Ian Yat Hin Wong
- Congenital glaucoma from Sturge-Weber syndrome: a modified surgical approachNancy Shi Yin Yuen
The Hong Kong Ophthalmic Associates, Central, Hong Kong
Korean J Ophthalmol 26:481-4. 2012..Postoperative intraocular pressure was successfully reduced and no intraoperative complications occurred. We describe a successful case of trabeculectomy in a SWS case where a modified technique was applied...
- Choroidal thickness in relation to hypercholesterolemia on enhanced depth imaging optical coherence tomographyIan Y Wong
Eye Institute, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Retina 33:423-8. 2013..To investigate the relationship of hypercholesterolemia and choroidal thickness in normal healthy volunteers...
- The inner segment/outer segment junction: what have we learnt so far?Ian Y Wong
Eye Institute, University of Hong Kong, China
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 23:210-8. 2012..This has led to a wealth of novel knowledge regarding the microstructures of the photoreceptor layer and its relationship with visual functions under different pathological diseases...
- Enhanced depth imaging optical coherence tomographyIan Y Wong
Eye Institute, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, ROC
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 42:S75-84. 2011..EDI-OCT findings in various retinal and choroidal diseases were discussed. Advantages and disadvantages were also discussed. EDI-OCT has proved to be a promising novel technique in imaging the choroid...
- Prevention of age-related macular degenerationIan Yat Hin Wong
Eye Institute, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Int Ophthalmol 31:73-82. 2011..e. sunglasses and blue-blocking intraocular lenses. In summary, the only proven effective preventive measures are stopping smoking and the AREDS formula...
- Recurrent and consecutive non-arteritic optic neuropathy in a patient with protein S deficiencyI Y H Wong
Department of Ophthalmology, Tung Wah Eastern Hospital, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Med J 16:480-3. 2010..A combination of aetiologies was seen in this patient. Other unique factors, such as the short duration to recurrence and involvement of the fellow eye, are discussed...