- Monolateral severe eyelid erythema and edema as unique manifestation of lupus tumidus
Department of Dermatology and of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Pavia, Italy
Int J Dermatol 44:858-60. 2005
- Muco-cutaneous changes during long-term therapy with hydroxyurea in chronic myeloid leukaemia
Department of Dermatology, S Matteo Hospital IRCCS, University of Pavia, Italy
Clin Exp Dermatol 26:141-8. 2001
..The frequency and the variety of these muco-cutaneous changes are reported and the mechanisms by which hydroxyurea may induce this muco-cutaneous syndrome-like group of changes, are proposed...
- Eosinophilic folliculitis occurring in a patient affected by Hodgkin lymphoma
Department of Dermatology, and the Institute of Hematology, University of Pavia, Policlinico S Matteo IRCCS, Italy
Int J Dermatol 41:298-300. 2002
- Isomorphic cutaneous graft-versus-host disease reaction after ultraviolet exposure: clinical, histological and direct immunofluorescence studies of four allo-transplanted patients
Department of Dermatology, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:913-8. 2009
..If experimental studies and clinical observations could partially elucidate the pathophysiology of acute GVHD, the biology of chronic GVHD is still much less well understood...
- Bartonella-related pseudomembranous angiomatous papillomatosis of the oral cavity associated with allogeneic bone marrow transplantation and oral graft-versus-host disease
Department of Dermatology, Istituto di Ematologia, University of Pavia, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Br J Dermatol 157:174-8. 2007
..All the lesions healed after systemic antibiotic therapy, although some recurred after months, and regressed again after systemic antibiotic treatment associated with conservative surgical excision...
- Normal-looking skin in oncohaematological patients after allogenic bone marrow transplantation is not normal
Department of Dermatology, University of Pavia, Policlinico S Matteo IRCCS, Piazzale Golgi 2, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Br J Dermatol 151:579-86. 2004
..Graft-versus-host-disease (GvHD) occurs in one-third or even half of bone marrow transplant (BMT) patients, involving three major target organs: gut, liver and skin...
- Mycosis fungoides in childhood: description and study of two siblings
Department of Dermatology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Acta Derm Venereol 87:529-32. 2007
..Two rare and exceptional cases of MF in siblings are reported, highlighting the presence of a peculiar haplotype...
- Flexural erythematous eruption following autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation: a study of four cases
Department of Human and Hereditary Pathology, Institute of Dermatology and Institute of Haematology, University of Pavia, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Piazzale Golgi 2, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Br J Dermatol 145:490-5. 2001
- Keratoacanthoma in vitiligo lesion after UVB narrowband phototherapy
Department of Human and Hereditary Pathology, Institute of Dermatology, University of Pavia, IRCCS Policlinico S Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 22:211-3. 2006
..The exact skin cancer risk deriving from UVB-NB is a serious concern to be determined. We report a case of keratoacanthoma developed in the vitiligo area during a prolonged course of UVB-NB therapy...
- Bilateral inguinal hernia with dislocation of great saphenous vein as complication of long-standing granulomatous slack skin: a case report
Department of General Surgery, University of Pavia, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 20:595-8. 2006
..One year later, a new excision of GSS on the axillae was made. Now, after 2 years, deambulation keeps improving, although an initial relapse of the inguinal slack skin has been observed...
- HIV seronegative eosinophilic pustular folliculitis successfully treated with doxicycline
Clinica Dermatologica, Universita di Pavia, IRCCS Policlinico S Matteo, Piazza C Golgi 2, 27100 Pavia, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 18:467-70. 2004
..We describe an HIV seronegative caucasian male with EPF, allergic to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and indomethacin, treated with oral doxicycline. The treatment led to the complete remission of the lesions within 2 months...
- IgA anti-epidermal transglutaminase autoantibodies: a sensible and sensitive marker for diagnosis of dermatitis herpetiformis in adult patients
Department of Clinical Surgical, Diagnostic and Pediatric Science, Institute of Dermatology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 27:836-41. 2013
..It has been shown that DH immunocomplexes contain epidermal transglutaminase (eTG) and that sera from patients with DH contain antibodies specifically directed against eTG...
- Wegener granulomatosis in a child: cutaneous findings as the presenting signs
Department of Human and Hereditary Pathology, Institute of Dermatology, University of Pavia, Italy
Pediatr Dermatol 16:277-80. 1999
..They are the presenting sign only in 6% of patients. Cutaneous lesions are even more uncommon in children. In particular, an "acneiform" presentation is a rare finding in WG...
- Late onset of bortezomib-associated cutaneous reaction following herpes zoster
Ann Hematol 86:301-2. 2007
- Exaggerated insect bite-like reaction in patients affected by oncohaematological diseases
Acta Derm Venereol 85:76-7. 2005
- Multiple, keratoacanthoma-like nodules on a 47-year-old man: a rare presentation of cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Department of Dermatology, University of Pavia, Policlinico S Matteo IRCCS, Pavia, Italy
Int J Dermatol 42:950-2. 2003