Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Sin1
Description: SAPK-interacting protein 1
Alias: CG10105, Dmel\CG10105, dSin1, sin1, SAPK-interacting protein 1, CG10105-PA, Sin1-PA, Stress-activated protein kinase [SAPK]-interacting protein, stress-activated map kinase-interacting protein 1
Species: fruit fly
- Jevtov I, Zacharogianni M, van Oorschot M, van Zadelhoff G, Aguilera Gomez A, Vuillez I, et al. TORC2 mediates the heat stress response in Drosophila by promoting the formation of stress granules. J Cell Sci. 2015;128:2497-508 pubmed publisher..We propose that TORC2 mediates heat resistance in Drosophila by promoting the cell autonomous formation of stress granules. ..
- Allen V, O Connor R, Ulgherait M, Zhou C, Stone E, Hill V, et al. period-Regulated Feeding Behavior and TOR Signaling Modulate Survival of Infection. Curr Biol. 2016;26:184-194 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrate that TOR signaling mediates both resistance and tolerance of infection and identify TORC2 as a novel potential therapeutic target for increasing survival of infection. ..
- Meltzer S, Yadav S, Lee J, Soba P, Younger S, Jin P, et al. Epidermis-Derived Semaphorin Promotes Dendrite Self-Avoidance by Regulating Dendrite-Substrate Adhesion in Drosophila Sensory Neurons. Neuron. 2016;89:741-55 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a novel role for semaphorins in dendrite patterning and illustrate how epidermal-derived cues regulate neural circuit assembly. ..
- Dimitroff B, Howe K, Watson A, Campion B, Lee H, Zhao N, et al. Diet and energy-sensing inputs affect TorC1-mediated axon misrouting but not TorC2-directed synapse growth in a Drosophila model of tuberous sclerosis. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30722 pubmed publisher..S6k), synapse overgrowth was only suppressed by reducing the function of Tor complex 2 (TorC2) components (Rictor, Sin1)...
- Nagai T, Mizuno K. Multifaceted roles of Furry proteins in invertebrates and vertebrates. J Biochem. 2014;155:137-46 pubmed publisher..Here, we review current knowledge about the diverse cellular functions and regulation of Fry proteins in invertebrates and vertebrates. ..
- Lee J, Peng Y, Lin W, Parrish J. Coordinate control of terminal dendrite patterning and dynamics by the membrane protein Raw. Development. 2015;142:162-73 pubmed publisher..Thus, Raw defines a potential point of convergence in distinct pathways shaping terminal dendrite patterning. ..