Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CDR1
Description: cerebellar degeneration-related protein 1, 34kDa
Alias: CDR, CDR34, CDR62A, cerebellar degeneration-related antigen 1
Publications128 found, 100 shown here
- An investigation into the acute nootropic effects of Hypericum perforatum L. (St. John's Wort) in healthy human volunteersK A Ellis
Neuropharmacology Laboratory, Brain Sciences Institute, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
Behav Pharmacol 12:173-82. 2001..Twelve healthy young subjects completed the Cognitive Drug Research (CDR) memory battery, following administration of placebo, 900 mg and 1800 mg hypericum (Blackmore's Hyperiforte)...
- Dementia and work load evaluation of the elderlyH A Nygaard
Fyllingsdalen Sykehjem, Bergen, Norway
Compr Gerontol A 1:65-8. 1987..Mental status was estimated by means of the Clinical Dementia Rating scale (CDR), and work load by means of a traditional work load scale...
- Susceptibilities of Candida albicans multidrug transporter mutants to various antifungal agents and other metabolic inhibitorsD Sanglard
Institut de Microbiologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 40:2300-5. 1996..albicans ABC (ATP-binding cassette) transporter gene called CDR1 and of a gene conferring benomyl resistance (BENr), the product of which belongs to the class of major facilitator ..
- Analysis of immunoglobulin H gene rearrangement by polymerase chain reaction in primary central nervous system lymphomaJohan M Kros
Department of Pathology, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Neurosurg 97:1390-6. 2002..genes by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to the framework region (FR)3 and FR2 complementarity determining region (CDR)-III and CDR-II of these genes...
- Characteristics of disc hemorrhage in primary angle-closure glaucomaYu Wen Lan
Department of Ophthalmology, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Ophthalmology 115:1328-33, 1333.e1. 2008..To analyze the characteristics of disc hemorrhage in primary angle-closure glaucoma (PACG)...
- Acquired cadmium resistance in metallothionein-I/II(-/-) knockout cells: role of the T-type calcium channel Cacnalpha1G in cadmium uptakeElaine M Leslie
Inorganic Carcinogenesis Section, Laboratory of Comparative Carcinogenesis, National Cancer Institute and National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Mol Pharmacol 69:629-39. 2006..The CdR1-rev cell line was found to have a Cd(2+) uptake and sensitivity level in between that of the CdR1 and MT(-/-) cell ..
- The Cohen diabetic (non-insulin-dependent) hypertensive rat model. Description of the model and pathologic findingsA M Cohen
Department of Medicine, Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Am J Hypertens 6:989-95. 1993..here a genetic type II diabetic hypertensive model (CDHM) developed by cross breeding the Cohen diabetic rat (CDR) and the SHR...
- PAP1 [poly(A) polymerase 1] homozygosity and hyperadenylation are major determinants of increased mRNA stability of CDR1 in azole-resistant clinical isolates of Candida albicansRaman Manoharlal
Membrane Biology Laboratory, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
Microbiology 156:313-26. 2010..AS) and azole-resistant (AR) clinical isolates of Candida albicans, we recently demonstrated that CDR1 overexpression in AR isolates is due to its enhanced transcriptional activation and mRNA stability...
- A mutation in Tac1p, a transcription factor regulating CDR1 and CDR2, is coupled with loss of heterozygosity at chromosome 5 to mediate antifungal resistance in Candida albicansAlix Coste
Institute of Microbiology, University Hospital Lausanne, Switzerland
Genetics 172:2139-56. 2006..situated near the mating-type locus on chromosome 5, is necessary for the upregulation of the ABC-transporter genes CDR1 and CDR2, which mediate azole resistance...
- Evolution of blood pressure in patients with Alzheimer's disease: a one year survey of a French Cohort (REAL.FR)O Hanon
Department of Geriatrics, Hopital Broca, 75013 Paris, France
J Nutr Health Aging 9:106-11. 2005..To determine the evolution of blood pressure in patients with moderate Alzheimer's disease among a one year longitudinal survey and to evaluate the relationship between blood pressure and cognitive functions...
- Diagnostic strategy using a modified clinical decision rule and D-dimer test to rule out pulmonary embolism in elderly in- and outpatientsMaaike Sohne
Academic Medical Center, Department of Vascular Medicine, Room F4 136, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam
Thromb Haemost 94:206-10. 2005..The safety and efficacy of the combination of a clinical probability (CDR) and d-dimer test in excluding pulmonary embolism in this group is unclear...
- Cognitive changes after parathyroidectomy in patients with secondary hyperparathyroidismFong Fu Chou
Department of Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Kaohsiung Medical Center, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Hsien, Taiwan
Surgery 143:526-32. 2008..Cognitive impairment was frequently reported in uremic patients with dialysis, but improvements of cognition after parathyroidectomy for symptomatic secondary hyperparathyroidism have never been reported before...
- [5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine induces changes of histone H3-lysine 9 methylation in bladder tumor cells]Na Yang
Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine, Shanghai Tenth People s Hospital, Tongji University, Shanghai 200072, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 88:2295-8. 2008To investigate the effect of DNA methyltransferases inhibitor 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-Aza-CdR) on the histone H3-lysine 9 methylation status and gene expression of RUNX3 in human bladder tumor cells.
- Inhibition of cytidine deaminase by zebularine enhances the antineoplastic action of 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidineMaryse Lemaire
Departement de Pharmacologie, Universite de Montreal, QC, Canada
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 63:411-6. 2009..deaminase with respect to the antineoplastic action of inhibitors of DNA methylation, 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-AZA-CdR) and zebularine. Zebularine has a dual mechanism of action, since it can also inhibit CR deaminase...
- Orbital fracture clinical decision rule development: burden of disease and use of a mandatory electronic survey instrumentKabir Yadav
Department of Emergency Medicine, The George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
Acad Emerg Med 18:313-6. 2011In preparation for development of a clinical decision rule (CDR) to promote more efficient use of computed tomography (CT) for diagnosing orbital fractures, the authors sought to estimate the annual incidence of orbital fractures in ..
- Urban and rural differences in mortality and causes of death in historical PolandAlicja Budnik
Department of Anthropology, Adam Mickiewicz University, 61 614 Poznan, Poland
Am J Phys Anthropol 129:294-304. 2006..Mortality measures such as crude death rate (CDR), infant death rate (IDR), and neonatal and postneonatal death rates were calculated...
- The increased flexibility of CDR loops generated in antibodies by Congo red complexation favors antigen bindingMarcin Krol
Dept of Bioinformatics and Telemedicine, Medical College, Jagiellonian University, Kopernika 17, 31 501 Krakow, Poland
J Biomol Struct Dyn 23:407-16. 2006..The higher fluctuation of CDR-bearing loops enhances antigen binding, and allows even low-affinity antibodies to be engaged in immune complexes...
- 2-deoxy 5-azacytidine and fetal hemoglobin induction in sickle cell anemiaM Koshy
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Blood 96:2379-84. 2000..For patients with no HbF elevation after HU treatment, augmentation of HbF levels by 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR, decitabine) could serve as an alternate mode of treatment...
- Non-neurological factors are implicated in impairments in gait and mobility among patients in a clinical dementia referral populationVince Salazar Thomas
Division of Geriatric Epidemiology, Neurotec, Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm Gerontology Research Center, Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 17:128-33. 2002..Gait disorders were very prevalent at each level of cognitive function [58.7% for CDR=0, 68.0% for CDR=0.5, 57.9% for CDR=1, 68.1% for CDR=2 and 76.9% for CDR=3, p=0...
- Combination of a thiazide, a vasodilator and reserpine compared with methyldopa plus hydrochlorothiazide in the treatment of hypertension in ZimbabweC M Stein
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Zimbabwe, Harare
S Afr Med J 77:243-5. 1990..5 mg) and reserpine (0.1 mg) (CDR) was compared with methyldopa (MD) plus hydrochlorothiazide (HCT) for antihypertensive effect, adverse reactions, ..
- Interaction of lysozyme with synthetic anti-lysozyme D1.3 antibody fragments studied by affinity chromatography and surface plasmon resonanceE Lasonder
Laboratory of Medical Microbiology, University of Groningen, Netherlands
J Chromatogr A 676:91-8. 1994..3 show interaction with lysozyme. Surface plasmon resonance with immobilized CDR peptides showed that this interaction is not based on the antigen-antibody interaction...
- Isolation and characterization of cloned cDNAs encoding human liver chlordecone reductaseC J Winters
Department of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond 23298
Biochemistry 29:1080-7. 1990..This reaction is controlled by a cytosolic enzyme, chlordecone reductase (CDR), which may be of the aldo-keto reductase family of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes [Molowa et al. (1986) J. Biol...
- [A longitudinal study of the course of Alzheimer type dementia]J A Tellería-Díaz
Hospital Clinico Quirurgico Hermanos Ameijeiras, La Habana, Cuba
Rev Neurol 25:1551-6. 1997..We carried out a prospective longitudinal study of 41 patients diagnosed as probably having a mild form of Alzheimer's disease according to the data of an investigation of prevalence done in 1991 in the municipality of Habana Vieja...
- Genome-wide expression and location analyses of the Candida albicans Tac1p regulonTeresa T Liu
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee 38163, USA
Eukaryot Cell 6:2122-38. 2007..To identify the Tac1p regulon, we analyzed four matched sets of clinical isolates representing the development of CDR1- and CDR2-mediated azole resistance by using gene expression profiling...
- Genotypic evolution of azole resistance mechanisms in sequential Candida albicans isolatesAlix Coste
Institute of Microbiology, University of Lausanne and University Hospital Center, Rue du Bugnon 48, CH 1011, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eukaryot Cell 6:1889-904. 2007TAC1 (for transcriptional activator of CDR genes) is critical for the upregulation of the ABC transporters CDR1 and CDR2, which mediate azole resistance in Candida albicans...
- Analysis of paediatric drowning deaths in Washington State using the child death review (CDR) for surveillance: what CDR does and does not tell us about lethal drowning injuryLinda Quan
University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, USA
Inj Prev 17:i28-33. 2011Drowning is second cause of paediatric injury death in Washington State. Child death review (CDR) data provide the unique opportunity to identify regional risk factors and opportunities for drowning prevention.
- [Effects and mechanisms of 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine on endometrial cancer cell.]Yu Quan Zhang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong 226000, China Email
Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi 44:861-4. 2009To investigate the effects and mechanisms of 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-Aza-CdR) on endometrial cancer cell.
- Using effectiveness and cost-effectiveness to make drug coverage decisions: a comparison of Britain, Australia, and CanadaFiona M Clement
Department of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
JAMA 302:1437-43. 2009..This study describes how that evidence has been used across 3 jurisdictions (Australia, Canada, and Britain) that have been at the forefront of evidence-based coverage internationally...
- Electronic laboratory reporting for the infectious diseases physician and clinical microbiologistRebecca Wurtz
Department of Preventive Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Clin Infect Dis 40:1638-43. 2005..Electronic communicable disease reporting (CDR), given its legal mandate and clear public health importance, is a significant early step in the sifting and ..
- 5-HT2A/2C receptor and 5-HT transporter densities in mice prone or resistant to chronic high-fat diet-induced obesity: a quantitative autoradiography studyXu Feng Huang
Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Smart Food Center, Department of Biomedical Science, University of Wollongong, Northfield Avenue, Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
Brain Res 1018:227-35. 2004..receptors and 5-HT transporters in the brains of chronic high-fat diet-induced obese (cDIO) and obese-resistant (cDR) mice. Thirty-five male mice were used in this study...
- New methods for estimating the tuberculosis case detection rate in high-HIV prevalence countries: the example of KenyaJohn Mansoer
US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nairobi, Kenya
Bull World Health Organ 87:186-92, 192A-192B. 2009To develop new methods for estimating the sputum smear-positive tuberculosis case detection rate (CDR) in a country where infection with HIV is prevalent.
- 3-Deazauridine enhances the antileukemic action of 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine and targets drug-resistance due to deficiency in deoxycytidine kinaseNoel J M Raynal
Service of Hematology and Oncology, Université de Montréal and Centre de Recherche, CHU Saint Justine, 3175 Ste Catherine Road, Montreal, Quebec, H3T 1C5 Canada
Leuk Res 35:110-8. 2011..methylation plays an important role in leukemogenesis of ALL, it can be targeted by 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-AZA-CdR), a potent inhibitor of DNA methylation. 5-AZA-CdR is a prodrug that is activated by deoxycytidine kinase (DCK)...
- Functional up-regulation of human leukocyte antigen class I antigens expression by 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine in cutaneous melanoma: immunotherapeutic implicationsEster Fonsatti
Division of Medical Oncology and Immunotherapy, Department of Oncology, University Hospital of Siena, Istituto Toscano Tumori, Siena, Italy
Clin Cancer Res 13:3333-8. 2007To investigate the potential of the DNA hypomethylating agent 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR) to improve the effectiveness of immunotherapeutic approaches against melanocyte differentiation antigens.
- Determinants of deforestation in Nepal's Central Development RegionKeshav Bhattarai
Department of Geography, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO 64093, USA
J Environ Manage 91:471-88. 2009The process of deforestation in the Central Development Region (CDR) of Nepal is diverse in space and time, with rapid deforestation still occurring in areas outside the national parks and wildlife reserves...
- Using the cost distribution report in estimating private sector payments: what adjustments should researchers make?Gary Nugent
Nebraska Western Iowa Health Care System, Omaha, NE, USA
Med Care 41:II80-90. 2003..To reapportion Veterans Health Administration (VA) annual expenditures into benefit categories for comparison with estimated payments by private sector providers...
- Corpus callosum atrophy, white matter lesions, and frontal executive dysfunction in normal aging and Alzheimer's disease. A community-based study: the Tajiri ProjectKenichi Meguro
Division of Neuropsychology, Department of Disability Medicine, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Int Psychogeriatr 15:9-25. 2003..We investigated the relationship between CC atrophy, WMH, and hippocampal atrophy, together with frontal executive dysfunction in both normal aging and AD...
- Increased mRNA levels of ERG16, CDR, and MDR1 correlate with increases in azole resistance in Candida albicans isolates from a patient infected with human immunodeficiency virusT C White
Department of Pathobiology, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, and Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, 98109, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 41:1482-7. 1997..levels of total RNA from these isolates, we observed increased mRNA levels of ERG16 (the 14DM-encoding gene), CDR1 (an ABC transporter), and MDR1 (a major facilitator) in this series...
- Relationship between antibody 2F5 neutralization of HIV-1 and hydrophobicity of its heavy chain third complementarity-determining regionGilad Ofek
Vaccine Research Center, NIAID, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Virol 84:2955-62. 2010..Here, we mutationally alter a hydrophobic patch on the third complementarity-determining region of the heavy chain (CDR H3) of the 2F5 antibody and assess the abilities of altered 2F5 variants to bind gp41 and to neutralize diverse ..
- Biochemical markers in persons with preclinical familial Alzheimer diseaseJ M Ringman
UCLA Department of Neurology, Alzheimer Disease Research Center, 10911 Weyburn Ave, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7226, USA
Neurology 71:85-92. 2008..Persons at risk for familial Alzheimer disease (FAD) provide a model in which biomarkers can be studied in presymptomatic disease...
- A novel monoclonal antibody design for radioimmunotherapyAndres Forero
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 18:751-9. 2003The generation of chimeric and complementary-determining region (CDR) grafted monoclonal antibodies (MAb) have reduced the immunogenicity problem in the clinical application of radioimmunotherapy with monoclonal antibodies...
- Utility of the clinical dementia rating in Asian populationsWee Shiong Lim
Department of Geriatric Medicine, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, 11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433
Clin Med Res 5:61-70. 2007..The Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) is an informant-based global assessment scale with established reliability and validity that has been widely ..
- Medicine reimbursement recommendations in Canada, Australia, and ScotlandJoel Lexchin
School of Health Policy and Management, York University, 4700 Keele St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
Am J Manag Care 14:581-8. 2008This study was undertaken to compare the recommendations made by the Canadian Common Drug Review (CDR) regarding whether drugs should be listed on provincial and federal formularies with recommendations made by similar bodies in other ..
- Stabilization of antibody structure upon association to a human carbonic anhydrase IX epitope studied by X-ray crystallography, microcalorimetry, and molecular dynamics simulationsVlastimil Král
Department of Recombinant Expression and Structural Biology, Institute of Molecular Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, 166 37 Prague, Czech Republic
Proteins 71:1275-87. 2008..of the crystal structures of free Fab M75 and its complex with the epitope peptide reveal major readjustments of CDR-H1 and CDR-H3...
- Brain volume decline in aging: evidence for a relation between socioeconomic status, preclinical Alzheimer disease, and reserveAnthony F Fotenos
Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences, Washington University Medical School, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Arch Neurol 65:113-20. 2008..To assess the relation between socioeconomic status (SES) and structural brain change in nondemented older adults and to ascertain the potential role of preclinical Alzheimer disease (AD)...
- Increased expression and hotspot mutations of the multidrug efflux transporter, CDR1 in azole-resistant Candida albicans isolates from vaginitis patientsChung Yeng Looi
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
FEMS Microbiol Lett 249:283-9. 2005The aims of our research were to investigate the gene expression of the multidrug efflux transporter, CDR1 and the major drug facilitator superfamily transporter, MDR1 gene in azole drug-resistant Candida albicans and Candida glabrata ..
- An audit of intra-oral digital radiographs for endodonticsR Austin
Department of Primary Dental Care, King s College London Dental Institute, London, UK
Int Endod J 43:351. 2010..There were three phases. The first phase compared the Schick CDR system with Digora Optime...
- Behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia characteristic of mild Alzheimer patientsJin Shimabukuro
Department of Psychiatry, Tohoku University Hospital, Sendai, Japan
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 59:274-9. 2005..BPSD) in patients with mild Alzheimer's disease (AD), BPSD among the severities of Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) in 74 patients with AD were compared using the Neuropsychiatric inventory (NPI)...
- Differential expression of dopamine D2 and D4 receptor and tyrosine hydroxylase mRNA in mice prone, or resistant, to chronic high-fat diet-induced obesityXu Feng Huang
Department of Biomedical Science, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, University of Wollongong, NSW2522, Australia
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 135:150-61. 2005..and tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) mRNA expression in chronic high-fat diet-induced obese (cDIO) and obese-resistant (cDR) mice...
- Pharmacological inhibition of DNA methylation induces proinvasive and prometastatic genes in vitro and in vivoBushra Ateeq
Department of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Neoplasia 10:266-78. 2008The mechanism of action of DNA methylation inhibitor 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR), a potential anticancer agent is believed to be activated by the demethylation of tumor suppressor genes...
- Evaluation of a data warehouse in an academic health sciences centerJ R Schubart
Department of Health Evaluation Sciences, University of Virginia School of Medicine, P O Box 800717, Charlottesville, VA 22908 0717, USA
Int J Med Inform 60:319-33. 2000The Clinical data repository (CDR) at the University of Virginia Health System is a data warehouse that provides direct access to data for clinical research and effective decision making...
- Pdr1 regulates multidrug resistance in Candida glabrata: gene disruption and genome-wide expression studiesJohn Paul Vermitsky
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Mol Microbiol 61:704-22. 2006..the predominant mechanism behind azole resistance is upregulated expression of multidrug transporter genes CDR1 and PDH1...
- [Effect of a methylation inhibitor 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine on SHP-1 gene expression, proliferation and apoptosis in K562 cells]Jian Min Luo
Department of Hematology, Hebei Medical University Shijiazhuang 050000, Hebei Province, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 17:309-14. 2009The aim of this study was to investigate the regulation of 5-aza-CdR on transcription of SHP-1 gene and effects on the proliferation and apoptosis of K562 cells...
- Decreased response of osteoblasts obtained from aged Cohen diabetic sensitive rats to sex steroid hormones and 1,25OH2D3 in cultureAsher Ornoy
Laboratory of Teratology, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, P O B 12272, 91120 Jerusalem, Israel
Odontology 94:38-43. 2006..The Cohen diabetic model consists of a diabetic-sensitive strain [CDs; diabetic] and a diabetic-resistant strain [CDr; normal])...
- The clinical dementia rating sum of box score in mild dementiaC A Lynch
Mercer s Institute for Research on Ageing, St James s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 21:40-3. 2006..The Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) scale is a widely used dementia staging instrument, yielding a global score and a summated score (sum of box score)..
- Cloning of Candida albicans genes conferring resistance to azole antifungal agents: characterization of CDR2, a new multidrug ABC transporter geneD Sanglard
Institut de Microbiologie Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Microbiology 143:405-16. 1997..When the disruption of CDR2 was performed in the background of a mutant in which CDR1 was deleted, the resulting double delta cdr1 delta cdr2 mutant was more susceptible to these agents than the single ..
- Mechanism for the decrease in the accumulation of cadmium (Cd) in Cd-resistant Chinese hamster V79 cellsN Tsuchiya
Department of Environmental Toxicology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Teikyo University, Kanagawa, Japan
Arch Toxicol 68:325-31. 1994The mechanism for the decrease in the accumulation of cadmium (Cd) in Cd-resistant Chinese hamster V79 (Cdr) cells in culture was investigated in a comparison with Cd-sensitive (Cds) cells...
- [Effect of (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate and 5-AZA-CdR on expression of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein-associated factor 1 in human leukemia HL-60 and K562 cells]Yun yan Huang
Department of Pediatrics, College of Clinical Medicine, Guangdong Pharmaceutical University, Guangzhou 510006, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 28:204-8. 2008..factor 1 (Xaf1) in human leukemia HL-60 and K562 cells treated with interferon alpha (INFalpha) and the demethylating agent 5-AZA-CdR, and observe the synergetic antitumor effect of Xaf1 inducer and (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
- An initial assessment of the consumer demand roundtable: Results and promiseDianne C Barker
Barker Bi Coastal Health Consultants, Inc, Calabasas, California 91302, USA
Am J Prev Med 38:S437-46. 2010An initial assessment of the National Tobacco Cessation Collaborative's (NTCC) 2005-2007 Consumer Demand Roundtable (CDR) was conducted in 2008 to assess the results and products of CDR, and to offer recommendations to guide ongoing NTCC ..
- An ATM- and Rad3-related (ATR) signaling pathway and a phosphorylation-acetylation cascade are involved in activation of p53/p21Waf1/Cip1 in response to 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine treatmentHaiying Wang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Peking University Health Science Center, 38 Xueyuan Road, Beijing, China
J Biol Chem 283:2564-74. 2008..was investigated in the human cancer cell lines A549 and HCT116 in response to 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR) or cytarabine treatment...
- Montreal cognitive assessment in assessing clinical severity and white matter hyperintensity in Alzheimer's disease with normal control comparisonYa Ting Chang
Department of Neurology, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Acta Neurol Taiwan 21:64-73. 2012..Use Taiwanese version of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) in evaluating patients in different stages of Alzheimer's disease (AD) and correlate with white matter change...
- Dietetics trends as reflected in various primary research projects, 1995-2011Dick Rogers
Readex Research, Stillwater, MN 55082, USA
J Acad Nutr Diet 112:S64-74. 2012At the behest of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Workforce Demand Task Force, a retrospective examination and reanalysis of 12 primary research projects (sponsored by CDR and/or the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics ..
- Mutational analysis of domain antibodies reveals aggregation hotspots within and near the complementarity determining regionsJoseph M Perchiacca
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York 12180, USA
Proteins 79:2637-47. 2011..distributed property of the CDR loops, but can be localized to aggregation hotspots within and near the first CDR (CDR1)...
- The influence of the framework core residues on the biophysical properties of immunoglobulin heavy chain variable domainsAnnemarie Honegger
Biochemisches Institut der Universitat Zurich, Switzerland
Protein Eng Des Sel 22:121-34. 2009..However, complementarity determining region (CDR) grafts from highly divergent V(H) domains to huV(H)3 frequently fail to reach its superior stability...
- [5-Aza-CdR regulates the expression of RASSF1A gene in human gastric cancer cell line and inhibits the growth of cells]Wen Jing Shen
Department of Surgical Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 12:57-60. 2009To investigate the effect of demethylating agent 5-Aza-CdR (5-aza-2'- deoxycytidine) on demethylation and transcription-regulating of RASSF1A gene in gastric cancer cell SGC7901 in vitro, as well as on the growth inhibition of cells.
- Normative data on Benton Visual Form Discrimination Test for older adults and impaired scores in Clinical Dementia Rating 0.5 participants: community-based study. The Osaki-Tajiri ProjectMari Kasai
Department of Geriatric Behavioral Neurology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 63:9-16. 2009..to investigate the effects of age and education level of the VFD in healthy elderly subjects, rigorously excluding participants with Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) 0.5, and the characteristics of VFD patterns in CDR 0.5 participants.
- GSTP1 DNA methylation and expression status is indicative of 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine efficacy in human prostate cancer cellsKaren Chiam
Dame Roma Mitchell Cancer Research Laboratories, Discipline of Medicine, University of Adelaide, Hanson Institute, Adelaide, Australia
PLoS ONE 6:e25634. 2011..LNCaP prostate cancer cells were treated with 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR) either with a single high dose (5-20 µM), every alternate day (0.1-10 µM) or daily (0.005-2.5 µM)...
- 5-Aza-2'-deoxycytidine reactivates gene expression via degradation of pRb pocket proteinsZhixing Zheng
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing, China
FASEB J 26:449-59. 2012Not only does 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR) induce the reexpression of silenced genes through the demethylation of CpG islands, but it increases the expression of unmethylated genes...
- Overexpression of CDR1 and CDR2 genes plays an important role in fluconazole resistance in Candida albicans with G487T and T916C mutationsL M Chen
Department of Dermatology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, China
J Int Med Res 38:536-45. 2010..The CDR1 and CDR2 genes were upregulated in all the fluconazole-resistant C...
- [Relationship between the regional cerebral blood flow and the cognitive function and anosmia in patients with Parkinson disease and Alzheimer disease]Kazuhiro Imamura
Department of Neurology, Okazaki City Hospital, 3 1 Goshoai, Koryuji cho, Okazaki, Aichi 444 8553, Japan
Brain Nerve 61:683-90. 2009..UPDRS III, MMSE, HDS-R, CDR, Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) were employed in this study. The subjects included 56 PD patients (average age 71...
- Health economic effect of donepezil treatment for CDR 0.5 converters to Alzheimer's disease as shown by the Markov modelMasashi Kasuya
Department of Geriatric Behavioral Neurology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 1, Seiryo machi, Aoba ku, 980 8575 Sendai, Japan
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 50:295-9. 2010..Namely, Simulation A hypothesized that mild AD patients, i.e., Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) 1, received donepezil as in the previous study. Simulation B hypothesized that all CDR 0...
- Identifying functional impairment with scores from the repeatable battery for the assessment of neuropsychological status (RBANS)Valerie L Hobson
Department of Psychology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 25:525-30. 2010To examine the link between RBANS scores and functional impairment. Functional status was evaluated through informant report using the clinical dementia rating (CDR) scale.
- Renal and systemic effects of endothelin-1 in diabetic-hypertensive ratsCipy Hofman
Hypertension Research Unit, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Clin Exp Hypertens 33:444-54. 2011..which genetic hypertension and diabetes developed after crossbreeding of Cohen diabetic rats sensitive substrain (CDR) and spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR)...
- Cell line-dependent variability in HIV activation employing DNMT inhibitorsGuerau Fernandez
Center for Cancer and Immunology Research, Children s Research Institute, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Virol J 7:266. 2010..DNA methyltransferases (DNMT) inhibitors like 5-aza-2'deoxycytidine (Aza-CdR) and histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitors like Trichostatin A (TSA) have been proposed as agents to enhance ..
- A fourth gene from the Candida albicans CDR family of ABC transportersR Franz
Zentrum für Infektionsforschung, Universitat Wurzburg, Rontgenring 11, D 97070, Wurzburg, Germany
Gene 220:91-8. 1998Using primers derived from a region of the Candida albicans CDR1 (Candida drug resistance) gene that is conserved in other ABC (ATP-binding cassette) transporters, a DNA fragment from a previously unknown CDR gene was obtained by ..
- A new clustering of antibody CDR loop conformationsBenjamin North
Institute for Cancer Research, Fox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
J Mol Biol 406:228-56. 2011..Because of the widespread utility of antibodies, we have revisited the clustering of conformations of the six CDR loops with the much larger amount of structural information currently available...
- Structural basis of HIV-1 neutralization by affinity matured Fabs directed against the internal trimeric coiled-coil of gp41Elena Gustchina
Laboratory of Chemical Physics, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 6:e1001182. 2010..a mimetic of the trimeric N-HR coiled coil, followed by affinity maturation using targeted diversification of the CDR-H2 loop...
- Use of child death review to inform sudden unexplained infant deaths occurring in a large urban settingSuzanne N Brixey
Department of Pediatrics, Policy Core, Injury Research Center, Medical College of Wisconsin, Downtown Health Center Pediatric Clinic, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Inj Prev 17:i23-7. 2011To illustrate the benefits and utility of the child death review (CDR) reporting system when examining risk factors associated with infant death occurring within two subgroups of sudden unexpected infant deaths (SUID)-unintentional ..
- [Molecular mechanisms of fluconazole resistance in clinical isolates of Candida glabrata]Yin Zhong Shen
Department of Infectious Diseases, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 201508, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 49:245-9. 2010To determine if changes in the levels of expression of ERG11, CDR1 and CDR2 genes could be associated with resistance phenotype in clinical isolates of Candida glabrata (C. glabrata).
- Fluconazole transport into Candida albicans secretory vesicles by the membrane proteins Cdr1p, Cdr2p, and Mdr1pLuiz R Basso
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 S W Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Eukaryot Cell 9:960-70. 2010A major cause of azole resistance in Candida albicans is overexpression of CDR1, CDR2, and/or MDR1, which encode plasma membrane efflux pumps...
- Hypomethylation-induced expression of S100A4 increases the invasiveness of laryngeal squamous cell carcinomaJia Liu
Department of Medical Genetics, China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, PR China
Oncol Rep 23:1101-7. 2010The present study aimed to identify genes related to 5AZA-CdR in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma (LSCC) and to investigate the role of S100A4 in the development and aggression of LSCC...
- The ROSE (risk stratification of syncope in the emergency department) studyMatthew J Reed
Department of Emergency Medicine, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
J Am Coll Cardiol 55:713-21. 2010The aim of this study was to develop and validate a clinical decision rule (CDR) to predict 1-month serious outcome and all-cause death in patients presenting with syncope to the emergency department.
- Assessment of caregiver responsibility in unintentional child injury deaths: challenges for injury preventionPatricia G Schnitzer
Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, USA
Inj Prev 17:i45-54. 2011..supervision or failure to protect could be classified as child neglect is a component of child death review (CDR) in most states...
- Correlation of findings in advanced MR techniques with global severity scales in patients with some grade of cognitive impairmentNicolas Fayed
Department of Radiology, Quiron Hospital, Paseo Mariano Renovales s n, Zaragoza 50006, Spain
Neurol Res 32:157-65. 2010..results of perfusion- and diffusion-weighted imaging and magnetic resonance spectroscopy with the results of two global severity scales in cognitive impairment: the clinical dementia rating (CDR) and the global deterioration scale (GDS).
- The persistence of tuberculosis in the age of DOTS: reassessing the effect of case detectionDavid W Dowdy
Center for Tuberculosis Research, Johns Hopkins University, 1550 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21221, USA
Bull World Health Organ 87:296-304. 2009..To investigate whether short-term annual declines of 5-10% in the incidence of tuberculosis (TB) can be sustained over the long term by maintaining high case detection rates (CDRs)...
- Application of a decision rule and a D-dimer assay in the diagnosis of pulmonary embolismNadine S Gibson
Department of Vascular Medicine, Academical Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Thromb Haemost 103:849-54. 2010Current strategies for diagnosing pulmonary embolism (PE) include a clinical decision rule (CDR), followed by a D-dimer assay in patients with an unlikely clinical probability...
- Safety of excluding acute pulmonary embolism based on an unlikely clinical probability by the Wells rule and normal D-dimer concentration: a meta-analysisS M Pasha
Section of Vascular Medicine, Department of General Internal Medicine Endocrinology, LUMC, Leiden, The Netherlands
Thromb Res 125:e123-7. 2010The Wells clinical decision rule (CDR) and D-dimer tests can be used to exclude pulmonary embolism (PE)...
- Ncb2 is involved in activated transcription of CDR1 in azole-resistant clinical isolates of Candida albicansShipra Shukla
Special Centre for Molecular Medicine and Membrane Biology Laboratory, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, India
Eukaryot Cell 10:1357-66. 2011We recently demonstrated that CDR1 overexpression in azole-resistant isolates of Candida albicans is due to its enhanced transcriptional activation and increased mRNA stability...
- The CDR-H3 repertoire from TdT-deficient adult bone marrow is a close, but not exact, homologue of the CDR-H3 repertoire from perinatal liverRobert L Schelonka
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
J Immunol 185:6075-84. 2010Compared with adult bone marrow (BM), the composition of the perinatal liver CDR-3 of the Ig H chain (CDR-H3) repertoire is marked by a paucity of N nucleotides and by enrichment for use of J(H) proximal DQ52 and D(H) proximal V(H) and J(..
- Effects of cardiovascular medications on rate of functional decline in Alzheimer diseaseP B Rosenberg
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 16:883-92. 2008..We examined the association of cardiovascular medication use and rate of functional decline in a population-based cohort of individuals with incident AD...
- The characteristics of patients with uncertain/mild cognitive impairment on the Alzheimer disease assessment scale-cognitive subscaleGeunyeong Pyo
Department of Psychiatry, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL 62794 9642, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 20:16-22. 2006..Scale-Cognitive (ADAS-Cog) subscale were compared with those of normal controls, Alzheimer disease patients with CDR 0.5, and Alzheimer disease patients with CDR 1.0...
- Mapping scores onto stages: mini-mental state examination and clinical dementia ratingRobert Perneczky
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy and the Institute of Medical Statistics and Epidemiology, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 14:139-44. 2006..The Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) has demonstrated high validity and reliability for this purpose, but it requires a considerable amount of data to ..
- Inhibition of the expression of lysyl oxidase and its substrates in cadmium-resistant rat fetal lung fibroblastsYinzhi Zhao
Department of Biochemistry, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Toxicol Sci 90:478-89. 2006..To probe mechanisms of Cd injury to the lung, we developed Cd-resistant (CdR) cells from rat fetal lung fibroblasts (RFL6) by chronic exposure to CdCl(2) from 1 to 40 microM and further ..
- Subjective memory complaints in Chinese subjects with mild cognitive impairment and early Alzheimer's diseaseLinda C W Lam
Department of Psychiatry, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Tai Po Hospital, Tai Po, Hong Kong, PRC
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 20:876-82. 2005..Mild cognitive impairment (MCI) represents a transitional state between normal aging and dementia. However, there is inconsistent opinion as to the validity of subjective memory complaints as a criterion for diagnosis...
- Methylation-associated silencing of death-associated protein kinase gene in laryngeal squamous cell cancerWei Jia Kong
Department of Otolaryngology, Union Hospital of Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1277 Jiefang Dadao Avenue, Wuhan, Hubei 430 022, China
Laryngoscope 115:1395-401. 2005..was to investigate the promoter methylation status of the DAPK gene in LSCC and the effect of 5-Aza-2'-deoxycytidine (5-Aza-CdR), a demethylating agent, on Hep-2 cells, a human laryngeal cancer cell line, and on xenografts of Hep-2.
- 5-Aza-deoxycytidine induces selective degradation of DNA methyltransferase 1 by a proteasomal pathway that requires the KEN box, bromo-adjacent homology domain, and nuclear localization signalKalpana Ghoshal
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Mol Cell Biol 25:4727-41. 20055-Azacytidine- and 5-aza-deoxycytidine (5-aza-CdR)-mediated reactivation of tumor suppressor genes silenced by promoter methylation has provided an alternate approach in cancer therapy...
- Use of the child development review increases residents' discussion of behavioral problemsBarbara T Felt
Division of General Pediatrics, University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Ambul Pediatr 3:2-8. 2003To assess whether use of a parent questionnaire, the Child Development Review (CDR), before health maintenance examinations (HMEs) increases parent identification and increases resident discussion and documentation of behavioral issues ..
- Use of lipid-lowering drugs in older adults with and without dementia: a community-based epidemiological studyEric G Rodriguez
Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 50:1852-6. 2002..To compare the use of lipid-lowering drugs in community-dwelling older adults with and without dementia...
- Peptidic termini play a significant role in TCR recognitionBo Wang
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Immunol 169:3137-45. 2002..class I MHC and TCR that the amino and carboxyl ends of the peptide may play a role through interactions with the CDR1. In this work we show that gp33 variants substituted at the peptidic termini at the putative CDR1 contact regions ..
- Molecular characterization of a novel, cadmium-inducible gene from the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. A new gene that contributes to the resistance to cadmium toxicityVivian Hsiu Chuan Liao
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USA
J Biol Chem 277:42049-59. 2002..Here we describe a new cadmium-responsive gene, designated cdr-1, whose rate and level of inducible expression parallel those of the C. elegans metallothioneins...
- A comparison of stereoscopic and monoscopic evaluation of optic disc topography using a digital optic disc stereo cameraB Parkin
Southampton Eye Unit, Southampton General Hospital, Tremona Road, Southampton SO16 6YD, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 85:1347-51. 2001..To compare stereophotographic and monophotographic optic disc assessments made using a digital optic disc stereo camera...
- Mechanisms of fluconazole resistance in Candida albicans isolates from Japanese AIDS patientsK Maebashi
Teikyo University Institute of Medical Mycology, 359 Otsuka, Hachioji, Tokyo 192 0395, Japan
J Antimicrob Chemother 47:527-36. 2001..albicans. Increased amounts of CDR1 and CDR2 mRNA encoding putative ATP binding cassette (ABC) transporters were associated with the azole resistance ..
- DELIRIUM IN PERSONS WITH DEMENTIADonna Fick; Fiscal Year: 2007..of Daily Living Scale (IADL), Charlson Co-morbidity Index, Apache II, the Clinical Dementia Rating scale (CDR), a family semi-structured interview form, and a Modified Blessed Scale...
- AAC Rehabilitation for Conversation in DementiaMelanie Fried Oken; Fiscal Year: 2006..Participants are 60 adults with moderate dementia as defined by a CDR score of 2, MMSE between 5-15, and enrollment in the Oregon Alzheimer's Disease Center...
- MOLECULAR ANALYSIS OF CD8-MHC CLASS I INTERACTIONPaula Kavathas; Fiscal Year: 1993..Our published work on mutations in CD8alpha indicate that the CDR1 and CDR2 loops are important for binding...
- MURINE MODELS OF GENERALIZED AUTOIMMUNITYARGYRIOS THEOFILOPOULOS; Fiscal Year: 1990..probes to define the usage patterns of VH-VL, gene families, joining (J), and complementarity-determining region (CDR) elements...
- The role of T cell repertoire selection in the NOD mouse model of MOG-induced EAEAnthony Quinn; Fiscal Year: 2007..Since CDR1 and CDR2 of the TCR V beta 8 chain are encoded by BV8, our findings suggests that the MOG reactive T cell ..
- SELECTION OF T CELL RECEPTOR V-ALPHA REGIONSNICHOLAS GASCOIGNE; Fiscal Year: 2001..Interestingly, single amino acid substitutions in the complementarity determining region 1 (CDR1) or CDR2 of a V-alpha (Va) protein can change it from being selected into the CD4 subset to being selected into the ..
- EVOLUTION OF ADAPTIVE IMMUNITYMartin Flajnik; Fiscal Year: 1999..a very high frequency of somatic mutation (up to 12% in cDNA clones that have been analyzed) concentrated in the CDR. The hypothesis is that NAR is found on the surface of cells in the shark (and perhaps other vertebrates) that are ..
- Cocaine degradation: Improving antibody efficacyKATHLEEN MCKENZIE; Fiscal Year: 2006..The first involves affinity maturation by complementarity determining region (CDR) walking based on unpublished crystal structure results from the Wilson and Janda laboratories, while the second ..
- Conformationally-Constrained PA Anthrax VaccineMaurizio Zanetti; Fiscal Year: 2005..crystallography studies characterized this loop as having the structure of the complementarity-determining region (CDR) of an immunoglobulin (Ig)...
- CLONOTYPIC REGULATION OF ENCEPHALITOGENIC T LYMPHOCYTESHalina Offner; Fiscal Year: 1993..Additionally, we have synthesized peptides with sequences corresponding to the complementarity determining regions (CDR) of encephalitogenic T cell receptor chains, thought to be important in ligand binding...
- Epigenetic regulation of HIV latencyERIC M VERDIN; Fiscal Year: 2010..We also found that the inhibitor of DNA methylation, 5-aza-2'deoxycytidine (aza-CdR), synergizes with NF-B activators to reactivate latent HIV...
- Mechanisms of Cutaneous Drug ReactionsCRAIG SVENSSON; Fiscal Year: 2004Cutaneous drug reactions (CDR) are among the most frequent adverse medical events. Recent studies suggest that between 30 and 45 percent of all adverse drug reactions involve the skin...
- IMMUNOLOGIC MECHANISMS OF LUPUS NEPHRITISMichael Madaio; Fiscal Year: 1993..Oligonucleotide probes specific for CDR1 and CDR2 of the V genes used to encode pathogenic Ig will be utilized to select Ig from our existing panel of ..
- Therapeutic Effects of Cataract Removal in Alzheimer's DiseaseGROVER CLEVELAND GILMORE; Fiscal Year: 2010..Patients will be stratified by AD severity (CDR mild or moderate) and cataract severity (LOCS 1-2 or 3-4) prior to being randomized...
- AZOLE RESISTANT CANDIDIASIS IN HIV INFECTIONSTHEODORE WHITE; Fiscal Year: 2001..In surveys of small numbers of clinical isolates, overexpression of CDR pumps, especially CDR1, appears to be the most common mechanism of azole drug resistance...
- Lung Lysyl Oxidase Regulation by Metal Ion HomeostasisWande Li; Fiscal Year: 2007..Preliminary studies showed that development of Cd resistance (CdR) of rat lung fibroblasts (RFL6) following long-term Cd exposure was accompanied by upregulation of cellular ..
- CLONOTYPIC PCR FOR MINIMAL RESIDUAL DISEASE IN LYMPHOMAAriela Noy; Fiscal Year: 2002..The sequences of greatest diversity comprising complementarity region-III (CDR-III) or the V-beta counterpart provide excellent targets for clone specific MRD probes...
- Mechanisms of drug resistance in Candida albicansBrian Wong; Fiscal Year: 2007..It also is not known if mutations in these pumps' structural genes (CDR1, CDR2 and MDR1) cause azole resistance in clinical C. albicans strains...
- Radioimmunotherapy: An Anti-Neoplastic StrategyAndres Forero; Fiscal Year: 2006..3. The immunogenicity of mCC49, the long half-life (50h) and the projected even longer half-life of a chimeric or CDR-grafted version led to studies directed at humanization with deletion of various parts in search of a construct ..
- Role of IG CDR-H3 in Responses to HIV VaccinesHARRY WILLIAM SCHROEDER; Fiscal Year: 2010..the norm in that each of their antigen binding sites contain a long, H chain complementarity determining region 3 (CDR-H3) that lacks tyrosine and includes patches of hydrophobic and charged amino acids...
- AIDS Related Candidiasis: Dynamic Expression of Drug Resistant GenesTheodore C White; Fiscal Year: 2010..four genes are known to be constitutively overexpressed include the target enzyme ERG11, and three efflux pumps, CDR1, CDR2, and MDR1. In susceptible Ca, these genes can be transcriptionally induced when exposed to drugs...