Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Vha68-1
Description: Vacuolar H[+] ATPase 68kD subunit 1
Alias: A subunit, ATP6V1A, CG12403, Dmel\CG12403, Vha, Vha-68-1, Vha68, VhaA, vha67-1, vha68-1, vacuolar H[+] ATPase 68kD subunit 1, CG12403-PA, CG12403-PB, Vha68-1-PA, Vha68-1-PB, vacuolar ATPase subunit A, vacuolar H[+] ATPase subunit 68-1, vacuolar H[+]-ATPase 68, vacuolar H[+]-ATPase 68kD A subunit, vacuolar H[+]-ATPase A subunit
Species: fruit fly
- Zhang H, Stallock J, Ng J, Reinhard C, Neufeld T. Regulation of cellular growth by the Drosophila target of rapamycin dTOR. Genes Dev. 2000;14:2712-24 pubmed..Our results suggest that dTOR regulates growth during animal development by coupling growth factor signaling to nutrient availability. ..
- Andolfatto P, Depaulis F, Navarro A. Inversion polymorphisms and nucleotide variability in Drosophila. Genet Res. 2001;77:1-8 pubmed
- Eulalio A, Rehwinkel J, Stricker M, Huntzinger E, Yang S, Doerks T, et al. Target-specific requirements for enhancers of decapping in miRNA-mediated gene silencing. Genes Dev. 2007;21:2558-70 pubmed..These findings suggest that miRNAs mediate post-transcriptional gene silencing by more than one mechanism. ..
- Wang J, Binks T, Warr C, Burke R. Vacuolar-type H(+)-ATPase subunits and the neurogenic protein big brain are required for optimal copper and zinc uptake. Metallomics. 2014;6:2100-8 pubmed publisher..We have identified a subunit of the vacuolar-type H(+)-ATPase (V-ATPase) complex, vhaPPA1-2, and the Drosophila aquaporin homolog big brain (..
- Depaulis F, Brazier L, Mousset S, Turbe A, Veuille M. Selective sweep near the In(2L)t inversion breakpoint in an African population of Drosophila melanogaster. Genet Res. 2000;76:149-58 pubmed..The present sequence polymorphism survey involves a 1 kb fragment of the Vha68-1 locus located closer to the proximal breakpoint of the inversion...
- Mousset S, Brazier L, Cariou M, Chartois F, Depaulis F, Veuille M. Evidence of a high rate of selective sweeps in African Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics. 2003;163:599-609 pubmed..Four loci [Acp26Aa, Fbp2, Vha68-1, and Su(H)] were previously found to deviate from a neutral mutation-drift equilibrium as a consequence of one ..
- Pathak R, Srinivasan A, Mishra R. Genome-wide mapping of matrix attachment regions in Drosophila melanogaster. BMC Genomics. 2014;15:1022 pubmed publisher..We also identified sequence motifs and repeats that constitute MARs. Our data reveal the contact points of genome to the nuclear architecture and provide a link between nuclear functions and genomic packaging. ..