Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL10
Description: interleukin 10
Alias: interleukin-10, CSIF, IL-10, cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- Shirasuna K, Matsumoto H, Kobayashi E, Nitta A, Haneda S, Matsui M, et al. Upregulation of interferon-stimulated genes and interleukin-10 in peripheral blood immune cells during early pregnancy in dairy cows. J Reprod Dev. 2012;58:84-90 pubmed..The results suggest that ISGs and IL-10 could be responsive to IFNT before the MRP in peripheral blood immune cells and may be useful target genes for reliable indices of pregnancy before the MRP. ..
- ZuÅ›ka Prot M, MaÅ›lanka T, Jasiecka A, Jaroszewski J. Prostaglandin E2 inhibits IL-10 production by bovine CD4+ T cells. Pol J Vet Sci. 2014;17:511-3 pubmed
- Hash S, Brown W, Rice Ficht A. Characterization of a cDNA encoding bovine interleukin 10: kinetics of expression in bovine lymphocytes. Gene. 1994;139:257-61 pubmedA cDNA encoding bovine interleukin 10 (IL10) was cloned and sequenced using total cellular RNA derived from concanavalin A (ConA)-stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)...
- Fluckiger A, Garrone P, Durand I, Galizzi J, Banchereau J. Interleukin 10 (IL-10) upregulates functional high affinity IL-2 receptors on normal and leukemic B lymphocytes. J Exp Med. 1993;178:1473-81 pubmedb>Interleukin 10 (IL-10) has recently been shown to induce normal human B lymphocytes to proliferate and differentiate into immunoglobulin (Ig)-secreting cells...
- Raychaudhuri B, Fisher C, Farver C, Malur A, Drazba J, Kavuru M, et al. Interleukin 10 (IL-10)-mediated inhibition of inflammatory cytokine production by human alveolar macrophages. Cytokine. 2000;12:1348-55 pubmed..These observations provide the first evidence that IL-10 antagonizes cytokine transcription in human alveolar macrophages by impeding the nuclear translocation of NF-kappa B by delaying the degradation of I kappa B. ..