Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Cyp4d1
Description: Cytochrome P450-4d1
Alias: 4d1, CG3656, CYP4D1, CYP6D1, Cyp4D1, Cyt-P450-4D1, Dmel\CG3656, EG:87B1.1, P-450, P450, cyp4d1, cytochrome P450-4d1, CG3656-PA, CG3656-PB, Cyp4d1-PA, Cyp4d1-PB, P450 CYPD1, cytochrome P450, cytochrome P450 4D1
Species: fruit fly
- Verni F, Gandhi R, Goldberg M, Gatti M. Genetic and molecular analysis of wings apart-like (wapl), a gene controlling heterochromatin organization in Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics. 2000;154:1693-710 pubmed
- Maïbèche Coisne M, Monti Dedieu L, Aragon S, Dauphin Villemant C. A new cytochrome P450 from Drosophila melanogaster, CYP4G15, expressed in the nervous system. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2000;273:1132-7 pubmedA novel cytochrome P450 was isolated from Drosophila melanogaster by PCR strategy with primers deduced from the crayfish Orconectes limosus CYP4C15 sequence, which is supposed to be involved in ecdysteroid biosynthesis...
- Gandhi R, Varak E, Goldberg M. Molecular analysis of a cytochrome P450 gene of family 4 on the Drosophila X chromosome. DNA Cell Biol. 1992;11:397-404 pubmedA member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily has been identified within region 2D of the Drosophila X chromosome...
- Li H, Sun L, Mittapalli O, Muir W, Xie J, Wu J, et al. Bowman-Birk inhibitor affects pathways associated with energy metabolism in Drosophila melanogaster. Insect Mol Biol. 2010;19:303-13 pubmed publisher..melanogaster. In addition, ultrastructure studies indicate that microvilli are significantly shortened in BBI-fed larvae. These data provide further insights into the complex cellular response of insects to dietary protease inhibitors. ..
- Feng S, Huang J, Wang J. Loss of the Polycomb group gene polyhomeotic induces non-autonomous cell overproliferation. EMBO Rep. 2011;12:157-63 pubmed publisher..We propose that PcG misregulation promotes tumorigenesis through several cellular mechanisms. ..