Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: interferon gamma
Description: interferon gamma
Alias: interferon gamma, IFN-gamma, Interferon-gamma level, interferon-gama
Products: interferon gamma
- Rauw F, Lambrecht B, van den Berg T. Pivotal role of ChIFNgamma in the pathogenesis and immunosuppression of infectious bursal disease. Avian Pathol. 2007;36:367-74 pubmed..In conclusion, a ChIFNgamma dysregulation occurs in chickens infected with IBDV and the overproduction of ChIFNgamma by T lymphocytes plays a key role in the pathogenesis and immunosuppression induced by this virus. ..
- Karpala A, Morris K, Broadway M, McWaters P, O Neil T, Goossens K, et al. Molecular cloning, expression, and characterization of chicken IFN -lambda. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2008;28:341-50 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that in the chicken, as in human, the antiviral activity demonstrated by ChIFN-lambda supports its inclusion in therapeutic strategies directed against viral infections. ..
- Ariaans M, van de Haar P, Hensen E, Vervelde L. Infectious Bronchitis Virus induces acute interferon-gamma production through polyclonal stimulation of chicken leukocytes. Virology. 2009;385:68-73 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IBV acts as a polyclonal stimulus, inducing a rapid production of IFN-gamma even without previous exposure to the virus. ..
- Wang Y, Deng J, Xu S, Peng X, Zuo Z, Cui H, et al. Effects of zearalenone on IL-2, IL-6, and IFN-? mRNA levels in the splenic lymphocytes of chickens. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:567327 pubmed publisher..05). These data suggest that ZEN has potent effects on the expression of chicken splenic lymphocytes cytokines at the mRNA level. ..
- Shi F, Erf G. IFN-?, IL-21, and IL-10 co-expression in evolving autoimmune vitiligo lesions of Smyth line chickens. J Invest Dermatol. 2012;132:642-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, SLV appears to be a Th1-polarized autoimmune disease, whereby IFN-? expression is strongly associated with parallel increases in IL-10 and IL-21, particularly during early and active stages of SLV...
- Kim S, Cox C, Jenkins M, Fetterer R, Miska K, Dalloul R. Both host and parasite MIF molecules bind to chicken macrophages via CD74 surface receptor. Dev Comp Immunol. 2014;47:319-26 pubmed publisher..during infection, bound to chicken macrophages via ChCD74p41 as a surface receptor. Together, this study provides conclusive evidence that both host and parasite MIF molecules bind to chicken macrophages via the surface receptor ChCD74. ..