Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CPA2
Description: carboxypeptidase A2
Alias: carboxypeptidase A2, carboxypeptidase A2 (pancreatic)
- D Silva N, Donini A, O Donnell M. The roles of V-type H+-ATPase and Na+/K+-ATPase in energizing K+ and H+ transport in larval Drosophila gut epithelia. J Insect Physiol. 2017;98:284-290 pubmed publisher..gradients established by the VA in the latter regions, consistent with the presence of a Cation-Proton Antiporter (CPA2) identified in other insect epithelia...
- Szmola R, Bence M, Carpentieri A, Szabo A, Costello C, Samuelson J, et al. Chymotrypsin C is a co-activator of human pancreatic procarboxypeptidases A1 and A2. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:1819-27 pubmed publisherHuman digestive carboxypeptidases CPA1, CPA2, and CPB1 are secreted by the pancreas as inactive proenzymes containing a 94-96-amino acid-long propeptide...
- Yang Y, Jin L, Zhang J, Wang J, Zhao X, Wu G, et al. High HSF4 expression is an independent indicator of poor overall survival and recurrence free survival in patients with primary colorectal cancer. IUBMB Life. 2017;69:956-961 pubmed publisher..COL11A2, CLPS, and ARSA and colocalized with PTGER1, ADRB1, PEX12, CLPS, PSEN2, KCNJ5, CPA1, ARSA, PNLIP, IRX4, CPA2, IDUA, BCKDHA, and CTRL. We hypothesized that HSF4 might exert its oncogenic effects in CRC via some of these genes...
- Szabo A, Pilsak C, Bence M, Witt H, Sahin Toth M. Complex Formation of Human Proelastases with Procarboxypeptidases A1 and A2. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:17706-16 pubmed publisher..CELA2A, CELA3A, and CELA3B; chymotrypsinogens CTRB1, CTRB2, CTRC, and CTRL1; and procarboxypeptidases CPA1, CPA2, and CPB1...
- Pustovalova Y, Kukić P, Vendruscolo M, Korzhnev D. Probing the Residual Structure of the Low Populated Denatured State of ADA2h under Folding Conditions by Relaxation Dispersion Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Biochemistry. 2015;54:4611-22 pubmed publisher..CPMG RD data analysis thus allowed a detailed structural characterization of the ADA2h denatured state under folding conditions not previously achieved for this protein. ..
- Catasus L, Vendrell J, Aviles F, Carreira S, Puigserver A, Billeter M. The sequence and conformation of human pancreatic procarboxypeptidase A2. cDNA cloning, sequence analysis, and three-dimensional model. J Biol Chem. 1995;270:6651-7 pubmed..Ten structures of human carboxypeptidase A2 were determined on the basis of each of the two known crystal structures...
- Laethem R, Blumenkopf T, Cory M, Elwell L, Moxham C, Ray P, et al. Expression and characterization of human pancreatic preprocarboxypeptidase A1 and preprocarboxypeptidase A2. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1996;332:8-18 pubmed..of a human pancreatic cDNA library with cDNA probes that encoded either rat carboxypeptidase A1 (rCPA1) or carboxypeptidase A2 (rCPA2) was used to clone the human prepro-CPA homologs...
- Pascual R, Burgos F, Salva M, Soriano F, Mendez E, Aviles F. Purification and properties of five different forms of human procarboxypeptidases. Eur J Biochem. 1989;179:609-16 pubmed..N-terminal extended sequence analysis carried out on these proenzymes confirm that they constitute different isologous forms. ..
- Yin Z, Yang C, Long C, Li A. Influence of surface properties of RO membrane on membrane fouling for treating textile secondary effluent. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017;24:16253-16262 pubmed publisher..on membrane fouling, the performances of three commercial polyamide thin-film composite RO membranes (BW30-4040, CPA2-4040, and RE-4040-FEN) with different roughness and hydrophilicity were investigated for treating textile SE...
- Wouters M, Husain A. Changes in zinc ligation promote remodeling of the active site in the zinc hydrolase superfamily. J Mol Biol. 2001;314:1191-207 pubmed..Some residues important to the catalytic mechanism are not conserved amongst members. We discuss how molecules acting in trans may have facilitated the mutation of catalytically important residues in the active site in this group. ..
- Nakano E, Geisz A, Masamune A, Niihori T, Hamada S, Kume K, et al. Variants in pancreatic carboxypeptidase genes CPA2 and CPB1 are not associated with chronic pancreatitis. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2015;309:G688-94 pubmed publisher..Besides CPA1, there are two other human pancreatic carboxypeptidases (CPA2 and CPB1). Here we examined whether CPA2 and CPB1 alterations are associated with CP in Japan and Germany...
- Jiménez M, Villegas V, Santoro J, Serrano L, Vendrell J, Aviles F, et al. NMR solution structure of the activation domain of human procarboxypeptidase A2. Protein Sci. 2003;12:296-305 pubmed..0 and 298K is 4.9 +/- 0.3 kcal.mole(-1), in good agreement with the values determined by thermal or denaturant unfolding studies. ..
- Hayashida S, Yamasaki K, Asada Y, Soeda E, Niikawa N, Kishino T. Construction of a physical and transcript map flanking the imprinted MEST/PEG1 region at 7q32. Genomics. 2000;66:221-5 pubmed..This integrated physical and transcript map provides a valuable resource for identification of an imprinted gene(s) in this region as well as a candidate gene(s) for autistic disorder. ..
- Reverter D, Garcia Saez I, Catasus L, Vendrell J, Coll M, Aviles F. Characterisation and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of human pancreatic procarboxypeptidase A2. FEBS Lett. 1997;420:7-10 pubmed..The hydrolytic action of carboxypeptidase A2 on peptide substrates with different lengths and residues at the C-terminus was analysed, and a preference ..
- Dantas G, Corrent C, Reichow S, Havranek J, Eletr Z, Isern N, et al. High-resolution structural and thermodynamic analysis of extreme stabilization of human procarboxypeptidase by computational protein design. J Mol Biol. 2007;366:1209-21 pubmed