Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CEP350
Description: centrosomal protein 350
Alias: CAP350, GM133, centrosome-associated protein 350, centrosomal protein 350kDa
- Cheng C, Zhang H, Li Y, Zhou Y, Lu W, Yao L. The effect of Diosmin on the blood proteome in a rat model of venous thrombosis. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;104:778-787 pubmed publisher..treatment by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-DE), and investigate the effect of a crucial protein known as CEP350 on human vascular endothelial cell growth...
- Mann M, Black M, Jones D, Ward J, Yew C, Newberg J, et al. Transposon mutagenesis identifies genetic drivers of Braf(V600E) melanoma. Nat Genet. 2015;47:486-95 pubmed publisher..We also functionally validate CEP350 as a new tumor-suppressor gene in human melanoma...
- Drabik A, Bodzon Kulakowska A, Suder P, Silberring J, Kulig J, Sierzega M. Glycosylation Changes in Serum Proteins Identify Patients with Pancreatic Cancer. J Proteome Res. 2017;16:1436-1444 pubmed publisher..Here, we report four proteins (LIFR, CE350, VP13A, HPT) found in sera from pancreatic cancer patients carrying aberrant glycan structures as compared to those of controls. ..
- Nishijima Y, Hagiya Y, Kubo T, Takei R, Katoh Y, Nakayama K. RABL2 interacts with the intraflagellar transport-B complex and CEP19 and participates in ciliary assembly. Mol Biol Cell. 2017;28:1652-1666 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that RABL2 localized to the basal body plays crucial roles in ciliary/flagellar assembly via its interaction with the IFT-B complex. ..
- Weidemann M, Schuster Gossler K, Stauber M, Wrede C, Hegermann J, Ott T, et al. CFAP157 is a murine downstream effector of FOXJ1 that is specifically required for flagellum morphogenesis and sperm motility. Development. 2016;143:4736-4748 pubmed..CFAP157 protein localises to basal bodies and interacts with tubulin and the centrosomal protein CEP350. Cfap157 knockout mice appear normal but homozygous males are infertile...
- Mojarad B, Gupta G, Hasegan M, Goudiam O, Basto R, Gingras A, et al. CEP19 cooperates with FOP and CEP350 to drive early steps in the ciliogenesis programme. Open Biol. 2017;7: pubmed publisher..Here, we demonstrate functional interplay between CEP19, FOP and CEP350 in ciliogenesis...
- Gavilan M, Arjona M, Zurbano A, Formstecher E, Martínez Morales J, Bornens M, et al. Alpha-catenin-dependent recruitment of the centrosomal protein CAP350 to adherens junctions allows epithelial cells to acquire a columnar shape. PLoS Biol. 2015;13:e1002087 pubmed publisher..Here, we report that the centrosomal microtubule (MT)-binding protein CAP350 localises at adherens junctions in epithelial cells...
- Patel H, Truant R, Rachubinski R, Capone J. Activity and subcellular compartmentalization of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha are altered by the centrosome-associated protein CAP350. J Cell Sci. 2005;118:175-86 pubmed..We show here that PPAR(alpha) interacts with the centrosome-associated protein CAP350. CAP350 also interacts with PPAR(delta), PPAR(gamma) and liver-X-receptor alpha, but not with the 9-cis retinoic ..
- Kanie T, Abbott K, Mooney N, Plowey E, Demeter J, JACKSON P. The CEP19-RABL2 GTPase Complex Binds IFT-B to Initiate Intraflagellar Transport at the Ciliary Base. Dev Cell. 2017;42:22-36.e12 pubmed publisher..and mass spectrometry of interactors of the centrosomal and ciliopathy protein, CEP19, we identify CEP350, FOP, and the RABL2B GTPase as proteins organizing the first known mechanism directing ciliary entry of IFT ..