Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Hop
Description: Hsp70/Hsp90 organizing protein
Alias: CG2720, Dmel\CG2720, EP(2)0418, HOP, Sti1, dHop, dSTI1, dhop, dmSTI1, hop, l(2)k00616, Hsp70/Hsp90 organizing protein, CG2720-PA, Hop-PA, Hsp70(Hsp90) organizing protein, Hsp70-Hsp90 organizing protein, Hsp70/Hsp90 organizing protein homolog, stress inducible protein 1
Species: fruit fly
- Gomes A, Nolasco S, Soares H. Non-coding RNAs: multi-tasking molecules in the cell. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:16010-39 pubmed publisher..We also highlighted the implications of biogenesis and gene expression deregulation of sncRNAs and lncRNAs in human diseases like cancer. ..
- Weinkove D, Neufeld T, Twardzik T, Waterfield M, Leevers S. Regulation of imaginal disc cell size, cell number and organ size by Drosophila class I(A) phosphoinositide 3-kinase and its adaptor. Curr Biol. 1999;9:1019-29 pubmed..Our results indicate that Dp110 and p60 signalling can affect growth in multiple ways, which has important implications for the function of signalling through class I(A) PI 3-kinases. ..
- Belozerov V, Ratkovic S, McNeill H, Hilliker A, McDermott J. In vivo interaction proteomics reveal a novel p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase/Rack1 pathway regulating proteostasis in Drosophila muscle. Mol Cell Biol. 2014;34:474-84 pubmed publisher..Biochemical analyses of Rack1 in aging and stressed muscle suggest a model whereby p38 MAPK signaling causes a redistribution of Rack1 between a ribosome-bound pool and a putative translational repressor complex. ..
- Bozoky Z, Alexa A, Dancsok J, Gogl G, Klement E, Medzihradszky K, et al. Identifying calpain substrates in intact S2 cells of Drosophila. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2009;481:219-25 pubmed publisher..In a typical run, 11 candidate substrates were recognized; out of these, four were randomly selected: all four were verified to be calpain substrates, by digestion of the recombinant protein with recombinant calpain. ..
- Kankare M, Salminen T, Laiho A, Vesala L, Hoikkala A. Changes in gene expression linked with adult reproductive diapause in a northern malt fly species: a candidate gene microarray study. BMC Ecol. 2010;10:3 pubmed publisher..montana is worth of studying in more details. Also, further studies using the candidate gene microarray with more specific experimental designs and target tissues may reveal additional genes with more restricted expression patterns. ..
- Iwasaki S, Sasaki H, Sakaguchi Y, Suzuki T, Tadakuma H, Tomari Y. Defining fundamental steps in the assembly of the Drosophila RNAi enzyme complex. Nature. 2015;521:533-6 pubmed publisher..Here we reconstitute RISC assembly using only Ago2, Dicer-2, R2D2, Hsc70, Hsp90, Hop, Droj2 (an Hsp40 homologue) and p23...