Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tnpAIS26cp1
Species: Escherichia coli
- Doroshenko V, Livshits V. Structure and mode of transposition of Tn2555 carrying sucrose utilization genes. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2004;233:353-9 pubmed..3 translocation from pBR325 to RP4 occurs via a cointegrate formation, mediated by one of the three IS26 copies, followed by its resolution due to RecA-dependent recombination between two direct IS26 copies flanking the donor replicon. ..
- Gangoue Pieboji J, Miriagou V, Vourli S, Tzelepi E, Ngassam P, Tzouvelekis L. Emergence of CTX-M-15-producing enterobacteria in Cameroon and characterization of a blaCTX-M-15-carrying element. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2005;49:441-3 pubmed publisher..A truncated form of this element in the second plasmid was identified...
- Sabat M, Tarrag R, Navarro F, Mir E, Verg s C, Barb J, et al. Cloning and sequence of the gene encoding a novel cefotaxime-hydrolyzing beta-lactamase (CTX-M-9) from Escherichia coli in Spain. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2000;44:1970-3 pubmed..Outside of this region there are only six amino acids substitutions between both proteins...
- Sabat M, Navarro F, Mir E, Campoy S, Mirelis B, Barb J, et al. Novel complex sul1-type integron in Escherichia coli carrying bla(CTX-M-9). Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2002;46:2656-61 pubmed..Furthermore, a new insertion sequence, IS3000, has been found in In60. PCR analysis indicates that integron In60 is present in 33 of 34 nonclonal enterobacterial isolates carrying the putative beta-lactamase CTX-M-9...
- Doroshenko V, Danilevich V, Karataev G, Livshits V. [Structural and functional organization of the transposon Tn2555 carrying saccharose utilization genes]. Mol Biol (Mosk). 1988;22:645-58 pubmed..It was found that the Tn2555 family elements are flanked by directly repeated IS286. One of them (Tn2555.3) contains an additional copy of IS286 in its internal region. ..