Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Det
Alias: CG12265, Dmel\CG12265, det, scpo, svn, deterin, CG12265-PA, Det-PA, dSurvivin, scapolo, survivin
Species: fruit fly
- Das A, Shah S, Fan B, Paik D, DiSanto D, Hinman A, et al. Spindle Assembly and Chromosome Segregation Requires Central Spindle Proteins in Drosophila Oocytes. Genetics. 2016;202:61-75 pubmed publisher..In combination our results support a model where the meiotic central spindle and associated proteins are essential for acentrosomal chromosome segregation. ..
- Meier P, Finch A, Evan G. Apoptosis in development. Nature. 2000;407:796-801 pubmed..Dysfunctions in the regulation or execution of cell suicide are implicated in a wide range of developmental abnormalities and diseases. ..
- Xu D, Woodfield S, Lee T, Fan Y, Antonio C, Bergmann A. Genetic control of programmed cell death (apoptosis) in Drosophila. Fly (Austin). 2009;3:78-90 pubmed..Here, we review the key players of the cell death pathway in Drosophila and discuss their roles in apoptotic and non-apoptotic processes. ..
- Mathieu J, Cauvin C, Moch C, Radford S, Sampaio P, Perdigoto C, et al. Aurora B and cyclin B have opposite effects on the timing of cytokinesis abscission in Drosophila germ cells and in vertebrate somatic cells. Dev Cell. 2013;26:250-65 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that Aurora B and Survivin regulate the number of germ cells in each Drosophila egg chamber by inhibiting abscission during differentiation...
- Carmena M, Pinson X, Platani M, Salloum Z, Xu Z, Clark A, et al. The chromosomal passenger complex activates Polo kinase at centromeres. PLoS Biol. 2012;10:e1001250 pubmed publisher..a key scaffolding subunit of the chromosomal passenger complex (CPC), which consists of Aurora B kinase, INCENP, Survivin, and Borealin/Dasra B, also interacts with Polo kinase in Drosophila cells...
- Muñoz Soriano V, Nieto Arellano R, Paricio N. Septin 4, the drosophila ortholog of human CDCrel-1, accumulates in parkin mutant brains and is functionally related to the Nedd4 E3 ubiquitin ligase. J Mol Neurosci. 2012;48:136-43 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we demonstrate that Nedd4, another E3 ubiquitin ligase that may have a role in PD, is functionally related to Sep4 and could be involved in regulating Sep4 subcellular localization/trafficking. ..