Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ACAD11
Description: acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family, member 11
Alias: ACAD-11, 62113 protein, acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family member 11, acyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase family, member 11
- Characterization of size-fractionated cDNA libraries generated by the in vitro recombination-assisted methodOsamu Ohara
Department of Human Gene Research, Kazusa DNA Research Institute, Kisarazu, Chiba, Japan
DNA Res 9:47-57. 2002..Taking all these results together, we here conclude that this new method for the construction of size-fractionated cDNA libraries makes it possible to analyze cDNAs efficiently and comprehensively...
- Proteomic comparison of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis grown in vitro and isolated from clinical cases of ovine paratuberculosisValerie Hughes
Moredun Research Institute, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik EH26 0PZ, UK
Microbiology 153:196-205. 2007..Most of the proteins identified do not have obviously related functions; however, ArgG and RocA function in the same pathway, and may have a concerted action for energy production in vivo...
- IBR3, a novel peroxisomal acyl-CoA dehydrogenase-like protein required for indole-3-butyric acid responseBethany K Zolman
Department of Biology, University of Missouri St Louis, One University Boulevard, R223 Research Building, St Louis, MO 63121, USA
Plant Mol Biol 64:59-72. 2007..Based on the singular defect of this mutant in responding to IBA, we propose that IBR3 may act directly in the oxidation of IBA to IAA...
- Biochemical and genetic investigation of initial reactions in aerobic degradation of the bile acid cholate in Pseudomonas sp. strain Chol1Antoinette Birkenmaier
Universitat Konstanz, Fachbereich Biologie, Mikrobielle Oekologie, Fach M654, D 78457, Konstanz, Germany
J Bacteriol 189:7165-73. 2007..In addition, the first bacterial gene encoding an enzyme for a specific reaction step in side chain degradation of steroid compounds was identified, and it showed a high degree of similarity to genes in other steroid-degrading bacteria...
- Acyl-CoA dehydrogenases: Dynamic history of protein family evolutionZuzana Swigonova
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Mol Evol 69:176-93. 2009..were unique to the eukaryotic domain: one resulted in the VLCAD and ACAD9 paralogs and another in the ACAD10 and ACAD11 paralogs...
- Identification and characterization of new long chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenasesMiao He
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Mol Genet Metab 102:418-29. 2011..Here we characterize two new ACADs, ACAD10 and ACAD11, both with significant expression in human brain...