Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Usp47
Description: Ubiquitin specific protease 47
Alias: BcDNA:LD12764, CG5486, D-UBP-64E, D-Ubp-64E, Dmel\CG5486, E(var)1, E(var)3-64E, E-var(3)64E, Q24574, UBP, UBP64E, Ubp64, Ubp64E, Upd64E, dUSP47, dUbp64, ubp64, ubp64E, usp47, ubiquitin specific protease 47, CG5486-PA, CG5486-PB, CG5486-PD, Ubiquitin-specific protease 64E, Usp47-PA, Usp47-PB, Usp47-PD
Species: fruit fly
- Pirrotta V. PcG complexes and chromatin silencing. Curr Opin Genet Dev. 1997;7:249-58 pubmed..How such a complex interferes with transcriptional activity is not entirely clear but current evidence suggests that they compete with the chromatin structure required for the binding of activators. ..
- Simões Correia J, Silva D, Melo S, Figueiredo J, Caldeira J, Pinto M, et al. DNAJB4 molecular chaperone distinguishes WT from mutant E-cadherin, determining their fate in vitro and in vivo. Hum Mol Genet. 2014;23:2094-105 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the expression of DNAJB4 and Ecad is concomitantly decreased in human gastric carcinomas. Altogether, we demonstrate that DNAJB4 is a sensor of Ecad structural features that might contribute to gastric cancer progression. ..
- Shi J, Liu Y, Xu X, Zhang W, Yu T, Jia J, et al. Deubiquitinase USP47/UBP64E Regulates Î²-Catenin Ubiquitination and Degradation and Plays a Positive Role in Wnt Signaling. Mol Cell Biol. 2015;35:3301-11 pubmed publisher..Finally, in vivo studies in the Drosophila wing suggest that UBP64E, the USP47 counterpart in Drosophila, is required for Armadillo stabilization and plays a positive role in ..
- Dorn R, Szidonya J, Korge G, Sehnert M, Taubert H, Archoukieh E, et al. P transposon-induced dominant enhancer mutations of position-effect variegation in Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics. 1993;133:279-90 pubmed..First studies on the developmentally regulated gene expression of PEV enhancer genes were performed by beta-galactosidase staining in P[lArB] induced mutations. ..
- Henchoz S, De Rubertis F, Pauli D, Spierer P. The dose of a putative ubiquitin-specific protease affects position-effect variegation in Drosophila melanogaster. Mol Cell Biol. 1996;16:5717-25 pubmed..Sequencing of the cDNA reveals a large open reading frame encoding a putative ubiquitin-specific protease (Ubp). Ubiquitin marks various proteins, frequently for proteasome-dependent degradation...
- Ashton Beaucage D, Lemieux C, Udell C, Sahmi M, Rochette S, Therrien M. The Deubiquitinase USP47 Stabilizes MAPK by Counteracting the Function of the N-end Rule ligase POE/UBR4 in Drosophila. PLoS Biol. 2016;14:e1002539 pubmed publisher..Here, we describe the function of one of these, the deubiquitinase (DUB) USP47. We found that USP47 acts post-translationally to counteract a proteasome-mediated event that reduces MAPK half-..
- Vidal O, Stec W, Bausek N, Smythe E, Zeidler M. Negative regulation of Drosophila JAK-STAT signalling by endocytic trafficking. J Cell Sci. 2010;123:3457-66 pubmed publisher..As such, disruption in endocytic trafficking represents a potent negative regulator of the disease relevant JAK-STAT signalling cascade. ..