K A Schoedel
Affiliation: Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study to evaluate the subjective abuse potential and cognitive effects of nabiximols oromucosal spray in subjects with a history of recreational cannabis useKerri Alexandra Schoedel
Kendle Early Stage Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hum Psychopharmacol 26:224-36. 2011..This study aimed to evaluate the abuse potential and cognitive effects of nabiximols (Sativex, GW Pharma Ltd. Salisbury, UK), an oromucosal spray primarily containing delta‐9‐tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD)...
- Subjective and objective effects of the novel triple reuptake inhibitor tesofensine in recreational stimulant usersK A Schoedel
Kendle Early Stage Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Pharmacol Ther 88:69-78. 2010..These results demonstrate that the abuse potential for tesofensine is no greater than that of bupropion or atomoxetine, and tesofensine is therefore unlikely to be recreationally abused...
- Reduced cognitive and psychomotor impairment with extended-release oxymorphone versus controlled-release oxycodoneKerri A Schoedel
Kendle Early Stage, Toronto, ON, Canada
Pain Physician 13:561-73. 2010..Opioids provide effective pain control, yet have risks including adverse events (AEs) (e.g., constipation, nausea/vomiting, sedation) and cognitive/psychomotor effects...
- Evaluation of the abuse potential of lorcaserin, a serotonin 2C (5-HT2C) receptor agonist, in recreational polydrug usersM J Shram
Kendle Early Stage, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Pharmacol Ther 89:683-92. 2011..The findings suggest that, at supratherapeutic doses, lorcaserin is associated with distinct, primarily negative, subjective effects and has low abuse potential...
- Induction of CYP2B1/2 and nicotine metabolism by ethanol in rat liver but not rat brainK A Schoedel
Department of Pharmacology, University of Toronto, 1 King's College Circle, M5S 1A8, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Biochem Pharmacol 62:1025-36. 2001....
- Assessing abuse liability during drug development: changing standards and expectationsK A Schoedel
Clinical Pharmacology Group, DecisionLine Clinical Research Corporation, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Pharmacol Ther 83:622-6. 2008....
- Update on tamper-resistant drug formulationsM K Romach
DL Global Partners Inc, Toronto, ON, Canada
Drug Alcohol Depend 130:13-23. 2013....