Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: FLT1
Description: fms related tyrosine kinase 1
Alias: VEGFR1, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1, VEGF-receptor, flt-receptor, soluble VEGF receptor 1, vascular endothelial growth factor 1, vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor
- Tasaki Y, Nishimura R, Shibaya M, Lee H, Acosta T, Okuda K. Expression of VEGF and its receptors in the bovine endometrium throughout the estrous cycle: effects of VEGF on prostaglandin production in endometrial cells. J Reprod Dev. 2010;56:223-9 pubmed..in regulating bovine endometrial function locally, in experiment 1, we determined the expression of VEGF, VEGF receptor (VEGFR) 1 and VEGFR2 throughout the estrous cycle in endometrial tissues...
- Macias V, Pinzon C, Fierro F, Vergara M, Martinez D, Rosado A, et al. Identification of soluble forms of vascular endothelial growth factor receptors, sVEGFR-1 and sVEGFR-2, in bovine dominant follicles. Reprod Domest Anim. 2012;47:e39-42 pubmed publisher..The changes of sVEGFR-1 and sVEGFR-2 with the age of the bovine dominant follicle indicate a physiological role in its growth and atresia. ..
- Shih S, Ju M, Liu N, Mo J, Ney J, Smith L. Transforming growth factor beta1 induction of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1: mechanism of pericyte-induced vascular survival in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003;100:15859-64 pubmed..TGF-beta1 potently induces VEGF receptor 1 (VEGFR-1) expression in endothelial cells and thereby prevents oxygen-induced vessel loss in vivo...
- Ortega Serrano P, Guzman A, Hernández Coronado C, Castillo Juarez H, Rosales Torres A. Reduction in the mRNA expression of sVEGFR1 and sVEGFR2 is associated with the selection of dominant follicle in cows. Reprod Domest Anim. 2016;51:985-991 pubmed publisher..The biological effects of VEGF are regulated by two membrane receptors, VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, and two soluble receptors, sVEGFR1 and sVEGFR2, which play an antagonistic role...
- Ishida T, Noda K, Jomane F, Tokunaga T. Polymorphisms of RDH16 and VEGFR1 influence M. trapezius steatosis in Japanese Black carcass. Anim Sci J. 2017;88:1037-1041 pubmed publisher..in retinol dehydrogenase 16 (RDH16), myoferlin (MYOF) and vascular endothelial growth factor receptors 1 and 2 (VEGFR1, VEGFR2) on carcass-graded Musculus trapezius steatosis...