Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD25
Description: interleukin 2 receptor, alpha
Alias: CD25, IDDM10, IL2R, TCGFR, IL-2 receptor subunit alpha, IL-2-RA, IL-2R subunit alpha, IL2-RA, TAC antigen, interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha, p55
Publications210 found, 100 shown here
- Shared and distinct genetic variants in type 1 diabetes and celiac diseaseDeborah J Smyth
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Department of Medical Genetics, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
N Engl J Med 359:2767-77. 2008..Since both diseases are associated with the HLA class II genes on chromosome 6p21, we tested whether non-HLA loci are shared...
- Risk alleles for multiple sclerosis identified by a genomewide studyDavid A Hafler
Division of Molecular Immunology, Center for Neurologic Diseases, Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 357:851-62. 2007..Multiple sclerosis has a clinically significant heritable component. We conducted a genomewide association study to identify alleles associated with the risk of multiple sclerosis...
- Both integrated and differential regulation of components of the IL-2/IL-2 receptor systemHyoung Pyo Kim
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, Immunology Center, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1674, United States
Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 17:349-66. 2006..We now cover an under-reviewed area-the regulation of genes encoding IL-2 and IL-2R components, with an effort to integrate/explain this knowledge...
- IL2RA gene polymorphism rs2104286 A>G seen in multiple sclerosis is associated with intermediate uveitis: possible parallel pathways?Ewald Lindner
Department of Ophthalmology, General Hospital Klagenfurt, Austria
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:8295-9. 2011..Recently, IL-2 receptor alpha (IL2RA, also called CD25) and IL-7 receptor alpha (IL7RA) gene variants (rs2104286, rs12722489, and rs6897932) have been identified to play ..
- Interleukin-2 receptor beta chain gene: generation of three receptor forms by cloned human alpha and beta chain cDNA'sM Hatakeyama
Institute for Molecular and Cellular Biology, Osaka University, Japan
Science 244:551-6. 1989Interleukin-2 (IL-2) binds to two distinct receptor molecules, the IL-2 receptor alpha (IL-2R alpha, p55) chain and the newly identified IL-2 receptor beta (IL-2R beta, p70-75) chain...
- IL2RA/CD25 gene polymorphisms: uneven association with multiple sclerosis (MS) and type 1 diabetes (T1D)Antonio Alcina
Instituto de Parasitologia y Biomedicina Lopez Neyra, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Granada, Spain
PLoS ONE 4:e4137. 2009IL-2 receptor (IL2R) alpha is the specific component of the high affinity IL2R system involved in the immune response and in the control of autoimmunity.
- Variants in TNFAIP3, STAT4, and C12orf30 loci associated with multiple autoimmune diseases are also associated with juvenile idiopathic arthritisSampath Prahalad
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:2124-30. 2009....
- Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the IL2RA gene are associated with age at diagnosis in late-onset Finnish type 1 diabetes subjectsMatthew W Klinker
Max McGee National Research Center for Juvenile Diabetes, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Immunogenetics 62:101-7. 2010..These findings suggest that the IL2RA locus controls both the susceptibility to disease and its time of occurrence. Thus, we believe the IL2/IL2R axis represents a potential therapeutic target for delaying the onset of disease.
- Regulation of cell-type-specific interleukin-2 receptor alpha-chain gene expression: potential role of physical interactions between Elf-1, HMG-I(Y), and NF-kappa B family proteinsS John
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Mol Cell Biol 15:1786-96. 1995....
- IL-2 and its high-affinity receptor: genetic control of immunoregulation and autoimmunityJinguo Wang
Julia McFarlane Diabetes Research Centre JMDRC and Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Institute of Inflammation, Infection and Immunity, Faculty of Medicine, The University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 4N1
Semin Immunol 21:363-71. 2009..Here, we summarize what we know about the genetics of T1D with an emphasis on the contributions of mouse Il2 and human IL2RA polymorphisms and the IL-2-IL-2R pathway to autoimmunity and, more specifically, Treg development and function...
- Polymorphisms in the IL2, IL2RA and IL2RB genes in multiple sclerosis riskMaría L Cavanillas
Immunology Department, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
Eur J Hum Genet 18:794-9. 2010..The relevant role of the IL2RA gene on MS susceptibility adds support to its common effect on autoimmune risk and the suggestive association of IL2/IL21 warrants further investigation...
- Human immune disorder arising from mutation of the alpha chain of the interleukin-2 receptorN Sharfe
Department of Pediatrics, University of Toronto, ON, Canada
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:3168-71. 1997..here a novel human immune aberration arising from a truncation mutation of the interleukin-2 receptor alpha chain (CD25), a subunit of the tripartite high-affinity receptor for interleukin 2...
- IL2RA genetic heterogeneity in multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes susceptibility and soluble interleukin-2 receptor productionLisa M Maier
Division of Molecular Immunology, Center for Neurologic Diseases, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS Genet 5:e1000322. 2009..We demonstrate that multiple variants independently correlate with sIL-2RA levels...
- Binding of HMG-I(Y) imparts architectural specificity to a positioned nucleosome on the promoter of the human interleukin-2 receptor alpha geneR Reeves
Biochemistry Biophysics, School of Molecular Biosciences, Washington State University, Pullman 99164, USA
Mol Cell Biol 20:4666-79. 2000..Together, these findings suggest a role for the HMG-I(Y) protein in assisting the remodeling of a critically positioned nucleosome on the PRRII promoter element during IL-2Ralpha transcriptional activation in lymphocytes in vivo...
- Toward further mapping of the association between the IL2RA locus and type 1 diabetesHui Qi Qu
Endocrine Genetics Laboratory, McGill University Health Center Montreal Children s Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Diabetes 56:1174-6. 2007....
- Phenotypic and functional analysis of CD4+ CD25- Foxp3+ T cells in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusMichael Bonelli
Division of Rheumatology, Internal Medicine III, General Hospital of Vienna, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
J Immunol 182:1689-95. 2009CD4(+)CD25(+)Foxp3(+) regulatory T cells (Treg) that specialize in the suppression of immune responses might be critically involved in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases...
- Contrasting genetic association of IL2RA with SLE and ANCA-associated vasculitisEdward J Carr
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0XY, UK
BMC Med Genet 10:22. 2009....
- T regulatory cells control T-cell proliferation partly by the release of soluble CD25 in patients with B-cell malignanciesCamilla A Lindqvist
Division of Clinical Immunology, Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Immunology 131:371-6. 2010..It binds to the IL-2 receptor consisting of three chains, the α (CD25), β and common γ (γc)...
- Novel association of the interleukin 2-interleukin 21 region with inflammatory bowel diseaseAna Marquez
Immunology Department, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid 28040, Spain
Am J Gastroenterol 104:1968-75. 2009..Therefore, we decide to investigate the association of polymorphisms in the IL-2 axis (IL2, IL2RA, and IL2RB genes) with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBDs)...
- Association of the IL2RA/CD25 gene with juvenile idiopathic arthritisAnne Hinks
University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Arthritis Rheum 60:251-7. 2009IL2RA/CD25, the gene for interleukin-2 receptor alpha, is emerging as a general susceptibility gene for autoimmune diseases because of its role in the development and function of regulatory T cells and the association of single-nucleotide ..
- IL2RA/CD25 polymorphisms contribute to multiple sclerosis susceptibilityFuencisla Matesanz
J Neurol 254:682-4. 2007
- Soluble IL-2RA levels in multiple sclerosis subjects and the effect of soluble IL-2RA on immune responsesLisa M Maier
Division of Molecular Immunology, Center for Neurologic Diseases, Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 182:1541-7. 2009..In summary, we propose that before disease onset, strong genetic factors associated with disease risk dictate sIL-2RA levels that may be further modulated with onset of chronic systemic inflammation associated with MS...
- Human CD4+ CD25hi Foxp3+ regulatory T cells are derived by rapid turnover of memory populations in vivoMilica Vukmanovic-Stejic
Department of Immunology and Molecular Pathology, Division of Infection and Immunity, Windeyer Institute of Medical Sciences, University College London, London, United Kingdom
J Clin Invest 116:2423-33. 2006..T lymphocytes were highly proliferative, with a doubling time of 8 days, compared with memory CD4+ CD45RO+ Foxp3- CD25- (24 days) or naive CD4+ CD45RA+ Foxp3- CD25- populations (199 days)...
- IL2RA and IL7RA genes confer susceptibility for multiple sclerosis in two independent European populationsF Weber
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany
Genes Immun 9:259-63. 2008..1 to 1.5. The discovery and validation of new genetic risk factors in independent populations may help toward the understanding of MS pathogenesis by providing valuable information on biological pathways to be investigated...
- Structure of the human interleukin-2 receptor geneW J Leonard
Science 230:633-9. 1985..Receptor gene transcription is initiated at two principal sites in normal activated T cells. Adult T cell leukemia cells infected with HTLV-I show activity at both of these sites, but also at a third transcription initiation site...
- Association of the interleukin-2 receptor alpha (IL-2Ralpha)/CD25 gene region with Graves' disease using a multilocus test and tag SNPsOliver J Brand
Department of Medicine, Division of Medical Sciences, Institute of Biomedical Research, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 66:508-12. 2007..identified genetic association between type 1 diabetes (T1D) and the interleukin-2 receptor alpha (IL-2Ralpha)/CD25 gene region on chromosome 10p15...
- Altered interleukin-2 receptor alpha-chain is expressed in human T-cell leukaemia virus type-I-infected T-cell lines and human peripheral blood mononuclear cells of adult T-cell leukaemia patients through an alternative splicing mechanismS Horiuchi
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Japan
Immunology 91:28-34. 1997..Our results indicate that an altered IL-2R alpha chain is expressed in HTLV-I-infected T lymphocytic cell lines and in ATL patients...
- Levels of circulating regulatory CD4+CD25+ T cells are decreased in breast cancer patients after vaccination with a HER2/neu peptide (E75) and GM-CSF vaccineMatthew T Hueman
Clinical Breast Care Project, Department of Surgery, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 98:17-29. 2006..We have investigated the impact of this vaccine on circulating levels of regulatory T cells (Treg) and the resulting effects on antitumor responses...
- Large-scale genetic fine mapping and genotype-phenotype associations implicate polymorphism in the IL2RA region in type 1 diabetesChristopher E Lowe
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Department of Medical Genetics, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke s Hospital, UK
Nat Genet 39:1074-82. 2007..635). Furthermore, we have associated IL2RA T1D susceptibility genotypes with lower circulating levels of the biomarker, soluble IL-2RA (P = 6.28 x 10(-28)), suggesting that an inherited lower immune responsiveness predisposes to T1D...
- Localization of a type 1 diabetes locus in the IL2RA/CD25 region by use of tag single-nucleotide polymorphismsAdrian Vella
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Wellcome Trust Medical Research Council Building, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Am J Hum Genet 76:773-9. 2005..associated with type 1 diabetes (T1D), a common autoimmune disease, we tested the biological candidate gene IL2RA (CD25), which encodes a subunit (IL-2R alpha) of the high-affinity interleukin-2 (IL-2) receptor complex...
- Modulating effects on CD25 and CD71 antigen expression by lectin-stimulated T lymphocytes in the elderlyS Antonaci
University of Bari Medical Faculty, Italy
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 13:87-100. 1991..aged peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) were stimulated with phytohemagglutinin (PHA) and assessed for CD25 (IL-2 receptor) and CD71 (transferrin receptor) expression at different intervals of time...
- Halothane inhibits T cell proliferation and interleukin-2 receptor expression in ratsJ G Hamra
Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego, LaJolla 92093-0818, USA
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 18:323-36. 1996..The ability of T lymphocytes to express both the CD8 and CD25 (IL-2) receptors in response to PHA were suppressed...
- Immunohistochemical demonstration of subclasses of inflammatory cells and active, collagen-producing fibroblasts in the synovial plicae of lumbar facet jointsY T Konttinen
Fourth Department of Medicine, University of Helsinki, Central Hospital, Finland
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 15:387-90. 1990....
- Defective expression of IL-2 receptors on peripheral blood lymphocytes from patients with cluster headacheP Martelletti
Headache Centre, , Rome, Italy
Headache 30:228-31. 1990..ml) and after 72 hours. The following Becton Dickinson MAbs have been used: anti-Leu-4 (CD3), anti-IL-2 receptors (CD25), anti-Transferrin receptor (TFR) and anti-Leu-11b (CD16)...
- [The serum level of the secreted interleukin 2 receptor (sIL-2R): a lymphocyte activity parameter in sarcoidosis]J Muller-Quernheim
III Med Klinik Schwerpunkt Pneumologie, Universitätskliniken Mainz
Pneumologie 44:213-4. 1990....
- [Monitoring sarcoidosis therapy with immunopathologic parameters]J Muller-Quernheim
III Med Klinik, Schwerpunkt Pneumologie, Johannes Gutenberg Universitat, Mainz
Pneumologie 48:47-9. 1994..Bronchoalveolar lavage yields different cytological patterns typical for the acute and chronic forms of the disease permitting the identification of the subpopulation on risk for functional deterioration...
- [Serum adenosine deaminase as a parameter for activity in sarcoidosis]E Wetzel
Krankenanstalt, , Akademisches Lehrkrankenhaus,
Pneumologie 53:323-8. 1999..In comparison to the other parameters, measurement of the serum ADA indicates a greater discrimination between active and inactive disease...
- Peripheral blood and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes in non-small cell lung cancer: analysis at the population and clonal levelM Viale
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Laboratorio di Farmacologia, Genova, Italy
Tumori 76:488-94. 1990..Differences were found in the expression of CD25 (IL-2 receptor) and DR (MHC class II) antigens, which were increased in TILs, and in the percentage of CD16+ ..
- Evaluation of cellular immune responses and soluble mediators in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (cHCV) infectionE Jirillo
Faculty of Medicine, University of Bari, Italy
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 17:347-64. 1995..In conclusion, the overall results indicate a condition of peripheral immune depression in cHCV patients with an exaggerated shedding of various mediators endowed with noxious effects for the host...
- Serum levels of interleukins 2, 6 and 8, soluble interleukin-2 receptor and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 during treatment with interleukin-2 plus interferon-alfaM S Vuoristo
Department of Oncology, Tampere University Hospital, Finland
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 18:337-54. 1996..Thus, no definite conclusions could be drawn. However, it seems worthwhile to measure IL-2, sIL-2R and sICAM-1 during immunotherapy; their prognostic value should be further evaluated in a larger patient population...
- Re-infection in human schistosomiasis mansoni: a prospective field study 18 months after praziquantel therapyK Zwingenberger
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 84:457-65. 1990..The results indicate a dissociation of factors regulating fibrogenesis and immunomodulation after treatment and re-infected...
- Circulating soluble IL-2 receptor levels are low in patients with hypothyroid autoimmune thyroiditisA Loviselli
Institute of Internal Medicine, University of Cagliari, Italy
Horm Metab Res 26:548-51. 1994..They also suggest that the measurement of soluble Interleukin 2 receptors could be used as a marker of the peripheral action of thyroid hormones...
- Garlic extracts stimulate proliferation of rat lymphocytes in vitro by increasing IL-2 and IL-4 productionM Colic
Institute of Medical Research, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 22:163-81. 2000..These results suggest that the potentiating effect of garlic extracts on lymphocyte proliferation in vitro differs depending on specific stimulators of cell proliferation and probably on the type of responding cells...
- Immunotoxicity of cocaethyleneF Chiappelli
Laboratory of Human Oral and Molecular Immunology, UCLA School of Dentistry 90024-1668, USA
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 17:399-417. 1995....
- Analysis of interleukin-2/interleukin-2 receptor system in advanced non-small-cell lung cancerF De Vita
Department of Internal and Experimental Medicine F. Magrassi, II University of Naples, Italy
Tumori 84:33-8. 1998..Circulating CD25+ cells were analyzed by flow cytoflorimetry...
- [Study on cellular immunity in children with respiratory syncytial virus associated acute lower respiratory infection]Z Chen
Department of Pediatrics, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical University, Wuhan 430030
Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi 11:263-6. 1997..These results suggested that human body had a functional disturbance in cellular immunity when infected with RSV...
- Increased level of soluble interleukin-2 receptor in advanced solid tumors: a preliminary studyF Rovelli
Laboratorio di Radioimmunologia, Ospedale San Gerardo, Milano, Italia
Tumori 74:633-7. 1988..Further studies will be needed to establish if elevated concentrations of IL-2R in the serum can contribute to the immunoincompetence of patients with disseminated solid neoplasms...
- Modulation of the interleukin 2 receptor by maternal and cord blood serumY E Vanderbeeken
Department of Immunology, Hospital St-Pierre, Brussels, Belgium
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 12:211-36. 1990..inhibitive action, of maternal serum (retroplacental and peripheral), and cord blood serum on the expression of the Il2r has been studied. Calf and male serum were used as a control...
- Interleukin-2 receptor levels in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Correlation to histological degree of malignancy and presence of constitutional symptomsJ M Tangen
Department of Oncology, , Oslo, Norway
Acta Oncol 29:581-3. 1990..All three parameters should therefore be taken into account when the clinical significance of Il-2R levels is evaluated...
- Immunoendocrine aspects of major depression. Relationships between plasma interleukin-6 and soluble interleukin-2 receptor, prolactin and cortisolM Maes
CRC-MH, Department of Psychiatry, AZ Stuivenberg, Antwerp, Belgium
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 245:172-8. 1995..There were also significant positive correlations between plasma prolactin and sIL-2R concentrations in major depressed subjects and in the combined groups of normal and major depressed subjects...
- Soluble interleukin-2 receptor levels in patients with malignant melanoma and renal cell cancerB Ostenstad
Institute of Immunology and Rheumatology, Oslo, Norway
Acta Oncol 31:413-5. 1992..sIL-2R is possibly a marker of the host immune response to the tumour, but further investigations are needed to see if it has any predictive value concerning prognosis or response to immune therapy...
- Serum soluble interleukin-2 receptor in colorectal cancerS Murakami
Second Department of Surgery, Saitama Medical School, Japan
Acta Oncol 33:19-21. 1994..Preoperative serum IL-2R levels thus seem to reflect the stage of the disease...
- Mitoxantrone as a single agent in pretreated metastatic breast cancer: effects on T lymphocyte subsets and their relation to clinical responseS Barni
Divisione di Radioterapia Oncologica, Ospedale San Gerardo, Monza, Milano, Italy
Tumori 77:227-31. 1991..T suppressor cells (CD8+/CD57+), T cytotoxic cells (CD8+/CD57-), NK (CD16) and IL-2 receptor-expressing cells (CD25) were also measured at the same time...
- Sodium arsenite reduces proliferation of human activated T-cells by inhibition of the secretion of interleukin-2L Vega
, UNAM, ,
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 21:203-20. 1999..In order to understand the mechanism of this suppression, the effect of As was evaluated on the expression of CD25, and IL-2 secretion in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)...
- Possible correlation between some biologic effects and the clinical course in patients treated with continuous infusion of interleukin-2 plus alpha-2 interferon for metastatic renal cell carcinomaC Baiocchi
Divisioni Oncologia Medica Falck, , Milano, Italy
Tumori 80:348-52. 1994..Some of our patients showed a significant increase in eosinophils, CD25+ lymphocytes and antithyroid antibodies...
- Immunological alterations associated with Plasmodium vivax malaria in South KoreaH K Lee
Department of Clinical Pathology, College of Medicine, Catholic University of Korea, 62 Youido dong, Youngdeungpo gu, Seoul, 150 713, South Korea
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 95:31-9. 2001..e. CD3+, CD8+, CD19+, CD56+, CD3-/CD56+ and CD8+/CD56+ but not CD4+, CD3+/CD56+ or CD25+] were significantly less common among the lymphocytes of patients at diagnosis than among those of the controls...
- Prevention of acute allograft rejection in nonhuman primate lung transplant recipients: induction with chimeric anti-interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody improves the tolerability and potentiates the immunosuppressive activity of a regimen using lowB Hausen
Transplantation Immunology, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California 94305, USA
Transplantation 69:488-96. 2000..CsA and high-dose SDZ RAD (CTL group) to triple therapy using the chimeric anti-interleukin-2 (IL-2) receptor (CD25) monoclonal antibody (mAb) basiliximab (anti-IL-2 receptor mAb) for induction therapy (basiliximab: 5 mg ..
- Successful in vivo blockade of CD25 (high-affinity interleukin 2 receptor) on T cells by administration of humanized anti-Tac antibody to patients with psoriasisJ G Krueger
Laboratory for Investigative Dermatology, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021 6399, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 43:448-58. 2000Daclizumab is a humanized antibody to the alpha-subunit (CD25) of the interleukin 2 (IL-2) receptor that blocks normal IL-2 binding to this receptor...
- Comparison of the prevalence of inflammatory cells in subtypes of disc herniations and associations with straight leg raisingJ Virri
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Helsinki, Finland
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 26:2311-5. 2001..Monoclonal antibodies to T cells in general (CD2), activated T cells (CD25), B cells (CD22), and macrophages (CD68) were used...
- Immunologic self-tolerance maintained by activated T cells expressing IL-2 receptor alpha-chains (CD25). Breakdown of a single mechanism of self-tolerance causes various autoimmune diseasesS Sakaguchi
Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology PRESTO, Research and Development Corporation of Japan JRDC, Tsukuba Life Science Center
J Immunol 155:1151-64. 1995..CD4+ cells and less than 1% of CD8+ cells in normal unimmunized adult mice express the IL-2 receptor alpha-chain (CD25) molecules...
- Functional responses of T cells blocked by anti-CD25 antibody therapy during cardiac rejectionC C Baan
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital Rotterdam Dijkzigt, The Netherlands
Transplantation 69:331-6. 2000Despite anti-CD25 (interleukin [IL]-2 receptor alpha chain) monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapy, rejection can still occur...
- [Expression of regulatory T cells and related cytokines in mice allogenic corneal transplantation rejection]Xin Wang
Department of Ophthalmology, Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai 200031, China
Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi 45:1118-26. 2009To study the changes of CD4(+)CD25(+) and CD8(+)CD103(+) regulatory T cells and their relevant cytokines in corneal allograft transplantation in mice.
- Dysregulated expression of CD69 and IL-2 receptor alpha and beta chains on CD8+ T lymphocytes in flaky skin miceN J Abernethy
Genesis Research and Development Corporation Limited, Auckland, New Zealand
Immunol Cell Biol 78:596-602. 2000..the present study, the expression of the inducible T-cell activation antigens CD69 and IL-2 receptor alpha chain (CD25) on PLN cells from fsn/fsn mice and their phenotypically normal littermates is examined...
- Generation of Affibody ligands binding interleukin-2 receptor alpha/CD25Caroline Grönwall
Department of Molecular Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology, AlbaNova University Center, Royal Institute of Technology KTH, SE 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 50:97-112. 2008Affibody molecules specific for human IL-2Ralpha, the IL-2 (interleukin-2) receptor alpha subunit, also known as CD25, were selected by phage-display technology from a combinatorial protein library based on the 58-residue Protein A-..
- Immunohistochemical assessment of CD25 is equally sensitive and diagnostic in mastocytosis compared to flow cytometryC Baumgartner
Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Eur J Clin Invest 38:326-35. 2008..In most cases, the bone marrow is involved. Expression of CD25 in bone marrow MC, with or without coexpression of CD2, is an important minor SM criterion...
- Anti-CD25 mAb, anti-IL2 mAb, and IL2 block tolerance induction through anti-CD154 mAb and rapamycin in xenogeneic islet transplantationH Pan
Department of General Surgery West China Hospital, Si Chuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Transplant Proc 39:3452-4. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate whether classical anergy and/or regulation by interleukin (IL)2-dependent CD25+ T regulatory cells played roles in the induction and maintenance of tolerance in this model.
- [Changes of regulatory T cell number in hepatocellular carcinoma-bearing mice and its relationship with tumor growth]Pin Zhang
Institute of Immunology, Medical School of Shandong University, Jinan 250012, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 29:342-5. 2007..To study the relationship between the change of regulatory T cell number in CD4+ T subset and the growth of tumor in H22 hepatocellular carcinoma-bearing mice...
- Interleukin-2 blocks the antitumour activity caused by depletion of CD25 cells in a murine renal adenocarcinoma modelTakumi Takeuchi
Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Japan
BJU Int 94:171-6. 2004To test the effectiveness of antimouse CD25 monoclonal antibody (mAb) against murine renal adenocarcinoma (RENCA) cells, as immunoregulatory/suppressor cells are known to be involved in tumour development in vivo, but the functions of ..
- Adoptive transfusion of ex vivo donor alloantigen-stimulated CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells ameliorates rejection of DA-to-Lewis rat liver transplantationLi Yong Pu
Liver Transplantation Center, First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China
Surgery 142:67-73. 2007..In this study, we examined the therapeutic potential of CD4(+)CD25(+) Treg cells in a naive rejection model of rat liver transplantation.
- Mechanism of action of maternal serum on the interleukin2 receptor expressionY E Vanderbeeken
Service d'Immunologie, , Brussels, Belgium
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 14:491-513. 1992..The Il2R expression was significantly downregulated among maternal serum treated cells...
- Immunosuppression for neural xenografts: a comparison of cyclosporin and anti-CD25 monoclonal antibodyC R Honey
Division of Neurosurgery, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Neurosurg 91:109-13. 1999..was to compare the effects of short- and long-term immunosuppression induced by cyclosporin with those of immunosuppression induced by a monoclonal antibody against the rat interleukin-2 receptor (anti-CD25 mAb) in rats with xenografts.
- Induction of inducible CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory T lymphocytes by porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV)P Wongyanin
Interdisciplinary Program of Medical Microbiology, Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 133:170-82. 2010..Recently, the existence of porcine CD4(+)CD25(+) Tregs has been demonstrated. We investigated the effect of PRRSV on the CD4(+)CD25(+) Tregs...
- [Inhibition of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells in chronic hepatitis B patients]Heng Hui Zhang
Hepatology Institute, People s Hospital, Peking University, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 88:511-5. 2008To evaluate the inhibition of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells (Treg) in the chronic hepatitis B patients.
- [Effect of apoptosis of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T lymphocytes on polarization of helper T lymphocytes and potential interventional influence of Xuebijing injection in septic rats]Xin gui Dai
Intensive Care Unit, Xiangya Hospital of Central South University, Changsha 410008, Hunan, China
Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue 21:135-8. 2009To evaluate the influence of apoptosis of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T lymphocyte (Treg) on polarization of helper T lymphocyte (Th) and effect of Xuebijing injection in septic rats.
- Impact of CD4+CD25high regulatory T-cells and FoxP3 expression in the peripheral blood of patients with systemic lupus erythematosusMaha Atfy
Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt
Egypt J Immunol 16:117-26. 2009..Regulatory T cells (Tregs) CD4+CD25+ play an important role in maintaining tolerance to self-antigens controlling occurrence of autoimmune diseases...
- CD4+CD25+ regulatory T lymphocytes in malignant pleural effusionYi Qiang Chen
Institute of Respiratory Diseases, First Affiliated Hospital, Guangxi Medical University, Nanning 530021, Guangxi, P R China
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 172:1434-9. 2005Active suppression by CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T lymphocytes plays an important role in the downregulation of T-cell responses to foreign and self-antigens.
- Simultaneous blockade of costimulatory signals CD28-CD80 and CD40-CD154 combined with monoclonal antibody against CD25 induced a stable chimerism and tolerance without graft-versus-host disease in ratZ X Zhu
Department of General Surgery, Shanghai Chang Zheng Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, PR China
Eur Surg Res 46:109-17. 2011..Our aim was to explore a nontoxic strategy for the induction of mixed chimerism by pretreatment with anti-CD25 monoclonal antibody (mAb), cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4 immunoglobulin (CTLA4Ig) and anti-CD154 mAb.
- Grass pollen immunotherapy induces Foxp3-expressing CD4+ CD25+ cells in the nasal mucosaSuzana Radulovic
Department of Upper Respiratory Medicine, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College and Royal Brompton Hospital London, London, United Kingdom
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:1467-72, 1472.e1. 2008Regulatory T (Treg) cells play an important role in controlling allergic inflammation. The transcription factor Foxp3 regulates the development and function of natural and adaptive CD4(+)CD25(+) Treg cells.
- Natural killer cells prevent CD28-mediated Foxp3 transcription in CD4+CD25- T lymphocytesEmilie Brillard
INSERM U645, University of Franche Comte, EFS Bourgogne Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Exp Hematol 35:416-25. 2007CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T lymphocytes (Treg) have been initially shown to prevent organ-specific autoimmunity. It is now accepted that Treg homeostasis depends in part on the peripheral conversion of naïve CD4(+)CD25(-) T cells...
- Functional role of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells and transforming growth factor-beta1 in childhood immune thrombocytopenic purpuraNehal M A Fahim
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Egypt J Immunol 13:173-87. 2006CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells (Tregs) are critical in maintaining self tolerance and preventing organ specific autoimmune diseases...
- Role for CD4(+)CD25(+) T cells in inhibition of graft rejection by extracorporeal photopheresisJames F George
Department of Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 27:616-22. 2008..We created a mouse model of ECP to determine the effects of ECP on T-cell responses in vivo and the contribution of CD4(+)CD25(+) T cells.
- Regulation of transplant arteriosclerosis by CD25+CD4+ T cells generated to alloantigen in vivoGregor Warnecke
Transplantation Research Immunology Group, Nuffield Department of Surgery, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Transplantation 83:1459-65. 2007b>CD25+CD4+ regulatory T cells have been shown to suppress alloimmunity in various experimental settings. Here, we hypothesized that alloantigen-reactive regulatory T cells would reduce the severity of transplant arteriosclerosis.
- Reduced CD4+,CD25- T cell sensitivity to the suppressive function of CD4+,CD25high,CD127 -/low regulatory T cells in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosusRam Kumar Chowdary Venigalla
University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 58:2120-30. 2008..The presence of many in vivo-preactivated CD4+,CD25++ T cells in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) poses a difficulty in discriminating CD25++ activated ..
- Interleukin-7 is a survival factor for CD4+ CD25+ T-cells and is expressed by diabetes-suppressive dendritic cellsJo Harnaha
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Diabetes Institute, Rangos Research Center, 3460 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Diabetes 55:158-70. 2006..demonstrate that immunoregulatory dendritic cells (iDCs) confer immune hyporesponsiveness in part through CD4(+) CD25(+) T regulatory cells (Tregs)...
- [Combination of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cell and costimulatory pathway blockade inhibits acute rejection after liver transplantation: experiment with rats]Liu Bin Shi
Department of Transplantation, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200040, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 87:942-6. 2007To investigate the effect of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cell (Treg) combined with anti-CD154 mAb, a costimulatory pathway inhibitor, on acute rejection after liver transplantation.
- [Immunoregulatory role of 1, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3)-treated dendritic cells in allergic airway inflammation]Jun Bo Xia
Institute of Respiratory Diseases, Xinqiao Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400037, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 89:514-8. 2009..To explore the mechanism and immunoregulatory role of 1, 25-dihydroxy vitamin D(3) [1, 25 (OH)(2)D(3)]-treated dendritic cells (DCs) in allergic airway inflammation...
- CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in rheumatoid arthritis: differences in the presence, phenotype, and function between peripheral blood and synovial fluidJocea M R van Amelsfort
University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 50:2775-85. 2004In mice, CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells play a pivotal role in preventing autoimmunity. Regulatory T cells are also present and functional in healthy humans...
- [Suppressive effect of induced CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells from mice infected with Schistosoma japonicum]Ming Juan Tan
Department of Pathogen Biology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210029, China
Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi 26:166-9, 173. 2008To investigate the suppressive effect of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells from mice infected with Schistosoma japonicum.
- [Relationship of levels of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells and expression of Foxp3 mRNA in peripheral blood with serum immunoglobulin E level in children with bronchiolitis]Ya Fei Zhu
Department of Pediatrics, Fifth Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College Lishui Central Hospital, Lishui, Zhejiang, China
Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 11:349-53. 2009To study the roles of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells and Foxp3 mRNA in peripheral blood as well as serum total immunoglobulin E (IgE) in the pathogenesis of bronchiolitis caused by respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
- Oral tolerance induction with antigen conjugated to cholera toxin B subunit generates both Foxp3+CD25+ and Foxp3-CD25- CD4+ regulatory T cellsJia Bin Sun
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Institute of Biomedicine and Göteborg University Vaccine Research Institute, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, 405 30 Goteborg, Sweden
J Immunol 177:7634-44. 2006..We investigated the extent to which this oral tolerance is mediated by CD25+CD4+ regulatory T cells (T(reg))...
- Reduction of forkhead box P3 levels in CD4+CD25high T cells in patients with new-onset systemic lupus erythematosusB Zhang
Department of Rheumatology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing, China
Clin Exp Immunol 153:182-7. 2008..Peripheral blood samples were collected and mononuclear cells isolated. The expression of CD25 and FoxP3 in CD4(+) T cells were analysed with flow cytometry. CD4(+)CD25(+) (3.95-13.04%) and CD4(+)CD25(high) (0...
- Adoptive transfer of T(reg) depleted autologous T cells in advanced renal cell carcinomaFiona C Thistlethwaite
Cancer Research UK Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester and Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
Cancer Immunol Immunother 57:623-34. 2008CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T (T(reg)) cells are present in increased numbers in patients with advanced cancer and CD25(+) T cell depletion potentiates tumour immunity in animal models...
- Human CD25+ regulatory T cells maintain immune tolerance to nickel in healthy, nonallergic individualsAndrea Cavani
Laboratory of Immunology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata, Rome, Italy
J Immunol 171:5760-8. 2003We investigated the capacity of CD25(+) T regulatory cells (Treg) to modulate T cell responses to nickel, a common cause of allergic contact dermatitis...
- [Study of CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells and expression of Foxp3 mRNA in bronchiolitis and glucocorticoid regulation]Ya Fei Zhu
Department of Pediatrics, Lishui Municipal Central Hospital, Lishui 323000, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 89:1563-6. 2009..To explore the pathogenesis of respiratory syncytial viruses (RSV) bronchiolitis and its treatment with glucocorticoids...
- CTLA-4 blockade following relapse of malignancy after allogeneic stem cell transplantation is associated with T cell activation but not with increased levels of T regulatory cellsJiehua Zhou
Moores Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:682-92. 2011..Lymphocyte immunophenotyes, including levels of CD4(+)CD25(high) cells and T cell activation markers, were analyzed in all cases...
- Circulating CD4+CD25+ and CD4+CD25+ T cells in myasthenia gravis and in relation to thymectomyY M Huang
Immunological Research Unit, Department of Medicine, Centre for Molecular Medicine CMM, Stockholm, Sweden
Scand J Immunol 59:408-14. 2004Studies in experimental animal models of human autoimmune diseases have revealed that CD4(+)CD25(+) T regulatory (Tr) cells are of thymic origin and have potentials in preventing auto-aggressive immunity...
- The kinetics of cytokine production and CD25 expression by porcine lymphocyte subpopulations following exposure to classical swine fever virus (CSFV)S Suradhat
Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Chulalongkorn University, Henri Dunant Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 106:197-208. 2005Surface expression of IL-2R-alpha (CD25) is widely used to identify activated lymphocyte populations, while interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) levels have been shown to be a good indicator of cell-mediated immunity (CMI) in pigs...
- Relationship between psychoncology and psychoneuroendocrinoimmunology (PNEI): enhanced T-regulatory lymphocyte activity in cancer patients with self-punishement, evaluated by Rorschach testGiuseppina Messina
Psychological Service, Maggiore Policlinico Hospital, Milan, Italy
In Vivo 24:75-8. 2010..role in the generation of anticancer immunity, there is a subtype of cells that in contrast mediates the suppression of the anticancer immunity, the so-called T-regulatory cells (T-reg), which may be identified as CD4(+)CD25(+) cells.
- Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand inhibits experimental autoimmune thyroiditis by the expansion of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cellsSu He Wang
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 2200, USA
Endocrinology 150:2000-7. 2009..In the present study, we specifically examined TRAIL effects on CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells...
- An early sympathetic nervous system influence exacerbates collagen-induced arthritis via CD4+CD25+ cellsPeter Härle
University Hospital Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 58:2347-55. 2008..The aim of the present study was to determine whether CD4+CD25+ T cells are influenced by the SNS of mice and play a disease-modifying role in the early symptomatic phase of the ..
- THE INTERLEUKIN 2 RECEPTOR & T LYMPHOCYTE GROWTHTHOMAS MALEK; Fiscal Year: 1993..IL-2 will be used to characterize the ligand-binding properties of lL-2Rbeta and define the ligand contact sites of IL2R alpha and lL-2R beta...
- Phase-I-II Study of DAB389 (ONTAK) in Patients with Adv. Refractory Breast CancerLupe Salazar; Fiscal Year: 2007..to direct the cytocidal action of DT to malignant cells that express the high affinity form of the IL-2 receptor (CD25) while minimizing damage to normal cells that do not express the receptor...
- Therapeutic immune mechanisms of daclizumab in psoriasisJames Krueger; Fiscal Year: 2004..b>CD25 is the a-subunit of the IL-2R that is expressed selectively on activated T cells and dendritic antigen presenting ..
- Immunological Monitoring of Heart Allograft RecipientsNicole Suciu Foca; Fiscal Year: 2006..Daclizumab, a humanized anti-CD25 antibody has been added to conventional immunosuppression to block and delete alloreactive T cells which express ..
- Immunological Monitoring of Heart Allograft RecipientsNicole Suciu Foca; Fiscal Year: 2004..Daclizumab, a humanized anti-CD25 antibody has been added to conventional immunosuppression to block and delete alloreactive T cells which express ..
- Biology and Function of anti-HSV CD8 T CellsStephen Jennings; Fiscal Year: 2003..to express CTL function was intimately linked with the increased expression of the IL-2 receptor alpha-chain, CD25. This observation lead to the conclusion that expression of high levels of CD25 was mandatory for the expression of ..
- Biology and Function of anti-HSV CD8 T CellsStephen Jennings; Fiscal Year: 2007..ability to express CTL function was intimately linked with the increased expression of the IL-2 receptor c_-chain, CD25. This observation lead to the conclusion that expression of high levels of CD25 was mandatory for the expression of ..
- Biology and Function of anti-HSV CD8 T CellsStephen Jennings; Fiscal Year: 2006..to express CTL function was intimately linked with the increased expression of the IL-2 receptor alpha-chain, CD25. This observation lead to the conclusion that expression of high levels of CD25 was mandatory for the expression of ..
- Regulation of Suppressor T Cell Development by STAT5Michael Farrar; Fiscal Year: 2007..constitutively active form of STAT5b (called STAT5b-CA), and which exhibit a dramatic increase in the number of CD4+CD25+ T cells that possess regulatory T cell activity...
- The immunobiology of CD4+ CD25+ T regulatory cellsThomas R Malek; Fiscal Year: 2011..Understanding the factors that reverse autoimmunity in the IL-2Rb- deficient model may also provide new information concerning the etiology and potential therapy that may be generally common to several human autoimmune diseases. ..
- Interleukin-2 and autoimmune diseaseAbul K Abbas; Fiscal Year: 2010..immune dysregulation and systemic autoimmunity because the obligatory function of this cytokine is to maintain CD4+ CD25+ FoxP3+ regulatory T-lymphocytes (Treg)...
- Interleukin-2 and autoimmune diseaseAbul K Abbas; Fiscal Year: 2011..immune dysregulation and systemic autoimmunity because the obligatory function of this cytokine is to maintain CD4+ CD25+ FoxP3+ regulatory T-lymphocytes (Treg)...
- Regulatory T Cells in Autoimmune DiseaseDavid Hafler; Fiscal Year: 2007..of this Autoimmunity Prevention Center Project are: 1) To determine, in human autoimmune disease, which of the CD4+CD25+ subsets of DR+ and DR" regulatory T cells are defective; 2) The identification of a "core set" of genes and ..
- Immune Response to Cat: Regulatory and Effector T CellsJudith Woodfolk; Fiscal Year: 2009..Low expression of CD127 (IL-7R 1 chain) will be used to isolate natural (CD25+CD127lo) and adaptive (CD25negCD127lo) Tregs from AD patients...
- Immune Response to Cat: Regulatory and Effector T CellsJudith A Woodfolk; Fiscal Year: 2010..Low expression of CD127 (IL-7R 1 chain) will be used to isolate natural (CD25+CD127lo) and adaptive (CD25negCD127lo) Tregs from AD patients...
- ASTHMA AND ALLERGIC DISEASE CENTERThomas Platts Mills; Fiscal Year: 2007..Project 2: CD25+CD4+ T cells and IgE-mediated disease in humans: The phenotype and function of a novel CD25+CD4+ subset associated ..
- Modulation of HIV-1 Replication and T Cell Activation by FoxP3Lishan Su; Fiscal Year: 2007Overt immune activation is associated with AIDS. Given their proven activity in suppressing immune responses, CD4+CD25+FoxP3+ Treg cells may play an important role in HIV-1 diseases progression; With the CD4 receptor and CCR5/CXCR4 ..
- Lung Transplantation and Immune Tolerance in Young RecipientsRichard Nash; Fiscal Year: 2007..been further characterized and the findings are consistent with a peripheral mechanism involving regulatory (CD4+ CD25+) T cells...
- The Role of gK in HSV-1 Induced Corneal ScarringHomayon Ghiasi; Fiscal Year: 2010..have been immunized with one of the HSV-1 glycoproteins, gK, both exacerbates CS and results in the presence of CD8+CD25+ cells in the cornea...
- The Role of gK in HSV-1 Induced Corneal ScarringHomayon Ghiasi; Fiscal Year: 2009..have been immunized with one of the HSV-1 glycoproteins, gK, both exacerbates CS and results in the presence of CD8+CD25+ cells in the cornea...
- Immunotherapy for Chronic Myelogenous LeukemiaEmmanuel Katsanis; Fiscal Year: 2010..The field of tumor immunology has recently seen major breakthroughs, one of which is the emergence of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells (Treg) as critical contributors in the establishment and persistence of cancer- induced ..
- Monoclonal Antibodies Against T-Regulatory CellsAlan Epstein; Fiscal Year: 2005..of a tumor targeting monoclonal antibody (TNT) and the human chemokine LEC (Liver-expressed chemokine, CCL16) and CD25+ T-regulatory cell depletion can produce complete and lasting cures of two solid tumor models of the BALB/c mouse...