Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ANKS1B
Description: ankyrin repeat and sterile alpha motif domain containing 1B
Alias: AIDA, AIDA-1, ANKS2, EB-1, EB1, cajalin-2, E2a-Pbx1-associated protein, amyloid-beta precursor protein intracellular domain associated protein 1, ankyrin repeat and sterile alpha motif domain-containing protein 1B, cajalin 2
Publications148 found, 100 shown here
- Amyloid-beta protein precursor (AbetaPP) intracellular domain-associated protein-1 proteins bind to AbetaPP and modulate its processing in an isoform-specific mannerEnrico Ghersi
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
J Biol Chem 279:49105-12. 2004..We have recently reported the cloning and characterization of different isoforms of AID associated protein-1 (AIDA-1), a novel AID-binding protein...
- A nuclear localization signal at the SAM-SAM domain interface of AIDA-1 suggests a requirement for domain uncoupling prior to nuclear importArwa Kurabi
Department of Biology, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Mol Biol 392:1168-77. 2009The neuronal scaffolding protein AIDA-1 is believed to act as a convener of signals arising at postsynaptic densities...
- EB-1, a tyrosine kinase signal transduction gene, is transcriptionally activated in the t(1;19) subset of pre-B ALL, which express oncoprotein E2a-Pbx1X Fu
Department of Pathology, University of California, San Diego, California, USA
Oncogene 18:4920-9. 1999..Potentially, EB-1 overexpression could interfere with normal signaling controlling proliferation or differentiation...
- The effects of siRNA-mediated inhibition of E2A-PBX1 on EB-1 and Wnt16b expression in the 697 pre-B leukemia cell lineGiovanna Casagrande
Laboratory of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy
Haematologica 91:765-71. 2006..The role of this fusion gene during leukemogenesis is not yet fully understood; one approach to investigate its function is to selectively deplete the E2A-PBX1 protein and examine the consequences...
- Site-specific translocation and evidence of postnatal origin of the t(1;19) E2A-PBX1 fusion in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaJoseph L Wiemels
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:15101-6. 2002....
- The intracellular localization of amyloid beta protein precursor (AbetaPP) intracellular domain associated protein-1 (AIDA-1) is regulated by AbetaPP and alternative splicingEnrico Ghersi
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 6:67-78. 2004..cloning and initial characterization of two isoforms of a novel protein that we named AID Associated protein-1a (AIDA-1a), AIDA-1b and AIDA-1bDeltaAnk...
- Safety of raw meat and shellfish in Vietnam: an analysis of Escherichia coli isolations for antibiotic resistance and virulence genesThi Thu Hao Van
Biotechnology and Environmental Biology, School of Applied Sciences, RMIT University, Bundoora West Campus, Bundoora, Melbourne, VIC 3083, Australia
Int J Food Microbiol 124:217-23. 2008..Virulence genes detected were fimH (92.1%), bmaE (84.2%), TSPE4.C2 (42.1%), aidA AIDA-I (orfB) (31.6%), east1 (26.3%), traT (23.7%), and others including fyuA, iutA, chuA, yjaA, iss, iroN(E...
- [A new diagnostic concept in cardiac pacing for the evaluation of the incidence of atrial arrhythmias. Results of the AIDA study]P Defaye
Clinique Cardiologique et Urgences Cardiologiques, CHU Michallon, Grenoble
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 92:719-26. 1999An international, prospective, multicentre trial (AIDA) was undertaken from October 1995 to March 1997...
- Involvement of spinal neurokinins, excitatory amino acids, proinflammatory cytokines, nitric oxide and prostanoids in pain facilitation induced by Phoneutria nigriventer spider venomEliane Maria Zanchet
Laboratorio de Fisiopatologia, Instituto Butantan, Avenida Vital Brazil, 1500, 05503 900, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Brain Res 1021:101-11. 2004..CGRP8-37) and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA; MK 801 and AP-5), non-NMDA ionotropic (CNQX), or metabotropic (AIDA and MPEP) glutamate receptor antagonists, suggesting the involvement of spinal neurokinins and excitatory amino ..
- The metabotropic glutamate receptors of the vestibular organsP S Guth
Department of Pharmacology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112 2699, USA
Hear Res 125:154-62. 1998..by the Group I mGluR antagonists (S)-4-carboxyphenylglycine (CPG) and (RS)-1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA). Additional pharmacological evidence supported the presence of Group I mGluRs...
- Expression analysis of selected immune-relevant genes in channel catfish during Edwardsiella ictaluri infectionBanu Elibol-Flemming
Department of Basic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi 39762, USA
J Aquat Anim Health 21:23-35. 2009..End-binding protein 1 (EB1), beta1-integrin, natural-resistance-associated macrophage protein (Nramp), heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70), serum ..
- Neurosteroid modulation of neuronal excitability and synaptic transmission in the rat medial vestibular nucleiSilvarosa Grassi
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Human Physiology, University of Perugia, Via del Giochetto, I 06126 Perugia, Italy
Eur J Neurosci 26:23-32. 2007..acid (AP-5)] and group I metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGlu-I) [(R,S)-1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA)] receptors...
- Identification of phosphotyrosine binding domain-containing proteins as novel downstream targets of the EphA8 signaling functionJongdae Shin
Department of Biological Science, Sookmyung Women s University, Chungpa dong 2 Ka, Yongsan Ku, Seoul 140 742, South Korea
Mol Cell Biol 27:8113-26. 2007..Here we show that the phosphotyrosine binding (PTB) domain-containing proteins AIDA-1b and Odin are tightly associated with the EphA8 receptor in response to ligand stimulation...
- A novel microtubule-modulating noscapinoid triggers apoptosis by inducing spindle multipolarity via centrosome amplification and declusteringP Karna
Department of Biology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Cell Death Differ 18:632-44. 2011..of microtubule dynamics was associated with impaired association of microtubule plus-end tracking proteins, such as EB1 and CLIP-170...
- Cryo-electron tomography of microtubule-kinesin motor complexesJulia Cope
The Boulder Laboratory for 3 D Microscopy of Cells, University of Colorado at Boulder, Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Boulder, CO 80309 0347, USA
J Struct Biol 170:257-65. 2010..with molecular motors of the kinesin family or non-motor microtubule associated proteins (MAPs) such as tau or EB1 have been the subject of cryo-electron microcopy based 3-D studies for several years...
- The role of striatal metabotropic glutamate receptors in Parkinson's diseaseK Ossowska
Department of Neuro Psychopharmacology, Institute of Pharmacology, kraksów, Poland
Amino Acids 23:193-8. 2002..Intrastriatal injections of the mGluR1 antagonist, (RS) AIDA (7.5-15 microg/0.5 microl), but not of the agonist of group II mGluRs, 2R,4R-APDC (7.5-15 microg/0...
- Organization of amyloid-beta protein precursor intracellular domain-associated protein-1 in the rat brainAmanda L Jacob
Curriculum in Neurobiology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Comp Neurol 518:3221-36. 2010..Amyloid-beta protein precursor intracellular domain-associated protein-1 (AIDA-1), an abundant component of the biochemical postsynaptic density fraction, contains a nuclear localization ..
- Out-patient management of acute myeloid leukemia after consolidation chemotherapy. Role of a hematologic emergency unitC Girmenia
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie Cellulari ed Ematologia, University La Sapienza, Via Benevento 6, 00161, Rome, Italy
Haematologica 84:814-9. 1999..The aim of this prospective study was to evaluate feasibility and safety, as well as clinical characteristics, of out-hospital management of AML patients during their post-consolidation phase...
- Length control of the metaphase spindleGohta Goshima
Physiology Course 2004, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USA
Curr Biol 15:1979-88. 2005..Although a number of molecular perturbations have been shown to influence spindle length, a global understanding of the factors that determine metaphase spindle length has not been achieved...
- Evaluation of technetium Tc 99m-labeled biotin for scintigraphic detection of soft tissue inflammation in horsesLauren G Kleine
Department of Clinical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA 01536, USA
Am J Vet Res 69:639-46. 2008To evaluate the use of technetium Tc 99m-labeled EDTA-biotin monomer ((99m)Tc-EB1) as a scintigraphic imaging agent for soft tissue inflammatory lesions in horses.
- Differential roles of peripheral metabotropic glutamate receptors in bee venom-induced nociception and inflammation in conscious ratsHui Sheng Chen
Department of Neurology, General Hospital of Shen Yang Military Region, Shenyang 110016, PR China
J Pain 11:321-9. 2010..We determined the effects of the group I mGluR antagonist AIDA, the group II mGluR agonist ADPC, and the group III mGluR agonist L-AP4 on BV-induced PSN, mechanical hyperalgesia, ..
- The dynamic behavior of the APC-binding protein EB1 on the distal ends of microtubulesY Mimori-Kiyosue
Tsukita Cell Axis Project, Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology, Japan Science and Technology Corporation, Shimogyo ku, 600 8813, Japan
Curr Biol 10:865-8. 2000..b>EB1, which was identified as an APC-binding protein by yeast two-hybrid analysis , was also reported to be ..
- Kinesin-13 regulates flagellar, interphase, and mitotic microtubule dynamics in Giardia intestinalisScott C Dawson
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California Berkeley, 341 LSA Bldg, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Eukaryot Cell 6:2354-64. 2007..Both green fluorescent protein-tagged kinesin-13 and EB1 (a plus-end tracking protein) localize to the plus ends of mitotic and interphase microtubules, including a novel ..
- Anti-heart and anti-intercalated disk autoantibodies: evidence for autoimmunity in idiopathic recurrent acute pericarditisA L P Caforio
Division of Cardiology, Department of Cardiological, Thoracic and Vascular Sciences, Centro V Gallucci, University of Padova Policlinico, Via Giustiniani, 2, Padova 35128, Italy
Heart 96:779-84. 2010..Objective To assess frequency of serum anti-heart (AHA), anti-intercalated-disk (AIDA) and non-cardiac-specific autoantibodies and their clinical and instrumental correlates in patients with IRAP...
- Membrane localization of adenomatous polyposis coli protein at cellular protrusions: targeting sequences and regulation by beta-cateninManisha Sharma
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead, New South Wales 2145, Australia
J Biol Chem 281:17140-9. 2006..This sequence lacks DLG-1 and EB1 binding sites, suggesting that these partners are not absolutely required for APC membrane targeting...
- Using micellar mole fractions to assess membrane protein stability in mixed micellesP Sehgal
Department of Life Sciences, Aalborg University, Sohngaardsholmsvej 49, DK 9000 Aalborg, Denmark
Biochim Biophys Acta 1716:59-68. 2005..an extensive analysis of the thermal stability of the membrane-integrated domain of the outer membrane protein AIDA in the presence of different mixed micelles...
- EB1 targets to kinetochores with attached, polymerizing microtubulesJennifer S Tirnauer
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Biol Cell 13:4308-16. 2002..The plus end tracking protein EB1 is required both for regulating microtubule dynamics and for maintaining a euploid genome...
- Dopamine receptors and groups I and II mGluRs cooperate for long-term depression induction in rat prefrontal cortex through converging postsynaptic activation of MAP kinasesS Otani
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie et Neuropharmacologie du Developpement, Institut des Neurosciences, Universite de Paris VI, 75005 Paris, France
J Neurosci 19:9788-802. 1999..S)-alpha-methyl-4-carboxyphenylglycine (MCPG; group I and II antagonist), (RS)-1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA; group I antagonist), or (RS)-alpha-methylserine-O-phosphate monophenyl ester (MSOPPE; group II antagonist)...
- Roles of metabotropic glutamate receptor subtypes in modulation of pentylenetetrazole-induced seizure activity in miceC Thomsen
Novo Nordisk A S, Health Care Discovery, Måløv, Denmark
Neuropharmacology 37:1465-73. 1998..The group I mGluR antagonist 1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA) dose-dependently antagonised PTZ-induced seizures with a mean ED50 value of 465 nmol...
- Isolation of the first metallo-beta-lactamase producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in LebanonZ Daoud
Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, Saint George University Hospital, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Balamand, Beirut, Lebanon
Rev Esp Quimioter 21:123-6. 2008A 58 year-old man was admitted to the Saint Joseph Hospital-Raymond and Aida Najjar polyclinic in Beirut on July 17, 2007 to undergo surgery for a moderately differentiated colonic adenocarcinoma (T3N0)...
- SOCIC: the store-operated calcium influx complexLuis Vaca
Departamento de Biologia Celular, Instituto de Fisiologia Celular, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Ciudad Universitaria, Del Coyoacan, 04510 Mexico, DF, Mexico
Cell Calcium 47:199-209. 2010..calcium influx complex (SOCIC), such as the TRPC1 channel, SERCA and the microtubule end tracking protein, EB1. An orchestrated series of events involving the association and dissociation of several protein complexes culminate ..
- Apc1638T: a mouse model delineating critical domains of the adenomatous polyposis coli protein involved in tumorigenesis and developmentR Smits
Medical Genetics Center MGC Department of Human Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
Genes Dev 13:1309-21. 1999..In addition, they lack the carboxy-terminal domains that bind to DLG, EB1, and microtubulin...
- CD56 expression is an indicator of poor clinical outcome in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia treated with simultaneous all-trans-retinoic acid and chemotherapyF Ferrara
Divisione di Ematologia, Sezione TERE, Servizio di Immunoematologia, Ospedale Cardarelli, Naples, Italy
J Clin Oncol 18:1295-300. 2000..We investigated the prognostic relevance of CD56 in a series of patients with APL who were treated homogeneously with all-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA) and chemotherapy...
- O-linked glycosylation ensures the normal conformation of the autotransporter adhesin involved in diffuse adherenceMarie Eve Charbonneau
Universite de Montreal, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, 3200 Sicotte, St Hyacinthe, Quebec J2S 7C6, Canada
J Bacteriol 189:8880-9. 2007The Escherichia coli adhesin involved in diffuse adherence (AIDA-I) is one of the few glycosylated proteins found in Escherichia coli...
- The microtubule plus end-binding protein EB1 is involved in Sertoli cell plasticity in testicular seminiferous tubulesFubin Wang
Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, People s Republic of China
Exp Cell Res 314:213-26. 2008..Moreover, compared to other microtubule plus end-tracking proteins such as CLIP-170 and p150(Glued), EB1 was highly expressed in Sertoli cells and located along microtubule bundles in Sertoli cell processes...
- Regulated binding of adenomatous polyposis coli protein to actinJames B Moseley
Department of Biology and Rosenstiel Basic Medical Sciences Research Center, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts 02454, USA
J Biol Chem 282:12661-8. 2007..third of APC protein mediates direct interactions with microtubules and the microtubule plus-end tracking protein EB1. In addition, APC has been localized to actin-rich regions of cells, but the mechanism and functional significance ..
- Definition of relapse risk and role of nonanthracycline drugs for consolidation in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia: a joint study of the PETHEMA and GIMEMA cooperative groupsM A Sanz
Hospital Universitario La Fe, Valencia, Spain
Blood 96:1247-53. 2000..All patients received identical induction (AIDA schedule) and maintenance...
- Two-methyl-6-phenylethynyl-pyridine (MPEP), a metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonist, with low doses of MK801 and diazepam: a novel approach for controlling status epilepticusFeng Ru Tang
Epilepsy Research Lab, National Neuroscience Institute, 11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Singapore
Neuropharmacology 53:821-31. 2007..antagonists at 1 or 2h during pilocarpine induced status epilepticus (PISE), we showed that mGluR1 antagonists AIDA or LY367385 (at dosages ranging from 25 to 200mg/kg), mGluR5 antagonists SIB1757 (at dosages ranging from 25 to ..
- Endogenous sulphur-containing amino acids: potent agonists at presynaptic metabotropic glutamate autoreceptors in the rat central nervous systemM J Croucher
Department of Neuroinflammation, Imperial College School of Medicine, Charing Cross Hospital, Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF
Br J Pharmacol 133:815-24. 2001..with the inactivity of the selective mGlu1 receptor antagonists, (R,S)-1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid ((R,S)-AIDA; 100 - 500 microM) and the more potent (+)-2-methyl-4-carboxyphenylglycine (LY367385; 10 microM) against these ..
- Excimer laser trabeculotomy: a new, minimally invasive procedure for patients with glaucomaSonja Wilmsmeyer
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Freiburg, Killianstrasse 5, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 244:670-6. 2006..Our purpose was to examine IOP reduction and the use of antiglaucoma drugs (AGD) in patients treated with ELT and to evaluate the safety of this laser treatment...
- Therapy of molecular relapse in acute promyelocytic leukemiaF Lo Coco
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie Cellulari ed Ematologia, Universita La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Blood 94:2225-9. 1999..All patients had achieved first molecular remission after the AIDA protocol (all-trans retinoic acid [ATRA] + idarubicin) and were being prospectively monitored by reverse ..
- Melanophilin and myosin Va track the microtubule plus end on EB1Xufeng S Wu
Laboratory of Cell Biology, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Cell Biol 171:201-7. 2005..Data showing that overexpression and short inhibitory RNA knockdown of the +TIP EB1 have opposite effects on Mlp-microtubule interaction, that Mlp interacts directly with EB1, and that deletion from ..
- Centrosome maturation: measurement of microtubule nucleation throughout the cell cycle by using GFP-tagged EB1Michelle Piehl
Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University, 111 Research Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:1584-8. 2004..To view nucleation in living cells, we imaged GFP-tagged EB1, a microtubule tip-binding protein, and determined rates of nucleation by counting the number of EB1-GFP comets ..
- Contribution of microtubule growth polarity and flux to spindle assembly and functioning in plant cellsPankaj Dhonukshe
Section of Molecular Cytology and Centre for Advanced Microscopy, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, University of Amsterdam, Kruislaan 316, 1098 SM Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Cell Sci 119:3193-205. 2006..the dynamics of spindle formation in acentrosomal plant cells by visualizing microtubules labelled with GFP-EB1, GFP-MAP4 and GFP-alpha-tubulin and chromosomes marked by the vital dye SYTO82...
- Enhanced colitis-associated colon carcinogenesis in a novel Apc mutant ratKazuto Yoshimi
Institute of Laboratory Animals, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Yoshidakonoe cho, Sakyo ku, Kyoto, Japan
Cancer Sci 100:2022-7. 2009..The truncated APC of the KAD rat was deduced to lack part of the basic domain, an EB1-binding domain, and a PDZ domain, but retained an intact beta-catenin binding region...
- Organization and dynamics of growing microtubule plus ends during early mitosisMichelle Piehl
Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015, USA
Mol Biol Cell 14:916-25. 2003A stable cell line expressing EB1-green fluorescent protein was used to image growing microtubule plus ends at the G(2)/M transition...
- GIMEMA-AIEOPAIDA protocol for the treatment of newly diagnosed acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) in childrenAnna Maria Testi
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie Cellulari ed Ematologia, Universita La Sapienza, Via Benevento 6, 00161 Rome, Italy
Blood 106:447-53. 2005..Italiano per le Malattie Ematologiche dell'Adulto (GIMEMA)-Italian Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Group (AIEOP) "AIDA" (ATRA and idarubicin) trial are presented...
- Misorientation and reduced stretching of aligned sister kinetochores promote chromosome missegregation in EB1- or APC-depleted cellsV M Draviam
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
EMBO J 25:2814-27. 2006..that RNAi-mediated depletion of two kMAPs, the adenomatous polyposis coli protein (APC) and its binding partner, EB1, are unusual in affecting the movement and orientation of paired sister chromatids at the metaphase plate without ..
- An influence of ligands of metabotropic glutamate receptor subtypes on parkinsonian-like symptoms and the striatopallidal pathway in ratsK Ossowska
Department of Neuro Psychopharmacology, Institute of Pharmacology, Polish Academy of Sciences, Krakow, Poland
Amino Acids 32:179-88. 2007..Systemic or intrastriatal administration of group I mGluR antagonists (mGluR5 - MPEP, MTEP; mGluR1 - AIDA) was found to inhibit parkinsonian-like symptoms (catalepsy, muscle rigidity) in rats...
- Glycosylation with heptose residues mediated by the aah gene product is essential for adherence of the AIDA-I adhesinI Benz
Institut für Infektiologie Zentrum für Molekularbiologie der Entzündung ZMBE, Universitatsklinikum Munster, Germany
Mol Microbiol 40:1403-13. 2001The diffuse adherence of Escherichia coli strain 2787 (O126:H27) is mediated by the autotransporter adhesin AIDA-I (adhesin-involved-in-diffuse-adherence) encoded by the plasmid-borne aidA gene...
- Isolation and identification of AIDA-I receptors in porcine intestinal mucusY Fang
Department of Veterinary Pathology, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, 52 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 5B4
Vet Microbiol 126:345-55. 2008Porcine AIDA-I positive Escherichia coli causes diarrhea in neonatal piglets and AIDA-I adhesin is an important virulence factor involved in intestinal colonization with biofilm formation. This biofilm consists of AIDA-I(+)E...
- Characterization of functional domains of human EB1 family proteinsWen Bu
Department of Molecular and Cellular Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 278:49721-31. 2003b>EB1 family proteins are evolutionarily conserved proteins that bind microtubule plus-ends and centrosomes and regulate the dynamics and organization of microtubules...
- Peptide mimics selected from immune sera using phage display technology can replace native antigens in the diagnosis of Epstein-Barr virus infectionJ L Casey
AdAlta Pty Ltd, 15 2 Park Drive, Bundoora, VIC 3083, Australia
Protein Eng Des Sel 22:85-91. 2009..We selected four peptides (Eb1-4) with the highest relative binding affinity with immune rabbit sera and a single peptide with high affinity to ..
- EB1-microtubule interactions in Xenopus egg extracts: role of EB1 in microtubule stabilization and mechanisms of targeting to microtubulesJennifer S Tirnauer
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Biol Cell 13:3614-26. 2002b>EB1 targets to polymerizing microtubule ends, where it is favorably positioned to regulate microtubule polymerization and confer molecular recognition of the microtubule end...
- DNA sequences coding for the F18 fimbriae and AIDA adhesin are localised on the same plasmid in Escherichia coli isolates from pigletsJacques G Mainil
Chaire de Bactériologie et de Pathologie des Maladies Bactériennes, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Liege, Liege, Belgium
Vet Microbiol 86:303-11. 2002The adhesin-involved-in-diffuse-adherence (AIDA) afimbrial adhesin is produced by human, but not by animal, Escherichia coli, with the exception of German porcine verotoxigenic Escherichia coli (VTEC) [Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol...
- Examination of Escherichia coli from poultry for selected adhesin genes important in disease caused by mammalian pathogenic E. coliP Stordeur
Departement de Bactériologie et de Pathologie Bactérienne, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Liege, Campus du Sart Tilman, Bât B43a, B4000, Liege, Belgium
Vet Microbiol 84:231-41. 2002..specific for fimbrial and afimbrial adhesins (F17, F18, S <Sfa/F1C>, Bfp, Afa, Cs31A, Intimin <Eae>, Aida-1) of intestinal, urinary and invasive E...
- Phosphorylation of STIM1 at ERK1/2 target sites regulates interaction with the microtubule plus-end binding protein EB1Eulalia Pozo-Guisado
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Life Sciences, University of Extremadura, Badajoz 06006, Spain
J Cell Sci 126:3170-80. 2013..This phosphorylation occurs in parallel to the dissociation from end-binding protein 1 (EB1), a regulator of growing microtubule ends...
- The microtubule end-binding protein EB2 is a central regulator of microtubule reorganisation in apico-basal epithelial differentiationDeborah A Goldspink
School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, UK
J Cell Sci 126:4000-14. 2013..Here, we establish for the first time that expression of EB2, but not that of EB1, is crucial for initial microtubule reorganisation during apico-basal epithelial differentiation, and that EB2 ..
- Depletion of end-binding protein 1 (EB1) promotes apoptosis of human non-small-cell lung cancer cells via reactive oxygen species and Bax-mediated mitochondrial dysfunctionMin Jung Kim
Division of Radiation Cancer Biology, Korea Institute of Radiological and Medical Sciences, Seoul 139 706, Republic of Korea
Cancer Lett 339:15-24. 2013Although end-binding protein 1 (EB1) is well known to regulate microtubule dynamics, the role of EB1 in apoptosis of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is poorly understood...
- Purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of the transport unit of the monomeric autotransporter AIDA-I from Escherichia coliIris Gawarzewski
Institute of Biochemistry, Heinrich Heine Universitat, Dusseldorf, Germany
Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 69:1159-62. 2013The adhesin involved in diffuse adherence (AIDA-I) from Escherichia coli belongs to the group of autotransporters, specifically the type Va secretion system (T5aSS)...
- The Escherichia coli AIDA autotransporter adhesin recognizes an integral membrane glycoprotein as receptorSven Laarmann
Institut für Infektiologie, Zentrum für Molekularbiologie der Entzündung ZMBE, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Von Esmarch Str 56, 48149 Munster, Germany
Microbiology 149:1871-82. 2003The AIDA-I autotransporter adhesin, as a prototype of the AIDA adhesin family, represents a tripartite antigen consisting of the functional adhesin AIDA-I (alpha-domain), which mediates the specific attachment of bacteria to target cells, ..
- Baseline glutamate levels affect group I and II mGluRs in layer V pyramidal neurons of rat sensorimotor cortexA E Bandrowski
Department of Neurology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94305, USA
J Neurophysiol 89:1308-16. 2003..acid (LY341495, a group II antagonist) increased, but R(-)-1-amino-2,3-dihydro-1H-indene-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA) and (RS)-hexyl-HIBO (group I antagonists) decreased sEPSC amplitude, and (R,S)-alpha-cyclopropyl-4-..
- Autodisplay: development of an efficacious system for surface display of antigenic determinants in Salmonella vaccine strainsUwe Kramer
Institut für Medizinische Mikrobiologie und Krankenhaushygiene, Universitat Tubingen, D 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Infect Immun 71:1944-52. 2003..targeting of heterologous antigens or fragments thereof to the bacterial surface by the autotransporter domain of AIDA-I, the Escherichia coli adhesin involved in diffuse adherence...
- Group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in spinal cord injury: roles in neuroprotection and the development of chronic central painCharles D Mills
Department of Anatomy and Neurosciences, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, 77555 1043, USA
J Neurotrauma 19:23-42. 2002..To evaluate subtypes of group I mGluRs in SCI, we administered AIDA (group I antagonist), LY 367385 (mGluR1 specific antagonist), or MPEP (mGluR5 specific antagonist) by interspinal ..
- A novel function for the Epstein-Barr virus transcription factor EB1/Zta: induction of transcription of the hIL-10 geneSegolene Mahot
Laboratoire de Virologie Moleculaire et Structurale, UPRES EA2939, GDR CNRS 2372, Universite Joseph Fourier Grenoble I, 38706 La Tronche, France
J Gen Virol 84:965-74. 2003..In this study, we show that in B cells the viral transcription factor EB1, which is the main inducer of the EBV productive cycle, also activates transcription of the hIL-10 gene and ..
- Invasion activity of a Mycobacterium tuberculosis peptide presented by the Escherichia coli AIDA autotransporterNicola Casali
School of Public Health, University of California at Berkeley, 94720, USA
Infect Immun 70:6846-52. 2002..A 72-amino-acid fragment (InvX) incorporating this active peptide was expressed in E. coli as a fusion to the AIDA (adhesin involved in diffuse adherence) autotransporter translocator, and its stable expression on the surface of ..
- Adenomatous polyposis coli and EB1 localize in close proximity of the mother centriole and EB1 is a functional component of centrosomesRyan K Louie
Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Cell Sci 117:1117-28. 2004Adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) and End-binding protein 1 (EB1) localize to centrosomes independently of cytoplasmic microtubules (MTs) and purify with centrosomes from mammalian cell lines...
- Expression of β-glucuronidase on the surface of bacteria enhances activation of glucuronide prodrugsC M Cheng
Department of Aquaculture, National Kaohsiung Marine University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Cancer Gene Ther 20:276-81. 2013..surface of Escherichia coli by fusion to either the bacterial autotransporter protein Adhesin (membrane βG (mβG)/AIDA) or the lipoprotein (lpp) outermembrane protein A (mβG/lpp)...
- CLIP-170 interacts with dynactin complex and the APC-binding protein EB1 by different mechanismsHolly V Goodson
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana 46556, USA
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 55:156-73. 2003..to growing microtubule plus ends, colocalizing with the dynein activator dynactin and the APC-binding protein EB1. This shared "plus-end tracking" behavior suggests that CLIP-170 might interact with dynactin and/or EB1...
- EB1 regulates microtubule dynamics and tubulin sheet closure in vitroBenjamin Vitre
Universite de Rennes 1, Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Mixte de Recherche 6026, Institut Federatif de Recherche 140, Génétique Fonctionnelle Agronomie et Santé, Campus de Beaulieu, 263, Avenue du General Leclerc, 35042 Rennes, France
Nat Cell Biol 10:415-21. 2008End binding 1 (EB1) is a plus-end-tracking protein (+TIP) that localizes to microtubule plus ends where it modulates their dynamics and interactions with intracellular organelles...
- Allelic inhibition of displacement activity: a simplified one tube allele-specific PCR for evaluation of ITPA polymorphismsE Galmozzi
First Division of Gastroenterology, Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
J Virol Methods 187:271-3. 2013..allele discrimination polymerase chain reaction (PCR) assay named allelic inhibition of displacement activity (AIDA) for evaluation of ITPA polymorphisms...
- Reconstitution of dynamic microtubules with Drosophila XMAP215, EB1, and SentinWenjing Li
Division of Biological Science, Graduate School of Science, Nagoya University, Chikusa ku, Nagoya 464 8602, Japan
J Cell Biol 199:849-62. 2012..In Drosophila melanogaster S2 cells, three MT tip-localizing proteins, Msps/XMAP215, EB1, and Sentin (an EB1 cargo protein), have been identified as being critical for accelerating MT growth and promoting ..
- EB1 acetylation by P300/CBP-associated factor (PCAF) ensures accurate kinetochore-microtubule interactions in mitosisPeng Xia
Anhui Key Laboratory of Cellular Dynamics and Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Nanoscale, University of Science and Technology of China School of Life Sciences, Hefei 230027, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:16564-9. 2012..acetyltransferase, acts as a negative modulator of microtubule stability through acetylation of EB1, a protein that controls the plus ends of microtubules...
- Chronic ethanol up-regulates the synaptic expression of the nuclear translational regulatory protein AIDA-1 in primary hippocampal neuronsPatrick J Mulholland
Department of Neurosciences, 67 President Street, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Alcohol 46:569-76. 2012..One such translational regulatory protein of the postsynaptic density (PSD) is AIDA-1d, which binds to PSD-95 via its C-terminus...
- Infrared optical constants of crystalline sodium chloride dihydrate: application to study the crystallization of aqueous sodium chloride solution droplets at low temperaturesRobert Wagner
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology KIT, Institute for Meteorology and Climate Research IMK AAF, Hermann von Helmholtz Platz 1, D 76344 Eggenstein Leopoldshafen, Germany
J Phys Chem A 116:8557-71. 2012..from crystallization experiments with airborne particles performed in the large coolable aerosol and cloud chamber AIDA at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology...
- The anxiolytic-like activity of AIDA (1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid), an mGLu 1 receptor antagonistA Kłodzińska
Department of New Drugs Research, Institute of Pharmacology, Polish Academy of Sciences, Krakow, Poland
J Physiol Pharmacol 55:113-26. 2004In the present study we examined the effects of 1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA), regarded as a selective and competitive mGluR1 antagonist, in animal models of anxiety. Diazepam (1-10 mg/kg) was used as a reference drug...
- Identification and mechanism of evolution of new alleles coding for the AIDA-I autotransporter of porcine pathogenic Escherichia coliJean Philippe Côté
Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Montreal, Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 78:4597-605. 2012..The autotransporter adhesin involved in diffuse adherence (AIDA-I) is an outer membrane protein of Escherichia coli, which allows binding to epithelial cells as well as the ..
- A single mutation in the Japanese encephalitis virus E protein (S123R) increases its growth rate in mouse neuroblastoma cells and its pathogenicity in miceShigeru Tajima
Department of Virology 1, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, 1 23 1 Toyama, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162 8640, Japan
Virology 396:298-304. 2010..To identify the determinants of its growth nature and pathogenicity, we produced intertypic viruses, rJEV(EB1-M41), rJEV(nEB1-M41) and rJEV(cEB1-M41), which contained the entire, the N-terminal, and the C-terminal half, ..
- Metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonist AIDA blocks induction of mossy fiber-CA3 LTP in vivoKenira J Thompson
University of Texas at San Antonio, Department of Biology, 6900 N Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249, USA
J Neurophysiol 93:2668-73. 2005..in memory mechanisms, we examined the function of the mGluR-I antagonist 1-aminoindan-1, 5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA) on the induction of mossy fiber-CA3 LTP in vivo in male Sprague Dawley and Fischer 344 (F344) rats...
- The APC-associated protein EB1 associates with components of the dynactin complex and cytoplasmic dynein intermediate chainL Berrueta
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachussetts 02115, USA
Curr Biol 9:425-8. 1999Human EB1 is a highly conserved protein that binds to the carboxyl terminus of the human adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) tumor suppressor protein , a domain of APC that is commonly deleted in colorectal neoplasia ...
- Adherence of Escherichia coli O157:H7 mutants in vitro and in ligated pig intestinesXianhua Yin
Guelph Food Research Centre, Ontario, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 75:4975-83. 2009..Therefore, mutants of vt2 and segments of OI-7 and genes aidA(15) (gene from OI-15) and aidA(48) (gene from OI-48) were generated and evaluated for adherence in vitro to ..
- Modulation of transcription and characterization of the promoter organization of the autotransporter adhesin heptosyltransferase and the autotransporter adhesin AIDA-IInga Benz
Institut für Infektiologie, Zentrum fur Molekularbiologie der Entzundung, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, D 48149 Munster, Germany
Microbiology 156:1155-66. 2010..The glycosylated autotransporter adhesin involved in diffuse adherence (AIDA)-I system consists of the aah gene, encoding a specific autotransporter adhesin heptosyltransferase (AAH), and the ..
- STb and AIDA-I: the missing link?J Daniel Dubreuil
Departement de Pathologie et Microbiologie, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Universite de Montreal, Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
Crit Rev Microbiol 36:212-20. 2010..With the recent recognition of a new adhesin, originally found in human E. coli isolates, named AIDA (adhesin involved in diffuse adherence) and its association with new E...
- Dendrites differ from axons in patterns of microtubule stability and polymerization during developmentKatherine M Kollins
Department of Biology, Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA 99362, USA
Neural Dev 4:26. 2009....
- Incorporating a generic model of subcutaneous insulin absorption into the AIDA v4 diabetes simulator. 3. Early plasma insulin determinationsEldon D Lehmann
Department of Imaging MRU, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine NHLI, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Diabetes Sci Technol 3:190-201. 2009b>AIDA is an interactive educational diabetes simulator that has been available without charge via the Internet for over 12 years...
- Role of metabotropic glutamate receptor subclasses in modulation of adenylyl cyclase activity by a nootropic NS-105M Hirouchi
Research Laboratories, Nippon Shinyaku, 14 Nishinosho Monguchi cho, Kisshoin, Minami Ku, Kyoto, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 387:9-17. 2000..acid (MAP-4), but not by a group I antagonist, (+/-)-1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA), whereas the facilitation of cAMP formation by NS-105 (1 microM) in pertussis toxin-pretreated membranes was ..
- Probing interactions between CLIP-170, EB1, and microtubulesKamlesh K Gupta
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556, USA
J Mol Biol 395:1049-62. 2010..Previous work has shown that CLIP-170 binds to end-binding protein 1 (EB1) via the EB1 C-terminus, which mimics the acidic C-terminal tail of tubulin...
- Characterization and expression of an EB1 protein in Ictalurus punctatus neutrophilsY Qian
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599, USA
Dev Comp Immunol 24:741-50. 2000We have identified an EB1 gene (CfEB1) and protein in channel catfish neutrophils. The complete cDNA sequence is 1725 bp and the putative protein is composed of 258 amino acids...
- Activity Increase Despite Arthritis (AIDA): design of a Phase II randomised controlled trial evaluating an active management booklet for hip and knee osteoarthritis [ISRCTN24554946]Nefyn H Williams
Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Cardiff University, School of Medicine, North Wales Clinical School, Gwenfro Units 6 7, Wrexham Technology Park, LL13 7YP, UK
BMC Fam Pract 10:62. 2009..A booklet has been developed for patients with hip or knee osteoarthritis. It focuses on changing disadvantageous beliefs and encouraging increased physical activity...
- Effects of intra-vestibular nucleus injection of the group I metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonist AIDA on vestibular compensation in guinea pigsC M Gliddon
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, University of Otago Medical School, Dunedin, New Zealand
Exp Brain Res 134:74-80. 2000..The selective group I mGluR antagonist (RS)-1-aminoindan-1,5,dicarboxylic acid (AIDA) was continuously infused into the ipsilateral VNC for 30-min pre-UVD and 30-min post-UVD by cannula, at a rate of ..
- Isolation and characterization of anaerobic ethylbenzene dehydrogenase, a novel Mo-Fe-S enzymeH A Johnson
Environmental Engineering and Science, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 4020, USA
J Bacteriol 183:4536-42. 2001The first step in anaerobic ethylbenzene mineralization in denitrifying Azoarcus sp. strain EB1 is the oxidation of ethylbenzene to (S)-(-)-1-phenylethanol...
- Structuring and extracting knowledge for the support of hypothesis generation in molecular biologyMarco Roos
Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, 1098 SJ, The Netherlands
BMC Bioinformatics 10:S9. 2009..While some tools provide complete solutions that limit the control over the modeling and extraction processes, we seek a methodology that supports control by the experimenter over these critical processes...
- Differential regulation of mature and precursor microRNA expression by NMDA and metabotropic glutamate receptor activation during LTP in the adult dentate gyrus in vivoKarin Wibrand
Department of Biomedicine and Bergen Mental Health Research Center, University of Bergen, Jonas Lies vei 91, N 5009 Bergen, Norway
Eur J Neurosci 31:636-45. 2010..of the group 1 metabotropic glutamate receptor (mGluR) antagonist, (RS)-1-aminoindan-1,5-dicarboxylic acid (AIDA). AIDA had no effect on LTP induction or maintenance, but blocked activity-dependent depotentiation of LTP...
- Management of acute promyelocytic leukemia relapse in the ATRA eraC Castagnola
Divisione di Ematologia, IRCCS Policlinico S Matteo di Pavia, Italy
Haematologica 83:714-7. 1998..However, management of the few relapses remains undefined. The purpose of the present study was to evaluate the different behavior of APL patients relapsed after induction chemotherapy which had or had not included ATRA...
- A cytokinesis checkpoint requiring the yeast homologue of an APC-binding proteinL Muhua
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Nature 393:487-91. 1998..One mutation lies in the gene encoding the yeast homologue of EB1, a human protein that binds the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) protein, a tumour suppressor...
- Treatment of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia with AIDA Based Regimen. Update of a Tunisian Single Center StudyRamzi Jeddi
Hematology Department, Aziza Othmana University Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia
Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis 3:e2011033. 2011..011) and was significantly associated with high BMI (p=0.003). With a median follow-up of 50 months, 5 year cumulative incidence of relapse, event free and overall survival were 4.7%, 74% and 78%, respectively...
- Activation of group I mGlu receptors contributes to facilitation of NMDA receptor membrane current in spinal dorsal horn neurons after hind paw inflammation in ratsKun Yang
Department of Neural and Pain Sciences, School of Dentistry and Program in Neuroscience, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 670:509-18. 2011..NMDA-induced current was enhanced in the inflamed rats, compared to naïve rats and this effect was attenuated by AIDA (1 mM), a group I mGlu receptor antagonist...
- Kif18B interacts with EB1 and controls astral microtubule length during mitosisJane R Stout
Medical Sciences Program, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
Mol Biol Cell 22:3070-80. 2011..two-hybrid screen identified an interaction of the C-terminal domain of Kif18B with the plus-end MT-binding protein EB1. EB1 knockdown disrupted Kif18B targeting to MT plus ends, indicating that EB1/Kif18B interaction is ..
- Dynamics of Kv1 channel transport in axonsYuanzheng Gu
Department of Neuroscience and Center for Molecular Neurobiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e11931. 2010..Suppressing the Kvbeta2-associated protein, plus-end binding protein EB1 or kinesin II/KIF3A, by siRNA, significantly decreased the velocity of YFP-Kv1.2 moving puncta in both directions...
- S. pombe CLASP needs dynein, not EB1 or CLIP170, to induce microtubule instability and slows polymerization rates at cell tips in a dynein-dependent mannerAgnes Grallert
Cancer Research UK Cell Division Group, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom
Genes Dev 20:2421-36. 2006..was identified in a screen for mutants with spindle formation defects and a screen for molecules that antagonized EB1 function. The conditional peg1.1 mutant enabled us to identify key features of Peg1 function...
- Front-line treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia with AIDA induction followed by risk-adapted consolidation for adults younger than 61 years: results of the AIDA-2000 trial of the GIMEMA GroupFrancesco Lo-Coco
Department of Biopathology, University Tor Vergata of Rome, Via Montpellier 1, Rome, Italy
Blood 116:3171-9. 2010..categories in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) receiving all-trans retinoic and idarubicin (AIDA)-like therapies, the Gruppo Italiano Malattie Ematologiche dell'Adulto (GIMEMA) designed a protocol for newly ..
- Structure and Dynamics of CAP-GLY: Microtubule Assemblies by Solid-State NMRJOHN CHARLES WILLIAMS; Fiscal Year: 2010..and dynamics of CAP-Gly domain of dynactin and of its macromolecular assemblies with the microtubules and with EB1 protein...
- Dynamic Interactions of the CytoskeletonERIKA HOLZBAUR; Fiscal Year: 2007..to anchor dynein to adherens junctions, where the motor can can interact with microtubule-plus end proteins such as EB1, CLIP-115, and BPAG-1 (shortstop), and capture and tether microtubule plus ends...
- THE CYTOSKELETON AND CELL CYCLE OF YEASTJohn Cooper; Fiscal Year: 2005..This checkpoint depends on the protein EBI. Our studies on how EB1 functions in cells suggest hypotheses for how the checkpoint is activated...
- Determining the spindle dynamics regulatory network with an integrated approachAo Ma; Fiscal Year: 2010..along this direction is the recent identification of a network of five regulatory proteins (KLP59C, KLP67A, Mast, EB1 and Msps) that governs kinetochore MT (kMT) plus-end dynamics during metaphase...
- T CELL ACTIVATION AND CRYPT CELL APOPTOSISTerrence Barrett; Fiscal Year: 2003..assessment of the mechanisms involved in these pathways will yield new information applicable to IBVD, GVHD, and AIDA enteropathy as well as cancer pathogenesis where a failure in crypt cell apoptosis is involved in early malignant ..
- FUNCTION OF THE NOVEL PROTEIN EB1JENNIFER TIRNAUER; Fiscal Year: 2003..One of APC's known binding partners is EB1, product of a gene found by the yeast two hybrid interaction trap using APC as bait...
- REGULATION OF NEURONAL SYNAPTIC COMPONENTSMichele Jacob; Fiscal Year: 2009..that APC'S interactions with three essential postsynaptic components: microtubule plus end binding protein-1 (EB1), beta-catenin and postsynaptic density protein-93 (PSD-93) mediate these essential aspects of synapse formation...
- REGULATION OF NEURONAL SYNAPTIC COMPONENTSMichele Jacob; Fiscal Year: 2007..posit that APC'S interactions with three essential postsynaptic components: microtubule plus end binding protein-1 (EB1), beta-catenin and postsynaptic density protein-93 (PSD-93) mediate these essential aspects of synapse formation...
- Light-activated proteolysis as a tool to analyze intracellular protein functionTorsten Wittmann; Fiscal Year: 2010..test our approach by generating protease-sensitive versions of two multi-domain cytoskeleton proteins, talin and EB1, and by constructing a protease-sensitive kinase domain to demonstrate feasibility and versatility...
- Regulation of Microtubules by Rho GTPasesGREGG GUNDERSEN; Fiscal Year: 2009..We identified mDia, EB1, APC, GSK30 and novel PKCs as factors working downstream of Rho and two separate pathways working downstream of ..
- Regulation of Microtubules by Rho GTPasesGREGG GUNDERSEN; Fiscal Year: 2007..We identified mDia, EB1, APC, GSK3beta and novel PKCs as factors working downstream of Rho and two separate pathways working downstream of ..
- ACTIN AND MICROTUBULE-BASED MECHANISMS FOR FUNCTIONS OF NK LYMPHOID CELLSJohn A Cooper; Fiscal Year: 2010..be necessary for the capture of dynamic microtubule plus ends at the lytic synapse, acting in concert with APC and EB1. We will investigate the molecular mechanisms that underlie microtubule capture, using a combination of molecular ..
- Regulation of the kinetochore-microtuble interfaceWalter Gall; Fiscal Year: 2006..Preliminary data from my yeast studies suggest Aurora B regulates another MT-associated protein Dim1 (human EB1). EB1 proteins are known to bind and promote stability of plus-end kMTs...
- FUNCTION OF THE NOVEL PROTEIN EB1JENNIFER TIRNAUER; Fiscal Year: 2002..Several microtubule tip binding proteins have recently been identified. One of these is EB1, the protein on which the K08 proposal referenced above is based...
- Regulation of EBV reactivationPaul M Lieberman; Fiscal Year: 2010..primary initiator of the EBV lytic cycle is the immediate early protein Zta (also referred to as ZEBRA, BZLF1, and EB1)...
- Regulation of EBV reactivationPaul Lieberman; Fiscal Year: 2007..primary initiator of the EBV lytic cycle is the immediate early protein Zta (also referred to as ZEBRA, BZLF1, and EB1)...
- Polarity establishment during neuronal migrationHolden Higginbotham; Fiscal Year: 2007..GTPases Cdc42, Rac1, and RhoA, their effector protein IQGAP1, and +TIP microtubule (MT) tracking proteins EB1, CLIP-170 and APC...
- Interactions between CLIP-170 and tubulinHolly Goodson; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Molecular architecture, function and biogenesis of the ventral disc in Giardia inScott Dawson; Fiscal Year: 2009..The research proposed here directly investigates the attachment mechanism of Giardia, and will offer additional targets for drug discovery. Specifically we investigate the function of the "ventral disc" a suction cup-like structure. ..