Gene Symbol: IL2
Description: interleukin 2
Alias: IL-2, interleukin-2, interleukin 2
- Sundick R, Gill Dixon C. A cloned chicken lymphokine homologous to both mammalian IL-2 and IL-15. J Immunol. 1997;159:720-5 pubmed..It has one characteristic that is unique to IL-15: four conserved cysteines allowing for two intrachain disulfide bonds. ..
- Kaiser P, Mariani P. Promoter sequence, exon:intron structure, and synteny of genetic location show that a chicken cytokine with T-cell proliferative activity is IL2 and not IL15. Immunogenetics. 1999;49:26-35 pubmed..The results show that this cytokine is chicken IL2 and not IL15...
- Choi K, Lillehoj H, Song K, Han J. Molecular and functional characterization of chicken IL-15. Dev Comp Immunol. 1999;23:165-77 pubmed..Continuous culture of spleen Con A lymphoblasts with chicken IL-15 over two months resulted in an enriched T lymphocyte population expressing the gammadeltaTCR, CD8alpha, and CD3 cell surface antigens. ..
- Zhou H, Liu W, Lamont S. Genetic variation among chicken lines and mammalian species in specific genes. Poult Sci. 2001;80:284-8 pubmed..The following genes were selected as candidates for immune response or transcription activation: B2M, DAD1, IAP1, IL2, IREB1, LAP18, MAFL, POU1F1, RREB1, TAD, TBP1, TCRG, and ZOV3...
- Wang Y, Deng J, Xu S, Peng X, Zuo Z, Cui H, et al. Effects of zearalenone on IL-2, IL-6, and IFN-? mRNA levels in the splenic lymphocytes of chickens. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:567327 pubmed publisher..05). These data suggest that ZEN has potent effects on the expression of chicken splenic lymphocytes cytokines at the mRNA level. ..
- Gu J, Teng Q, Huang Z, Ruan X, Zhou J. Identification of the functional interleukin-2 binding domain of the chicken common cytokine receptor gamma chain. Dev Comp Immunol. 2010;34:258-63 pubmed publisher..The functional domain of chCD132 that binds to chicken interleukin 2, Q(84)E(94)L(95)Q(96)N(97)L(98), was found through phage display and peptide-competitive ELISA, and its ..