Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CNOT6L
Description: CCR4-NOT transcription complex subunit 6 like
Alias: CCR4b, CCR4-NOT transcription complex subunit 6-like, carbon catabolite repressor protein 4 homolog B
- Sha Q, Yu J, Guo J, Dai X, Jiang J, Zhang Y, et al. CNOT6L couples the selective degradation of maternal transcripts to meiotic cell cycle progression in mouse oocyte. EMBO J. 2018;37: pubmed publisher..i>In vivo functional and mechanistic information regarding its multiple subunits remains insufficient. Cnot6l, one of four genes encoding CCR4-NOT catalytic subunits, is preferentially expressed in mouse oocytes...
- Li J, Lv Y, Liu R, Yu Y, Shan C, Bian W, et al. Identification and characterization of a conservative W chromosome-linked circRNA in half-smooth tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis) reveal its female-biased expression in immune organs. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;82:531-535 pubmed publisher..363 nucleotides on W chromosome (termed as Wcirc5284614), which was spliced with the exon3, exon4, and exon5 of CNOT6L. Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction indicated that Wcirc5284614 was mainly expressed in female's ..
- Maryati M, Airhihen B, Winkler G. The enzyme activities of Caf1 and Ccr4 are both required for deadenylation by the human Ccr4-Not nuclease module. Biochem J. 2015;469:169-76 pubmed publisher..protein BTG2, is encoded by CNOT7 and CNOT8, whereas Ccr4 is encoded by the highly similar genes CNOT6 and CNOT6L. Currently, it is unclear whether the catalytic subunits work co-operatively or whether the nuclease components ..
- Ma J, Fukuda Y, Schultz R. Mobilization of Dormant Cnot7 mRNA Promotes Deadenylation of Maternal Transcripts During Mouse Oocyte Maturation. Biol Reprod. 2015;93:48 pubmed publisher..We report here that Cnot7, Cnot6l, and Pan2, key components of deadenylation machinery, are also dormant maternal mRNAs that are recruited during ..
- Liu Q, Zhu L, Liu F, Hua M, Ding H, He S, et al. Function of Nanos1 gene in the development of reproductive organs of Schistosoma japonicum. Parasitol Res. 2017;116:1505-1513 pubmed publisher..also induced the reduction of eggs, and affected the changes of reproduction-related genes, like Pumilio, CNOT6L, and Fs800...
- Falch C, Sundaram A, Ã˜ystese K, Normann K, Lekva T, Silamikelis I, et al. Gene expression profiling of fast- and slow-growing non-functioning gonadotroph pituitary adenomas. Eur J Endocrinol. 2018;178:295-307 pubmed publisher..05). These were PCDH18, UNC5D, EMCN, MYO1B, GPM6A and six EMT-related genes (SPAG9, SKIL, MTDH, HOOK1, CNOT6L and PRKACB)...
- Mittal S, Aslam A, Doidge R, Medica R, Winkler G. The Ccr4a (CNOT6) and Ccr4b (CNOT6L) deadenylase subunits of the human Ccr4-Not complex contribute to the prevention of cell death and senescence. Mol Biol Cell. 2011;22:748-58 pubmed publisher..Here we focused on the role of the highly similar Ccr4a (CNOT6) and Ccr4b (CNOT6L) deadenylase subunits of the Ccr4-Not complex...
- Clement S, Scheckel C, Stoecklin G, Lykke Andersen J. Phosphorylation of tristetraprolin by MK2 impairs AU-rich element mRNA decay by preventing deadenylase recruitment. Mol Cell Biol. 2011;31:256-66 pubmed publisher..Thus, TTP may remain poised to rapidly reactivate deadenylation of bound transcripts to downregulate gene expression once the p38 MAPK pathway is deactivated. ..
- Zhou W, Thiery J. Loss of Git2 induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition by miR146a-Cnot6L-controlled expression of Zeb1. J Cell Sci. 2013;126:2740-6 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we found that Cnot6L, a validated target of miR-146a, affects the stability of Zeb1 mRNA through its deadenylase activity...
- Chimusa E, Zaitlen N, Daya M, Möller M, van Helden P, Mulder N, et al. Genome-wide association study of ancestry-specific TB risk in the South African Coloured population. Hum Mol Genet. 2014;23:796-809 pubmed publisher..This study provides insights into identifying disease genes and ancestry-specific disease risk in multi-way admixed populations. ..
- Polesskaya A, Pinna G, Sassi Y, Vandamme M, Bigot A, Mouly V, et al. Post-transcriptional modulation of interleukin 8 by CNOT6L regulates skeletal muscle differentiation. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016;1863:263-70 pubmed publisherb>CNOT6L is a deadenylase subunit belonging to the CCR4-NOT complex, a major deadenylase complex in eukaryotes involved at multiple levels in regulation of gene expression...
- Zhang Q, Yan D, Guo E, Ding B, Yang W, Liu R, et al. Structural basis for inhibition of the deadenylase activity of human CNOT6L. FEBS Lett. 2016;590:1270-9 pubmed publisherHuman CNOT6L/CCR4, a member of the endonuclease-exonuclease-phosphatase (EEP) family enzymes, is one of the two deadenylase enzymes in the conserved CCR4-NOT complex...
- Naylor M, Weiss S, Lange C. A Bayesian approach to genetic association studies with family-based designs. Genet Epidemiol. 2010;34:569-74 pubmed publisher..We then applied the approach to a genome-wide association scan to search for associations between single nucleotide polymorphisms and body mass index in the Childhood Asthma Management Program data. ..
- Petit A, Wohlbold L, Bawankar P, Huntzinger E, Schmidt S, Izaurralde E, et al. The structural basis for the interaction between the CAF1 nuclease and the NOT1 scaffold of the human CCR4-NOT deadenylase complex. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:11058-72 pubmed publisher..Our findings shed light on the assembly of the CCR4-NOT complex and provide the basis for dissecting the role of the NOT module in mRNA deadenylation. ..