Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: caldecrin
Description: chymotrypsin C (caldecrin)
Alias: CLCR, ELA4, caldecrin, chymotrypsin-C, elastase 4, elastase IV, serum calcium decreasing factor
Publications111 found, 100 shown here
- Tertatolol in chronic renal failure. A pharmacokinetic studyM Rainfray
, , Bobigny, France
Am J Hypertens 2:266S-277S. 1989..6 +/- 12.3 years) with chronic renal failure defined by a mean creatinine clearance (Clcr) of 24.6 +/- 15.9 mL/min/1.73 m2 (range: 6.2 to 68.7)...
- Population pharmacokinetics of ganciclovir following administration of valganciclovir in paediatric renal transplant patientsWei Zhao
Department of Paediatric Pharmacology and Pharmacogenetics, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 48:321-8. 2009....
- Urinary lipocalin-type prostaglandin D synthase: a potential marker for early gentamicin-induced renal damage?Hirokazu Nakayama
Department of Pharmacy, Kanto Medical Center NTT East Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
Ther Drug Monit 31:126-30. 2009..Systemic clearance of GM (CLGM) and creatinine clearance (CLcr) was also measured concomitantly. CLGM was reduced significantly (P < 0...
- Pollution-affected fish hepatic transcriptome and its expression patterns on exposure to cadmiumM Auslander
Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research, Haifa 31080, Israel
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 10:250-61. 2008..Prominently differentially expressed genes included elastase 4, carboxypeptidase B, trypsinogen, perforin, complement C31, cytochrome P450 2K5, ceruloplasmin, carboxyl ester ..
- Which reliable pharmacodynamic breakpoint should be advised for ciprofloxacin monotherapy in the hospital setting? A TDM-based retrospective perspectiveFederico Pea
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Department of Experimental and Clinical Pathology and Medicine, Medical School, University of Udine 33100 Udine, Italy
J Antimicrob Chemother 58:380-6. 2006....
- Influence of diurnal blood pressure variations on target organ abnormalities in adolescents with mild essential hypertensionC W Belsha
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock 72202, USA
Am J Hypertens 11:410-7. 1998..Creatinine clearance (Clcr) and urine Malb was measured on 24 h collection and RFR by change in creatinine clearance after an oral protein ..
- Crystal structure of an oligomer of proteolytic zymogens: detailed conformational analysis of the bovine ternary complex and implications for their activationF X Gomis-Rüth
Institut de Biologia Fonamental i Departament de Bioquímica i BiologiaMolecular, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
J Mol Biol 269:861-80. 1997..of the zymogen of a metalloexopeptidase, carboxypeptidase A, and the proforms of two serine endopeptidases, chymotrypsin C and proteinase E. The crystal structure of the bovine complex has been solved and refined to an R-factor of 0...
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of isepamicinM Tod
Department of Pharmacotoxicology, Avicenne Hospital, Bobigny, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 38:205-23. 2000..In patients with chronic renal impairment, isepamicin clearance is proportional to creatinine clearance (CLCR); the recommended regimen is 8 mg/kg with an administration interval of 24 hours in moderate impairment, 48 hours ..
- CT can reduce hospitalization for observation in children with suspected appendicitisRobert Acosta
Deptartment of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1W20 Jacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Parkway, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Pediatr Radiol 35:495-500. 2005..More than twice as many children hospitalized for abdominal pain suggesting appendicitis are subsequently sent home after observation compared to those who undergo appendectomy...
- Evaluation of several dosing regimens of cefepime, with various simulations of renal function, against clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a pharmacodynamic infection modelD M Cappelletty
Division of Infectious Diseases, Harper Hospital, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:129-33. 1999..and without tobramycin, and two different levels of renal function were simulated: normal (creatinine clearance [CLCR] = 90 ml/min) and decreased (CRCL = 60 ml/min)...
- Pharmacokinetic study of S-1, a novel oral fluorouracil antitumor agent in animal model and in patients with impaired renal functionMasataka Ikeda
Department of Surgery and Clinical Oncology E2, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Japan
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 50:25-32. 2002..We sought to determine the influence of impaired renal function on the pharmacokinetics of S-1 in an animal model and in patients with gastric cancer...
- A study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of oral 5-fluorouracil and eniluracil after concurrent administration to patients with refractory solid tumours and varying degrees of renal impairment (FUMA1005)ANNE O'DONNELL
Clinical Pharmacology, E Block, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Belmont, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 51:58-66. 2003..An open-label study was performed to determine the effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of 5-FU in the presence of eniluracil...
- Fluorescence polarization immunoassay: can it result in an overestimation of vancomycin in patients not suffering from renal failure?D Sym
St John s University, College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Jamaica, New York, USA
Ther Drug Monit 23:441-4. 2001..9 years +/- 17.5) nonrenal failure patients (mean ClCr +/- SD: 76.2 mL/min +/- 29.20) receiving vancomycin therapy for at least 10 days...
- Digestive efficiency, free amino acid pools and quality of growth performance in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) affected by light regimes and vaccine typesKrisna Rungruangsak-Torrissen
Institute of Marine Research, Matre Research Station, 5984 Matredal, Norway
Fish Physiol Biochem 35:255-72. 2009....
- The tfdR gene product can successfully take over the role of the insertion element-inactivated TfdT protein as a transcriptional activator of the tfdCDEF gene cluster, which encodes chlorocatechol degradation in Ralstonia eutropha JMP134(pJP4)J H Leveau
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology EAWAG, Duebendorf
J Bacteriol 178:6824-32. 1996..It has the highest degree of similarity with the proteins TcbR, ClcR, and TfdR, which are involved in the regulation of chloroaromatic breakdown...
- Molecular basis for pancreatitisEdwin Thrower
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Digestive Diseases, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 24:580-5. 2008..This timely review will focus on clinical and basic science studies that have greatly advanced our knowledge of the molecular mechanisms of both acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis over the last year...
- Ankyrin-independent membrane protein-binding sites for brain and erythrocyte spectrinJ P Steiner
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Durham, North Carolina
J Biol Chem 263:14417-25. 1988..This flexibility has implications for assembly of the membrane skeleton and targeting of spectrin isoforms to specialized regions of cells...
- Ganciclovir pharmacokinetics and cytokine dynamics in renal transplant recipients with cytomegalovirus infectionK M Tornatore
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Buffalo, NY, USA
Clin Transplant 15:297-308. 2001..A creatinine clearance (ClCr) was generated by the Cockroft-Gault (C-G) equation (range: 42.3-68.5 mL/min) to determine ganciclovir dosing...
- Detrimental effects of controlled reperfusion on renal function after porcine autotransplantation are fully compensated by the use of Carolina rinse solutionPeter Wamser
Department of Surgery, University of Vienna, General Hospital, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Transpl Int 16:191-6. 2003..porcine kidney transplantation model and assessed the normal values (control group) for creatinine clearance (ClCr) and urine output per hour (U/h) after "standard" reperfusion similar to clinical transplantation...
- The effects of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics and safety of fosfluconazole and fluconazole following a single intravenous bolus injection of fosfluconazoleSatoshi Sobue
Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Global R and D, Tokyo Laboratories, Pfizer Japan Inc, Tokyo, Japan
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:773-84. 2004....
- Serum bicarbonate: can it be a marker of metformin induced acidosis in geriatrics?S Rajeshwari
Department of Pharmacology, Kasturba Medical College and Hospital, Manipal University, Mangalore 575 001, Karnataka, India
Nepal Med Coll J 11:254-7. 2009..Baseline serum creatinine and bicarbonate were estimated. Creatinine clearance (Clcr ml/ min) was calculated. Patients were grouped into group 1-4 depending upon the doses of metformin they received...
- Influence of renal insufficiency on pharmacokinetics of ACYL-glucuronide metabolite of mycophenolic acid in renal transplant patientsF M González-Roncero
Servicio de Nefrologia, Hospitales Universitarios Virgen del Rocio, Sevilla, Spain
Transplant Proc 39:2176-8. 2007..They were divided between a group with preserved renal function (group I, mean creatinine clearance [Clcr] of 105 +/- 7 mL/min) and one with advanced renal insufficiency (group II, mean Clcr of 27 +/- 5 mL/min)...
- Pharmacokinetics of beta-methyldigoxin in subjects with normal and impaired renal functionK Tsutsumi
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Oita Medical University, Japan
J Clin Pharmacol 33:154-60. 1993..The steady-state volume of distribution decreased proportionately as creatinine clearance (CLCR) decreased, although steady-state volume of distribution of hemodialysis patients had large interindividual ..
- Advances in the etiology of chronic pancreatitisMarkus M Lerch
Department of Medicine A, Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Dig Dis 28:324-9. 2010..subtle risk associations and disease modifiers that can only be identified in large cohort studies, as for the chymotrypsin C, calcium-sensing receptor and the anionic trypsin (PRSS2) mutations...
- [Study of the predictive method of 24-hour creatinine clearance in calculating the appropriate dosage of Carboplatin]Rie Hirai
Department of Pharmacy, Toho University Omori Medical Center, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:1209-14. 2008..Instead of the glomerular filtration rate (GFR), 24-h creatinine clearance (24 CLcr) is often used in this formula, which is calculated based on 24-h urine collection in clinical practice.
- Disposition of cefmetazole in healthy volunteers and patients with impaired renal functionC E Halstenson
Drug Evaluation Unit, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 34:519-23. 1990..In six subjects with creatinine clearance (CLCR) of greater than 90 ml/min per 1.73 m2 (group 1), the terminal elimination half-life (t1/2 beta) was 1.31 +/- 0...
- Population pharmacokinetics of platinum after nedaplatin administration and model validation in adult patientsToru Ishibashi
Developmental Research Laboratories, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Br J Clin Pharmacol 56:205-13. 2003..The relevant covariates and the extent of inter- and intra-individual variability were evaluated...
- The pharmacokinetics of remoxipride and metabolites in patients with various degrees of renal functionG Movin-Osswald
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Astra Arcus AB, Sodertalje, Sweden
Br J Clin Pharmacol 35:615-22. 1993..Twenty-one patients with severely impaired (ClCr < 25 ml min-1), moderately impaired (ClCr 25-50 ml min-1) and normal (ClCr > 65 ml min-1) renal function were ..
- Costs and effectiveness of ultrasonography and limited computed tomography for diagnosing appendicitis in childrenB M Pena
Department of Medicine, Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pediatrics 106:672-6. 2000..A protocol of ultrasonography (US) followed by computed tomography with rectal contrast (CTRC) has been shown to be 94% accurate in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis in children...
- Protective effects of fosfomycin on cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in patients with lung cancerN Rojanasthien
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 39:121-5. 2001..urinary N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminidase (NAG) activity, serum creatinine (Scr) and creatinine clearance (Clcr) were determined the day before and at day 3 and day 6 after cisplatin administration...
- Plasma glutathione peroxidase activity in the elderlyK Wieczorowska-Tobis
Pathophysiology Department, University Medical School, Poznan, Poland
Int Urol Nephrol 32:463-7. 2001..PGP activity may be used to assess renal function in elderly, we measured the plasma PGP and creatinine clearance (ClCr) in 65 active, community-dwelling elderly (range: 65-93 years; 47 women and 18 men)...
- Correlation between plasma milrinone concentration and renal function in patients with cardiac diseaseM Hasei
Intensive Care Unit, Osaka University Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 52:991-6. 2008..The dose of milrinone should be reduced in patients with renal failure. However, there is little data examining the relationship between plasma concentration of milrinone (pCmil) and renal function in intravenous infusion...
- Standardization of plasma brain natriuretic peptide concentrations in older Japanese-relationship to latent renal dysfunction and ischemic heart diseaseHideki Nomura
Department of Internal Medicine, Chubu Hospital, Obu, Aichi, Japan
J Am Geriatr Soc 50:1504-9. 2002..To investigate the relationship between cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) and BNP in older people with and without ischemic heart disease (IHD)...
- Differences in curve behavior after fusion in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis patients with open triradiate cartilagesPaul D Sponseller
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 34:827-31. 2009..Retrospective review...
- Estimation of glomerular filtration rate in older patients with chronic renal insufficiency: is the modification of diet in renal disease formula an improvement?Edmund J Lamb
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:1012-7. 2003..To evaluate a new formula for glomerular filtration rate (GFR), derived from the Modification of Diet in Renal Disease (MDRD) study in older people...
- Pancreatitis-associated chymotrypsinogen C (CTRC) mutant elicits endoplasmic reticulum stress in pancreatic acinar cellsRichard Szmola
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Gut 59:365-72. 2010..The aim of the present study was to explore whether CTRC mutants induce endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in pancreatic acinar cells...
- [Cystatin C as a marker of glomerular filtration rate in patients with ovarian cancer]Lubomir Bodnar
Wojskowy Instytut Medyczny w Warszawie, CSK MON Klinika Onkologii
Pol Merkur Lekarski 24:307-11. 2008..THE AIM OF STUDY We investigated significance of cystatin C in assessment of GFR and its influence on overall survival (OS) in patients with ovarian cancer (OC)...
- Gastrointestinal disease control after histamine2-receptor antagonist dose modification for renal impairment in frail chronically ill elderly patientsThomas E Lackner
University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy and Institute for the Study of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, Minneapolis, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:650-6. 2003..To determine whether histamine2-receptor antagonist (H2RA) dose modified for renal impairment affects gastrointestinal (GI) disease control...
- Effect of glycemic load on peptide-YY levels in a biracial sample of obese and normal weight womenKimberly A Brownley
Department of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 18:1297-303. 2010....
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of fludarabine phosphate in patients with renal impairment: a prospective dose adjustment studyStuart M Lichtman
Don Monti Division of Medical Oncology, North Shore University Hospital NYU School of Medicine, 300 Community Drive, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Cancer Invest 20:904-13. 2002..one week later by five (one per day) doses that were adjusted according to three predefined creatinine clearance (CLcr) levels...
- Molecular cloning and expression of serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)A Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Kagoshima University, Japan
J Biol Chem 270:30315-21. 1995..13 amino acids, and is, with the exception of a central region, almost identical to the reported rat pancreatic elastase IV sequence. The caldecrin gene is selectively expressed in the pancreas, as judged by Northern blot analysis...
- Teicoplanin population pharmacokinetic analysis in hospitalized patientsDolors Soy
Pharmacy Service UASP, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Ther Drug Monit 28:737-43. 2006..Demographic and biologic data creatinine clearance (CLcr), weight (WT), and albumin (Alb) were tested for inclusion as covariates in the basic model...
- Factors influencing elimination and distribution of fleroxacin: metaanalysis of individual data from 10 pharmacokinetic studiesB G Reigner
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, F Hoffmann La Roche Ltd, Basel, Switzerland
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 40:575-80. 1996..The covariates investigated were predicted creatinine clearance (CLCR), age, gender, body surface area, body weight, and lean body weight (LBW). The predicted CL/F and V/F were 83...
- Predictive performance of ten equations for estimating creatinine clearance in cardiac patients. Iohexol Cooperative Study GroupS A Spinler
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ann Pharmacother 32:1275-83. 1998The predictive performance of 10 equations used to estimate creatinine clearance (Clcr) was assessed retrospectively from data collected on 420 patients.
- Disposition and safety of omapatrilat in subjects with renal impairmentD A Sica
Medical College of Virginia of Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 68:261-9. 2000..Omapatrilat, a vasopeptidase inhibitor, preserves natriuretic peptides and inhibits the renin angiotensin aldosterone system by simultaneously inhibiting neutral endopeptidase and angiotensin-converting enzyme...
- Th2 LCR is essential for regulation of Th2 cytokine genes and for pathogenesis of allergic asthmaByung Hee Koh
Department of Life Science, Sogang University, Seoul 121 742, Korea
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:10614-9. 2010..To examine the in vivo function of Th2 LCR, we generated CD4-specific Th2 LCR-deficient (cLCR KO) mice using Cre-LoxP recombination...
- Chronic pancreatitis: genetics and pathogenesisJian Min Chen
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U613, Brest, France
Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 10:63-87. 2009....
- Impact of administration of vancomycin or linezolid to critically ill patients with impaired renal functionO Rodriguez Colomo
Department of Intensive Medicine, Hospital Clinico Universitario, Valencia, Spain
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 30:635-43. 2011..2%) vs. 25 (31.6%); p = 0.007], septic shock [39 (57.4%) vs. 60 (75.9%); p = 0.013] and greater RF (mean ClCr 42.24 ml/min vs. 37.57 ml/min; p = 0.04)...
- Estimating the glomerular filtration rate in obese adult patients for drug dosingManjunath P Pai
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, NY 12208, USA
Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 17:e53-62. 2010..However, drug dosing guidelines are often based on creatinine clearance (CLcr) using the Cockcroft-Gault equation as a surrogate of GFR...
- Purification, cDNA cloning, and recombinant expression of chymotrypsin C from porcine pancreasHaibo Wang
State Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 43:568-75. 2011b>Chymotrypsin C is a bifunctional secretory-type serine protease in pancreas; besides proteolytical activity, it also exhibits a calcium-decreasing activity in serum...
- Genetics of pancreatitis: a guide for cliniciansHeiko Witt
Department of Pediatrics, Technische Universität München TUM, Munich, Germany
Dig Dis 28:702-8. 2010..Approximately 15-40% of patients with so-called idiopathic CP carry p.N34S on one allele or on both alleles. Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) degrades all human trypsin isoforms with high specificity. Two CTRC alterations, p.R254W and p...
- Microsatellite scan identifies new candidate genes for susceptibility to alcoholic chronic pancreatitis in Japanese patientsKei Kitahara
Department of Internal Medicine, Shinshu University School of Medicine, Asahi Matsumoto, Japan
Dis Markers 25:175-80. 2008....
- Serine proteinase inhibitors in seeds of Cycas siamensis and other gymnospermsAlexander V Konarev
All Russian Institute of Plant Protection VIZR, Podbelsky 3, St Petersburg 196608, Russia
Phytochemistry 69:2482-9. 2008..This is the first report of Kunitz-type serine proteinase inhibitors from plants other than Angiosperms...
- Comparison of Measured Creatinine Clearance and Clearances Estimated by Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD Formulas in Patients with a Single KidneySebastiao Rodrigues Ferreira-Filho
Medical School, Federal University of Uberlandia, Uberlandia MG, Brazil
Int J Nephrol 2011:626178. 2011..comparable to the more traditional formula used to obtain the creatinine clearance from a 24-hour urine collection (ClCr(m)), particularly in patients with only one kidney...
- Influence of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of oral roflumilast: an open-label, parallel-group, single-center studyT D Bethke
Nycomed GmbH, Konstanz, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 49:491-9. 2011..The potential impact of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of roflumilast and its active main metabolite roflumilast N-oxide were characterized...
- Chymotrypsin C (caldecrin) is associated with enamel developmentR S Lacruz
Center for Craniofacial Molecular Biology, Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
J Dent Res 90:1228-33. 2011..enamel organ cells derived from the secretory and maturation stages of amelogenesis, the serine protease chymotrypsin C (caldecrin, Ctrc) was identified as significantly up-regulated (> 11-fold) during enamel maturation...
- Genetic aspects of tropical calcific pancreatitisHeiko Witt
Klinik und Poliklinik für Kinder und Jugendmedizin des Klinikums rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Kolner Platz 1, 80804 Munich, Germany
Rev Endocr Metab Disord 9:213-26. 2008..The current review focuses on the recent developments in the understanding of the genetic basis of inherited pancreatitis, with special emphasis on TCP...
- Single-dose gentamicin clearance is a predictor of creatinine clearance in spinal manJack L Segal
Department of Medicine, Los Angeles County, Harbor UCLA Medical Center and Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, Torrance, CA, USA
Am J Ther 17:390-5. 2010..To incorporate SCI population-specific patient variables into a predictive model for estimating CLcr and GFR. A retrolective study of gentamicin clearance as a measure of GFR in patients with SCI...
- Steady state pharmacokinetics and dose equivalents of oral clodronate in renal failureS Makela
Department of Internal Medicine, Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 49:128-36. 2011..Clodronate is used in the treatment of osteoporosis, and malignancy-associated bone disease. The steady state pharmacokinetics and the dose equivalents of oral clodronate were assessed in subjects with various degrees of renal failure...
- Lenalidomide in combination with dexamethasone: effective regimen in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma complicated by renal impairmentUlrike Klein
Department of Internal Medicine V, Hematology and Oncology, University of Heidelberg, INF 410, 69120, Heidelberg, Germany
Ann Hematol 90:429-39. 2011..The baseline creatinine clearance (CLCr) was normal in 94 patients (CLCr≥80 ml/min), while RI was observed in 73 patients, including 40 patients with ..
- Population pharmacokinetics of pregabalin in healthy subjects and patients with chronic pain or partial seizuresHoward N Bockbrader
Neurosciences, Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Global Research and Development, New London, Connecticut 06320, USA
Epilepsia 52:248-57. 2011..The present study investigated the population pharmacokinetics of pregabalin following single and multiple doses in healthy volunteers and patient populations...
- Serum calcium-decreasing factor, caldecrin, inhibits osteoclast differentiation by suppression of NFATc1 activityHiroya Hasegawa
Division of Biochemistry, Department of Oral Biology and Tissue Engineering, Meikai University, School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Sakado, Saitama 350 0283, Japan
J Biol Chem 285:25448-57. 2010Caldecrin/chymotrypsin C is a novel secretory-type serine protease that was originally isolated as a serum calcium-decreasing factor from the pancreas...
- Changes in the pharmacokinetics of digoxin in polyuria in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice and lithium carbonate-treated miceNobutomo Ikarashi
Hoshi University, Department of Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Tokyo, Japan
Xenobiotica 41:486-93. 2011..1 times for normal mice and 1.6 times for STZ mice. Creatinine clearance (CLcr) and the renal mRNA expression levels of mdr1a did not differ significantly between the normal, STZ, and Li(2)CO(3)-..
- Genetic basis of chronic pancreatitis in Asia Pacific regionD Nageshwar Reddy
Asian Healthcare Foundation, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 26:2-5. 2011..Cathepsin B (CTSB) is also found to be associated with TCP. However mutations in cationic and anionic trypsinogen gene do not play an important role in causing CP in Asia Pacific region...
- Functional and structural characterization of polysaccharide co-polymerase proteins required for polymer export in ATP-binding cassette transporter-dependent capsule biosynthesis pathwaysKane Larue
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
J Biol Chem 286:16658-68. 2011..These experiments add further support for the model of an ABC transporter-PCP-OPX multiprotein complex that functions to export CPS across the cell envelope...
- Effect of chymotrypsin C and related proteins on pancreatic cancer cell migrationHaibo Wang
Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 43:362-71. 2011Pancreatic cancer is a malignant cancer with a high mortality rate. The amount of chymotrypsin C in pancreatic cancer cells is only 20% of that found in normal cells...
- High affinity small protein inhibitors of human chymotrypsin C (CTRC) selected by phage display reveal unusual preference for P4' acidic residuesAndras Szabo
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 286:22535-45. 2011Human chymotrypsin C (CTRC) is a pancreatic protease that participates in the regulation of intestinal digestive enzyme activity...
- Correlation of bivalirudin dose with creatinine clearance during treatment of heparin-induced thrombocytopeniaCourtney L Runyan
Departments of Pharmacy, Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine 04102, USA
Pharmacotherapy 31:850-6. 2011..To evaluate steady-state bivalirudin dosing requirements in patients with a wide range of kidney function who were being treated for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)-related disorders...
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of varenicline in adult smokersPatanjali Ravva
Global Pharmacometrics, Primary Care Business Unit, Worldwide Pharmaceutical Operations, Pfizer Inc, New London, Connecticut 06320, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 68:669-81. 2009..To characterize the population pharmacokinetics of varenicline and identify factors leading to its exposure variability in adult smokers...
- Hyperoxia-induced protection against rat's renal ischemic damage: relation to oxygen exposure timeHannaneh Wahhabaghai
Trauma Research Center, Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Teheran, Iran
Ren Fail 31:514-21. 2009..In the present study, we investigated whether oxygen pretreatment induces delayed renal protection in rats. The possible role of some renal antioxidant agents was also investigated...
- Low bone mineral density and its predictors in type 1 diabetic patients evaluated by the classic statistics and artificial neural network analysisCristina Eller-Vainicher
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Milan, Endocrinology and Diabetology Unit, Fondazione IRRCS Cà Granda, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
Diabetes Care 34:2186-91. 2011..To investigate factors associated with bone mineral density (BMD) in type 1 diabetes by classic statistic and artificial neural networks...
- Effect of whole bone marrow cell infusion in the progression of experimental chronic renal failureH C Caldas
Laboratory of Immunology and Experimental Transplantation LITEX, Medical School FAMERP FUNFARME, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil
Transplant Proc 40:853-5. 2008..In the present study, we sought to assess whether the infusion of bone marrow-derived mononuclear cells (MoSCs) and mesenchymal cells (MSCs) could reduce/stabilize the rate of progression of chronic renal failure (CRF) in rats...
- Role of glutathione s-transferase polymorphisms and chronic allograft dysfunctionR G Pagliuso
Department of Medicine, Sao Jose do Rio Preto Medical School FAMERP, SP, Brazil
Transplant Proc 40:743-5. 2008..5 mg/dL, measured creatinine clearances (CLcr) > or = 50 mL/min/1...
- Analysis of organophosphorus compound adducts of serine proteases by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryKouichiro Tsuge
National Research Institute of Police Science, 6 3 1, Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277 0882, Japan
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 776:79-88. 2002..Thus, the phosphorylation site in alpha-chymotrypsin could be unequivocally identified to be at the serine residue which is located at position 47, from the N-terminus of the alpha-chymotrypsin C-chain.
- The effects of age and renal and hepatic impairment on the pharmacokinetics of sildenafilGary J Muirhead
Clinical Sciences, Pfizer Central Research, Sandwich, Kent, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 53:21S-30S. 2002..To investigate the effects of age and renal and hepatic impairment on the pharmacokinetics, tolerability and safety of sildenafil (single 50-mg oral dose) and its major circulating N-desmethyl metabolite, UK-103,320...
- Pharmacokinetics of moxifloxacin, a novel 8-methoxy-quinolone, in patients with renal dysfunctionH Stass
Bayer AG, Clinical Pharmacology, Wuppertal and Clin Pharma Research AG, Kiel, Germany
Br J Clin Pharmacol 53:232-7. 2002..To evaluate the influence of impaired renal function on the plasma and urinary pharmacokinetics of moxifloxacin, a novel 8-methoxy-quinolone antibacterial drug...
- Rat brain expresses serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)Akito Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Meikai University School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Sakado, Saitama 350 0283, Japan
Neurosci Lett 317:17-20. 2002We previously cloned the serum calcium-decreasing factor referred to as caldecrin from pancreas (J. Biol. Chem. 270 (1995) 30315)...
- Determination of amino acid sequence responsible for suppression of bone resorption by serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)A Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Meikai University School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Saitama 350 0283, Sakado, Japan
FEBS Lett 508:454-8. 2001We previously reported on the serum calcium-decreasing activity of recombinant protein factor referred to as caldecrin [Tomomura et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 30315-30321]...
- New features of renal lesion induced by stroma free hemoglobinW L Chan
Department of Physiology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong SAR
Toxicol Pathol 28:635-42. 2000..The low dose (0.03 g) of SFH infusion did not alter the creatinine clearance (Clcr) over 10 days. The Clcr decreased in rats receiving 0.48 g SFH but fully recovered at day 10...
- Ultrasonography and limited computed tomography in the diagnosis and management of appendicitis in childrenB M Garcia Peña
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass 02115, USA
JAMA 282:1041-6. 1999....
- Acetaldehyde inhibits chymotrypsin and serum anti-chymotrypsin activityA S Brecher
Department of Chemistry, Bowling Green State University, OH 43403, USA
J Investig Med 46:146-52. 1998..The frequency of pancreatitis is observably higher in alcoholics, and pancreatic enzymes have been associated with localized vascular damage, thrombosis and pancreatic necrosis...
- Evolutionary relationship between chlorocatechol catabolic enzymes from Rhodococcus opacus 1CP and their counterparts in proteobacteria: sequence divergence and functional convergenceD Eulberg
Institut fur Mikrobiologie, Universitat Stuttgart, Germany
J Bacteriol 180:1082-94. 1998..cycloisomerase is transcribed divergently from a gene which codes for a LysR-type regulatory protein, the presumed ClcR. Downstream of clcR but separated from it by 222 bp, we detected the clcA and clcD genes, which could unambiguously ..
- Biochemical and pharmacological characterization of FK706, a novel elastase inhibitorY Shinguh
Exploratory Research Laboratories, Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Ibaraki, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 337:63-71. 1997....
- Crystal structures of bovine chymotrypsin and trypsin complexed to the inhibitor domain of Alzheimer's amyloid beta-protein precursor (APPI) and basic pancreatic trypsin inhibitor (BPTI): engineering of inhibitors with altered specificitiesA J Scheidig
Protein Engineering Department, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Protein Sci 6:1806-24. 1997..The specificity, or lack thereof, for the other individual subsites is discussed in the context of the "allowed" residues determined from a phage display mutagenesis selection experiment...
- Disposition of intramuscular cefonicid in elderly patientsS D Karki
Department of Pharmacy, Monroe Community Hospital, Rochester, New York 14620
J Am Geriatr Soc 41:808-10. 1993..To examine the disposition of intramuscular (IM) cefonicid in elderly patients with bacterial pneumonia...
- The NodL and NodJ proteins from Rhizobium and Bradyrhizobium strains are similar to capsular polysaccharide secretion proteins from gram-negative bacteriaM Vazquez
Instituto de Biotecnologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Cuernavaca, Morelos
Mol Microbiol 8:369-77. 1993..On the basis of the similarity found, we propose that the NodL and the NodJ proteins could be involved in the export of a lipo-oligosaccharide...
- Developmental pharmacokinetics of mezlocillin in 4 newborn infantsG L Jungbluth
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, State University of New York, Buffalo
Dev Pharmacol Ther 11:317-21. 1988..Renal function was estimated by creatinine clearance (CLCR) and pharmacokinetic parameters of mezlocillin was were determined from serum concentrations and urinary excretion ..
- Purification and characterization of catalytic fragments of phosphorylase kinase gamma subunit missing a calmodulin-binding domainW R Harris
Protein Chemistry Facility, W Alton Jones Cell Science Center, Lake Placid, New York 12946
J Biol Chem 265:11740-5. 1990..7 microM for active fragment binding to dansylcalmodulin, a value about 28-fold weaker than reported for the gamma subunit. These data support the presence of a calmodulin binding domain in the COOH-terminal region of the gamma subunit...
- Single-dose effects of ibopamine hydrochloride on renal function in patients with congestive heart failureR J Kasmer
Department of Pharmacy, Wade Park Veterans Administration Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Br J Clin Pharmacol 30:485-9. 1990..York Heart Association Class II-III congestive heart failure and mild renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance [CLcr] = 45-85 ml min-1). Diuretics and vasodilators were withheld and a sodium (Na+)-restricted diet was initiated...
- Pentostatin pharmacokinetics and dosing recommendations in patients with mild renal impairmentChetan Lathia
Bayer Corporation, 400 Morgan Lane, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 50:121-6. 2002..The purpose of this study was to determine the pharmacokinetic parameters of pentostatin in renally impaired patients in order to establish dosing guidelines for this population...
- Estimating the genetic component (RGC) in pharmacokinetic variability of the antiretroviral didanosine among healthy BraziliansLuciane S Velasque
Programa de Computacao Cientifica, Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
AIDS 19:S76-80. 2005..Our work expands on a previous reported method known as RGC...
- Clinical evaluation of plasma free phenytoin measurement and factors influencing its protein bindingTakuya Iwamoto
Department of Pharmacy, Mie University Hospital, Tsu, Mie 514 8507, Japan
Biopharm Drug Dispos 27:77-84. 2006..7 +/- 21.2 years) and medium (42.8 +/- 16.0 years) groups. The mean creatinine clearance (CLcr) (55.3 +/- 10.9 ml/min) and serum albumin concentration (3.30 +/- 1...
- [Irbesartan in hypertensive non-diabetic advanced chronic kidney disease. Comparative study with ACEI]F Coronel
Servicio de Nefrologia, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid
Nefrologia 28:56-60. 2008..Only a few reports have been published studying ARB effects on non-diabetic ACKD patients. Our aim is to study Irbesartan (ARB) on non-diabetic ACKD patients and compare its effects with ACEI...
- Population pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling of norvancomycinJ Zhang
Institute of Antibiotics, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200040, China
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 27:275-84. 2008..The findings of the present study indicated that the change in CLcr values had different effects on drug clearance (CL)...
- Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) variants that diminish activity or secretion are associated with chronic pancreatitisJonas Rosendahl
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Leipzig, Philipp Rosenthal Strasse 27, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Nat Genet 40:78-82. 2008..Here we have analyzed the gene encoding the trypsin-degrading enzyme chymotrypsin C (CTRC) in German subjects with idiopathic or hereditary chronic pancreatitis. Two alterations in this gene, p...
- Renin-angiotensin system polymorphisms and renal graft function in renal transplant recipientsHassan Argani
Department of Clinical Pharmacy Laboratory, Drug Applied Research Center, Tabriz Medical University, Tabriz, Iran
Saudi Med J 28:1496-502. 2007..To analyze the role of 3 polymorphisms of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS) in renal transplant recipients (RTRs) and correlate them with graft function...
- The comparison of cystatin C and creatinine as an accurate serum marker in the prediction of type 2 diabetic nephropathyByung Wan Lee
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, College of Medicine, University of Hallym, 94 200 Yeongdeungpo Dong Yeongdeungpo Gu, Seoul 150 030, Republic of Korea
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 78:428-34. 2007..coefficients between CysC-GFR and each of the creatinine-based GFR measurements (MDRD-GFR, Cockcroft-Gault-GFR, and CLcr) were 0.589, 0.569, and 0.479 (p<0.001). Serum CysC was significantly lower in normoalbuminurics (0.83+/-0...
- Polymeric micellar delivery reduces kidney distribution and nephrotoxic effects of Cyclosporine A after multiple dosingHamidreza Montazeri Aliabadi
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2N8, Canada
J Pharm Sci 97:1916-26. 2008..v. to control rats. After 7 days, kidney function was assessed through measurement of creatinine (CLcr) and urea clearances, as well as electrolyte concentrations in plasma...
- Replacement of 24-h creatinine clearance by 2-h creatinine clearance in intensive care unit patients: a single-center studyManuel E Herrera-Gutiérrez
Intensive Care Medicine, Carlos Haya University Hospital, 29018 Malaga, Spain
Intensive Care Med 33:1900-6. 2007..To estimate the usefulness of 2-h creatinine clearance (CrCl) in the ICU and define variables that may reduce agreement...
- Pharmacokinetics of oral cefatrizine in patients with impaired renal functionW Couet
CEMAF, Poitiers, France
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol 29:213-7. 1991..function, as indicated by the significant correlations between apparent clearance (Cl/F) and creatinine clearance (Clcr), and between renal clearance (Clr) and creatinine clearance (Clcr)...
- Effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of cilostazol and its metabolitesS Mallikaarjun
Department of Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacodynamics and Metabolism, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 37:33-40. 1999..The pharmacokinetics of cilostazol were studied in patients with mild, moderate and severe renal impairment and in healthy volunteers after administration of 50 mg single and multiple doses of cilostazol...
- MICROBIAL DEGRADATION OF AGENT ORANGEAnanda Chakrabarty; Fiscal Year: 2000..With regard to the evolution of the clc genes, he plans to examine how the regulatory protein ClcR, which regulates positively the expression of the clcABD(F) operon, binds the promoter region of the operon and ..
- SOUTHWEST ONCOLOGY GROUP - OPERATIONS OFFICELaurence Baker; Fiscal Year: 2007..PERFORMANCE Orqanization City State CTRC Foundation San Antonio TX Southwest Oncology Group Operations Office San Antonio TX (the remaining ..
- Chymotrypsin C in pancreatitisMiklos Sahin Toth; Fiscal Year: 2009The specific objectives of the present grant proposal are to determine the role of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) in the regulation of digestive enzyme activation and degradation and to investigate the mechanism(s) by which CTRC mutants act as ..
- Chymotrypsin C in pancreatitisMiklos Sahin Toth; Fiscal Year: 2010The specific objectives of the present grant proposal are to determine the role of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) in the regulation of digestive enzyme activation and degradation and to investigate the mechanism(s) by which CTRC mutants act as ..
- Chymotrypsin C in pancreatitisMiklos Sahin Toth; Fiscal Year: 2009The specific objectives of the present grant proposal are to determine the role of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) in the regulation of digestive enzyme activation and degradation and to investigate the mechanism(s) by which CTRC mutants act as ..
- DOSAGE COMPENSATION OF THE ACTIVE X CHROMOSOME IN MAMMALSChristine M Disteche; Fiscal Year: 2010..using a mouse model in which we have previously shown a doubling of expression from the chloride channel gene, Clcr>4, when it is located on the X compared to an autosome...
- DOSAGE COMPENSATION OF THE ACTIVE X CHROMOSOME IN MAMMALSChristine Disteche; Fiscal Year: 2007..using a mouse model in which we have previously shown a doubling of expression from the chloride channel gene, Clcr>4, when it is located on the X compared to an autosome...
- Chymotrypsin C in pancreatitisMiklos Sahin Toth; Fiscal Year: 2009..This competitive revision grant proposes to identify novel peptide inhibitors for the digestive enzyme chymotrypsin C. The parent grant investigates how chymotrypsin C regulates activation and degradation of other digestive ..
- Regulation of Capsule Biosynthesis in N. meningitidisDavid Stephens; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- CLEK STUDY CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY READING CENTERTimothy McMahon; Fiscal Year: 2004..This proposal seeks support for a period of five years to provide for salaries, equipment, computer programming support, consultants, supplies and travel. ..
- In home closed loop reduction of nocturnal hypoglycemia and daytime hyperglycemiaH Peter Chase; Fiscal Year: 2010..This research is focused on reducing hypoglycemia as well as hyperglycemia after meals in people with type 1 diabetes. Hopefully this will lead to improved glycemic control for participants. ..
- Evaluating Cancer Disparities Among Hispanic CommunitiesYadvindera Bains; Fiscal Year: 2005..This proposal will yield invaluable data and information on cancer outcomes and treatment strategies to improve cancer morbidity and mortality outcomes in Hispanic populations. ..
- SAN ANTONIO CANCER INSTITUTETyler Curiel; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- SAN ANTONIO CANCER INSTITUTETyler Curiel; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Planning for Clinical Translational Science AwardBarbara Conley; Fiscal Year: 2006....