Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CCDC50
Description: coiled-coil domain containing 50
Alias: C3orf6, DFNA44, YMER, coiled-coil domain-containing protein 50, protein Ymer
- Smith C, Berry D, McGlade C. The E3 ubiquitin ligases RNF126 and Rabring7 regulate endosomal sorting of the epidermal growth factor receptor. J Cell Sci. 2013;126:1366-80 pubmed publisher..Together these data suggest that RNF126 and Rabring7 play a role in the ubiquitin-dependent sorting and downregulation of membrane receptors. ..
- Kim T, Kang Y, Park Z, Kim Y, Hong S, Oh S, et al. SH3RF2 functions as an oncogene by mediating PAK4 protein stability. Carcinogenesis. 2014;35:624-34 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that SH3RF2 is an oncogene that may be a definitive regulator of PAK4. Therefore, SH3RF2 may represent an effective therapeutic target for cancer treatment. ..
- Xia W, Liu F, Ma D. Research progress in pathogenic genes of hereditary non-syndromic mid-frequency deafness. Front Med. 2016;10:137-42 pubmed publisher..Only four genetic midfrequency deafness genes, namely, DFNA10 (EYA4), DFNA8/12 (TECTA), DFNA13 (COL11A2), DFNA44 (CCDC50), have been reported to date...
- Modamio Hoybjor S, Mencia A, Goodyear R, del Castillo I, Richardson G, Moreno F, et al. A mutation in CCDC50, a gene encoding an effector of epidermal growth factor-mediated cell signaling, causes progressive hearing loss. Am J Hum Genet. 2007;80:1076-89 pubmed..We report here on the identification of a mutation in CCDC50 as the cause of hearing loss in the family...
- Kameda H, Watanabe M, Bohgaki M, Tsukiyama T, Hatakeyama S. Inhibition of NF-kappaB signaling via tyrosine phosphorylation of Ymer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;378:744-9 pubmed publisher..We have reported that Ymer interacts with A20 and lysine (K)-63-linked polyubiquitin chain and that Ymer inhibits NF-kappaB signaling in ..
- Blagoev B, Ong S, Kratchmarova I, Mann M. Temporal analysis of phosphotyrosine-dependent signaling networks by quantitative proteomics. Nat Biotechnol. 2004;22:1139-45 pubmed..Global activation profiles provide an informative perspective on cell signaling and will be crucial to modeling signaling networks in a systems biology approach. ..