- A randomized controlled trial of CBT therapy for adults with ADHD with and without medication
University of British Columbia, Faculty of Medicine, 1488 Gordon Ave, West Vancouver, BC V7T 1R6, Canada
BMC Psychiatry 12:30. 2012
..The objective of this study is to examine whether use of medication improves outcome of therapy...
- A naturalistic study of predictors and risks of atypical antipsychotic use in an attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder clinic
University of British Columbia, and Provincial ADHD Program, Department of Psychiatry, Children s and Women s Health Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 19:575-82. 2009
..This was an exploratory study to examine the use of atypical antipsychotics in an attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) clinic...
- A randomized double-blind trial of paroxetine and/or dextroamphetamine and problem-focused therapy for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adults
Division of Child Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Psychiatry 67:611-9. 2006
..To determine the effect of psychotherapy, dextroamphetamine, and/or paroxetine on attention-deficit/hyperactivity-disorder (ADHD) in adults...
- Clinical recommendations in current practice guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in adults
Department of Psychiatry, Box 178, Children s and Women s Health Centre, 4500 Oak Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Curr Psychiatry Rep 9:420-6. 2007
- Children with ADHD treated with long-term methylphenidate and multimodal psychosocial treatment: impact on parental practices
Department of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal Children s Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:830-8. 2004
- Once-daily multilayer-release methylphenidate in a double-blind, crossover comparison to immediate-release methylphenidate in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Children s and Women s Health Centre of BC, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:675-88. 2007
- Research forum on psychological treatment of adults with ADHD
University of British Columbia and Children s and Women s Health Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
J Atten Disord 11:642-51. 2008
..Practice guidelines to date all recommend multimodal intervention, given that a significant number of patients cannot tolerate, do not respond to, or fail to reach optimal outcomes with medication alone...
- A post hoc analysis of d-threo-methylphenidate hydrochloride (focalin) versus d,l-threo-methylphenidate hydrochloride (ritalin)
Division of Child Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:1415-21. 2004
..To evaluate clinical measures of the benefit/risk ratio in a post hoc analysis of a clinical trial of d-threo-methylphenidate hydrochloride (d-MPH) and d,l-threo-methylphenidate hydrochloride (d,l-MPH)...
- The Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT) task force recommendations for the management of patients with mood disorders and comorbid attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
David J Bond
Mood Disorders Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ann Clin Psychiatry 24:23-37. 2012
..Nonetheless, ADHD frequently goes untreated in this population...
- A randomized, placebo-controlled study of once-daily atomoxetine in the school setting in children with ADHD
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:647-55. 2005
- Assessment and management of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults
Division of Child Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
CMAJ 168:715-22. 2003
..We review the available literature and provide an approach to the assessment and management of ADHD in adults...
- The effects of instructions on mothers' ratings of child attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms
Department of Psychology, University of British Columbia, 2136 West Mall, Vancouver, B C V6T 1Z4, Canada
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:1099-110. 2011
..The potential utility of these instructions to improve the accuracy of ratings of child ADHD symptoms is explored...