Gene Symbol: CALR3
Description: calreticulin 3
Alias: CMH19, CRT2, CT93, calreticulin-2, calreticulin-3, calsperin, cancer/testis antigen 93
- Cloning and sequencing of a cDNA encoding a novel member of the human brain GABA/noradrenaline neurotransmitter transporter familyL F Barnwell
Department of Physiology, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Gene 159:287-8. 1995..One identical to the published creatine transporter cDNA sequence (CRT1) and another (CRT2) with four segments of oligodeoxyribonucleotide substitution or addition in different sites of the CRT1 coding ..
- Calreticulin-2 is localized in the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum but is not a Ca2+ -binding proteinRyuji Nomura
Department of Anatomy I, Fujita Health University School of Medicine, Toyoake, Aichi, 470 1192, Japan
Histochem Cell Biol 135:531-8. 2011....
- Calsperin is a testis-specific chaperone required for sperm fertilityMasahito Ikawa
Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Biol Chem 286:5639-46. 2011..In the testis, calmegin (CLGN) and calsperin (CALR3) are expressed as germ cell-specific counterparts of CANX and CALR, respectively...
- Mechanisms of fertilization--a view from the study of gene-manipulated miceYuko Muro
Genome Information Research Center, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka, Japan
J Androl 32:218-25. 2011..We have disrupted a new testis-specific molecular chaperone, calsperin (Calr3), which became the sixth gene sharing the same infertile phenotype...
- Transcriptional control of the calreticulin gene in health and diseaseYuanyuan Qiu
Department of Biochemistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2H7
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:531-8. 2009..Understanding the mechanisms responsible for the regulation of expression of calreticulin may contribute to the treatment of many diverse diseases...
- Identification, characterization and cloning of SLC6A8C, a novel splice variant of the creatine transporter geneCristina Martínez-Muñoz
VU University Medical Center, Department of Clinical Chemistry, Metabolic Unit, De Boelelaan 1117, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Gene 418:53-9. 2008..Our goal was to characterize CRT2 (SLC6A8B), a published splice variant of the creatine transporter...
- Identification of a novel cancer-testis antigen CRT2 frequently expressed in various cancers using representational differential analysisEmiko Hayashi
Division of Cellular Signaling, Institute for Advanced Medical Research, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 13:6267-74. 2007..Identification of additional cancer-testis antigens with frequent expression in various cancers was attempted using representational differential analysis (RDA) and immunogenicity evaluation...
- Genetic screening of calcium regulation genes in familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathyChristine Chiu
Agnes Ginges Centre for Molecular Cardiology, Centenary Institute, Sydney Australia
J Mol Cell Cardiol 43:337-43. 2007..sorcin (SRI), calstabin (FKBP1B), calsequestrin (CASQ2), phospholamban (PLN), sarcolipin (SLN), calreticulin (CALR3) and calmodulin (CALM)...
- Phylogenetic analyses and expression studies reveal two distinct groups of calreticulin isoforms in higher plantsStaffan Persson
Department of Plant Biochemistry, Lund University, 22100 Lund, Sweden
Plant Physiol 133:1385-96. 2003..Phylogenetic studies and expression analysis show that higher plants contain two distinct groups of CRTs: a CRT1/CRT2 group and a CRT3 group...
- Identification of a novel calreticulin isoform (Crt2) in human and mouseStaffan Persson
Department of Plant Biochemistry, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University, P O Box 124, SE 22100, Lund, Sweden
Gene 297:151-8. 2002..Here we report a novel calreticulin isoform (Crt2) in human and mouse, with 53 (human) and 49% (mouse) identity to the previously identified calreticulin in ..
- A de novo 1.1Mb microdeletion of chromosome 19p13.11 provides indirect evidence for EPS15L1 to be a strong candidate for split hand split foot malformationSusanne Bens
Institute of Human Genetics, Christian Albrechts University Kiel and University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Germany
Eur J Med Genet 54:e501-4. 2011..is that in the previously described patient but not in the patient reported herein the genes EPS15L1 and CALR3 were deleted...