Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: AKAP8L
Description: A-kinase anchoring protein 8 like
Alias: HA95, HAP95, NAKAP, NAKAP95, A-kinase anchor protein 8-like, A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 8-like, AKAP8-like protein, helicase A-binding protein 95 kDa, homologous to AKAP95 protein, neighbor of A-kinase anchoring protein 95, neighbor of AKAP95, testis tissue sperm-binding protein Li 90mP
- Seki N, Ueki N, Yano K, Saito T, Masuho Y, Muramatsu M. cDNA cloning of a novel human gene NAKAP95, neighbor of A-kinase anchoring protein 95 (AKAP95) on chromosome 19p13.11-p13.12 region. J Hum Genet. 2000;45:31-7 pubmed..We designated this gene as neighbor of AKAP95 (NAKAP95)...
- Dotu I, Adamson S, Coleman B, Fournier C, Ricart Altimiras E, Eyras E, et al. SARNAclust: Semi-automatic detection of RNA protein binding motifs from immunoprecipitation data. PLoS Comput Biol. 2018;14:e1006078 pubmed publisher..sets, SARNAclust finds known motifs for SLBP and HNRNPC and novel motifs for several other RBPs such as AGGF1, AKAP8L and ILF3...
- Bieluszewska A, Weglewska M, Bieluszewski T, Lesniewicz K, Poreba E. PKA-binding domain of AKAP8 is essential for direct interaction with DPY30 protein. FEBS J. 2018;285:947-964 pubmed publisher..the RII alpha regulatory subunit of PKA both in the interphase and in mitotic cells, and we show evidences that AKAP8L, a homologue of AKAP8, interacts with core subunits of the H3K4 HMT complexes, which suggests its role as a ..
- Huynh M, Tosca L, Petit F, Martinovic J, Proust A, Bouligand J, et al. First prenatal case of proximal 19p13.12 microdeletion syndrome: New insights and new delineation of the syndrome. Eur J Med Genet. 2018;61:322-328 pubmed publisher..previously reported critical intervals, including at least 6 functionally relevant genes: NOTCH3, SYDE1, AKAP8, AKAP8L, WIZ and BRD4. Quantitative PCR showed that the deletion occurred de novo with a median size of 753 kb...
- Nebel R, Kirschen J, Cai J, Woo Y, Cherian K, Abrahams B. Reciprocal Relationship between Head Size, an Autism Endophenotype, and Gene Dosage at 19p13.12 Points to AKAP8 and AKAP8L. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0129270 pubmed publisher..47x10(-11)), respectively. Data support A kinase anchor protein 8 and 8-like (AKAP8 and AKAP8L) as candidate genes involved in regulation of head growth, an interesting finding given previous work implicating ..
- Martins S, Marstad A, Collas P. In vitro modulation of the interaction between HA95 and LAP2beta by cAMP signaling. Biochemistry. 2003;42:10456-61 pubmed..We recently reported an interaction between the chromatin- and nuclear matrix-associated protein HA95 and the inner nuclear membrane integral protein LAP2beta, implicated in initiation of DNA replication (Martins et ..
- Xing L, Zhao X, Guo F, Kleiman L. The role of A-kinase anchoring protein 95-like protein in annealing of tRNALys3 to HIV-1 RNA. Retrovirology. 2014;11:58 pubmed publisher..A-kinase anchoring protein 95-like protein (HAP95) is a binding partner of RHA. The role of HAP95 in the annealing of tRNALys3 was examined in this study...
- Khadka S, Vangeloff A, Zhang C, Siddavatam P, Heaton N, Wang L, et al. A physical interaction network of dengue virus and human proteins. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2011;10:M111.012187 pubmed publisher..This study provides a valuable starting point for additional investigations into the roles of human proteins in DENV infection. ..
- Ueki N, Oda T, Kondo M, Yano K, Noguchi T, Muramatsu M. Selection system for genes encoding nuclear-targeted proteins. Nat Biotechnol. 1998;16:1338-42 pubmed..We propose that NTT is an efficient method for isolating cDNAs that encode nuclear targeted proteins that can be applied to the retrieval of novel nuclear proteins and to annotate gene function. ..
- Li Y, Kao G, Garcia B, Shabanowitz J, Hunt D, Qin J, et al. A novel histone deacetylase pathway regulates mitosis by modulating Aurora B kinase activity. Genes Dev. 2006;20:2566-79 pubmed..HDAC3 forms a complex with A-Kinase-Anchoring Proteins AKAP95 and HA95, which are targeted to mitotic chromosomes...
- Schaeffer V, Akutsu M, Olma M, Gomes L, Kawasaki M, Dikic I. Binding of OTULIN to the PUB domain of HOIP controls NF-?B signaling. Mol Cell. 2014;54:349-61 pubmed publisher..Functionally, HOIP binding to OTULIN is required for the recruitment of OTULIN to the TNF receptor complex and to counteract HOIP-dependent activation of the NF-?B pathway. ..