Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD52
Description: CD52 molecule
Alias: CDW52, CAMPATH-1 antigen, CD52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen), CDW52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen), cambridge pathology 1 antigen, epididymal secretory protein E5, he5, human epididymis-specific protein 5
Publications144 found, 100 shown here
- Cross-linking of the CAMPATH-1 antigen (CD52) triggers activation of normal human T lymphocytesW C Rowan
Molecular Immunology Section, Wellcome Research Labs, Beckenham, Kent, UK
Int Immunol 7:69-77. 1995The CAMPATH-1 (CD52) antigen is a 21-28 kDa glycopeptide which is highly expressed on lymphocytes and macrophages and is coupled to the membrane by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchoring structure...
- Structure of the CAMPATH-1 antigen, a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored glycoprotein which is an exceptionally good target for complement lysisM Q Xia
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, U K
Biochem J 293:633-40. 1993..We postulate that one of the reasons why the CAMPATH-1 antibodies are so good for cell lysis is because they bind to an epitope which is likely to be very close to the lipid bilayer...
- The role of CAMPATH-1 antibodies in the treatment of lymphoid malignanciesM J Dyer
Institute of Cancer Research Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Semin Oncol 26:52-7. 1999Certain features that make an antigen a good candidate for antibody therapy have been defined. CD52 is a 21- to 28-kd nonmodulating cell surface glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked glycoprotein that is abundantly expressed (up to 5 x 10(5)..
- Efficient complement-mediated lysis of cells containing the CAMPATH-1 (CDw52) antigenM Q Xia
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, U K
Mol Immunol 30:1089-96. 1993....
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of direct rhenium-188-labeled anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab for radioimmunotherapy of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMario De Decker
Department of Radiopharmacy, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Nucl Med Biol 35:599-604. 2008Alemtuzumab (Campath, Berlex) is a humanized IgG1 rat monoclonal antibody directed against the cell surface CD52 antigen, found on lymphocytes and monocytes...
- Toward antibody-directed enzyme prodrug therapy with the T268G mutant of human carboxypeptidase A1 and novel in vivo stable prodrugs of methotrexateG K Smith
GlaxoWellcome Inc, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 272:15804-16. 1997..that binds to the tumor antigen Ep-Cam, or to Campath-1H, an antibody that binds to the T and B cell antigen CDw52. These conjugates were then incubated with HT-29 human colon adenocarcinoma cells (which express Ep-Cam but not ..
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of chronic lymphoid leukemiasTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz, Copernicus Memorial Hospital, 93 513 Lodz, ul Pabianicka 62, Poland
Leuk Lymphoma 45:205-19. 2004..Two MoAbs, directed against CD20 antigen (Rituximab, RIT) and CD52 antigen (Campath-1H, alemtuzumab, ALT) demonstrate significant activity in CLL...
- Improving the outcome of bone marrow transplantation by using CD52 monoclonal antibodies to prevent graft-versus-host disease and graft rejectionG Hale
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, UK
Blood 92:4581-90. 1998..However, T-cell depletion increases the risk of graft rejection. This study examined the use of CD52 monoclonal antibodies to eliminate T cells from both donor marrow and recipient to prevent both GVHD and rejection...
- Achieving optimal outcomes in chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaT J Hamblin
Department of Haematology, Royal Bournemouth Hospital, England
Drugs 61:593-611. 2001..corticosteroids, high dose chlorambucil, CHOP (cyclophosphamide, prednisolone, vincristine and doxorubicin), anti-CD52, anti-CD20 and a range of experimental drugs which are being evaluated in clinical trials...
- Monoclonal antibodies as targeted therapy in hematologic malignancies in older adultsArati V Rao
Division of Medical Oncology and Cell Therapy, Division of Geriatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 5:247-62. 2007..Biological agents are proving to be increasingly useful and exciting additions to the antineoplastic armamentarium, but many clinicians are unfamiliar with the properties of these types of agents...
- Current and emerging treatments for chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lode, Copernicus Memorial Hospital, Lodz, Poland
Drugs 69:2415-49. 2009..that targets CD20 antigens, and the second is alemtuzumab, a humanized form of a rat antibody active against CD52. Several recent reports suggest that in patients with CLL, rituximab combined with a PNA can increase the OR and CR ..
- Novel monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemiaTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz and Copernicus Memorial Hospital, 93 510 Lodz, ul Ciołkowskiego 2, Poland
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 8:156-71. 2008..of monoclonal antibodies (mAb), especially rituximab directed against CD20 and alemtuzumab directed against CD52, has renewed interest in CLL therapy...
- Refractory hypercalcemia in an infant secondary to talc pleurodesis resolving after renal transplantationS J Aujla
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 8:1329-33. 2008..from the extrarenal production of 1,25(OH)2D and that alemtuzumab, a monoclonal antibody directed against the CD52 antigen (which is expressed on almost all macrophages), may have a role in the treatment of hypercalcemia ..
- Treatment of acute leukaemias with monoclonal antibodies: current status and future prospectsG Leone
Istituto di Ematologia, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Largo Gemelli 8, 00168 Rome, Italy
Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem 4:33-52. 2006..Alemtuzumab is an anti-CD52 humanized antibody, which showed anti-tumour activity in CLL; clinical effects were observed in some patients with ..
- Haemopoietic stem-cell transplantation with antibody-based minimal-intensity conditioning: a phase 1/2 studyKarin C Straathof
Great Ormond Street Children s Hospital, London, UK
Lancet 374:912-20. 2009..We tested a novel antibody-based minimal-intensity conditioning (MIC) regimen to assess whether this approach allowed curative donor stem-cell engraftment without non-haemopoietic toxicity...
- Campath-1H (anti-CD52) monoclonal antibody therapy in lymphoproliferative disordersG A Pangalis
1st Department of Internal Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Laikon General Hospital, Greece
Med Oncol 18:99-107. 2001Campath-1H is a humanized monoclonal antibody targeted against the CDw52 membrane antigen of lymphocytes, which causes complement and antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity...
- Antibodies to glycosylphosphatidyl-inositol anchored proteins (GPI-AP) in antithymocyte and antilymphocyte globulin: possible role for the expansion of GPI-AP deficient cells in aplastic anemiaHeike H Breitinger
Institut fur Transfusionsmedizin, Universität Ulm und Institut für Klinische Transfusionsmedizin und Immungenetik Ulm Gemeinnützige GmbH, Ulm, Germany
Ann Hematol 88:889-95. 2009..High concentrations of antibodies against the GPI-anchored protein CD52 were found in all preparations (Lymphoglobulin Genzyme, Thymoglobulin Genzyme, ATGAM...
- Engineered antibodies take center stageJ S Huston
Lexigen Pharmaceuticals Corp, 125 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421 3125, USA
Hum Antibodies 10:127-42. 2001..Fully humanized anti-CD52 (CAMPATH-1H) has also been approved by the FDA for the treatment of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and should ..
- High remission rate in T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia with CAMPATH-1HC E Dearden
Royal Marsden NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
Blood 98:1721-6. 2001..5 months. Preliminary results indicated a high remission induction rate with the human CD52 antibody, CAMPATH-1H...
- Novel epididymal proteins as targets for the development of post-testicular male contraceptionP Sipila
Department of Physiology, Institute of Biomedicine, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
Reproduction 137:379-89. 2009..These proteins include CRISP1, SPAG11e, DEFB126, carbonyl reductase P34H, CD52, and GPR64...
- Antithymocyte globulin induces complement-dependent cell lysis and caspase-dependent apoptosis in myeloma cellsFrancis A Ayuk
Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Germany
Exp Hematol 33:1531-6. 2005..Polyclonal antithymocyte globulins (ATG) or monoclonal anti-CD52 (Alemtuzumab) are included in conditioning regimens to enhance engraftment and reduce risk of severe graft-vs-host ..
- Investigation of the mechanism of action of alemtuzumab in a human CD52 transgenic mouse modelYanPing Hu
Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
Immunology 128:260-70. 2009Alemtuzumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody against CD52, an antigen found on the surface of normal and malignant lymphocytes...
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of autoimmune cytopeniasTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz and Copernicus Hospital, Lodz, Poland
Eur J Haematol 72:79-88. 2004..Two MoAbs directed against CD20 antigen (rituximab, Rituxan, Mabthera) and CD52 antigen (alemtuzumab, Campath-1H) seem to be especially useful for this purpose...
- Effective treatment of a refractory hairy cell leukemia variant with splenic pre-irradiation and alemtuzumabMakoto Sasaki
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Acta Haematol 119:48-53. 2008..Because of the CD52 expression, we treated the patient with alemtuzumab. Pretreatment with 22...
- Alemtuzumab induction and steroid-free maintenance immunosuppression in pancreas transplantationA S R Muthusamy
Department of Transplant Surgery, Oxford Transplant Centre, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, UK
Am J Transplant 8:2126-31. 2008Alemtuzumab is a humanized anti-CD52 antibody that depletes lymphocytes and has been increasingly used as induction agent in transplantation...
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia with autoimmune manifestations in Nijmegen breakage syndromeA S Michallet
Service d Hematologie Clinique, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Ann Hematol 82:515-7. 2003..to conventional therapies with a poor prognosis, an intensive chemotherapy such as 2'-deoxycoformycin with anti-CDw52 monoclonal antibodies is usually favored. In the present case, however, because of the specific context (i.e...
- Engineered antibodies of IgG1/IgG3 mixed isotype with enhanced cytotoxic activitiesAkito Natsume
Antibody Research Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Research Center and Antibody Business Office, Pharmaceuticals Business Unit, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Cancer Res 68:3863-72. 2008..The CDC-enhancing effect using a chimeric isotype was also shown in CD52 antigen/antibody system...
- CD52 expression is induced in the mouse uterus at the time of embryo implantationK Kumamoto
Institute for Advanced Medical Sciences, Hyogo College of Medicine, Nishinomiya, Japan
J Reprod Immunol 82:32-9. 2009b>CD52 is a GPI anchor protein present in lymphocytes, the epithelial cells of the epididymis and sperm. It has been reported that male reproductive tract CD52 induces antibodies interfering with sperm function and causes infertility...
- Epididymosomes are involved in the acquisition of new sperm proteins during epididymal transitRobert Sullivan
Centre de Recherche en Biologie de la Reproduction and Département d Obstétrique Gynécologie, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Asian J Androl 9:483-91. 2007..P25b, a zona pellucida binding protein, macrophage migration inhibitory factor, enzymes of the polyol pathway, HE5/CD52, type 5 glutathione peroxidase, and SPAM1 or PH-20...
- Efficacy and safety of induction therapy with alemtuzumab in kidney transplantation: a meta-analysisZhang fei Shou
Kidney Diseases Center, First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 122:1692-8. 2009Alemtuzumab, a humanized CD52 monoclonal antibody, with its profound lymphocyte depletion property, was expected to be a promising induction therapy agent for kidney transplantation (KTx)...
- Campath 1-H treatment in patients with aggressive relapsing remitting multiple sclerosisC L Hirst
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff, UK
J Neurol 255:231-8. 2008Campath 1-H (Alemtuzumab) is a humanised monoclonal antibody which targets the CD52 antigen, a low molecular weight glycoprotein present on the surface of most lymphocyte lineages, causing complement mediated lysis and rapid and prolonged ..
- Long-term immune reconstitution after anti-CD52-treated or anti-CD34-treated hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for severe T-lymphocyte immunodeficiencyMary A Slatter
Department of Paediatric Immunology, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals Foundation Trust, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:361-7. 2008..T cell-depleted haploidentical transplantations are successful if there is no HLA-identical donor. Methods to remove T lymphocytes include addition of anti-CD52 antibodies and CD34(+) HSC selection.
- Results from a human renal allograft tolerance trial evaluating the humanized CD52-specific monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab (CAMPATH-1H)Allan D Kirk
Transplantation and Autoimmunity Branch, National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Transplantation 76:120-9. 2003..Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA) is a humanized CD52-specific monoclonal antibody that produces profound T-cell depletion in humans and reduces the need for maintenance ..
- Alemtuzumab for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz, 93 510 Lodz, ul Ciolkowskiego 2, Poland
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 8:1033-51. 2008Alemtuzumab (Campath, MabCampath) is a humanized therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) that recognizes the CD52 antigen expressed on normal and neoplastic lymphoid cells...
- Clinical evaluation of busulfan, cladribine and alemtuzumab as reduced intensity conditioning for stem cell transplantationKazimierz Halaburda
Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Warsaw, Poland
Ann Transplant 14:7-12. 2009..In recent years alemtuzumab, an anti CD52 antibody has gained much interest in this setting for its particular immunosuppresive properties.<br />
- Receptor expression in orbital inflammatory syndromes and implications for targeted therapyV H Ho
Section of Ophthalmology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Tissue Antigens 70:105-9. 2007..on archived specimens using commercially available monoclonal antibodies against CD3, CD20, CD22, CD23, CD25, and CD52 antigens...
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection after alemtuzumab therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemiaClaire E Saadeh
Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI, USA
Pharmacotherapy 28:281-4. 2008Alemtuzumab is a humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody indicated for treatment of fludarabine-refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL)...
- Interleukin 7 receptor alpha as a potential therapeutic target in transplantationMaud Racape
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Unit 643, Nantes, France
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 57:253-61. 2009..by current immunosuppressive drugs that block costimulatory signals (cyclosporine A, anti-CD3 antibody, anti-CD52 antibody, anti-thymocyte globulin, etc.), memory T cells are resistant to costimulation blockade...
- T-cell depleting antibodies: new hope for induction of allograft tolerance in bone marrow transplantation?David Simpson
North Shore Hospital, PB 93 503, Takapuna, Auckland 1309, New Zealand
BioDrugs 17:147-54. 2003..contrast, pre-transplant alemtuzumab (campath-1H) or an earlier version of this molecule (campath-1G), which target CD52+ cells, do appear to be effective in reducing both acute and chronic GVHD...
- Quantitative analysis of the expression of glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored proteins during the maturation of different hematopoietic cell compartments of normal bone marrowPilar María Hernández Campo
Servicio General de Citometría and Departamento de Medicina and Centro de Investigación del Cáncer, Universidad de Salamanca, Paseo San Vicente 58 182, 37007 Salamanca, Spain
Cytometry B Clin Cytom 72:34-42. 2007..Up till now, no study has been reported in which the exact patterns of expression of a large number of GPI-AP are quantitatively evaluated in normal bone marrow (BM) cells classified according to their lineage and maturation stage...
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia--the haematologic basis for diagnosis and treatmentPeter Jacobs
The Department of Haematology and Boone Marrow Transplant Unit incorporating the Searll Research Laboratory for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Constantiaberg Medi Clinic, Cape Town, South Africa
Hematology 7:33-41. 2002..in chemotherapy requiring haematopoietic stem cell transplantation on the one hand or use of serotherapy with CD52 antibodies on the other...
- Analysis of the antibody repertoire of patients with mantle cell lymphoma directed against mantle cell lymphoma-associated antigensCarsten Zwick
Jose Carreras Center, Saarland University Medical School, Homburg, Saar, Germany
Ann Hematol 88:999-1003. 2009..In contrast, the expression of CD52, which was detected by antibodies in the serum of an MCL patient, is restricted to hematopoietic cells...
- [Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies: update on the risk of opportunistic infections]Emilie Rigal
Unité transversale d allergologie et immunologie clinique, CHRU de Tours, 37044 Tours, France
Med Sci (Paris) 25:1135-40. 2009..Four antibodies are concerned, targeting CD52, CD20, TNF-a and VLA-4, and major risks include activation of latent tuberculosis, or of normally silent viruses...
- Profiling lymphocyte subpopulations in peripheral blood under efalizumab treatment of psoriasis by multi epitope ligand cartography (MELC) robot microscopyBernd Bonnekoh
Clinic for Dermatology and Venereology, Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Leipziger Str 44, D 39120 Magdeburg, Germany
Eur J Dermatol 16:623-35. 2006..treatment led furthermore to an increase of the numbers of CD3+, CD4+, CD8+, CD44+, CD45+, CD45R0+, CD45 RA+, CD52+, CD58+, CD247+, HLA-DR+ and Sambucus nigra lectin-reactive lymphocytes (by factors from 2.0 to 3.3x)...
- Mantle cell lymphoma in Taiwan: clinicopathological and molecular study of 21 cases including one cyclin D1-negative tumor expressing cyclin D2Shih Sung Chuang
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan
Pathol Int 56:440-8. 2006..The tumors expressed IgM and bcl-2 (100%), cyclin D1 (95%), CD5 (86%), CD43 and IgD (62%), CD52 (60%), and bcl-6 (5%). Ki-67 index>or=30% (P=0...
- Successful treatment of chemotherapy-refractory Sézary syndrome with alemtuzumab (Campath-1H)O Gautschi
Institute of Medical Oncology, University Hospital, Bern, Switzerland
Eur J Haematol 72:61-3. 2004..Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) is a monoclonal antibody directed against the lymphocytic antigen CD52, expressed on B- and T-cells...
- Rhodococcus equi infection after alemtuzumab therapy for T-cell prolymphocytic leukemiaJan J Meeuse
University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Emerg Infect Dis 13:1942-3. 2007..Alemtuzumab, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, causes lymphocytopenia by eliminating CD52-positive cells...
- CD52 antigen expressed by malignant plasma cells can be targeted by alemtuzumab in vivo in NOD/SCID miceCarmelo Carlo-Stella
Cristina Gandini Medical Oncology Unit, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milano, Italy
Exp Hematol 34:721-7. 2006To explore new treatments specifically targeting malignant plasma cells (PCs), we examined CD52 antigen expression on primary PCs as well as multiple myeloma (MM) cell lines, and investigated in vivo the antimyeloma activity of alemtuzumab...
- Phase II multicenter study of human CD52 antibody in previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia. European Study Group of CAMPATH-1H Treatment in Chronic Lymphocytic LeukemiaA Osterborg
Department of Oncology Radiumhemmet, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Oncol 15:1567-74. 1997CAMPATH-1H is a human immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody (MAb) that binds to nearly all B- and T-cell lymphomas and leukemias...
- Identifying alemtuzumab as an anti-myeloid cell antiangiogenic therapy for the treatment of ovarian cancerHeather L Pulaski
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
J Transl Med 7:49. 2009..Abundant VLC and Tie2+ monocytes have been reported in human cancer. Unfortunately, the importance of VLC in human cancer growth remains untested as there are no confirmed therapeutics to target human VLC...
- Favorable effect on acute and chronic graft-versus-host disease with cyclophosphamide and in vivo anti-CD52 monoclonal antibodies for marrow transplantation from HLA-identical sibling donors for acquired aplastic anemiaVikas Gupta
Department of Cellular and Molecular Sciences, Division of Haematology, St George s Hospital and Medical School, London, UK
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 10:867-76. 2004..bone marrow transplantation (BMT) from HLA-identical sibling donors with cyclophosphamide and in vivo anti-CD52 monoclonal antibodies (MoAb) for conditioning. The median age at BMT was 17 years (range, 4-46 years)...
- Markedly additive antitumor activity with the combination of a selective survivin suppressant YM155 and alemtuzumab in adult T-cell leukemiaJing Chen
Metabolism Branch, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Blood 121:2029-37. 2013..a striking increase in ATL, and its expression was increased in patient ATL cells resistant to the anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab (Campath-1H)...
- Alemtuzumab for cytolytic induction of immunosuppression in heart transplant recipientsWilliam D Cahoon
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA, USA
Prog Transplant 22:344-9; quiz 350. 2012..To review available evidence about the safety and efficacy of alemtuzumab for induction of immunosuppression in heart transplant recipients...
- Concepts in radiotherapy and immunotherapy: anti-CD20 mechanisms of action and targetsDavid G Maloney
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Semin Oncol 32:S19-26. 2005..generated against antigens expressed on the tumor cell surface: rituximab (anti-CD20) and alemtuzumab (anti-CD52) are the most widely used monoclonal antibodies...
- Long-term follow-up of symptomatic patients with lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma/Waldenström macroglobulinemia treated with the anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumabSteven P Treon
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 118:276-81. 2011b>CD52 is expressed on malignant cells in lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma (LPL), including IgM-secreting Waldenström macroglobulinemia (WM). We examined the activity of alemtuzumab in 28 symptomatic LPL (27 IgM and 1 IgA) patients...
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-associated lymphomas are efficiently lysed through complement-dependent cytotoxicity and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity by rituximabJosee Golay
Laboratory of Molecular Immunohaematology, Department of Immunology and Cell Biology, Istituto Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Milan, Italy
Br J Haematol 119:923-9. 2002..Campath(R), Mabcampath(R)) are non-conjugated IgG1 therapeutic monoclonal antibodies directed against the CD20 and CD52 surface antigens respectively...
- Natural phosphorylation of CD5 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia B cells and analysis of CD5-regulated genes in a B cell line suggest a role for CD5 in malignant phenotypeHélène Gary-Gouy
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 764, Universite Paris XI, Laboratoire d Hematologie, Service de Médecine Interne Immunologie, Hopital Antoine Beclere, Clamart, France
J Immunol 179:4335-44. 2007..MAPKs, Stats, cytokines, chemokines (IL-10, IL-10R, IL-2R, CCL-3, CCL-4, and CCR7), TLR-9, and the surface Ags CD52, CD54, CD70, and CD72...
- Activation of complement by human IgG1 and human IgG3 antibodies against the human leucocyte antigen CD52S Redpath
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, UK
Immunology 93:595-600. 1998..Using recombinant human antibodies specific for the leucocyte antigen CD52, different allotypes of human IgG1 subclass were compared for their ability to activate human complement...
- Changes of the major sperm maturation-associated epididymal protein HE5 (CD52) on human ejaculated spermatozoa during incubationC H Yeung
Institute of Reproductive Medicine of the University, Munster, Germany
Mol Hum Reprod 7:617-24. 2001HE5 (CD52) is a glycoprotein which is secreted by the epididymis and which becomes inserted onto maturing spermatozoa...
- New crossmatch technique eliminates interference by humanized and chimeric monoclonal antibodiesB K Book
Department of Surgery, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Transplant Proc 37:640-2. 2005..Rituximab (RIT, anti-CD20), daclizumab (DAC; anti-CD25), alemtuzumab (ALE; anti-CD52), or infliximab (IFX) may interfere with Ab detection methods such as complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) and ..
- Novel and emerging drugs for rarer chronic lymphoid leukaemiasE Matutes
Haemato oncology Department, Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, 203 Fulham Road, London SW3 6JJ, England
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 12:484-504. 2012..McAb) such as Rituximab (anti-CD20), the second and third generation of anti-CD20 McAbs, Alemtuzumab (anti-CD52), Siplizumab (anti-CD2), Daclizumab (anti-CD25) and KW-0761, an anti-chemokine receptor 4 (CCR4) or McAbs ..
- Alemtuzumab in combination with methylprednisolone is a highly effective induction regimen for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and deletion of TP53: final results of the national cancer research institute CLL206 trialAndrew R Pettitt
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
J Clin Oncol 30:1647-55. 2012..In contrast, TP53 defects are not associated with resistance to the anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab or methylprednisolone...
- Blood concentrations of alemtuzumab and antiglobulin responses in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia following intravenous or subcutaneous routes of administrationGeoff Hale
Therapeutic Antibody Centre, Old Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7JT, United Kingdom
Blood 104:948-55. 2004Alemtuzumab is a humanized anti-CD52 antibody licensed for refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL), when given intravenously at 30 mg thrice weekly...
- 124I-Anti-CD52 Dosimetry Before Radioimmunotherapy as Part of Conditioning for Stem Cell Transplantation in Acute LeukemiaDaniel Putzer
From the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria and Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria
Clin Nucl Med 37:390-2. 2012We report bone marrow ablation in a 21-year-old patient with recurrent refractory CD52-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia, using murine I-anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody (mAb) in the conditioning regimen for allogeneic hematopoietic stem ..
- The response of intestinal stem cells and epithelium after alemtuzumab administrationQiurong Li
Department of Surgery, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, China
Cell Mol Immunol 8:325-32. 2011..Alemtuzumab is a humanized anti-CD52 lymphocytic antibody that is increasingly being used to induce immunosuppression; intestinal barrier function is ..
- Pretransplant conditioning with Campath-1H (alemtuzumab) in pediatric matched unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplants: an institutional experienceAmulya A Nageswara Rao
Division of Pediatric Neuro Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:96-100. 2012..Campath-1 H (alemtuzumab), a humanized monoclonal antibody to CD52 antigen, is thought to reduce GVHD incidence through in vivo T-cell depletion...
- Induction therapy in renal transplant recipients: how convincing is the current evidence?Steven J Wagner
Renal Division, Washington University in Saint Louis, Saint Louis, MO 63110, USA
Drugs 72:671-83. 2012..instance, rATG contains antibodies specific for multiple adhesion molecules and even human leukocyte antigen, while CD52 (the target of alemtuzumab) is present on many antigen-presenting cells as well as lymphocytes...
- Anti-sperm antibodies from infertile patients and their cognate sperm antigens: a review. Identity between SAGA-1, the H6-3C4 antigen, and CD52A B Diekman
Center for Recombinant Gamete Contraceptive Vaccinogens, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville 22908, USA
Am J Reprod Immunol 43:134-43. 2000..Improved diagnosis and treatment of immunologic infertility, as well as a more complete understanding of the mechanism behind this phenomenon, are dependent on the identification and characterization of relevant sperm antigens...
- Successful treatment of stem cell graft failure in pediatric patients using a submyeloablative regimen of campath-1H and fludarabineNabil Ahmed
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Texas Children s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 14:1298-304. 2008..We used a nonmyeloablative conditioning regimen consisting of the lympho-depleting humanized CD52-antibody Campath-1H and fludarabine to rescue 12 consecutive children age 9 months to 17 years with engraftment ..
- The role of alemtuzumab in facilitating maintenance immunosuppression minimization following solid organ transplantationAvinash Agarwal
Department of Surgery and the Emory Transplant Center, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Transpl Immunol 20:6-11. 2008..Alemtuzumab is a humanized CD52-specific monoclonal antibody that has been used in the setting of maintenance immunosuppression minimization...
- [Case report of successful treating of refractory form of chronic lymphatic leukemia in Binnet C stage by using anti-CD52 antibodies]Aida Arnautovic-Custovic
Hematoloski odjel Klinike za interne bolesti, UKC Tuzla
Med Arh 62:175-6. 2008..Administration of monoclonal antiCD52 antibody is justified in case of resistance on conventional previously applied means of therapy...
- Dural MALT lymphoma with disseminated diseaseKelly Matmati
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Hematol Rep 2:e10. 2010..Histopathology of the resected dural mass showed MALT lymphoma expressing CD20, CD52, CD19, and CD38...
- Is there a role for autologous stem cell transplantation for patients with acute myelogenous leukemia? A retrospective analysisNicolas Novitzky
The University of Cape Town Leukaemia Centre and the Division of Haematology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town, Groote Schuur Hospital, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:875-84. 2011..For prophylaxis of graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), grafts were incubated ex vivo with anti-CD52 antibodies and patients were prescribed cyclosporin until day 90...
- Peripheral T cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified: the stuff of genes, dreams and therapiesC Agostinelli
Department of Haematology and Clinical Oncology L and A Seràgnoli, Bologna University School of Medicine, Bologna, Italy
J Clin Pathol 61:1160-7. 2008..PTCL/NOS are characterised by erratic expression of T cell associated antigens, including CD4 and CD52, which have recently been proposed as targets for ad hoc immunotherapies...
- Spotlight on alemtuzumabJ L Jones
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Box 165, Addenbrookes Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
Int MS J 16:77-81. 2009Alemtuzumab, formally known as Campath-1H, is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against CD52, a protein on the surface of lymphocytes and monocytes with unknown function...
- [Novel medical treatment modalities in hematology]Hans Carl Hasselbalch
Herlev Hospital, haematologisk afdeling L, Herlev
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2115-9. 2008Today several monoclonal antibodies, including the anti-CD20 antibody (rituximab), the anti-CD52 antibody (alemtuzumab) and the anti-CD33 antibody (gemtuzumab ozogamacin) are all integrated in the therapeutic armamentarium of patients ..
- Alemtuzumab in T-cell malignanciesClaire E Dearden
St George s Hospital Medical School, London, UK
Med Oncol 19:S27-32. 2002Alemtuzumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against the CD52 antigen, which is abundantly expressed on all normal and most malignant T-lymphocytes...
- Alemtuzumab in stem cell transplantationGeoff Hale
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, UK
Med Oncol 19:S33-47. 2002Alemtuzumab, otherwise called CAMPATH-1H, is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against the CD52 antigen of lymphocytes...
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of refractory acute rejection and bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after human lung transplantationB D Reams
Department of Pharmacy, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Am J Transplant 7:2802-8. 2007..We have utilized alemtuzumab, a humanized anti-CD52 antibody which results in potent lymphocyte depletion, in consecutive patients with RAR (n = 12) or BOS (n = 10)...
- Applications of monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of hematological malignanciesMagda Migkou
University of Athens School of Medicine, Alexandra University Hospital, Department of Clinical Therapeutics, 5 Marathonomahon Street, Drossia 145 72, Athens, Greece
Expert Opin Biol Ther 9:207-20. 2009..The introduction of mAbs has changed the clinical approach to patients with lymphoma and leukemia...
- A mechanistic rationale for combining alemtuzumab and rituximab in the treatment of ALLBart A Nijmeijer
Department of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Blood 116:5930-40. 2010B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) may express CD52 and CD20...
- Alterations in the human blood-epididymis barrier in obstructive azoospermia and the development of novel epididymal cell lines from infertile menEvemie Dube
INRS Institut Armand Frappier, University of Quebec, Laval, Quebec, Canada
Biol Reprod 83:584-96. 2010..However, the cells did not express several other epididymal markers (CRISP1, SPINLW1, NPC2, CD52, or DCXR) or junctional proteins (CDH1, CDH2, CLDN1, CLDN4, CLDN7, or CLDN8)...
- Ofatumumab: a new CD20 monoclonal antibody therapy for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaSusan O'Brien
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 10:361-8. 2010..or refractory to fludarabine with bulky lymphadenopathy and, therefore, less suitable for treatment with the CD52 MoAb alemtuzumab, results from the planned interim analysis showed an encouraging response rate with ofatumumab (..
- Involvement of neutrophils and natural killer cells in the anti-tumor activity of alemtuzumab in xenograft tumor modelsWilliam M Siders
Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 010701, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 51:1293-304. 2010Alemtuzumab is a recombinant humanized IgG1 monoclonal antibody directed against CD52, an antigen expressed on the surface of normal and malignant B and T lymphocytes...
- Therapy of steroid-refractory acute GVHD with CD52 antibody alemtuzumab is effectiveN Schub
Division for Stem Cell Transplantation and Immunotherapy, Second Department of Medicine, Kiel, Germany
Bone Marrow Transplant 46:143-7. 2011The efficacy and safety of CD52 antibody alemtuzumab to treat severe acute GVHD in 18 consecutive patients refractory to standard high-dose corticosteroid therapy is reported...
- Induction immunosuppression for orthotopic heart transplantation: a reviewChristopher R Ensor
Comprehensive Transplant Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, 600 North Wolfe St, Carnegie 180, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Prog Transplant 19:333-41; quiz 342. 2009..To describe the appropriateness and safety of induction immunosuppression for patients at risk for fatal rejection, and to describe the safety and effectiveness profiles of the induction regimens available in the United States...
- Cyclophosphamide, fludarabine, alemtuzumab, and rituximab as salvage therapy for heavily pretreated patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemiaXavier C Badoux
Departments of Leukemia, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Blood 118:2085-93. 2011..Alemtuzumab is a chimeric CD52 monoclonal antibody with activity in CLL patients with fludarabine-refractory disease and 17p deletion...
- Effect of anti-CD52 antibody alemtuzumab on ex-vivo culture of umbilical cord blood stem cellsChe K Lim
Department of Hematology, Singapore General Hospital, Outram Road, Singapore
J Hematol Oncol 1:19. 2008..In this study, we report the effects of anit-CD52 (Alemtuzumab, Campath) on both short- and long-term ex vivo expansion of CB hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) by ..
- Neutrophils express CD52 and exhibit complement-mediated lysis in the presence of alemtuzumabLyn R Ambrose
Department of Immunology, Division of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
Blood 114:3052-5. 2009Neutropenia is a recognized adverse event in patients treated with the humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab...
- Targeted therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemiaAlfonso Quintas-Cardama
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Target Oncol 4:11-21. 2009The introduction of targeted agents such as the monoclonal antibodies rituximab (anti-CD20) and alemtuzumab (anti-CD52) has brought about a remarkable change in the therapy of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)...
- Targeting of natural killer cells by rabbit antithymocyte globulin and campath-1H: similar effects independent of specificityDiana Stauch
Institute of Medical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
PLoS ONE 4:e4709. 2009..little is known about the effects of the polyclonal rabbit antithymocyte globulin (rATG) or the monoclonal anti-CD52 antibody alemtuzumab on Natural Killer (NK) cells in detail...
- Expression of CD52 mRNA in the rat embryoLeonardo Ermini
Department Evolutionary Biology, University of Siena, Via A Moro 2, 53100 Siena, Italy
Dev Growth Differ 50:577-83. 2008b>CD52 is a leukocyte differentiation antigen first discovered in humans as expressed on the surface of lymphocytes, monocytes and eosinophils. The human CD52 is found on chromosome 1, and two alleles are both known to be reasonably common...
- CD52 antigen--a reviewA Domagała
Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences, ul Strzeszynska 32, 60 479 Poznan, Poland
Med Sci Monit 7:325-31. 2001Human CD52 is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)--anchored antigen expressed on the all lymphocytes as well as within the male genital tract, where it can be produced by epithelial cells of the distal epididymis and duct deferens...
- Pharmacokinetics of alemtuzumab used for in vivo and in vitro T-cell depletion in allogeneic transplantations: relevance for early adoptive immunotherapy and infectious complicationsEmma C Morris
Department of Haematology, University College Hospital, 98 Chenies Mews, London WC1E 6HX, UK
Blood 102:404-6. 2003..Alemtuzumab concentrations in RIT patients were in excess of that required to kill infused donor CD52+ cells at the time of transplantation and remained at potentially lympholytic levels (> 0...
- Alemtuzumab in peripheral T-cell malignanciesClaire Dearden
The Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 19:391-8. 2004The humanized monoclonal antibody CAMPATH-1H (alemtuzumab) binds to the CD52 antigen, a glycoprotein that is widely expressed on normal and malignant B- and T-lymphocytes...
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphomaMichelle A Fanale
Department of Lymphoma Myeloma, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Drugs 67:333-50. 2007..CD22 (unconjugated epratuzumab and calicheamicin conjugated CMC-544 [inotuzumab ozogamicin]), CD80 (galiximab), CD52 (alemtuzumab), CD2 (MEDI-507 [siplizumab]), CD30 (SGN-30 and MDX-060 [iratumumab]), and CD40 (SGN-40)...
- Heterogeneous CD52 expression among hematologic neoplasms: implications for the use of alemtuzumab (CAMPATH-1H)Scott J Rodig
Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:7174-9. 2006b>CD52 is a GPI-linked glycoprotein expressed by B cells, T cells, monocytes, and macrophages...
- Vasectomy influences expression of HE1 but not HE2 and HE5 genes in human epididymisChristine Légaré
Centre de Recherche en Biologie de la Reproduction, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Laval, Ste Foy, Quebec, Canada
J Androl 25:30-43. 2004..vasectomy on a gene expressed all along the epididymis (HE1) or more selectively in the proximal (HE2) or distal (HE5) segment...
- Lymphoplasmacytic hyperplasia (possibly pre-PTLD) has varied expression and appearance in intestinal transplant recipients receiving Campath immunosuppressionP Ruiz
Department of Pathology, University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA
Transplant Proc 36:386-7. 2004..posttransplant were retrospectively graded after patients had received induction immunosuppression with either anti-CD52 (Campath) or anti-CD25 (Zenapax) monoclonal antibodies...
- Future prospects for fludarabine-containing regimens in the treatment of hematological cancersPeter Hillmen
Haematology Malignancy Diagnostic Service HMDS, Algernon Firth Building, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
Hematol J 5:S76-86. 2004..Of these, the anti-CD52 antibody alemtuzumab and the anti-CD20 antibody rituximab have demonstrated the most potential for the treatment of ..
- Immunotherapeutic and immunoregulatory drugs in haematologic malignanciesGerassimos A Pangalis
First Department of Internal Medicine, First Department of Propedeutic Internal Medicine and Department of Hematology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School, Laikon General Hospital, Athens, Greece
Curr Top Med Chem 6:1657-86. 2006..The anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, alemtuzumab, further expands the armamentarium against lymphoid malignancies producing high ..
- Alemtuzumab treatment of steroid-refractory acute GvHDJames Young; Fiscal Year: 2004..We have recently identified selective expression of CD52, which is targeted by alemtuzumab, by different subtypes of human dendritic cells (DCs)...
- IMMUNOLOGIC MECHANISMS IN HUMAN FEMALE INFERTILITYJohn Herr; Fiscal Year: 2002..Microsequence analysis demonstrated that SAGA-1 is related to CDw52, a GPI-anchored protein first identified on lymphocytes and involved in signal transduction...
- Role of GPI-Anchored CD52 Glycoprotein in Sperm FunctionAlan Diekman; Fiscal Year: 2003b>CD52 is a GPI-anchored glycoprotein restricted to the male reproductive tract and lymphocytes...
- Pentostatin and Alemtuzumab for Allogeneic PBPCTAndrew Yeager; Fiscal Year: 2005..Alemtuzumab (Campath l-H; ALEM) is a humanized IgG1 kappa anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody that exerts lymphocytoxicity by antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity, complement-mediated ..
- Therapeutic Self-Assembly of Recognition Elements on Cell SurfacesMilan Stojanovic; Fiscal Year: 2007..each of CCRF-CEM, Raji, and HL-60 cell lines, we will synthesize the reagents capable of targeting CD71, CD5, CD52, and CD33...
- Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development AwDavid Rizzieri; Fiscal Year: 2004..Therefore, they have developed a T-cell depletion protocol using an antibody to CD52 which has been previously shown to be effective for graft versus host disease prophylaxis while maintaining a high ..
- Memory and Regulatory T Cells Following T Cell Depletion in TransplantationStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will a) monitor changes in TREG activity with the loss of tolerance/progression of CAN, b) determine whether resumption of SRL treatment blocks or delays further loss of kidney function due to CAN. ..
- NOVEL SEROTHERAPY STRATEGIES--PLASMA CELL MALIGNANCIESSTEVEN TREON; Fiscal Year: 2004..Analogous to our work with Muc-1, we will also attempt to identify other PCD selective targets by generating and examining mAbs specific to the plasma cell glycoform of CD138. ..
- Hu1D10 in CLL: CLINICAL AND LABORATORY STUDIESJohn Byrd; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Campath-1H & Calcineurin-Inhibitors in Renal TransplantStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- TCELL RECOGNITION & REPERTOIRE IN AUTOIMMUNE THYROIDITISYI CHI KONG; Fiscal Year: 1993..4. Examine the MHC class I gene influence on EAT pathogenesis-- regarding the role of D genes and modulation by Abs to synthetic peptides...
- U. of Wisconsin Transplant Research Training ProgramStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Branching Stochastic Process Modeling of Human Plasma Cell DifferentiationMartin Zand; Fiscal Year: 2007..The stochastic branching process model developed in Aim 1 will be used to predict experimental outcomes and compare them with in vitro data. ..
- Insulin producing cells generated in vitro from hepatic stem cellsLijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Branching Stochastic Process Modeling of Human Plasma Cell DifferentiationMartin S Zand; Fiscal Year: 2010..The stochastic branching process model developed in Aim 1 will be used to predict experimental outcomes and compare them with in vitro data. ..
- Liver to Endocrine Pancreas TransdifferentiationLijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Negative Costimulatory Pathways in Rejection & ToleranceNader Najafian; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- CXCR3 Chemokine Receptor in Non-Human Primate AllograftStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2006..We plan to take advantage of the combined experience of the Hancock and Knechtle labs to address the research questions posed herein. ..
- TRANSPLANTATION TOLERANCE USING IMMUNOTOXINStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2001..The goal of this proposal would be to develop adequate preclinical data to permit phase I and II clinical trials in organ transplant recipients. ..
- T CELL RECOGNITION--REPERTOIRE IN AUTOIMMUNE THYROIDITISYI CHI KONG; Fiscal Year: 2001..4. Determine if HLA association with Tg correlates with other major thyroid antigens--using recombinant thyroperoxidase (rTPO) and thyroid- stimulating hormone receptor (rTSHR). ..
- ANTI-CD20 ANTIBODY THERAPY OF NHL-- MECHANISM OF ACTIONDavid Maloney; Fiscal Year: 2002..III. Determine the role of the mAb FC region in mediating anti- proliferative effects of anti-CD20 mAbs in xenografts of B cell NHL lines in NOD/SCID mice. ..
- Transdifferentiation of hepatocytesLijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- T Cell Recognition & Repertoire in Autoimmune ThyroditisYI CHI KONG; Fiscal Year: 2005..4. Characterize the mechanisms of T cell regulation in mTg-induced resistance. ..
- Renal Transplantation Using Campath1H/RapamycinStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2003..The regimen consists of induction therapy with two doses of Campath-1H, and anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, two doses of steroid as pretreatment for Campath-1H, and subsequent maintenance monotherapy ..
- TRANSPLANT IMMUNOLOGY OF IL2 IFNY DOUBLE KNOCKOUT MICEMartin Zand; Fiscal Year: 2002..In contrast, if the DKO mice are tolerant to islet allografts, we will determine the mechanism by adoptive transfer of tolerance inducing T lymphocyte subsets. ..