Gene Symbol: PAX7
Description: paired box 7
Alias: PAX-7, paired box protein Pax-7, paired box gene 7
- Day K, PATERSON B, Yablonka Reuveni Z. A distinct profile of myogenic regulatory factor detection within Pax7+ cells at S phase supports a unique role of Myf5 during posthatch chicken myogenesis. Dev Dyn. 2009;238:1001-9 pubmed publisher..Temporal expression of muscle regulatory factors (MRFs) and the paired box transcription factor Pax7 defines characteristic phases of proliferation (Pax7(+)/MyoD(+)/myogenin(-)) and differentiation (Pax7(-)/MyoD(+)/..
- Vadasz S, Marquez J, Tulloch M, Shylo N, GARCIA CASTRO M. Pax7 is regulated by cMyb during early neural crest development through a novel enhancer. Development. 2013;140:3691-702 pubmed publisher..In chick embryos, Pax7 is an early marker, and necessary component of NC development...
- Yin H, Li D, Zhang L, Yang M, Zhao X, Wang Y, et al. Housing system influences abundance of Pax3 and Pax7 in postnatal chicken skeletal muscles. Poult Sci. 2014;93:1337-43 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of housing system on abundance of Pax3 and Pax7 in postnatal chicken skeletal muscles...
- Thomas M, Beazley L, Ziman M. A multiphasic role for Pax7 in tectal development. Exp Brain Res. 2006;169:266-71 pubmed..Evidence presented here suggests a role for Pax7 in all stages of development of tectal architecture, from regionalisation to specification of neurons and tectal ..
- Lin J, Wang C, Yang C, Fu S, Redies C. Pax3 and Pax7 interact reciprocally and regulate the expression of cadherin-7 through inducing neuron differentiation in the developing chicken spinal cord. J Comp Neurol. 2016;524:940-62 pubmed publisherPax3 and Pax7 are closely related transcription factors that are widely expressed in the developing nervous system and somites. In the CNS, both genes are expressed in the dorsal part of the neural tube during development...