pubmed publisher..The orthologs of Rna14 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae (sc Rna14) and human (CstF3) contain similar domain architecture and are required for 3'-end processing of pre-mRNA...
- Fong N, Bentley D. Capping, splicing, and 3' processing are independently stimulated by RNA polymerase II: different functions for different segments of the CTD. Genes Dev. 2001;15:1783-95 pubmed..We conclude that the CTD independently stimulates all three major pre-mRNA processing steps and that different regions of the CTD can serve distinct functions in pre-mRNA processing. ..
- Takagaki Y, Manley J. A human polyadenylation factor is a G protein beta-subunit homologue. J Biol Chem. 1992;267:23471-4 pubmed..Possible roles of the transducin repeat, both in CstF function specifically and in other beta-subunit homologues more generally, are discussed. ..
- Ruepp M, Schweingruber C, Kleinschmidt N, Schumperli D. Interactions of CstF-64, CstF-77, and symplekin: implications on localisation and function. Mol Biol Cell. 2011;22:91-104 pubmed publisher..Thus, the interactions between CstF-64/CstF-64Tau and CstF-77 are important for the maintenance of stoichiometric nuclear levels of the CstF complex components and for their intracellular localization, stability, and function. ..
- Emili A, Schieltz D, Yates J, Hartwell L. Dynamic interaction of DNA damage checkpoint protein Rad53 with chromatin assembly factor Asf1. Mol Cell. 2001;7:13-20 pubmed..Biochemical and molecular genetic studies suggest that Asf1 is an important target of the Rad53-dependent DNA damage response and that Rad53 may directly regulate chromatin assembly during DNA replication and repair. ..
- Di Giammartino D, Li W, Ogami K, Yashinskie J, Hoque M, Tian B, et al. RBBP6 isoforms regulate the human polyadenylation machinery and modulate expression of mRNAs with AU-rich 3' UTRs. Genes Dev. 2014;28:2248-60 pubmed publisher..Our results implicate RBBP6 and iso3 as novel regulators of 3' processing, especially of RNAs with AU-rich 3' UTRs. ..
- Miles W, Lembo A, Volorio A, Brachtel E, Tian B, Sgroi D, et al. Alternative Polyadenylation in Triple-Negative Breast Tumors Allows NRAS and c-JUN to Bypass PUMILIO Posttranscriptional Regulation. Cancer Res. 2016;76:7231-7241 pubmed..RT-PCR profiling identified elevated levels of polyadenylation factor CSTF3 in tumors with APA...
- Yang W, Hsu P, Yang F, Song J, Varani G. Reconstitution of the CstF complex unveils a regulatory role for CstF-50 in recognition of 3'-end processing signals. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;: pubmed publisher..We further demonstrate that CstF-77 boosts the affinity of the CstF-64 RRM to the RNA targets and CstF-50 fine tunes the ability of the complex to recognize G/U sequences of certain lengths and content...
- Yankulov K, Todorov I, Romanowski P, Licatalosi D, Cilli K, McCracken S, et al. MCM proteins are associated with RNA polymerase II holoenzyme. Mol Cell Biol. 1999;19:6154-63 pubmed..These results suggest a new function for MCM proteins as components of the Pol II transcriptional apparatus. ..
- Kaufmann I, Martin G, Friedlein A, Langen H, Keller W. Human Fip1 is a subunit of CPSF that binds to U-rich RNA elements and stimulates poly(A) polymerase. EMBO J. 2004;23:616-26 pubmed..These results show that hFip1 significantly contributes to CPSF-mediated stimulation of PAP activity. ..
- Luo W, Ji Z, Pan Z, You B, Hoque M, Li W, et al. The conserved intronic cleavage and polyadenylation site of CstF-77 gene imparts control of 3' end processing activity through feedback autoregulation and by U1 snRNP. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003613 pubmed publisher..Thus, the conserved intronic pA of the CstF-77 gene may function as a sensor for cellular C/P and splicing activities, controlling the homeostasis of CstF-77 and C/P activity and impacting cell proliferation and differentiation. ..
- Mick E, McGough J, Deutsch C, Frazier J, Kennedy D, Goldberg R. Genome-wide association study of proneness to anger. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e87257 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that signaling pathways regulating intracellular calcium homeostasis, which are relevant to memory, learning, and neuronal survival, may in part underlie the expression of Angry Temperament. ..
- Wu Z, Wang C, Bai M, Li X, Mei Q, Li X, et al. An LRP16-containing preassembly complex contributes to NF-ÎºB activation induced by DNA double-strand breaks. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:3167-79 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the study has provided important new mechanistic insights concerning DSB-induced NF-ÎºB activation. ..