Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD21
Description: complement component (3d/Epstein Barr virus) receptor 2
Alias: C3DR, CD21, CVID7, SLEB9, EBV receptor, complement C3d receptor, complement receptor type 2, epstein-Barr virus receptor
Publications167 found, 100 shown here
- Infection of human B lymphoma cells by Mycoplasma fermentans induces interaction of its elongation factor with the intracytoplasmic domain of Epstein-Barr virus receptor (gp140, EBV/C3dR, CR2, CD21)Michelle Balbo
INSERM U 672 ex U 354, Immunochimie des Régulations Cellulaires et des Interactions Virales, Bâtiment G8, Campus 1, Génopole d Evry, 5 rue Henri Desbrueres, 91030, Evry Cedex, France
FEMS Microbiol Lett 249:359-66. 2005..These infected B cells expressed a p45 kDa protein which interacted with the intracellular domain of CD21, the EBV/C3d receptor...
- Recombinant complement receptor 2 radiolabeled with [99mTc(CO)3]+: a potential new radiopharmaceutical for imaging activated complementAdam Badar
Medical Research Council Centre for Transplantation, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 6:e18275. 2011..We conclude that rCR2-Tc(99m) has excellent radiolabeling, stability and C3d binding characteristics and warrants in vivo evaluation as an activated complement imaging agent...
- Alterations of the B-cell response by HIV-1 replicationXiaoying Shen
Department of Surgery, Duke Human Vaccine Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 8:23-30. 2011..B-cell dysfunction in vivo is unknown, although roles for HIV proteins (Env, Tat, and Nef) and virions binding to CD21 on B cells have been identified...
- Genomic organization and polymorphisms of the human C3d/Epstein-Barr virus receptorA Fujisaku
Arthritis and Immunology Program, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City
J Biol Chem 264:2118-25. 1989The human C3d/Epstein-Barr virus receptor (CR2/CD21) is a 145-kDa protein primarily expressed on mature B lymphocytes. CR2 is a member of the regulators of complement activation (RCA) gene family found on band q32 of chromosome 1...
- Solution structure of the complex between CR2 SCR 1-2 and C3d of human complement: an X-ray scattering and sedimentation modelling studyHannah E Gilbert
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Darwin Building, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
J Mol Biol 346:859-73. 2005b>Complement receptor type 2 (CR2, CD21) forms a tight complex with C3d, a fragment of C3, the major complement component...
- Functional dissection of the CD21/CD19/TAPA-1/Leu-13 complex of B lymphocytesA K Matsumoto
Division of Molecular and Clinical Rheumatology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205
J Exp Med 178:1407-17. 1993The CD21/CD19/TAPA-1 complex of B lymphocytes amplifies signal transduction through membrane immunoglobulin (mIg), recruits phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3-kinase), and induces homotypic cellular aggregation...
- B cells from mice prematurely expressing human complement receptor type 2 are unresponsive to T-dependent antigensLouise Birrell
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Immunology, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, UK
J Immunol 174:6974-82. 2005b>Complement receptor type 2 (CR2/CD21), in association with CD19, plays an important role in enhancing mature B cell responses to opsonized Ags...
- Structure of the human B lymphocyte receptor for C3d and the Epstein-Barr virus and relatedness to other members of the family of C3/C4 binding proteinsJ J Weis
Department of Rheumatology and Immunology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
J Exp Med 167:1047-66. 1988Human complement receptor type 2 (CR2) is the B lymphocyte receptor for C3d and the Epstein-Barr virus...
- Molecular cloning of the cDNA encoding the Epstein-Barr virus/C3d receptor (complement receptor type 2) of human B lymphocytesM D Moore
Department of Immunology, Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation, La Jolla, CA 92037
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 84:9194-8. 1987Complementary DNA clones for complement receptor type 2 (CR2), the B-lymphocyte membrane protein that serves as the receptor for Epstein-Barr virus and the C3d complement fragment, were obtained by screening a lambda gt11 library ..
- Intersection of the complement and immune systems: a signal transduction complex of the B lymphocyte-containing complement receptor type 2 and CD19A K Matsumoto
Division of Molecular and Clinical Rheumatology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205
J Exp Med 173:55-64. 1991....
- The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 moleculesL E Bradbury
Division of Tumor Immunology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115 6084
J Immunol 149:2841-50. 1992..with B cell lines solubilized by digitonin have shown CD19 to be part of a multimolecular complex that includes CD21 (CR2) and other unidentified proteins...
- Intrinsic B cell hypo-responsiveness in mice prematurely expressing human CR2/CD21 during B cell developmentLiudmila Kulik
Department of Medicine and Immunology, UCHSC, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Eur J Immunol 37:623-33. 2007..Overall, these data suggest that premature hCR2 expression and the consequences thereof during B cell development intrinsically alters the way mature B cells develop and subsequently respond to antigen through the BCR signaling complex...
- Association of a common complement receptor 2 haplotype with increased risk of systemic lupus erythematosusHui Wu
Division of Rheumatology, University of California Los Angeles, 1000 Veteran Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:3961-6. 2007..Our findings reveal that CR2 is a likely susceptibility gene for human lupus at 1q32.2, extending previous studies suggesting that CR2 participates in the pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus...
- Cr2, a candidate gene in the murine Sle1c lupus susceptibility locus, encodes a dysfunctional proteinS A Boackle
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Immunity 15:775-85. 2001..congenic interval corresponding to Sle1c contains Cr2, which encodes complement receptors 1 and 2 (CR1/CR2, CD35/CD21)...
- Calbindin 1, fibroblast growth factor 20, and alpha-synuclein in sporadic Parkinson's diseaseIkuko Mizuta
Division of Clinical Genetics, Department of Medical Genetics, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 B9 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka, 565 0871, Japan
Hum Genet 124:89-94. 2008..Our genetic analysis suggests that CALB1 is associated with PD independently of SNCA, and that FGF20 is associated with PD synergistically with SNCA...
- Mechanism for complement-mediated, antibody-dependent enhancement of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection in MT2 cells is enhanced entry through CD4, CD21, and CXCR4 chemokine receptorsW Edward Robinson
Department of Pathology, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697 4800, USA
Viral Immunol 19:434-47. 2006..Finally, anti-HIV immunoglobulin enhanced replication of not only group M clade B HIV but also group M clade D and group O isolates. These data demonstrate that antibodies mediating C'ADE of HIV infection are broadly reactive...
- The role of complement receptors type 1 (CR1, CD35) and 2 (CR2, CD21) in promoting C3 fragment deposition and membrane attack complex formation on normal peripheral human B cellsClaus Henrik Nielsen
Department of Clinical Immunology, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
Eur J Immunol 32:1359-67. 2002..The process is mediated via complement receptor type 2 (CR2, CD21), with complement receptor type 1 (CR1, CD35) playing a subsidiary role...
- Are respiratory allergic diseases related to atopic dermatitis?L Lugović
Department of Dermatovenerology, Zagreb Clinical Hospital Center, Zagreb University School of Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 24:335-45. 2000..The values of CD21 were decreased in 16 AD patients [6/10 in "pure" AD, and 10/20 in "mixed" AD]...
- Expression of complement receptor 2 (CD21), membrane IgM and the inhibitory receptor CD32 (FcgammaRIIb) in the lymphoid tissues of neonatal calvesKuldeep S Chattha
Department of Pathobiology, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 137:99-108. 2010..The activating receptor CD21 (CR2), when co-ligated with membrane IgM (mIgM) by complement-bound antigen lowers the threshold for activation of ..
- Immunophysical exploration of C3d-CR2(CCP1-2) interaction using molecular dynamics and electrostaticsLi Zhang
Department of Chemistry, University of California at Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
J Mol Biol 369:567-83. 2007....
- A minimum CR2 binding domain of C3d enhances immunity following vaccinationJoseph F Bower
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 15261, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 586:249-64. 2006..C3d has been hypothesized to enhance immunity by direct interaction with complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) on immune cells...
- Biophysical investigations of complement receptor 2 (CD21 and CR2)-ligand interactions reveal amino acid contacts unique to each receptor-ligand pairJames M Kovacs
Department of Medicine and Immunology, University of Colorado Denver, School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Biol Chem 285:27251-8. 2010Human complement receptor type 2 (CR2 and CD21) is a cell membrane receptor, with 15 or 16 extracellular short consensus repeats (SCRs), that promotes B lymphocyte responses and bridges innate and acquired immunity...
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein D0B is a sequence-specific DNA-binding proteinM Tolnay
Department of Clinical Physiology, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, 14th and Dahlia Streets, Bldg 40, Washington, DC 20307 5100, USA
Biochem J 338:417-25. 1999..Our results suggest a new physiological role for hnRNP D0B that involves binding to double- and single-stranded DNA sequences in a specific manner and functioning as a transcription factor...
- Novel function of complement C3d as an autologous helper T-cell targetPaul M Knopf
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Immunol Cell Biol 86:221-5. 2008..C3d binds to the B-cell complement receptor 2 (CR2 or CD21); this binding serves as a co-activation signal to the B cell when the polysaccharide antigen portion binds ..
- Identification of murine complement receptor type 2J D Fingeroth
Division of Infectious Diseases, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 86:242-6. 1989A rabbit antiserum reactive with the human complement component C3d/Epstein-Barr virus receptor (complement receptor type 2, CR2) immunoprecipitates a Mr 155,000 murine B-cell surface antigen...
- Coligation of the B cell receptor with complement receptor type 2 (CR2/CD21) using its natural ligand C3dg: activation without engagement of an inhibitory signaling pathwayTaras Lyubchenko
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80220, USA
J Immunol 174:3264-72. 2005..product of the C3 component of complement that can facilitate the coligation of the complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) with the BCR via C3dg/Ag complexes...
- A site in the complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) silencer is necessary for lineage specific transcriptional regulationK W Makar
Department of Immunology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Int Immunol 13:657-64. 2001Expression of human complement receptor type 2 (CR2/CD21) is primarily restricted to mature B cells and follicular dendritic cells...
- Complement receptor 2/CD21- human naive B cells contain mostly autoreactive unresponsive clonesIsabelle Isnardi
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, USA
Blood 115:5026-36. 2010Complement receptor 2-negative (CR2/CD21(-)) B cells have been found enriched in patients with autoimmune diseases and in common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) patients who are prone to autoimmunity...
- Laser-capture microdissection of oropharyngeal epithelium indicates restriction of Epstein-Barr virus receptor/CD21 mRNA to tonsil epithelial cellsRu Jiang
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA 71103, USA
J Oral Pathol Med 37:626-33. 2008..The virus uses CD21 for attachment to B cells which constitutively express the protein...
- Distribution of the chromatin protein DEK distinguishes active and inactive CD21/CR2 gene in pre- and mature B lymphocytesHong Gang Hu
Department of Biology, University of Konstanz, D 78457 Konstanz, Germany
Int Immunol 17:789-96. 2005..As the first study of its kind, we investigate the distribution of DEK at the CD21/complement receptor 2 gene regulatory regions in two B lymphocyte lines, namely Ramos, which expresses the CD21 ..
- Herpes simplex virus glycoprotein C: molecular mimicry of complement regulatory proteins by a viral proteinH P Huemer
Institute for Hygiene, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Immunology 79:639-47. 1993..e. the complement system. In addition, the inhibition of the C3/CR2 interaction may suggest a possible immunoregulatory role of HSV glycoprotein C...
- Serum regulates the expression of complement receptor 2 on human B cell linesM Tolnay
Department of Cellular Injury, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Washington, DC 20307 5100, USA
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 22:205-19. 2000..Because stimuli that alter CR2 expression can influence the extent of the B cell response to antigen-C3d complexes, serum factors may play a role in regulating the responsiveness of B cells...
- Expression of human complement receptor 2 (CR2, CD21) in Cr2-/- mice restores humoral immune functionK J Marchbank
Division of Rheumatology, Departments of Medicine and Immunology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Immunol 165:2354-61. 2000b>Complement receptor type 2 (CR2, CD21) is expressed by both human and murine B cells and has been demonstrated to play a pivotal role in the humoral immune response...
- A critical role for complement C3d and the B cell coreceptor (CD19/CD21) complex in the initiation of inflammatory arthritisChristopher J Del Nagro
Program of Inflammatory Disease Research, Infectious and Inflammatory Disease Center, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Immunol 175:5379-89. 2005..the C3d fragment to Ag promotes B lymphocyte activation through coengagment of the BCR and complement receptor 2 (CD21). Signal augmentation is thought to be achieved through enhanced recruitment and activation of CD21-associated CD19...
- Expression of complement receptor 2 (CR2) on HTLV-1-infected lymphocytes and transformed cell linesT A McNearney
, , Innsbruck, Austria
Eur J Immunol 23:1266-70. 1993..The expression of CR2 in cellular activation of T cells may be stage restricted. This study also expands the cellular distribution for CR2...
- Impaired antibody response to group B streptococcal type III capsular polysaccharide in C3- and complement receptor 2-deficient miceOlga Pozdnyakova
Department of Pathology, Center for Blood Research, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 170:84-90. 2003..in the humoral immune response to type III GBS capsular polysaccharide (III-PS), mice deficient in C3 or in CD21/CD35 (i.e., complement receptors 1 and 2; CR1/CR2) were immunized with III-PS...
- T cell-independent and T cell-dependent immunoglobulin G responses to polyomavirus infection are impaired in complement receptor 2-deficient miceEva Szomolanyi-Tsuda
Department of Pathology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
Virology 352:52-60. 2006..Thus, our studies revealed a profound dependence of TI and TD antiviral antibody responses on CR2-mediated signals in PyV-infected mice, where the viral antigen is abundant and persistent...
- Defective B cell ontogeny and immune response in human complement receptor 2 (CR2, CD21) transgenic mice is partially recovered in the absence of C3Jason Twohig
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Immunology, Cardiff University, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XX, UK
Mol Immunol 44:3434-44. 2007....
- A novel targeted inhibitor of the alternative pathway of complement and its therapeutic application in ischemia/reperfusion injuryYuxiang Huang
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
J Immunol 181:8068-76. 2008..The data further indicate alternative pathway dependence for local and remote injury following intestinal ischemia/reperfusion in a clinically relevant therapeutic paradigm...
- Low doses of antigen coupled to anti-CR2 mAbs induce rapid and enduring IgG immune responses in mice and in cynomolgus monkeysEmily C Whipple
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, VA 22908, United States
Mol Immunol 44:377-88. 2007..Taken together, these results demonstrate the efficacy of using anti-CR2 mAbs as antigen carriers for i.v. immunization with small amounts of antigens without adjuvant...
- A complement C3 inhibitor specifically targeted to sites of complement activation effectively ameliorates collagen-induced arthritis in DBA/1J miceHongbin Song
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
J Immunol 179:7860-7. 2007..Of interest, a previous study reported that Crry-Ig, an untargeted counterpart of CR2-Crry, had minimal effect on disease, even when administered at a sufficiently high dose to maintain chronic complement inhibition...
- Regulation of B lymphocyte development and activation by the CD19/CD21/CD81/Leu 13 complex requires the cytoplasmic domain of CD19S Sato
Department of Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Immunol 159:3278-87. 1997..are regulated in part by the CD19 cell surface receptor complex, which is composed of at least four proteins; CD19, CD21 (CR2, complement receptor 2), CD81, and Leu 13...
- Epstein-Barr virus and CD21 expression in gastrointestinal tumorsY S Kim
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Korea University, Gojan Dong, Ansan, Korea
Pathol Res Pract 194:705-11. 1998..To determine the presence of CD21, an EBV receptor, in the EBV-associated gastrointestinal tumors, we, first, examined the EBV genome in sixty seven patients with ..
- A targeted inhibitor of the complement alternative pathway reduces RPE injury and angiogenesis in models of age-related macular degenerationBarbel Rohrer
Department of Ophthalmology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 703:137-49. 2010..In both the in vivo and in vitro paradigm of RPE damage, a model requiring molecular events known to be involved in AMD, complement-dependent VEGF production, was confirmed. These data may open new avenues for AMD treatment strategies...
- Adult-type fibrosarcoma: A reevaluation of 163 putative cases diagnosed at a single institution over a 48-year periodArmita Bahrami
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 34:1504-13. 2010..Melan A, HMB-45, CD34, TLE1, CD31, HHV8, smooth muscle actin, desmin, ALK1, CD99, Myo-D1, myogenin, c-kit, INI1, CD21, p63, calretinin, WT1, and TTF1...
- Tumours of histiocytes and accessory dendritic cells: an immunohistochemical approach to classification from the International Lymphoma Study Group based on 61 casesS A Pileri
Service of Pathologic Anatomy and Hematopathology, Institute of Haematology and Clinical Oncology L e A Seràgnoli, Bologna University, Italy
Histopathology 41:1-29. 2002..those reactive with histiocytes (CD68, lysozyme (LYS)), Langerhans cells (CD1a), follicular dendritic cells (FDC: CD21, CD35) and S100 protein...
- Role of complement receptors 1 and 2 (CD35 and CD21), C3, C4, and C5 in survival by mice of Staphylococcus aureus bacteremiaKenji M Cunnion
Department of Pediatrics and Duke Clinical Research Institue, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Lab Clin Med 143:358-65. 2004..Complement receptor 1 (CD35) is the primary receptor for the opsonin C3b. Mice deficient in CD35/CD21 showed a 67% decrease in survival compared with normal mice, suggesting that CD35/CD21 is of major importance in ..
- Transmission of antibody-induced arthritis is independent of complement component 4 (C4) and the complement receptors 1 and 2 (CD21/35)Samuel Solomon
Immunology, Department of Biology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany
Eur J Immunol 32:644-51. 2002..The crucial role of complement C5, while neither classical nor lectin pathway is necessary, indicates that the alternative complement pathway may have a role in the K/BxN serum-induced RA model...
- Changes in antigen expression on B lymphocytes during HIV infectionL Ginaldi
Department of Internal Medicine and Public Health, University of L Aquila, Italy
Pathobiology 66:17-23. 1998..the level of expression of a series of constitutive surface markers in B lymphocytes (HLA-DR, CD19, CD20, CD21, CD22) from 30 HIV-seropositive adult patients and 20 normal controls...
- Mannan-Abeta28 conjugate prevents Abeta-plaque deposition, but increases microhemorrhages in the brains of vaccinated Tg2576 (APPsw) miceIrina Petrushina
The Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697 4540, USA
J Neuroinflammation 5:42. 2008..mannan that can promote a Th2-polarized immune response through interactions with mannose-binding and CD35/CD21 receptors of the innate immune system...
- The partly folded back solution structure arrangement of the 30 SCR domains in human complement receptor type 1 (CR1) permits access to its C3b and C4b ligandsPatricia B Furtado
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
J Mol Biol 375:102-18. 2008..The extra-cellular component of CR1 is comprised of 30 short complement regulator (SCR) domains, whereas complement receptor type 2 (CR2) has 15 SCR domains and factor H (FH) has 20 SCR domains...
- Mouse complement receptors type 1 (CR1;CD35) and type 2 (CR2;CD21): expression on normal B cell subpopulations and decreased levels during the development of autoimmunity in MRL/lpr miceK Takahashi
Department of Pathology, University of Iowa School of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA
J Immunol 159:1557-69. 1997Human complement receptors type 1 (hCR1;CD35) and type 2 (hCR2;CD21) are expressed on B lymphocytes at specific stages during differentiation and activation...
- Examining the role of Paneth cells in the small intestine by lineage ablation in transgenic miceE M Garabedian
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Biol Chem 272:23729-40. 1997....
- Duplication and concerted evolution of the mitochondrial control region in the parrot genus AmazonaJ R Eberhard
Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute, Balboa, Panama
Mol Biol Evol 18:1330-42. 2001....
- Sequence comparisons of plasmids pBJS-O of Spiroplasma citri and pSKU146 of S. kunkelii: implications for plasmid evolutionBharat D Joshi
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, 246 NRC, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
BMC Genomics 6:175. 2005..The S. kunkelii CR2-3X plasmid, pSKU146, encodes a homolog of SARP1, Sk-ARP1. Due to the close phylogenetic relationship of the two pathogens, we hypothesized that the two plasmids are closely related as well...
- Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) infection in B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas in children: virus latency and its correlation with CD21 and CD23 moleculesAldona Kasprzak
Department of Histology and Embryology, University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Folia Histochem Cytobiol 45:169-79. 2007..Other studies demonstrated that only those B lymphocytes which carry the surface CD21 (EBV receptor) become transformation-competent...
- 18F-FDG uptake in reactive neck lymph nodes of oral cancer: relationship to lymphoid folliclesTassei Nakagawa
Department of Radiology, Asahi General Hospital, Chiba, Japan
J Nucl Med 49:1053-9. 2008..Reactive lymphadenopathy is well known as a principal cause of false-positive findings on PET/CT for nodal staging. We investigated the reactive lymph nodes of oral cancer to elucidate the (18)F-FDG-avid area in these nodes...
- Complement receptors and the shaping of the natural antibody repertoireV Michael Holers
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, B 115, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E 9th Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Springer Semin Immunopathol 26:405-23. 2005..have clearly demonstrated a key role for the complement C3d activation fragment receptor designated CR2 (complement receptor type 2) in the switched-isotype, high-affinity and memory humoral immune responses to T-dependent foreign ..
- Mucosal type mast cells express complement receptor type 2 (CD21)Márton Andrásfalvy
Department of Immunology, Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Hungary
Immunol Lett 82:29-34. 2002..Complement receptor type 1 (CR1/CD35) and type 2 (CR2/CD21) interacting with the larger activation products, such as C3b and C3d, have so far been shown on serosal type mast ..
- Fusion of Ross chicken complement component C3d-P29 repeats with a chicken viral Newcastle disease virus F gene enhances immune responses following DNA immunizationDong Liu
College of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Shandong Agriculture University, Daizong Road No 61, Tai an, Shandong, China
Viral Immunol 22:221-31. 2009C3d, a split product of C3, interacts with its receptor (CR2 or CD21) on B cells and follicular dendritic cells (FDCs) and is crucial for induction and maintenance of a normal humoral immune response...
- Long term outcome of ocular adnexal lymphoma subtyped according to the REAL classification. Revised European and American LymphomaC Auw-Haedrich
University Eye Hospital, Freiburg, Germany
Br J Ophthalmol 85:63-9. 2001..To classify ocular adnexal lymphomas according to the Revised European and American Lymphoma (REAL) classification and to determine any correlation between clinical features or histomorphological variables with the patients' outcome...
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in adolescent and adult patients with high-risk T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaMohammad Bakr
Adult Hematology HSCT, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:1897-904. 2012..Grade II-IV acute GVHD was significantly associated with a lower OS (P = .006) and DFS (P = .01). Our data indicate that allo-SCT represents an effective treatment for HR T-ALL, particularly when performed in CR1...
- Decreased levels of sCD21 and sCD23 in blood of patients with systemic-juvenile arthritis, polyarticular-juvenile arthritis, and pauciarticular-juvenile arthritisAnjana Singh
Department of Natural Sciences, University of Applied Sciences, Immunology and Cell Biology, von Liebig Str 20, 53359, Rheinbach, Germany
Rheumatol Int 32:1581-7. 2012A soluble form of CD21 (sCD21) and CD23 (sCD23) is released from the surface of human white blood cells upon shedding of the extracellular domain...
- Analysis of Epstein-Barr virus-binding sites on complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) using human-mouse chimeras and peptides. At least two distinct sites are necessary for ligand-receptor interactionH Molina
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Laboratories, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110
J Biol Chem 266:12173-9. 1991The predicted amino acid sequence of human complement receptor 2 (CR2, CD21, C3d,g/Epstein-Barr virus receptor) and its genetic murine homologue are approximately 70% identical...
- Complement and the alternative pathway play an important role in LPS/D-GalN-induced fulminant hepatic failureShihui Sun
State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 6:e26838. 2011..The data further suggest that complement inhibition may be an effective strategy for the adjunctive treatment of fulminant hepatic failure...
- Modulation and intracellular transport of CD20 and CD21 antigens induced by B1 and B2 monoclonal antibodies in RAJI and JOK-1 cells--an immunofluorescence and immunoelectron microscopy studyS Pulczynski
University Department of Pathology, Aarhus Amtssygehus, Denmark
Leuk Res 18:541-52. 1994..IEM) we have shown that B1 and B2 monoclonal antibodies (MoAbs) were able to induce modulation of CD20 and CD21 in RAJI and JOK-1 cell lines...
- An antibody-deficiency syndrome due to mutations in the CD19 geneMenno C van Zelm
Department of Immunology, Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
N Engl J Med 354:1901-12. 2006The CD19 protein forms a complex with CD21, CD81, and CD225 in the membrane of mature B cells. Together with the B-cell antigen receptor, this complex signals the B cell to decrease its threshold for activation by the antigen.
- Directed evolution of Aspergillus niger glucoamylase to increase thermostabilityAllison McDaniel
Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
Microb Biotechnol 1:523-31. 2008..niger GA variant previously described, THS8. In addition, Val59Ala and Glu408Lys were shown to individually increase the thermostability in GA variants by 1 and 2 kJ mol(-1), respectively, at 80°C...
- Age dependency and mutual relations in T and B lymphocyte abnormalities in common variable immunodeficiency patientsM Vlkova
Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergology, St Anne s University Hospital, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Clin Exp Immunol 143:373-9. 2006..Markers associated with B cell development (CD21, CD27, IgM, IgD) were determined on B lymphocytes (CD19+); T lymphocyte development (CD45RA, CD45RO, CD62L) and ..
- Modulation of murine complement receptor type 2 (CR2/CD21) ectodomain shedding by its cytoplasmic domainMelanie M Hoefer
Biotechnology Institute Thurgau, 8280 Kreuzlingen, Switzerland
Mol Immunol 45:2127-37. 2008..The extracellular domain of the human complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) is released by proteolytic cleavage as a soluble protein through a variety of stimuli including the thiol ..
- A complement-dependent balance between hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury and liver regeneration in miceSongqing He
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Darby Children s Research Institute, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
J Clin Invest 119:2304-16. 2009..These data indicate that a threshold of complement activation, involving ASP and C5L2, promotes liver regeneration and suggest a balance between complement-dependent injury and regeneration...
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute promyelocytic leukemia in second or third complete remission: a retrospective analysis in the Nagoya Blood and Marrow Transplantation GroupAkio Kohno
Division of Hematology and Oncology, JA Aichi Showa Hospital, 46 Nobaku, Nobaku cho, Konan, Aichi, Japan
Int J Hematol 87:210-6. 2008..These data suggest that auto HSCT is very effective for APL in CR2 or CR3, and may be preferable to allo HSCT for a portion of patients. Prospective studies are required to define the role of auto HSCT in the treatment of relapsed APL...
- CR2+ marginal zone B cell production of pathogenic natural antibodies is C3 independentKeith M Woods
Division of Biology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
J Immunol 186:1755-62. 2011..These data indicate that CR2 expression on MZBs is sufficient to induce the appropriate Abs required for IR-induced tissue damage and that C3 is not critical for generation of the pathogenic Abs...
- The structure of human CD23 and its interactions with IgE and CD21Richard G Hibbert
Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3QU, England, UK
J Exp Med 202:751-60. 2005The low-affinity immunoglobulin E (IgE) receptor, CD23 (FcepsilonRII), binds both IgE and CD21 and, through these interactions, regulates the synthesis of IgE, the antibody isotype that mediates the allergic response...
- Targeted complement inhibition by C3d recognition ameliorates tissue injury without apparent increase in susceptibility to infectionCarl Atkinson
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Children s Research Institute, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
J Clin Invest 115:2444-53. 2005..Thus, compared with systemic inhibition, CR2-mediated targeting of a complement inhibitor of activation improved bioavailability, significantly enhanced efficacy, and maintained host resistance to infection...
- Human complement receptor type 2 (CR2/CD21) transgenic mice provide an in vivo model to study immunoregulatory effects of receptor antagonistsLiudmila Kulik
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Mol Immunol 48:883-94. 2011..We found that transgenic (tg) mice stably expressing a bacterial artificial chromosome (BAC)-derived human complement receptor type 2 (CR2/CD21) gene demonstrate B cell specific hCR2 protein expression, normal B cell development and no ..
- Lymphocyte subpopulations and neutrophil function in calves during the first 6 months of lifeAnnette H Kampen
Department of Animal Health, National Veterinary Institute, P O Box 8156 Dep, N 0033 Oslo, Norway
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 113:53-63. 2006..The percentages and absolute values of CD4+, CD8+ gammadelta TCR+ and WC1+ T cells, CD21+ B cells and NKp46+ NK cells were determined by flow cytometry, and the expression of the interleukin-2 receptor ..
- Identification of a partial cDNA clone for the C3d/Epstein-Barr virus receptor of human B lymphocytes: homology with the receptor for fragments C3b and C4b of the third and fourth components of complementJ J Weis
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 83:5639-43. 1986Human complement receptor type 2 (CR2) is the B-lymphocyte receptor both for the C3d fragment of the third component of complement and for the Epstein-Barr virus...
- Enhancement of antibody-dependent mechanisms of tumor cell lysis by a targeted activator of complementMasaki Imai
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
Cancer Res 67:9535-41. 2007..The C3-binding domain of human complement receptor 2 (CR2; CD21) was linked to the complement-activating Fc region of human IgG1 (CR2-Fc), and the ability of the construct to ..
- Expression of CD21 antigen on myeloma cells and its involvement in their adhesion to bone marrow stromal cellsN Huang
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hiroshima University, Japan
Blood 85:3704-12. 1995..In this study, we found that both immature and mature myeloma cells expressed CD21, an adhesion molecule known to bind to CD23. CD21 was also detected on normal plasma cells...
- Protective DNA vaccination against myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein is overcome by C3d in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitisJean François Jégou
INSERM U413, IFRMP 23, Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Neuroendocrinology, University of Rouen, 76821 Mont Saint Aignan, France
Mol Immunol 44:3691-701. 2007..These findings suggest that C3d might be involved in self-tolerance breakdown and could contribute to the pathogenesis of central nervous system autoimmune disorders...
- Complement receptor CR2/CR1 deficiency protects mice from collagen-induced arthritis and associates with reduced autoantibodies to type II collagen and citrullinated antigensKristine A Kuhn
Departments of Immunology and Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Mol Immunol 45:2808-19. 2008....
- Distinct receptor and regulatory properties of recombinant mouse complement receptor 1 (CR1) and Crry, the two genetic homologues of human CR1H Molina
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Laboratories, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110
J Exp Med 175:121-9. 1992..This suggests that Crry has intrinsic complement regulatory activity.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)..
- Long-term outcomes of myeloablation and autologous transplantation of relapsed acute myeloid leukemia in second remission: a British Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation registry studyAndrew D Chantry
Academic Unit of Bone Biology, University of Sheffield Medical School, Sheffield, UK
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:1310-7. 2006..Outcomes are better in patients with CR1 > or = 8 months by use of grafts obtained entirely in CR1 and use of PBSCs. TBI conditioning did not confer an advantage. Randomized studies against unrelated donor transplantation are warranted...
- Spectroscopic detection and theoretical confirmation of the role of Cr2(CO)5(C5R5)2 and .Cr(CO)2(ketene)(C5R5) as intermediates in carbonylation of N=N=CHSiMe3 to O=C=CHSiMe3 by .Cr(CO)3(C5R5) (R = H, CH3)George C Fortman
Department of Chemistry, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida 33126, USA
J Am Chem Soc 129:14388-400. 2007..A detailed mechanism for metalloradical based conversion of diazo and CO to ketene and N2 is proposed on the basis of a combination of experimental and theoretical data...
- B-cell extrinsic CR1/CR2 promotes natural antibody production and tolerance induction of anti-alphaGAL-producing B-1 cellsIchiro Shimizu
Bone Marrow Transplantation Section, Transplantation Biology Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Blood 109:1773-81. 2007..Our results suggest a possible role for follicular dendritic cells that pick up immune complexes via CR1/CR2 receptors in the tolerization of B-1b cells...
- Intravenous busulfan-cyclophosphamide as a preparative regimen before allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemiaWei Tang
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Center, Department of Hematology, Shanghai Institute of Hematology, Rui Jin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:1555-61. 2011..Four patients died due to TRM, for a 30-month TRM of 9.7% ± 4.6%. This study demonstrates that i.v. BU/CY can be considered a feasible conditioning regimen for adult ALL, with low incidences of VOD and TRM...
- High CD21 expression inhibits internalization of anti-CD19 antibodies and cytotoxicity of an anti-CD19-drug conjugateGladys S Ingle
Department of Molecular Biology, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Br J Haematol 140:46-58. 2008CD19 and CD21 (CR2) are co-receptors found on B-cells and various B-cell lymphomas, including non-Hodgkin lymphoma...
- CD21/CD19 coreceptor signaling promotes B cell survival during primary immune responsesRobert A Barrington
CBR Institute for Biomedical Research and Department of Pathology, Harvard University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 175:2859-67. 2005..On B cells, coreceptors CD21/CD19 modulate the strength of BCR signals, potentially influencing cell fate...
- Markedly impaired humoral immune response in mice deficient in complement receptors 1 and 2H Molina
Department of Internal Medicine and Center for Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:3357-61. 1996Complement receptor 1 (CR1, CD35) and complement receptor 2 (CR2, CD21) have been implicated as regulators of B-cell activation...
- EBV attachment stimulates FHOS/FHOD1 redistribution and co-aggregation with CD21: formin interactions with the cytoplasmic domain of human CD21Michael B Gill
Division of Infectious Diseases, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Cell Sci 117:2709-20. 2004b>CD21 is a multifunctional receptor for Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), for C3dg and for CD23. Upon engagement of immune complexes CD21 modulates immunoreceptor signaling, linking innate and adaptive immune responses...
- Complement receptor 2 and autoimmunityV Michael Holers
Departments of Medicine and Immunology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colo, USA
Curr Dir Autoimmun 7:33-48. 2004Complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) plays a major role in the immune response by linking innate and adaptive immunity to foreign pathogens and proteins...
- Complement receptors type 1 (CR1, CD35) and 2 (CR2, CD21) cooperate in the binding of hydrolyzed complement factor 3 (C3i) to human B lymphocytesRobert Graham Quinton Leslie
Institute of Medical Biology, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
Eur J Immunol 33:3311-21. 2003The C3b-binding receptor, CR1/CD35, supports CR2/CD21-mediated activation of complement by human B lymphocytes, possibly by associating with CR2 to promote or stabilize the binding of hydrolyzed C3 (C3i), the primary component of the AP ..
- Summary of workshop findings for porcine B-cell markersW J Boersma
ID DLO, Department of Immunology, Lelystad, The Netherlands
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 80:63-78. 2001..Immunohistochemistry of these 38 MAbs identified four sets, whose ligands were co-expressed with CD21, which showed a tissue distribution compatible with specificity for cells including those of the B-cell lineage...
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in adult acute lymphocytic leukemia: impact of donor source on survivalPriya Kumar
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 14:1394-400. 2008..4, 95% CI, 0.2-0.6, P < .01). When compared with URD:M, OS with UCB was better (RR 0.3, 95% CI, 0.1-0.7, P = .01), supporting the use of UCB as an alternative stem cell source for adults with ALL...
- Polymeric immunoglobulin receptor polymorphisms and risk of nasopharyngeal cancerRungnapa Hirunsatit
Genetics Unit, Department of Anatomy, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
BMC Genet 4:3. 2003..This research explores potential associations between nasopharyngeal epithelial EBV receptor and NPC susceptibility...
- Differential expression of CD21 identifies developmentally and functionally distinct subsets of human transitional B cellsSanti Suryani
Immunology and Inflammation Group, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Darlinghurst, Australia
Blood 115:519-29. 2010..Here, we have identified 2 subsets of human transitional B cells based on the differential expression of CD21. CD21(hi) transitional cells displayed higher expression of CD23, CD44, and IgD, and exhibited greater ..
- Age related variation in expression of CD21 and CD32 on bovine lymphocytes: a cross-sectional studyKuldeep S Chattha
Department of Pathobiology, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario N1G2W1, Canada
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 130:70-8. 2009..b>CD21 (complement receptor 2), an activating receptor, and CD32 (Fc gamma receptor II), an inhibitory receptor, can both ..
- A targeted inhibitor of the alternative complement pathway reduces angiogenesis in a mouse model of age-related macular degenerationBarbel Rohrer
Department of Neurosciences, Division of Research, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:3056-64. 2009..CR2-fH consists of the N terminus of mouse fH, which contains the AP-inhibitory domain, linked to a complement receptor 2 (CR2) targeting fragment that binds complement activation products...
- Targeted inhibition of the complement alternative pathway with complement receptor 2 and factor H attenuates collagen antibody-induced arthritis in miceNirmal K Banda
Division of Rheumatology, University of Colorado Denver, School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Immunol 183:5928-37. 2009..The relative potency of CR2-fH in vitro was superior to mAbs to factor B and C5. Thus, CR2-fH specifically targets and inhibits the AP of complement in vitro and is effective in CAIA in vivo...
- Natural Antibodies and Tissue InjurySherry Fleming; Fiscal Year: 2009..These studies will provide critical data to improve our understanding of ischemia/reperfusion injury that occurs not only in the intestine but will also be applicable to other human conditions such as during heart attacks and strokes. ..
- Functional Analysis of Complement Receptor 2 as a Lupus Susceptibility GeneSUSAN BOACKLE; Fiscal Year: 2007Complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) is the strongest candidate gene for lupus susceptibility in the Sle 1c lupus susceptibility interval of the NZM2410 mouse model of lupus, based on structural and functional alterations in its protein ..
- Functional Analysis of Complement Receptor 2 as a Lupus Susceptibility GeneSUSAN BOACKLE; Fiscal Year: 2009Complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) is the strongest candidate gene for lupus susceptibility in the Sle 1c lupus susceptibility interval of the NZM2410 mouse model of lupus, based on structural and functional alterations in its protein ..
- Complement Receptor 2 as a Biomarker for Systemic Lupus ErythematosusSUSAN BOACKLE; Fiscal Year: 2007Complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) is the strongest candidate gene for lupus susceptibility in the Slelc lupus susceptibility interval of the NZM2410 mouse model of lupus, based on structural and functional alterations in its protein ..
- Functional Analysis of Complement Receptor 2 as a Lupus Susceptibility GeneSusan A Boackle; Fiscal Year: 2010Complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) is the strongest candidate gene for lupus susceptibility in the Sle 1c lupus susceptibility interval of the NZM2410 mouse model of lupus, based on structural and functional alterations in its protein ..
- ANALYSIS OF C3D/EBV RECEPTOR (CR2) LIGAND BINDING SITESV Holers; Fiscal Year: 1993..This understanding will allow further experimental and perhaps better clinical approaches to immunotherapy and anti-viral therapy mediated through CR2...
- FUNCTION OF CD19 IN B CELL DEVELOPMENT & DIFFERENTIATIONROBERT RICKERT; Fiscal Year: 2002..to determine the molecular basis for these defects in the context of CD19 association with the BCR and the CD19/CD21 (complement receptor 2)/CD81 complexes...
- REGULATION OF HUMORAL IMMUNITY BY COMPLEMENT RECEPTORSHector Molina; Fiscal Year: 2001..Following backcrossing into CR1/CR2 deficient mice, the immune response to different antigens will then be evaluated. These experiments will clarify the different roles of these proteins in the immune response. ..
- CD81 AND B CELL ANTIGEN RECEPTOR SIGNALINGErdyni Tsitsikov; Fiscal Year: 2002..of this project is to analyze the role of CD81, a component of the complement receptor 2 (CR2) complex, along with CD21, CD19 and Leu13, in signaling via the B cell antigen receptor (BCR)...
- Natural Antibodies and Tissue InjurySherry Fleming; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- REGULATION OF COMPLEMENT RECEPTOR GENE EXPRESSIONGeorge Tsokos; Fiscal Year: 2002..Since we have found that sera from patients with systemic autoimmune diseases have antibodies directed against this hnRNP, we propose to study their frequency and clinical significance. ..
- Targeted Complement Inhibitors as Therapeutic AgentsWOODRUFF EMLEN; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- MOLECULAR ANALYSIS OF B-LYMPHOCYTE RESTRICTED PROTEINSThomas Tedder; Fiscal Year: 2002..a B lymphocyte cell-surface receptor that is a central component of a signal transducing complex that includes CD21, a receptor for the C3d complement fragment...
- CHARACTERIZATION OF THE MURINE COMPLEMENT RECEPTORSJOHN WEIS; Fiscal Year: 1993..Antibodies will be raised that recognize the peptide core of the mouse proteoglycan to study the translation and glycosaminoglycan modification of this proteoglycan in transfected cells...
- AIDS ASSOCIATED LEUKOPLAKIA--ROLE OF EBVNancy Raab Traub; Fiscal Year: 2004..with virus produced by lymphoid or epithelial cells, or whether entry is mediated by the known viral receptor, CD21, or by co-cultivation...
- Key molecular mechanisms of extraneural pathogenesis and transmission of TSEsMark D Zabel; Fiscal Year: 2010..1) previously published data demonstrating that partial or complete depletion of Complement components C1q, C3 and CD21 delays splenic prion accumulation and replication;and impedes or even prevents disease in murine models of scrapie;..
- Key molecular mechanisms of extraneural pathogenesis and transmission of TSEsMark Zabel; Fiscal Year: 2009..1) previously published data demonstrating that partial or complete depletion of Complement components C1q, C3 and CD21 delays splenic prion accumulation and replication; and impedes or even prevents disease in murine models of scrapie;..
- HO-1 and granuloma formation in TB pleurisyVeena B Antony; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Complement in the Pathogenesis of Autoimmune ArthritisVERNON HOLERS; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- COMPLEMENT MEDIATED INJURY IN ALLOGRAFT REJECTIONWilliam Baldwin; Fiscal Year: 2001..If these agents also prove effective in delaying acute rejection, then they could have clinical application in rejection episodes that are associated with complement activation. ..
- COMPLEMENT C3 AND ACQUIRED AND INNATE IMMUNITYMichael Carroll; Fiscal Year: 2003..is covalent attachment of activated C3 to pathogen surface as this provides a ligand for complement receptors CD21 and CD35 which are expressed on follicular dendritic cells and certain leukocytes including B lymphocytes and ..
- Complement in the Pathogenesis of Autoimmune ArthritisVERNON MICHAEL HOLERS; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- EBV Entry and Spread in the Oral CavityLindsey M Hutt Fletcher; Fiscal Year: 2010....