Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD3
Description: CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex)
Alias: CD3-DELTA, T3D, CD3 antigen, delta subunit, CD3 delta, CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex), OKT3, delta chain, T-cell receptor T3 delta chain, T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain
Publications152 found, 100 shown here
- HIV-1 accessory proteins--ensuring viral survival in a hostile environmentMichael H Malim
Department of Infectious Diseases, King s College London School of Medicine, 2nd Floor, Borough Wing, Guy s Hospital, London Bridge, London, SE1 9RT, UK
Cell Host Microbe 3:388-98. 2008..Broadly speaking, the HIV-1 accessory proteins modify the local environment within infected cells to ensure viral persistence, replication, dissemination, and transmission...
- HIV-1 Nef: at the crossroadsJohn L Foster
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Retrovirology 5:84. 2008..that simian immunodeficiency viruses are non-pathogenic in their hosts because they have Nefs that downregulate CD3, but HIV-1 is pathogenic because its Nef fails to downregulate CD3...
- Nef-mediated suppression of T cell activation was lost in a lentiviral lineage that gave rise to HIV-1Michael Schindler
Department of Virology, University of Ulm, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Cell 125:1055-67. 2006..Here, we report that nef alleles from the great majority of primate lentiviruses, including HIV-2, downmodulate TCR-CD3 from infected T cells, thereby blocking their responsiveness to activation...
- SPFH2 mediates the endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors and other substrates in mammalian cellsMargaret M P Pearce
Departments of Pharmacology and Medicine, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Biol Chem 282:20104-15. 2007..Overall, these studies identify SPFH2 as a key ERAD pathway component and suggest that it may act as a substrate recognition factor...
- The T cell antigen receptor alpha and beta chains interact via distinct regions with CD3 chainsN Manolios
Rheumatology Department, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Eur J Immunol 24:84-92. 1994Selective pairwise interactions between CD3 chains and the clonotypic T cell antigen receptor (TCR)-alpha, -beta chains has recently been established...
- The inability to disrupt the immunological synapse between infected human T cells and APCs distinguishes HIV-1 from most other primate lentivirusesNathalie Arhel
Institute of Molecular Virology, University of Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee 11, Ulm, Germany
J Clin Invest 119:2965-75. 2009..lentiviral Nef proteins differ substantially in their ability to modulate cell surface expression of the TCR-CD3 and CD28 receptors critical for the formation and function of the IS...
- The implications of subunit interactions for the structure of the T cell receptor-CD3 complexF Koning
Department of Immunohematology, University Hospital, Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur J Immunol 20:299-305. 1990Cell surface-expressed receptors are often multichain complexes. One of these, the T cell receptor (TcR) alpha/beta-CD3 complex, is known to contain at least seven chains: the alpha and beta TcR chains plus the gamma, delta, epsilon and ..
- Immune hyperactivation of HIV-1-infected T cells mediated by Tat and the CD28 pathwayM Ott
The Picower Institute for Medical Research, 350 Community Drive, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Science 275:1481-5. 1997..with HIV-1 in vitro resulted in increased interleukin-2 (IL-2) secretion in response to T cell activation via the CD3 and CD28 receptors...
- Overlapping functions of human CD3delta and mouse CD3gamma in alphabeta T-cell development revealed in a humanized CD3gamma-mouseEdgar Fernández-Malavé
Centro de Biologia Molecular Severo Ochoa, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Blood 108:3420-7. 2006..Taken together, these data demonstrate that CD3delta and CD3gamma play a different role in humans and mice in pre-TCR and TCR function during alphabeta T-cell development...
- Superinduction of IL-8 in T cells by HIV-1 Tat protein is mediated through NF-kappaB factorsM Ott
The Picower Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
J Immunol 160:2872-80. 1998..The HIV-1 transactivator protein Tat increased IL-8 secretion in T cell lines following CD3- and CD28-mediated costimulation...
- Human immunodeficiency virus-1 glycoproteins gp120 and gp160 specifically inhibit the CD3/T cell-antigen receptor phosphoinositide transduction pathwayD Cefai
Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire et Tissulaire, Group Hospitalier GH Pitié Salpétrière, Paris, France
J Clin Invest 86:2117-24. 1990The interference of the recombinant HIV-1 glycoproteins gp160 and gp120 with the CD3/T cell antigen receptor (TcR)-mediated activation process has been investigated in the CD4+ diphtheria toxoid-specific human P28D T cell clone...
- A synthetic peptide with sequence identity to the transmembrane protein GP41 of HIV-1 inhibits distinct lymphocyte activation pathways dependent on protein kinase C and intracellular calcium influxC L Ruegg
Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205
Cell Immunol 137:1-13. 1991..HIV-1 gp41 peptide aa581-597 inhibits lymphoproliferation stimulated via the distinct T-cell-activation molecules CD3, CD2, and CD28, as well as direct stimulation mediated by phorbol ester combined with ionomycin...
- HIV-1 glycoprotein gp120 disrupts CD4-p56lck/CD3-T cell receptor interactions and inhibits CD3 signalingP Hubert
Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire et Tissulaire, CNRS URA 625, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 25:1417-25. 1995Using the CD4+ human T cell clone P28, we demonstrated that the HIV-1 glycoprotein gp120 inhibited CD3-induced inositol trisphosphate production, calcium influx and T cell proliferation...
- Effect of CD3delta deficiency on maturation of alpha/beta and gamma/delta T-cell lineages in severe combined immunodeficiencyHarjit K Dadi
Divisions of Immunology and Allergy and the Infection, Immunity, Injury and Repair Program, The Research Institute and The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
N Engl J Med 349:1821-8. 2003
- Severe combined immunodeficiency caused by deficiency in either the delta or the epsilon subunit of CD3Genevieve De Saint Basile
Unité Développement Normal et Pathologique du Système Immunitaire, INSERM U 429, Paris, France
J Clin Invest 114:1512-7. 2004..haplotypes within the 11q23 region, in which the genes encoding the gamma, delta, and epsilon subunits of CD3 are located...
- Crystal structure of a human CD3-epsilon/delta dimer in complex with a UCHT1 single-chain antibody fragmentKelly L Arnett
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard Medical School, 250 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:16268-73. 2004..signals from MHC/peptide antigens through a set of constitutively associated signaling molecules, including CD3-epsilon/gamma and CD3-epsilon/delta. We report the crystal structure at 1...
- gp 120s derived from four syncytium-inducing HIV-1 strains induce different patterns of CD4 association with lymphocyte surface moleculesM J Feito
Dipartimento di Scienze Mediche, University of Turin at Novara, Italy
Int Immunol 9:1141-7. 1997..Co-capping showed that all four gp120s significantly potentiated CD4 association with CD3, CD45RA, CD45RB, CD38, CD26, CD59 and class I MHC molecules...
- Modulation of CD4 lateral interaction with lymphocyte surface molecules induced by HIV-1 gp120U Dianzani
Dipartimento di Scienze Mediche, Universita di Torino, Italy
Eur J Immunol 25:1306-11. 1995..In the absence of gp120, CD4 displayed high association with CD3, CD5, CD45RC, CD25, CD28, CD44, and CD53; weak association with CD2, CD38, CD45RB, CD62L, and CD26; and no ..
- Genetic mapping of reovirus virulence and organ tropism in severe combined immunodeficient mice: organ-specific virulence genesB L Haller
Center for Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110
J Virol 69:357-64. 1995..reovirus serotype 1 strain Lang (T1L) died after 20 +/- 6 days, while infection with serotype 3 strain Dearing (T3D) was lethal after 77 +/- 22 days...
- Reovirus core protein mu2 determines the filamentous morphology of viral inclusion bodies by interacting with and stabilizing microtubulesJohn S L Parker
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Virol 76:4483-96. 2002..whereas globular inclusions formed in cells infected with our laboratory's isolate of reovirus type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- Experimental reovirus-induced acute flaccid paralysis and spinal motor neuron cell deathRobin J Goody
Department of Neurology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 67:231-9. 2008..Injection of the Reovirus serot Type 3 strains Abney (T3A) or Dearing (T3D) into the hindlimb of 1-day-old mice resulted in the development of AFP in more than 90% of infected mice...
- Chromosomal locations of the gene coding for the CD3 (T3) gamma subunit of the human and mouse CD3/T-cell antigen receptor complexesG W Krissansen
Cell Surface Biochemistry Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, United Kingdom
Immunogenetics 26:258-66. 1987..AT3 gamma-1 and a panel of mouse-hamster somatic cell hybrids. Similar locations for the CD3 delta genes have been described previously...
- New alleles of chicken CD8 alpha and CD3d found in Chinese native and western breedsQinghai Hu
College of Veterinary Medicine, Yangzhou University, 12 East Wenhui Road, Yangzhou, Jiangsu 225009, China
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 120:223-33. 2007....
- Mammalian reovirus L3 gene sequences and evidence for a distinct amino-terminal region of the lambda1 proteinS J Harrison
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 53706, USA
Virology 258:54-64. 1999..lambda1-encoding L3 gene segments from three isolates: type 1 Lang (T1L), type 2 Jones (T2J), and type 3 Dearing (T3D). The T1L and T3D L3 gene sequences and deduced lambda1 protein sequences shared high levels of identity (97...
- Cytokine mRNA expression in the labial salivary glands of healthy volunteersM T Brennan
CRC NIDCR NIH, Bldg 10, Room 1N113, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892 1190, USA
Oral Dis 6:222-6. 2000..To examine the cytokine profile in minor salivary glands of healthy volunteers and examine differential cytokine production from acinar and ductal tissues...
- Mammalian reovirus L2 gene and lambda2 core spike protein sequences and whole-genome comparisons of reoviruses type 1 Lang, type 2 Jones, and type 3 DearingL A Breun
Department of Biochemistry, The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Institute for Molecular Virology, The Graduate School, University of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin, Madison 53706, USA
Virology 287:333-48. 2001..Partial nucleotide-sequence determinations were also made for the 3916-base L2 segment of reovirus type 3 Dearing (T3D), the prototype isolate of serotype 3. The whole-genome sequence of reovirus T3D was reported previously...
- Silencing and complementation of reovirus core protein mu2: functional correlations with mu2-microtubule association and differences between virus- and plasmid-derived mu2John Carvalho
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Virology 364:301-16. 2007..RNA (siRNA) directed against the M1 plus-strand RNAs of reovirus strains Type 1 Lang (T1L) and Type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- Linkage between reovirus-induced apoptosis and inhibition of cellular DNA synthesis: role of the S1 and M2 genesK L Tyler
Department of Neurology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
J Virol 70:7984-91. 1996..Reovirus strains type 3 Abney (T3A) and type 3 Dearing (T3D) inhibit cellular DNA synthesis and induce apoptosis to a substantially greater extent than strain type 1 Lang (T1L)..
- The tumor autocrine motility factor receptor, gp78, is a ubiquitin protein ligase implicated in degradation from the endoplasmic reticulumS Fang
Regulation of Protein Function Laboratory, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Building 10, Room 1B34, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892 1152, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:14422-7. 2001..Importantly, gp78 can also mediate degradation of CD3-delta, a well-characterized ERAD substrate...
- Comparisons of the M1 genome segments and encoded mu2 proteins of different reovirus isolatesPeng Yin
Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, R3E 0W3 Canada
Virol J 1:6. 2004..the 10 genome segments for the 3 prototypic reoviruses type 1 Lang (T1L), type 2 Jones (T2J), and type 3 Dearing (T3D), but the M1 genome segment sequences for only T1L and T3D have been previously reported...
- Unmasking pedal arteries in patients with critical ischemia using time-resolved contrast-enhanced 3D MRAStephan Langer
European Vascular Center Aachen Maastricht, Department of Vascular Surgery, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Vasc Surg 49:1196-202. 2009..fast Gadobenate dimeglumine (Gd-BOPTA) enhanced, time-resolved, three-dimensional magnetic resonance angiography (t3D MRA) of distal calf and pedal vasculature in critical limb ischemia in a prospective comparison with conventional ..
- Inhibition of reovirus by mycophenolic acid is associated with the M1 genome segmentLaura L Hermann
Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, 730 William Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 0W3
J Virol 78:6171-9. 2004..At this dosage, MPA inhibited replication of reovirus strain T3D more than 1,000-fold and inhibited replication of reovirus strain T1L nearly 100-fold, compared to non-drug-treated ..
- A methodology for quantitative evaluation of root canal instrumentation using microcomputed tomographyL Bergmans
Department of Operative Dentistry, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
Int Endod J 34:390-8. 2001..The aim of this paper was to present an objective methodology for quantitative evaluation of root canal instrumentation using microcomputer tomography, together with developed software based on a constructed mathematical model...
- Distinct domains of the CD3-gamma chain are involved in surface expression and function of the T cell antigen receptorA M Wegener
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Copenhagen, Panum Institute, Denmark
J Biol Chem 270:4675-80. 1995..We have recently demonstrated that the CD3-delta subunit cannot substitute for the CD3-gamma subunit in TcR cell surface expression, in spite of significant ..
- Salt, alone or in combination with sucrose, can improve the survival of Escherichia coli O157 (SERL 2) in model acidic saucesB Chapman
Australian Food Safety Centre of Excellence, Food Science Australia, New South Wales, Australia
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:5165-72. 2006..Experimental data were fitted to the log logistic model to estimate the time to 3-log10 reduction (t3D)...
- Basal expression levels of IFNAR and Jak-STAT components are determinants of cell-type-specific differences in cardiac antiviral responsesJennifer Zurney
Department of Microbiology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606, USA
J Virol 81:13668-80. 2007..Our previous comparisons of these two cell types revealed a conundrum: reovirus T3D induces more beta-interferon (IFN-beta) mRNA in cardiac myocytes, yet there is a greater induction of IFN-..
- The M1 gene is associated with differences in the temperature optimum of the transcriptase activity in reovirus core particlesP Yin
Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
J Virol 70:1223-7. 1996..The transcriptase temperature optimum of purified reovirus serotype 3 Dearing (T3D) cores was 52 degrees C...
- The RBCC gene RFP2 (Leu5) encodes a novel transmembrane E3 ubiquitin ligase involved in ERADMikael Lerner
Department of Oncology Pathology, Cancercentrum Karolinska, SE 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Biol Cell 18:1670-82. 2007..Importantly, we also show that Rfp2 regulates the degradation of the known ER proteolytic substrate CD3-delta, but not the N-end rule substrate Ub-R-YFP (yellow fluorescent protein), establishing Rfp2 as a novel E3 ..
- Molecular defects in human severe combined immunodeficiency and approaches to immune reconstitutionRebecca H Buckley
Department of Pediatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Annu Rev Immunol 22:625-55. 2004..Additionally, a deficiency of CD3 delta, a component of the T-cell antigen receptor, results in a near absence of circulating mature CD3+ T cells and a ..
- Type 3 reovirus neuroinvasion after intramuscular inoculation: viral genetic determinants of lethality and spinal cord infectionMary Anne Mann
Department of Biology, Northeastern University, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Virology 303:213-21. 2002..we defined the type 3 (T3) reovirus genes that are determinants of the capacity of reovirus T3 strain Dearing (T3D) and T3 clone 9 (C9) to infect the spinal cord and kill mice after hindlimb injection...
- Application of a serum-free medium for the growth of Vero cells and the production of reovirusM Butler
Departments of Microbiology and Medical Microbiology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, Canada
Biotechnol Prog 16:854-8. 2000Two strains of reovirus (serotype 1 Lang/TIL and serotype 3 Dearing/T3D) were propagated in Vero cells grown in stationary or agitated cultures in a serum-free medium, M-VSFM...
- Thyroid hormone interactions with DMPC bilayers. A molecular dynamics studyAriel A Petruk
Instituto Superior de Investigaciones Biológicas CONICET UNT, San Miguel de Tucuman, Tucuman, T4000CAN, Argentina
J Phys Chem B 113:13357-64. 2009The structure and dynamics of thyroxine (T4), distal and proximal conformers of 3',3,5-triiodo-l-thyronine (T3d and T3p), and 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) upon interaction with DMPC membranes were analyzed by means of molecular dynamics ..
- World Wide Web interface for advanced SPECT reconstruction algorithms implemented on a remote massively parallel computerA R Formiconi
Universita di Firenze, Department of Clinical Physiopathology DFC, Florence, Italy
Int J Med Inform 47:125-38. 1997..system response was ported on the Multiple Instruction Multiple Data (MIMD) parallel architecture of a Cray T3D massively parallel computer...
- Perioperative gene expression analysis for prediction of postoperative sepsisCarl Hinrichs
Department of Medical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Clin Chem 56:613-22. 2010..In this study, we evaluated gene expression in patients who developed postoperative sepsis and in patients with an uncomplicated postoperative course...
- Transient infection of freshly isolated human colorectal tumor cells by reovirus T3D intermediate subviral particlesW J van Houdt
Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Cancer Gene Ther 15:284-92. 2008Reovirus T3D preferentially kills tumor cells expressing Ras oncogenes and has shown great promise as an anticancer agent in various preclinical tumor models...
- Physical mapping of the human chromosome 11q23 region containing the ataxia-telangiectasia locusS Wei
Department of Pathology, University of California, Los Angeles
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 46:1-8. 1990..herein called "X;11" and "4;11," defined a region of approximately 8 cM containing the APO and CD3 complexes as well as the polymorphic marker D11S29...
- A strategy for genetic modification of the spike-encoding segment of human reovirus T3D for reovirus targetingD J M van den Wollenberg
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Gene Ther 15:1567-78. 2008..The genetically targeted viruses can be propagated using the modified U118MG cells as helper cells. This technique may be applicable for the improvement of human reoviruses as oncolytic agents...
- Reovirus infection in rat lungs as a model to study the pathogenesis of viral pneumoniaM J Morin
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Virol 70:541-8. 1996..Sprague-Dawley rats following intratracheal inoculation with the reoviruses type 1 Lang (T1L) and type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- An improved reverse genetics system for mammalian orthoreovirusesTakeshi Kobayashi
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Virology 398:194-200. 2010..We previously developed a strategy to recover prototype reovirus strain T3D from cloned cDNAs transfected into murine L929 fibroblast cells...
- Novel insight into the agonistic mechanism of alefacept in vivo: differentially expressed genes may serve as biomarkers of response in psoriasis patientsAsifa S Haider
Laboratory for Investigative Dermatology, Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Immunol 178:7442-9. 2007..We confirmed the agonistic effects of alefacept in PBMC in vitro, which were similar to CD3/CD28 ligation on T cells...
- Effect of vitamin C administration on neutrophil apoptosis in septic patients after abdominal surgeryIgnacio Ferrón-Celma
Experimental Surgery Research Unit, Virgen de las Nieves University Hospital, Granada, Spain
J Surg Res 153:224-30. 2009....
- Endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-associated degradation of T cell receptor subunits. Involvement of ER-associated ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s)S Tiwari
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, Center for Cancer Research, NCI, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1152, USA
J Biol Chem 276:16193-200. 2001..significantly delayed degradation from the endoplasmic reticulum of two T cell antigen receptor subunits, alpha and CD3-delta, and suggests a role for the ubiquitin conjugating system at the initiation of retrograde movement from the ..
- Expression of cytoplasmic CD3 epsilon proteins in activated human adult natural killer (NK) cells and CD3 gamma, delta, epsilon complexes in fetal NK cells. Implications for the relationship of NK and T lymphocytesL L Lanier
DNAX Research Institute for Molecular and Cellular Biology, Palo Alto, CA 94304
J Immunol 149:1876-80. 1992..that adult peripheral blood NK cell lines and clones express cytoplasmic CD3 epsilon proteins, but not CD3 delta or gamma...
- Transcriptional analysis of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells after influenza immunizationF Diaz-Mitoma
Regional Virology Laboratory, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, 401 Smyth Road, Ottawa, Ony, Canada K1H 8L1
J Clin Virol 31:100-12. 2004..With PHA, the genes TNF-R, CTSG, CD3 delta, C8B, CRF1 and CCR2 had higher expression compared with the viral antigen stimulation...
- Fine mapping of an imprinted gene for familial nonchromaffin paragangliomas, on chromosome 11q23B E Baysal
Department of Human Genetics, The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA 15213 2593, USA
Am J Hum Genet 60:121-32. 1997..42, P > .2). Whether these data represent genetic anticipation or ascertainment bias can be addressed only by analysis of a larger number of father-child pairs...
- Human HRD1 is an E3 ubiquitin ligase involved in degradation of proteins from the endoplasmic reticulumMarjolein Kikkert
Department of Medical Microbiology, Leiden University Medical Center, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 279:3525-34. 2004..Additionally we show that human HRD1 is involved in the elimination of two model ER-associated degradation substrates, TCR-alpha and CD3-delta.
- CD3 delta enhancer. CREB interferes with the function of a murine CD3-delta A binding factor (M delta AF)A Gupta
Division of Immunology, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA 02215
J Immunol 152:3895-903. 1994Tissue-specific expression of the murine TCR/CD3-delta gene is regulated by multiple factors...
- Functionally distinct isoforms of the CRE-BP DNA-binding protein mediate activity of a T-cell-specific enhancerK Georgopoulos
Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114
Mol Cell Biol 12:747-57. 1992Expression of the CD3 delta gene of the T-cell receptor (TCR) complex is regulated by a T-cell-specific enhancer...
- Reovirus strain-dependent inflammatory cytokine responses and replication patterns in a human monocyte cell lineAnthony L Farone
Department of Biology, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37132, USA
Viral Immunol 19:546-57. 2006..In the rat lung, Reovirus strain type 3 Dearing (T3D) induces substantially more inflammation than does strain type 1 Lang (T1L)...
- Subunit composition of pre-T cell receptor complexes expressed by primary thymocytes: CD3 delta is physically associated but not functionally requiredM A Berger
Division of Basic Sciences, Immunobiology Working Group, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
J Exp Med 186:1461-7. 1997..and that these pre-TCR complexes comprise a disulfide-linked pT alpha-TCR-beta heterodimer associated not only with CD3-gamma and -epsilon, as previously reported, but also with zeta and delta...
- Directly infected resting CD4+T cells can produce HIV Gag without spreading infection in a model of HIV latencyMatthew J Pace
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 8:e1002818. 2012..The defect was reversed upon stimulation with IL-7 or CD3/28 beads. Thus, a population of latent cells can produce viral proteins without resulting in spreading infection...
- HIV-1 gp41 and TCRalpha trans-membrane domains share a motif exploited by the HIV virus to modulate T-cell proliferationTomer Cohen
Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
PLoS Pathog 6:e1001085. 2010..Previous studies have shown that stable interactions between TCRalpha and CD3 are localized to this nine amino acid motif within TCRalpha, and a peptide derived from it (TCRalpha TMD, GLRILLLKV)..
- Human CD3γ, but not CD3δ, haploinsufficiency differentially impairs γδ versus αβ surface TCR expressionMiguel Muñoz-Ruiz
Inmunologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Complutense, Madrid, 28040, Spain
BMC Immunol 14:3. 2013..Firstly, αβ or γδ TCR chains incorporate a CD3δε dimer, then a CD3γε dimer and finally a ζζ homodimer, resulting in TCR complexes with the same CD3 dimer ..
- Inhibition of T-cell receptor-induced actin remodeling and relocalization of Lck are evolutionarily conserved activities of lentiviral Nef proteinsJochen M Rudolph
Department of Virology, University of Heidelberg, INF 324, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Virol 83:11528-39. 2009..of the immunological synapse (IS) such as relocalization of the Lck kinase, as well as early inhibition of TCR/CD3 complex (TCR-CD3)-mediated actin rearrangements and tyrosine phosphorylation...
- Ataxin-3 binds VCP/p97 and regulates retrotranslocation of ERAD substratesXiaoyan Zhong
Department of Pharmacology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6084, USA
Hum Mol Genet 15:2409-20. 2006..These data suggest that a normal function of AT3 is to regulate flow through the ERAD pathway by modulating VCP-dependent extraction of proteins from the ER...
- A rapid, automated approach for quantitation of rotavirus and reovirus infectivityJason A Iskarpatyoti
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, United States
J Virol Methods 184:1-7. 2012..monolayers of either HeLa S3 cells or L929 cells were infected with strains type 1 Lang (T1L), type 3 Dearing (T3D), or either virus preincubated with a serotype-specific neutralizing monoclonal antibody (mAb)...
- T-cell-biased immune responses generated by a mucosally targeted adenovirus-σ1 vaccineE A Weaver
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Translational Immunovirology and Biodefense Program, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Mucosal Immunol 5:311-9. 2012..Replication-defective Ad5 vectors were modified by replacement of the Ad fiber protein with σ1 (T3Dσ1) protein of reovirus T3D in previous work...
- Effects of Bifidobacterium breve on inflammatory gene expression in neonatal and weaning rat intestineYoshikazu Ohtsuka
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescence Medicine, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Pediatr Res 71:46-53. 2012..breve) was administered to rat pups during the newborn or weaning period, and the expression of inflammatory genes was investigated using a cDNA microarray and real-time PCR...
- Stimulated γδ T cells increase the in vivo efficacy of trastuzumab in HER-2+ breast cancerAude Hélène Capietto
INSERM, Unité Mixte de Recherche 1037, Cancer Research Center of Toulouse, 31024 Toulouse Cedex, France
J Immunol 187:1031-8. 2011..Altogether, these findings indicate that combination of trastuzumab and stimulated γδ cells represents a new strategy to improve the efficacy of Herceptin (trastuzumab) in HER-2(+) breast cancer...
- Gene expression profiling of minor salivary glands clearly distinguishes primary Sjögren's syndrome patients from healthy control subjectsTrond Ove R Hjelmervik
Faculty of Dentistry, University of Bergen, Broegelmann Research Laboratory, University of Bergen, and Center for Medical Genetics and Molecular Medicine, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 52:1534-44. 2005..To identify gene expression signatures in minor salivary glands (MSGs) from patients with primary Sjogren's syndrome (SS)...
- An early decrease in Notch activation is required for human TCR-alphabeta lineage differentiation at the expense of TCR-gammadelta T cellsInge Van de Walle
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
Blood 113:2988-98. 2009..Our results reveal stage-dependent molecular changes in Notch signaling that are critical for normal human T-cell development and reveal fundamental molecular differences between mouse and human...
- CD3 delta immunodeficiencyChaim M Roifman
Division of Immunology and Allergy, and Program of Infection, Immunity, Injury and Repair, The Hospital for Sick Children and the University of Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X8, Canada
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 4:479-84. 2004The review describes advances in understanding the role of the CD3 delta subunit in human T-cell development as deduced from a recently described human immunodeficiency...
- A leaky mutation in CD3D differentially affects αβ and γδ T cells and leads to a Tαβ-Tγδ+B+NK+ human SCIDJuana Gil
Gregorio Marañón University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
J Clin Invest 121:3872-6. 2011..Both αβ and γδ TCRs also contain several invariant chains, including CD3δ, which support surface TCR expression and transduce the TCR signal...
- Plasticity and rigidity in adaptor protein-2-mediated internalization of the TCR:CD3 complexAndrea L Szymczak
Department of Immunology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
J Immunol 174:4153-60. 2005..we have examined how AP-2 mediates internalization of large cell surface receptors, such as the eight-chain TCR:CD3 complex...
- Basal and reovirus-induced beta interferon (IFN-beta) and IFN-beta-stimulated gene expression are cell type specific in the cardiac protective responseMichael J Stewart
Department of Molecular Biological Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
J Virol 79:2979-87. 2005..Basal IFN-beta, IRF-7, and 561 expression was higher in cardiac myocytes than in cardiac fibroblasts. Reovirus T3D induced greater expression of IFN-beta in cardiac myocytes than in cardiac fibroblasts but equivalent expression of ..
- CD3 deficienciesAlain Fischer
Department of Pediatric Immuno Hematology and Inserm Unit 429, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Paris, France
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 5:491-5. 2005..This review reports on the recent description of deleterious mutations in the genes encoding CD3 subunits expressed at the T-lymphocyte membrane in association with the T-cell receptor.
- Genes associated with the tumour microenvironment are differentially expressed in cured versus primary chemotherapy-refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphomaJohan Linderoth
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Br J Haematol 141:423-32. 2008..These findings indicate that a reactive microenvironment has an impact on the outcome of chemotherapy in DLBCL...
- Novel strategy for treatment of viral central nervous system infection by using a cell-permeating inhibitor of c-Jun N-terminal kinaseJ David Beckham
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East Ninth Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Virol 81:6984-92. 2007..in significantly prolonged survival of intracerebrally infected mice following an otherwise lethal challenge with T3D (100 x 50% lethal dose)...
- Fas-mediated apoptotic signaling in the mouse brain following reovirus infectionPenny Clarke
Departments of Neurology, University of Colorado Denver Health Sciences Programs, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Virol 83:6161-70. 2009..T3 strain Dearing (T3D)-induced apoptosis in primary neuronal cultures occurs by a Fas-mediated mechanism and requires the activation of ..
- Isolation and characterization of a cDNA clone encoding the murine homologue of the human 20K T3/T-cell receptor glycoproteinP van den Elsen
Nature 314:542-4. 1985..Our sequence data strongly suggest that this mouse mRNA codes for a complete T3 delta polypeptide chain and reveal some interesting properties of the protein...
- Measurement of left ventricular dyssynchrony in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: a comparison of real-time three-dimensional and tissue Doppler echocardiographyMalcolm I Burgess
University of Queensland, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Heart 93:1191-6. 2007..Real-time three-dimensional echocardiography (RT3DE) is an alternative modality to tissue Doppler imaging (TDI) for assessment of intraventricular dyssynchrony but its role is yet to be defined...
- Modification of mammalian reoviruses for use as oncolytic agentsDiana J M van den Wollenberg
Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Biol Ther 9:1509-20. 2009..One of these, human reovirus type 3 Dearing (T3D), usually serves as a model for the family...
- Tumor-associated lymphocytes as an independent predictor of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancerCarsten Denkert
Institute of Pathology, Charite Hospital, Campus Mitte, Schumannstr 20 21, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Clin Oncol 28:105-13. 2010....
- Decreased AIRE expression and global thymic hypofunction in Down syndromeFlavia A Lima
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, 05403 900 Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Immunol 187:3422-30. 2011..Thus, DS should be considered as a non-monogenic primary immunodeficiency...
- Evaluation of 6 candidate genes on chromosome 11q23 for coeliac disease susceptibility: a case control studyKaren Brophy
Department of Clinical Medicine, Trinity Centre for Health Sciences, Trinity College Dublin, St James s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
BMC Med Genet 11:76. 2010..Linkage studies have identified some well-replicated risk regions, most notably chromosome 5q31 and 11q23...
- Beneficial effect of recombinant human growth hormone on the intestinal mucosa barrier of septic ratsC Yi
Cancer Center, West China Hospital
Braz J Med Biol Res 40:41-8. 2007..rhGH given after sepsis significantly improved levels of plasma GH (T1d: 1.28 +/- 0.24; T3d: 2.14 +/- 0.48 microg/L vs S1d: 0.74 +/- 0.12; S3d: 0.60 +/- 0.18 microg/L; P < 0.05) and IGF-1 (T1d: 168...
- A membrane-proximal tetracysteine motif contributes to assembly of CD3deltaepsilon and CD3gammaepsilon dimers with the T cell receptorChenqi Xu
Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 281:36977-84. 2006..extracellular domains of CD3deltaepsilon and CD3gammaepsilon contribute to assembly, but TCR interaction sites on CD3 dimers have not been defined...
- NKG2D costimulates human V gamma 9V delta 2 T cell antitumor cytotoxicity through protein kinase C theta-dependent modulation of early TCR-induced calcium and transduction signalsSteven Nedellec
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, U892, Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie Nantes Angers, Nantes, France
J Immunol 185:55-63. 2010..When compared with other human T cell subsets, including NKT and Vdelta2(neg) gammadelta T cells, TCR/CD3-activated Vgamma9Vdelta2 T cells displayed an unusually delayed and sustained intracellular calcium mobilization, ..
- Distinctive CD3 heterodimeric ectodomain topologies maximize antigen-triggered activation of alpha beta T cell receptorsSun Taek Kim
Laboratory of Immunobiology and Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 185:2951-9. 2010..TCRbeta and CD3 subunit protein sequence analyses among Gnathostomata species show that the Cbeta FG loop and CD3gamma subunit ..
- In vivo profiling of hypoxic gene expression in gliomas using the hypoxia marker EF5 and laser-capture microdissectionDiane Marotta
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA
Cancer Res 71:779-89. 2011....
- Cell cycle and immune-related processes are significantly altered in chronic GVHDS J Oh
Diagnostic DNA Chip Center, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Bone Marrow Transplant 41:1047-57. 2008..In conclusion, we identified differentially expressed genes and pathways in chronic GVHD patients using microarray analysis, and we also selected diagnostic genes predicting chronic GVHD status...
- Isolation of cDNA clones encoding the 20K T3 glycoprotein of human T-cell receptor complexP van den Elsen
Nature 312:413-8. 1984..The T3 delta-chain is coded for by a single-copy gene the expression of which is restricted to T lymphocytes in humans and mice...
- CD3 delta deficiency arrests development of the alpha beta but not the gamma delta T cell lineageV P Dave
Institute for Cancer Research, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
EMBO J 16:1360-70. 1997..Here the developmental requirement for the CD3 delta chain is analyzed by generating a mouse line specifically lacking this component (delta-/- mice)...
- Reovirus-induced apoptosis of MDCK cells is not linked to viral yield and is blocked by Bcl-2S E Rodgers
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Virol 71:2540-6. 1997..canine kidney (MDCK) epithelial cells infected with prototype reovirus strains type 1 Lang (T1L) or type 3 Dearing (T3D) were found to undergo apoptosis, and T3D induced apoptosis of MDCK cells to a substantially greater extent than ..
- Susceptibility to actively-induced murine experimental allergic encephalomyelitis is not linked to genes of the T cell receptor or CD3 complexesK D Livingstone
Department of Microbiology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
Autoimmunity 21:195-201. 1995..SDP) for disease and the SDPs for the chromosomal regions containing the TCR alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and CD3 delta, epsilon, gamma and zeta loci showed no linkage to these loci...
- T3 delta pre-mRNA is transcribed from a non-TATA promoter and is alternatively spliced in human T cellsA Tunnacliffe
EMBO J 5:1245-52. 1986..A putative protein, produced by translation of the shorter mRNA, would lack a transmembrane region and might be secreted or associated with the outer surface of the cell...
- Interference of reovirus strains occurs between the stages of uncoating and dsRNA accumulationM N Rozinov
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Gen Virol 77:1425-9. 1996..of the time-course of the yields of T1 Lang (T1L) dsRNA in the progeny of mixed infections of T1L with T3 Dearing (T3D) or with a panel of T3D ts mutants at a non-permissive temperature revealed that interference takes place by 8-10 h ..
- Characterization of the CD3 gamma and delta invariant subunits of the sheep T cell antigen receptorW R Hein
Basel Institute for Immunology, Switzerland
Eur J Immunol 20:1505-11. 1990..mRNA of the sheep CD3 gamma (1.5 and 1.2 kb) and CD3 delta (1...
- Differential expression of ZAP-70 and Syk protein tyrosine kinases, and the role of this family of protein tyrosine kinases in TCR signalingA C Chan
Department of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco 94143
J Immunol 152:4758-66. 1994..Thus, the differential expression of these kinases suggests the possibility of different roles for ZAP-70 and Syk in TCR signaling and thymic development...
- Physical linkage of three CD3 genes on human chromosome 11A Tunnacliffe
Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
EMBO J 6:2953-7. 1987..The genes for CD3 gamma and CD3 delta are situated close together, about 1.6 kb apart, organized in a head-to-head orientation...
- Transfection of genes encoding the T cell receptor-associated CD3 complex into COS cells results in assembly of the macromolecular structureB Berkhout
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
J Biol Chem 263:8528-36. 1988..is both structurally and functionally associated with a set of four non-covalently linked membrane proteins termed CD3-gamma, -delta, -epsilon, and -zeta...
- Viral receptors of the visual nervous systemMark Greene; Fiscal Year: 2007..and biochemical studies will be undertaken to examine the use of CD147 as a receptor for reovirus type 3 (T3D) in vivo...
- Structural Analysis of Reovirus Attachment MechanismsThilo Stehle; Fiscal Year: 2010..The ?1 tail of strain T3D reovirus binds sialic acid (SA), and the ?1 head of all three reovirus serotypes binds immunoglobulin superfamily ..
- CD3 DELTA AND DEVELOPING AND MATURE T CELLSDietmar Kappes; Fiscal Year: 2001..To test this possibility for the CD3 delta component, the principal investigator has engineered a mouse line that specifically lacks the CD3delta chain (..
- Role of CD3 Delta in Developing and Mature T CellsDietmar Kappes; Fiscal Year: 2006..Each CD3 chain possesses one or more copies of the immunoreceptor-based tyrosine activation motif (ITAM), which acts as a ..