Gene Symbol: VIM
- A possible role of vimentin on the cell surface for the activation of latent transforming growth factor-betaYasutake Nishida
Innovative Drug Research Laboratories, Research Division, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd, Tokyo 194 8533, Japan
FEBS Lett 583:308-12. 2009..These results indicate that binding of the LAP fragment to vimentin on the cell surface is indispensable for LTGF-beta activation by the LAP fragment...
- Nucleotide sequence of the bovine vimentin-encoding cDNAJ F Hess
Department of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of California 95616
Gene 140:257-9. 1994Using reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), we have amplified vimentin (Vim)-encoding sequences from both total and polyadenylated bovine lens RNA...
- Identification of differentially expressed genes in individual bovine preimplantation embryos produced by nuclear transfer: improper reprogramming of genes required for developmentMartha Pfister-Genskow
Infigen, Inc, DeForest, Wisconsin 53532, USA
Biol Reprod 72:546-55. 2005....
- Disassembly of the vimentin cytoskeleton disrupts articular cartilage chondrocyte homeostasisEmma J Blain
Connective Tissue Biology Laboratories, Biomedical Sciences Building, School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Museum Avenue, Cardiff, CF10 3US, Wales, UK
Matrix Biol 25:398-408. 2006....
- Dynamic expression of vimentin in bovine blastocysts in extended in vitro cultureS Ikeda
Division of Applied Biosciences, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
Reprod Domest Anim 45:295-301. 2010....