Affiliation: London Biotech Ltd
Location: London, Uk
Biotechnology, signal transduction, cholesterol regulation, nanotechnology, nitric oxide, endoplamic reticulum, pcsk9, ldlr, cancer
Anti-cancer antibody development, 2009-2012, Bayer Healthcare
- Localization of brain nitric oxide synthase (NOS) to human chromosome 12J Kishimoto
Department of Neurobiology, AFRC, Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics Research, Babraham, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Genomics 14:802-4. 1992..These data showed that the human brain nitric oxide synthase mapped within 12q14-qter on human chromosome 12...
- The CCTTT polymorphism in the NOS2A gene is associated with dementia with Lewy bodiesW Xu
The Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research, London, UK
Neuroreport 11:297-9. 2000..Genotype frequencies in the DLB group also differed significantly from controls (p<0.012). These results suggest that variations in the NOS2A gene may predispose to the development of DLB...
- Nitric oxide: from a mysterious labile factor to the molecule of the Nobel Prize. Recent progress in nitric oxide researchW M Xu
Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research, Rayne Institute, University College London
Cell Res 8:251-8. 1998..This review will focus on the nitric oxide synthase gene family and recent progress on molecular genetic analysis of NOS1, NOS2 and NOS3 genes...
- Molecular cloning and structural organization of the human inducible nitric oxide synthase gene (NOS2)W Xu
MRC Molecular Neuroscience Group, Department of Neurobiology, Babraham Institute, Cambridge, UK
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 219:784-8. 1996..These results differ from the previously reported organization of the iNOS gene, where 26 exons were reported for the genomic structure of NOS2...
- Genetic evidence for the neuronal nitric oxide synthase gene (NOS1) as a susceptibility locus for infantile pyloric stenosisE Chung
Department of Paediatrics, University College London Medical School, Rayne Institute, United Kingdom
Am J Hum Genet 58:363-70. 1996..0006). These observations suggest that NOS1 is a susceptibility locus for PS...
- Regional localization of the gene coding for human brain nitric oxide synthase (NOS1) to 12q24.2-->24.31 by fluorescent in situ hybridizationW Xu
Department of Neurobiology, AFRC Babraham Institute, Cambridge, UK
Cytogenet Cell Genet 64:62-3. 1993..We report here the refinement of this localization to 12q24.2-->24.31 by fluorescent in situ hybridization...
- Mapping of the genes encoding human inducible and endothelial nitric oxide synthase (NOS2 and NOS3) to the pericentric region of chromosome 17 and to chromosome 7, respectivelyW Xu
Department of Neurobiology, AFRC, Babraham Institute, Cambrige, United Kingdom
Genomics 21:419-22. 1994..Fluorescence in situ hybridization using a NOS2 probe gave several signals in the 17p11-q11 pericentromeric region...