- Microarray MAPH: accurate array-based detection of relative copy number in genomic DNA
Institute of Genetics, University of Nottingham, QMC, Nottingham NG7 2UH, UK
BMC Genomics 7:163. 2006
..The key feature of using a hybridisation-based end point with MAPH is that discrimination of amplified probes is based on sequence and not fragment length...
- Quantitative assessment of a novel flow-through porous microarray for the rapid analysis of gene expression profiles
PamGene International BV, Nieuwstraat 30, PO Box 1345, 5200 BJ s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Nucleic Acids Res 32:e123. 2004
..6%. This study shows the potential of flow-through porous microarrays for the rapid analysis of gene expression profiles in clinical applications...
- A common mechanism of stage-regulated gene expression in Leishmania mediated by a conserved 3'-untranslated region element
Centre de Recherche en Infectiologie du Centre de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier de Université Laval, Quebec G1V 4G2, Canada
J Biol Chem 277:19511-20. 2002
- Site-selective patterning of organic luminescent molecules via gas phase deposition
State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun, 130012, PR China
Langmuir 24:5315-8. 2008
..The site selectivity is controllable by deposition rate and the pattern features. The reason for the site selectivity may be due to the nucleation and diffusion behaviors of the deposited organic molecules on different monolayer phases...
- Long-range side-chain-main-chain interactions play crucial roles in stabilizing the (betaalpha)8 barrel motif of the alpha subunit of tryptophan synthase
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester 01605, USA
Protein Sci 16:1398-409. 2007
..Kinetic studies suggest that the three clamp hydrogen bonds act in concert to stabilize the transition state leading to the fully folded TIM barrel motif...
- Characterization of voltage-and Ca2+-activated K+ channels in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons
Key Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics of the Ministry of Education, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, 430074, China
J Cell Physiol 212:348-57. 2007
..We propose that the BK(i) channels in small diameter DRG sensory neurons might play an important role in regulating nociceptive input to the central nervous system (CNS)...
- A tightly packed hydrophobic cluster directs the formation of an off-pathway sub-millisecond folding intermediate in the alpha subunit of tryptophan synthase, a TIM barrel protein
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
J Mol Biol 366:1624-38. 2007
..Tightly packed ILV-dominated hydrophobic clusters could serve as an important driving force for the earliest events in the folding and misfolding of the TIM barrel and other members of the (beta/alpha)(n) class of proteins...
- Expression of P120 catenin mRNA in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cell lines
Department of Hematology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 26:185-7. 2006
- Alpha1-antitrypsin as model to assess glycan function in endoplasmic reticulum
Department of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030 3498, USA
Methods 35:348-53. 2005
..The conceptual framework, and associated techniques, can serve as a roadmap for the investigation of other mutated glycoproteins, many of which can contribute to disease...
- Proline replacements and the simplification of the complex, parallel channel folding mechanism for the alpha subunit of Trp synthase, a TIM barrel protein
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 364 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
J Mol Biol 330:1131-44. 2003
..Further, long-range interactions between several of these residues appear to be a crucial part of the cooperative network of structure that stabilizes the TIM barrel motif for alphaTS...
- A cis-prolyl peptide bond isomerization dominates the folding of the alpha subunit of Trp synthase, a TIM barrel protein
Department of Chemistry, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
J Mol Biol 322:7-13. 2002
- Rapid response to lipids profile and leukocyte gene expression after rosuvastatin administration in Chinese healthy volunteers
Cong xiao Hua
Key Laboratory of Clinical Trial Research in Cardiovascular Drugs, Ministry of Health, Beijing Fuwai Hospital, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 121:1215-9. 2008
..The purpose of the study was to investigate the acute effects of rosuvastatin both on lipids profile and gene expression of peripheral leukocytes following therapy with a single dose of rosuvastatin...