- Current therapeutic options in pediatric multiple sclerosis
E Ann Yeh
Department of Neurology, Division of Child Neurology, Pediatric MS Center of the JNI, SUNY Buffalo, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, 219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY, 14222, USA
Curr Treat Options Neurol 13:544-59. 2011
..Headache, fatigue, anxiety, and depression are frequently seen, and patients may need a psychiatry consultation and counseling...
- Management of children with multiple sclerosis
E Ann Yeh
Department of Pediatrics Neurology, University of Toronto, ON, Canada
Paediatr Drugs 14:165-77. 2012
..This article provides a practical guide to the diagnosis and treatment of multiple sclerosis in pediatric patients...
- Long-Term Neurocognitive, Psychosocial, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Outcomes in Pediatric-Onset Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Neurology, University at Buffalo, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Pediatr Neurol 57:64-73. 2016
..We examined potential clinical factors (e.g., age of onset, acute symptom duration, magnetic resonance imaging [MRI] lesions) and their relation to neurocognitive and psychosocial outcomes...
- 2010 McDonald criteria in a pediatric cohort: is positivity at onset associated with a more aggressive multiple sclerosis course?
The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada
Mult Scler 19:1359-62. 2013
..The 2010 McDonald criteria identify children with similar MS features to those identified by clinical or MRI evidence of dissemination over time. ..
- Fatigue and depression in children with demyelinating disorders
Joy B Parrish
Pediatric MS Center of the JNI, SUNY Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Child Neurol 28:713-8. 2013
..Clinical attention to and implementation of effective therapies oriented toward these conditions in children with acquired demyelinating syndromes is needed...
- Tract-based spatial statistics analysis of diffusion-tensor imaging data in pediatric- and adult-onset multiple sclerosis
State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, New York Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center, Buffalo, New York
Hum Brain Mapp 35:53-60. 2014
..This hypothesis would support the observation that disease progression is much slower in POMS compared to AOMS patients...
- The management of pediatric multiple sclerosis
E Ann Yeh
Demyelinating Disorders Program, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Child Neurol 27:1384-93. 2012
..Our article will focus specifically on children and adolescents with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, as 99% of cases of pediatric-onset multiple sclerosis are relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis...
- Evaluation of fall Sun Exposure Score in predicting vitamin D status in young Canadian adults, and the influence of ancestry
Neurosciences and Mental Health Program, Research Institute, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Photochem Photobiol B 145:25-9. 2015
..Although Sun Exposure Score was not a significant predictor of serum 25(OH)D levels, inquiry of ancestry has potential use in screening for vitamin D insufficiency. ..