Gene Symbol: CCL2
Description: chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2
Alias: MCP-1, MCP-1A, MCP1, MCP1A, SCYA2, C-C motif chemokine 2, acidic seminal fluid protein, monocyte chemoattractant protein 1, monocyte chemotactic protein 1, monocyte chemotactic protein 1A, small-inducible cytokine A2
- Allelic gene expression imbalance of bovine IGF2, LEP and CCL2 genes in liver, kidney and pituitaryR Olbromski
Department of Molecular Biology, Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding, Polish Academy of Sciences IGAB PAS, Jastrzebiec, 05 552, Magdalenka, Poland
Mol Biol Rep 40:1189-200. 2013..Out of the studied group of genes 3 of them-LEP (leptin), IGF2 (insulin-like growth factor 2), CCL2 (chemokine C-C motif ligand 2) showed allelic expression imbalance.
- Characterization by cDNA cloning of the mRNA of a new growth factor from bovine seminal plasma: acidic seminal fluid proteinF Wempe
Max Planck Institut fur biophysikalische Chemie, Abteilung Molekulare Biologie, Gottingen, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 183:232-7. 1992..aSFP is specified by a single copy gene. Attempts to detect homologies to known protein sequences were not successful...
- Gene expression and cDNA cloning identified a major basic protein constituent of bovine seminal plasma as bovine monocyte-chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1)F Wempe
Max Planck Institut fur biophysikalische Chemie, Abt Molekulare Biologie, Gottingen, Germany
DNA Cell Biol 10:671-9. 1991..9-kb P6 mRNA. Stimulation of P6 mRNA expression by phytohemagglutinin in bovine peripheral mononuclear leukocytes suggests that P6 is identical to bovine MCP-1...
- Characterization of the bovine monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 geneF Wempe
Dept Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Gottingen, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 202:1272-9. 1994..A positive clone lambda MCP1 was subjected to restriction analysis and a pH42-positive EcoRI-fragment of 3.8 kb was subcloned and sequenced...
- Cooperative expression of monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 within the bovine corpus luteum: evidence of immune cell-endothelial cell interactions in a coculture systemAmy R Liptak
Department of Animal and Nutritional Sciences, University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire 03824, USA
Biol Reprod 72:1169-76. 2005..EC) of the bovine corpus luteum (CL) are a known source of proinflammatory mediators, including monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (CCL2) and endothelin 1 (EDN1)...