Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: VhaSFD
Description: Vacuolar H[+]-ATPase SFD subunit
Alias: 144191_at, ATP6V1H, CG17332, Dmel\CG17332, V-ATPase, vhaSFD, vacuolar H[+]-ATPase SFD subunit, CG17332-PA, CG17332-PB, CG17332-PD, CG17332-PE, V-ATPase H-subunit, V-ATPase subunit H, V1 H subunit, VhaSFD-PA, VhaSFD-PB, VhaSFD-PD, VhaSFD-PE, vacuolar H+-ATPase SFD subunit
Species: fruit fly
- Petzoldt A, Gleixner E, Fumagalli A, Vaccari T, Simons M. Elevated expression of the V-ATPase C subunit triggers JNK-dependent cell invasion and overgrowth in a Drosophila epithelium. Dis Model Mech. 2013;6:689-700 pubmed publisher..In summary, our in vivo-findings demonstrate that increased levels of V-ATPase C subunit induce a Eiger/JNK-dependent cell transformation within an epithelial organ that recapitulates early carcinoma stages. ..
- Tognon E, Kobia F, Busi I, Fumagalli A, De Masi F, Vaccari T. Control of lysosomal biogenesis and Notch-dependent tissue patterning by components of the TFEB-V-ATPase axis in Drosophila melanogaster. Autophagy. 2016;12:499-514 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that lysosomal-associated functions regulated by the TFEB-V-ATPase axis might play a conserved role in shaping cell fate. ..
- Chung W, Agius P, Westholm J, Chen M, Okamura K, Robine N, et al. Computational and experimental identification of mirtrons in Drosophila melanogaster and Caenorhabditis elegans. Genome Res. 2011;21:286-300 pubmed publisher..elegans harboring eight distinct mirtrons. Altogether, we demonstrate that discovery of functional mirtrons, unlike canonical miRNAs, is amenable to computational methods independent of evolutionary constraint. ..
- Cobbe N, Savvidou E, Heck M. Diverse mitotic and interphase functions of condensins in Drosophila. Genetics. 2006;172:991-1008 pubmed..This suggests either that the role of condensin proteins in interphase differs from their expected role in mitosis or that the way we envision condensin's activity needs to be modified to accommodate alternative possibilities. ..
- Gailite I, Egger Adam D, Wodarz A. The phosphoinositide-associated protein Rush hour regulates endosomal trafficking in Drosophila. Mol Biol Cell. 2012;23:433-47 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that Rush controls trafficking from early to late endosomes and from late endosomes to lysosomes by modulating the activity of Rab proteins. ..
- Kristensen T, Sørensen P, Pedersen K, Kruhøffer M, Loeschcke V. Inbreeding by environmental interactions affect gene expression in Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics. 2006;173:1329-36 pubmed
- Xia Q, Wang H, Hao Z, Fu C, Hu Q, Gao F, et al. TDP-43 loss of function increases TFEB activity and blocks autophagosome-lysosome fusion. EMBO J. 2016;35:121-42 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that impaired mTORC1 signaling and influenced ALP may contribute to TDP-43-mediated neurodegeneration. ..